Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

fozzie dunlop posted:

Shadow Of The Colossus seems pretty straightforward, but is there anything unapparent that I should know?
It is the greatest game you will ever play. If you have a PS3 you might want to just wait for the HD upgraded version that's coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21stCentury
Jan 4, 2009

by angerbot

fozzie dunlop posted:

Shadow Of The Colossus seems pretty straightforward, but is there anything unapparent that I should know?

There's nothing more than Colossi, you and a couple harmless woodland animals.

If you find a fruit-bearing tree, shoot the fruits down and eat them for health upgrades.

You can usually find lizards around save shrines and in other places. They scurry around and have glowy tails. Shoot them and eat their tails for grip upgrades.

Do enjoy the scenery.

tensai
May 8, 2007

Just trying to keep my boyfriend away from that redheaded harlot.

Orgophlax posted:

It is the greatest game you will ever play. If you have a PS3 you might want to just wait for the HD upgraded version that's coming.

Or, another perspective...it's an alright game. Get used to being annoyed at the camera.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

fozzie dunlop posted:

The beam of light from your sword points straight to the next colossus with no concern for geography or obstacles, so if you just go tearing off in a straight line you'll find yourself getting stuck. Check your map and plot out routes the way you think they'll work, exploring the game's world is a lot of gameplay in itself so don't get too stressed about getting turned around or lost.

Also, don't use a guide unless you're completely stumped. There are one or two colossi whose solutions are a bit counter-intuitive but you'll only spoil the game for yourself if you use a guide unless you're truly, totally stumped.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Plus if you confusedly futz around for long enough Dormin basically tells you what to do.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Anything for Fable 2 that's not in the wiki?

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Since it seems to have gotten lost at the bottom of the last page, I'm still interested in Hexyz Force tips.

Also, Star Wolves.

Polite Tim
Sep 3, 2007
'insert witty Family Guy/ Futurama/ Simpsons/ Little fucking Britian etc quote here'
Playing Demon's Souls, killed two demon's so far Phalanx and the Armored Spider, are there any not very obvious things I may have missed with regards to the game, especially with equipment upgrades, is there anyway to upgrade armour or is it just weapons?

For reference I'm playing a thief so have been pumping dexterity and luck, have been upgrading daggers mainly and bought soul arrow just because it makes life easier.

Palleon
Aug 11, 2003

I've got a hot deal on a bridge to the Pegasus Galaxy!
Grimey Drawer

Polite Tim posted:

Playing Demon's Souls, killed two demon's so far Phalanx and the Armored Spider, are there any not very obvious things I may have missed with regards to the game, especially with equipment upgrades, is there anyway to upgrade armour or is it just weapons?

For reference I'm playing a thief so have been pumping dexterity and luck, have been upgrading daggers mainly and bought soul arrow just because it makes life easier.

You can't upgrade armor, gotta find it. The best female armor drops off the black phantom in 1-1, and the best male armor drops off of the hidden boss in 1-1 you can't get to until you clear most of 1-4.

Beating 2-2 should probably be your priority since it lets you upgrade weapons to their full extent.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Some tips I didn't notice:

Fable 2
-The best spell for an otherwise-physical character is Time Control. Pick up one or two levels of that and cast it toward an enemy to teleport closer to or behind them. Higher levels will also increase your melee damage for a short while after teleporting. This is a very valuable tactic for anyone wishing to get close enough to smell a balverine without being lacerated.
-Quick money can be made by buying weapons at a trader with a discount, then hauling them to the upscale district of the main city and selling them to a wandering trader there. Since that area is posh, it always has a higher economy than other areas, and so objects are worth more both to buy and sell. You may want to tease or fluff the wandering traders closer to 0 Disposition to get a better price.

Fallout 3
-Radiation is just a boogeyman, there are only a few places where you need to be concerned with it. It's entirely possible (And, indeed, recommended in some cases like the Int-9 build discussed earlier) to swim the Potomac from the Anchorage Memorial to Rivet City without even getting minor radiation poisoning.
-You can hold down A to continuously drink from a source of water.

There are a few additions I'd like to make to the list of items to hold onto:
-Lunch Boxes, Cherry Bombs, and Sensor Modules: These are the components of the Bottlecap Mine, which will probably be the first schematic you come across. They're also the second most powerful Explosives weapon. Even if you're not running an Explosives character, it can be useful to keep one or two on hand when you need that sudden burst of "Oh poo poo, deathclaw!" damage.
-Teddy Bears: If you have The Pitt, these can be traded for caps and experience, although it is kind of a side trip to cash them in.
-Cameras: Broken Steel lets you cash these (And Sensor Modules) in to a Brotherhood of Steel dude after a bit of the expansion pack quests happen.

DLC notes:
The Pitt: This pack provides useful weapons for Melee Weapons, Small Guns, and Energy Weapons characters, although the energy weapon and one of the small arms is a reward for the fetch quest part. You can also find a hell of a lot of drugs.
Broken Steel: THE DLC to have. The increased level cap is nice, some of the perks are great (Puppies!), and the ability to keep playing can be a godsend. the only problems I've found is an occasional glitch with Three Dog talking about Project Purity being active before you even get there, and the occasional Enclave random encounter. Plus Albino Radscorpions.
Operation Anchorage: Provides bonuses for Sneak, Melee Weapons, and Energy Weapon characters.

Dareon fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Sep 17, 2010

The Viper
Oct 4, 2009
Requesting Civ 3 and its expansion, conquests. I've played a bit of it but I'm still not sure which race is best, and my tactics are borrowed from Civ:Call to Power 2, and therefore poo poo. Any strategy tips?

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

Palleon posted:

The best female armor drops off the black phantom in 1-1, and the best male armor drops off of the hidden boss in 1-1 you can't get to until you clear most of 1-4.

If I remember correctly, the 1-1 black phantom drops the executioner axe. You need to get pure white world tendancy to get the version of the NPC that drops the armor to appear.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

The Viper posted:

Requesting Civ 3 and its expansion, conquests. I've played a bit of it but I'm still not sure which race is best, and my tactics are borrowed from Civ:Call to Power 2, and therefore poo poo. Any strategy tips?

Play Civ 4. That's the only good advice im being unironic.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

RagnarokAngel posted:

Play Civ5 in 6 days.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

ToxicFrog posted:

Since it seems to have gotten lost at the bottom of the last page, I'm still interested in Hexyz Force tips.

I seem to be the only one who's played this game, so I'll say what I can remember:

- Don't worry about using the spirifacts (?) (the consumable ones). You get so many of them as you play, and eventually you can just create them via fusion, so use them, since they tend to be pretty strong.

- That super-powered attack that you get by filling up that bar? Use it. All the time. The little girl you get in the annoying priest-lady's campaign is irritating, but her super attack is fantastic against large groups of enemies.

- There's a button to speed up battles. Use it. Because drat, it's slow otherwise.

- There's a law/chaos thing going on in the game. Can't help you with that, as I have literally no idea what it does. I beat the game and things seem to go alright, without worrying about the whole thing, and things ended up pretty good.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

RagnarokAngel posted:

I bought Civ 4, did the tutorial, and still don't know what the gently caress im doing :(

Havent tried to play it after that.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

blackguy32 posted:

I bought Civ 4, did the tutorial, and still don't know what the gently caress im doing :(

Don't be afraid of games just because they look complex. Civ 4 isn't actually all that complicated.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

fozzie dunlop posted:

Edit: New page, nothing to see here. :downs:

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Mystic_Squid posted:

Anything for Fable 2 that's not in the wiki?

If you're playing a ranged character, get the spell that lets you summon ghosts. For fights, summon the ghosts on the enemy and shoot them while they're busy fighting the ghosts, it makes things a lot easier.

At some level of ranged fighting, you unlock the ability to target specific body parts. You'll be basically unstoppable when this happens, enemies go down pretty quickly when you shoot them in the head, so look forward to that.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
I'm about to plunge into Dragon Age : Origins and Red Dead Redemption. I know nothing about either game, but I'm worried about missable trophies / collectables / cowboy goodies in RDR!

Tyma fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Sep 18, 2010

Cholfo
Sep 16, 2007

Tyma posted:

I'm about to plunge into Dragon Age : Origins and Red Dead Redemption. I know nothing about either game, but I'm worried about missable trophies / collectables / cowboy goodies in RDR!

DAO was hard for me to get into until I played a spellcaster. Picking a melee class to start with means you'll spend quite a bit of time watching your character auto-attack, which isn't that fun in my opinion. If you're planning to get a strategic RPG experience out of the game, give spellcasting a try. You'll still get the "melee experience" through controlling your groupmates, but you'll also get to fling fireballs. Melee classes start out boring(few skills, little strategy) and get fun later, spellcasters are fun from jump to finish.

Oh, and go grab a mod that lets you respec whenever you feel like it. It'll let you turn some gimpier NPCs into well oiled team-focused machines, and allow you to make mistakes without suffering for them later on. Grabbing a mod that gives you an open-locks spell isn't a terrible idea for the early game either, as you'll avoid missing out on the occasional locked chest that you cannot open without a rogue, which you don't get in your part for a bit of time.

The big thing to remember is that DAO is a strategy game more than anything else. You'll spend more time paused than unpaused in any given fight if you don't want to die, and you're always in danger of dying. Don't be afraid to chug poultices, which are DAO healing potions.

Cholfo fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Sep 18, 2010

Polite Tim
Sep 3, 2007
'insert witty Family Guy/ Futurama/ Simpsons/ Little fucking Britian etc quote here'

Palleon posted:

Beating 2-2 should probably be your priority since it lets you upgrade weapons to their full extent.

Perfect, next stop some loving horrible thing that'll kill me stone dead :unsmith:
Sounds good, always thought i'd bomb horribly at this game, but i'm doing a lot better than my skill at games permits me. Maybe I just have an easy ride for the first two levels and then it's insta death all round

Are there any demon's soul's worth just consuming, or is it best to use them all in weapon upgrades?

Astfgl
Aug 31, 2001

Tyma posted:

Dragon Age : Origins

It doesn't matter what class your PC is, although I think you get the most out of the game (story-wise) by playing as a mage. Also, each origin starts you with a different set of skills (so Noble origins will typically give you a shield skill or two, while Commoner origins give you stealth skills), so it may be useful to plan ahead if you want a really tight character build.

There are some items you should keep an eye out for at every merchant:
1. Backpacks. Buy these every time you see them until you max out your carry space (120, I believe). You can actually get two backpacks from the Quatermaster in Ostagar, as he'll restock after your mission.
2. Gifts. These are relatively inexpensive, and most merchants will stock at least a couple. You can usually skip the generic gifts, like plain jewelry, but be sure to buy all the gifts that are character-specific.
3. Recipes. Your herbalism skill starts with three potion recipes, so you need to buy more to make more and better potions. If you see a recipe for any variation of Health Poultice/Lyrium Potion/Injury Kit that you don't already know, then buy it. It will be very expensive, but well worth it. The other potions are optional, and the only recipes I find myself buying are Warmth Balms.

The way that most of the main quests work is that you fight through a series of dungeons and then you have an encounter with a boss where you get to make a choice. Sometimes, the choice is very obvious and it's through dialogue, like whether or not to side with a certain person. But other times, the choice will happen in the middle of the fight, and by failing to do something quickly you'll have effectively chosen (and it usually winds up being the "evil" choice). The worst part is that some of the main quests (mostly Redclifee/The Circle) affect each other, so if you screw one up, you may have screwed up others without even knowing it. It's a good idea to make a dedicated save before each boss encounter so you can replay it if it doesn't go as planned.

Characters can wear armor based on their attributes, not their class. So you could technically deck your rogue out in plate armor if she was strong enough. The catch is that all armor produces a stamina penalty (it's the red percentage value on the lower corner of the character sheet screen) which is applied to all your skills. If your penalty is 1.5%, then the stamina/mana cost of all your abilities/spells is multiplied by 1.5%.

Technically, you can do the main quests in any order, but it's a lot easier to do Redcliffe and the Mages Circle first, in whichever order. You should definitely wait to do Orzammar until you've done at least one of the other main quests.

In the early game (say, after leaving Lothering), you can go to Denerim to perform some easy sidequests to make some quick cash. They'll mostly be fed-ex quests with occasional run-ins with street gangs, but most will pay you a minimum of 1 gold. And all the plot-areas of Denerim will be locked until much later, so you don't have to worry about ruining anything story-wise. The gang encounters aren't too hard, although you might want to leave the gang headquarters until you've gained a few more levels. The street fights are all totally manageable, though.

Having a high coercion is very useful, but you shouldn't use it to avoid fights. Experience is finite in the game, so unless you're inches from death, you should never turn down an opportunity to fight, or to loot someone's corpse. Coercion is best used to avoid having to bribe characters, and to convince characters to give you extra rewards. If you've already done something good, most of your party won't react negatively if you ask for extra rewards.

Blank vellum, private documents, expensive sheets, and gems are all junk. Valuable junk, but they have no other use beyond selling them for cash. You should keep all love letters, scrolls of banastor, and corpse galls until you complete the quests that require them.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tyma posted:

RDR has a series of ambient quest lines that only unlock when you do the first action in the questline. This means its very possible to complete the game without ever having started some of these quest lines simply because you never did whatever the initial action is. Look these up.

Being Good or Evil has no impact on the story and the rewards aren't particularly great. Good nets you a duster and a trinket that reduces the odds of bullets hitting you by a non-noticeable amount and Evil gets you an evil horse.

There is one missable stranger mission called "Do I know you?" This stranger mission must be completed before the end of the game for plot reasons, and he appears multiple times throughout the game. You will complete his questline once you meet him near Marshton's ranch. All other stranger missions can be done at any time, pre or post game.

When you beat the game and the credits roll, there is actually one more story mission available.

The plot of the game is filled with large chunks of filler bullshit, which while it exists for a thematic reason, does not make it any less horseshit to play through. Once you've done all of Bonnie's missions, you can skip the cutscenes to every mission until you leave Mexico. Once you return from Mexico the plot actually starts up until getting derailed temporarily by a Yale graduate. After he leaves the picture the actual thematically important part of the story begins.

Don't worry about buying new guns as the guns you receive via the questline are more than adequate to handle the challenges the game throws at you. If you want to spend your money, go ahead and there are some neat guns, just know that none of them are mandatory or game-breaking.

Cougars/Bears will murder the everliving gently caress out of you until you learn to react to their ambient noises and hit them with all the fury Marshton can muster.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Sep 18, 2010

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Barudak posted:

There is one missable stranger mission called "Do I know you?" This stranger mission must be completed before the end of the game for plot reasons, and he appears multiple times throughout the game. You will complete his questline once you meet him near Marshton's ranch. All other stranger missions can be done at any time, pre or post game.

This is true, but my understanding is that you can still 100% the game without doing his stranger missions, you won't miss any trophies or achievements or whatever if you miss him. His quests are definitely interesting and worth doing, but it won't keep you from 100% if you miss him.

quote:

Don't worry about buying new guns as the guns you receive via the questline are more than adequate to handle the challenges the game throws at you. If you want to spend your money, go ahead and there are some neat guns, just know that none of them are mandatory or game-breaking.

I would make an exception for the bolt-action rifle you can buy in Mexico. I don't think you ever find it for free and I think it's the best weapon in the game - it's got a long range, lots of power (it makes small animals explode, so don't use it for hunting), high accuracy, a decent enough rate of fire, and all the bullets reload in one motion. You can get by just fine on repeaters, sure, but I prefer the rifle.

The springfield rifle you can get early on in thieves' landing (or for free on the journey to Mexico) kind of blows though. It only has 4 bullets, has a low rate of fire, and it's worthless to use behind cover because for some stupid reason John stays out in the open to cock it between shots rather than ducking back into cover like with every other gun. Don't bother with that one.

quote:

Technically, you can do the main quests in any order, but it's a lot easier to do Redcliffe and the Mages Circle first, in whichever order. You should definitely wait to do Orzammar until you've done at least one of the other main quests.

I'd recommend the Mage Circle first, because you get access to permanent stat increases which obviously help you out a lot through the rest of the game.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

blackguy32 posted:

Play on the bottom 2 difficulty levels, at that point the game lets you win. It's a good way to learn how it all "works".

Remote User
Nov 17, 2003

Hope deleted.

blackguy32 posted:

I had the same problem with Civ 4. Try checking out the LP though Let's Play Civ 4 Might help.

Anonononomous
Jul 1, 2007

Astfgl posted:

Blank vellum, private documents, expensive sheets, and gems are all junk. Valuable junk, but they have no other use beyond selling them for cash. You should keep all love letters, scrolls of banastor, and corpse galls until you complete the quests that require them.

Garnets are needed for a sidequest, though. I think it's garnets, at least.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Anonononomous posted:

Garnets are needed for a sidequest, though. I think it's garnets, at least.

It is, it's a pretty dumb side quest really since unless you know beforehand, you'll probably have sold all of yours and there won't be enough left in the game by the time you get the quest. Also, certain kinds of gems (I can never remember which) can be given to the Dwarves at your camp for an experience bonus once you complete Orzamar.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

You're Lonely Rolling Gem
Modnation racer Getting it in a couple of days, is there anything I should know?

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

No-one's played Star Wolves? :(

Morpheus posted:

- Don't worry about using the spirifacts (?) (the consumable ones). You get so many of them as you play, and eventually you can just create them via fusion, so use them, since they tend to be pretty strong.
Also, most of them are used as ingredients for crafting upgraded versions, and you can still use them for that once they run out of charges.

quote:

- That super-powered attack that you get by filling up that bar? Use it. All the time. The little girl you get in the annoying priest-lady's campaign is irritating, but her super attack is fantastic against large groups of enemies.
Sadly she was only in my party for one dungeon. :( I hope I get her back later, her Burst attack is a rapemobile no matter how annoying she is.

quote:

- There's a button to speed up battles. Use it. Because drat, it's slow otherwise.
Hot drat I did not know about that. Thanks!

quote:

- There's a law/chaos thing going on in the game. Can't help you with that, as I have literally no idea what it does. I beat the game and things seem to go alright, without worrying about the whole thing, and things ended up pretty good.
As far as I can tell it controls what ending you get - two characters x three possible balances (Creation, Destruction, Balance) == 6 endings. I'm not going to worry too much about it; so far (three chapters in) it looks like it's tuned so that you'll get the Creation ending unless you either try not to, or are really bad at the game.

Coulis
Feb 22, 2009

<:haw:>
I ordered Alpha Protocol, any thing I should know about character creation, dialog system and more genereal stuff ?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Coulis posted:

I ordered Alpha Protocol, any thing I should know about character creation, dialog system and more genereal stuff ?

Pistols. Everything else is up to you, but Pistols are an unfettered good.

Play the game the way you want and dialog the way you want. The game is surprisingly responsive to what you do.

If you go Moscow first you'll likely have a hard time on a couple missions so you may wish to save it for last.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Coulis posted:

Specialize in a weapon skill. That's the only "essential" one because firefights cannot be ignored. Pistols break the game so I reccomend going that route.

Past that do what you want. If you dont wanna specialize in sabotage, put a point in it, lets you bypass the absolutely awful codebreaking minigame by putting relatively inexpensive mines on it.

Don't buy tier 2 weapons/armor. You don't get enough money to keep upgrading, just wait for tier 3 stuff.

Other than that do what you want. Alpha Protocol is designed in such a way that you cant do it "wrong", pissing people off and befriening them both have benefits, they're just different.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Coulis posted:

Make sure to put some points into at least one weapon skill.

Don't worry about save-scumming as there isn't any "right" choice in the game.

While you can get bonuses for a character liking you, you can also get a different and sometimes better bonus for pissing a character off so don't worry about kissing everyone's rear end.

Some skill-sets (pistols and stealth) are very broken and can be overly powerful.

Warren
Aug 9, 2009

What the-

Coulis posted:

Yea. When your attacked on the yacht she's not trying to pull out a gun. She's mute and she's trying to give you something. Also Martial Arts is a good thing to put points into if you don't want to kill people and want to deliver a flying knee to their faces at the highest speed possible. In the stats screen, you can see how high you've racked up other people's medical bills with your painful non lethal ways.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Getting Final Fantasy Dissidia to have something to do on the bus every morning/afternoon.

Also just got Little Kings Story.

Any tips for those two?

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

Foxhound posted:

Getting Final Fantasy Dissidia to have something to do on the bus every morning/afternoon.

Also just got Little Kings Story.

Any tips for those two?

I only got halfway through LKS and I'm just starting to play it again now, so I don't have any profound or game winning advice to give. Just a few things:

This game is way harder than you'll expect. The bosses can and will kick your rear end if you're unprepared.

Try to defeat the frog Guardian before you take on the Oniis. You'll know what I'm talking about.

Recruiting citizens into your Royal Guard (your entourage basically) will be made much easier shortly in the game when you get your podium. Your podium in short order will be upgradeable to allow you to sort through your entire population and pick whoever as you please. Yeah it's dumb that it's not default functionality in the game, but make sure you don't skimp out on podium upgrades.

This game is incredibly awesome and easily one of the most under-appreciated games of last year.

edit: Oh yeah, and you can press C while in the field to use your scepter or whatever, which emits a little star. This can damage enemies and help 'work' everything that's workable, such as logs or holes. It's a pretty minor effect, but it gives you something to do while your minions are off doing their thing. Oh, and don't do it while in town, that dismisses your royal guard.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Sep 19, 2010

Vidaeus
Jan 27, 2007

Cats are gonna cat.
Anything for King's Bounty: Armored Princess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Foxhound posted:

Final Fantasy Dissidia

Every character sucks to start with, no exceptions. As they level up they'll learn a whole lot of new moves and get better. If you're having trouble with a character stick with them, unlocked moves will help make things easier.

If you are having trouble connecting with your attacks, either dodge or block an opponents attack then counter.

You'll probably have trouble early in the game keeping up with equipment as you level. Don't stress about it too much, a lot of the time when you buy a piece of equipment for one character you'll realize it'll also work with a half dozen others.

Activating EX Mode will counter any attack in the game. If you're in a combo it's an easy way out.

Firion and The Emperor have the best EX Modes, but Firion's is a little easier to take advantage of.

Bartz, Cecil, Golbez, Sephiroth and Ultimecia have special moves they can use in EX Mode by pressing R + Square.

At a certain point in the game you're probably going to want a ton of Megalixers and Rosetta Stones. The fastest way to get them is via. the Time Attack arcade mode, which is unlocked a lot later in the game. Beating it in under 15 minutes gets you the ingredients to buy 10 of each. Jecht is good for this.

It's difficult to chain correctly as Jecht, but once it "clicks" he's a monster. Check out Youtube tutorials if you're having trouble with the combo timings.

Alris fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Sep 19, 2010