Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004
Total bell-ends. A load of cunts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fyuz
Dec 15, 2004

Stuart Baggs must die.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
Apprentice thread here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3354706

Graviton v2
Mar 2, 2007

by angerbeet

HERAK posted:

Total bell-ends. A load of cunts.
I keep wondering if im the weirdo, that I havent got that sort of get up and go gettem attitude. Then I just think, no, really, what a bunch of loving cunts.

spidget
Apr 23, 2005

10 PRINT "R Tape loading error, 0:1"
20 GOTO 10
Argh. Apollo wasn't the first rocket to get to the moon, Saturn V was.

Neris
Mar 7, 2004

don't you dare use the word 'party' as a verb in this shop
Still better than the comedy joke option name me and my boyfriend came up with which was 'Synergy' that actually got chosen.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

KoopaPoopa posted:

Argh. Apollo wasn't the first rocket to get to the moon, Saturn V was.

Their motto was failure is not an option :downs:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hahahaha this is the best thing to ever come from the x factor:

:nws: http://www.buzzfeed.com/empressmaruja/x-factor-reject-abbey-johnstone-goes-topless-for-t-1fox

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!
Also just a reminder that Apollo I ended with the entire team literally "getting fired" ho ho ho

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"

SeanBeansShako posted:

Getting it then, caught a few episodes and enjoyed it.

Worth bearing in mind that all of it is up on See-Saw for free, if you're a cheap-skate like me :)

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.

The Perfect Element posted:

Worth bearing in mind that all of it is up on See-Saw for free, if you're a cheap-skate like me :)

I already own both Partridge DVDs might as well complete my Coogan Awkward Man Collection.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I'm seeing a lot of advertising for "Rude Tube". Is that seriously a prime time C4 program devoted to showing youtube clips? :psyduck:

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

bitterandtwisted posted:

I'm seeing a lot of advertising for "Rude Tube". Is that seriously a prime time C4 program devoted to showing youtube clips? :psyduck:
Yeah it's had a few series now. I don't really watch or keep up with internet videos so I usually find it pretty funny.

Kid splitting his balls open was pretty funny last night.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Remember those guys in your IT classes in secondary school who'd get around the blocking to view Rotten.com all the time?

That sounds like a show for them.

Neris
Mar 7, 2004

don't you dare use the word 'party' as a verb in this shop
How far Alex Zane has fallen. I remember when he used to host that Popcorn show on MTV2 about films and I though he was super :swoon: and cool and look at where he is now.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

It's okay if you've nothing better to do and don't visit Youtube much.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice

A5H posted:

:nws: http://www.buzzfeed.com/empressmaruja/x-factor-reject-abbey-johnstone-goes-topless-for-t-1fox

What in the goddamned gently caress :stare:

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
For a fat bird her tits are pretty poo poo. Anyone watch secret Iraq? not sure what to make of it seemed faily loose on detail but gave me another reason why politicians are cunts.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

A5H posted:

i literally can not imagine how that has happened

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
I imagine a white tatty van, some sweets along with a promise of making you a star all the while a constant amount of sniggering.

meme
Oct 7, 2009

But it's a pretty good way to get someone to spend money on buying you an av and sig. Maybe I should be really obnoxious and get an upgrade myself

Moral of the story: be careful what you wish for.

You are welcome.
You guys caught Harry Enfield's new sketch show? Opinions? I thought it was pretty funny, but I'm not as critical as some of you guys.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"

meme posted:

You guys caught Harry Enfield's new sketch show? Opinions? I thought it was pretty funny, but I'm not as critical as some of you guys.

Do you mean the third series of Harry and Paul? If so, it's pretty funny, and I like the fact that by getting rid of the canned laughter they can make their jokes weirder and slower.

There are a lot of misses to go with the hits, though, and I think the Parking Padawayo thing is pretty racist. The only black character in the whole show and he's a vindictive retard. I get what they're doing and the one the other day with the slow-mo was funny, but it still rubs me the wrong way a little.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

I wish Canned Laughter was banned from our TV, it is so off putting to me.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

The Perfect Element posted:

There are a lot of misses to go with the hits, though, and I think the Parking Padawayo thing is pretty racist. The only black character in the whole show and he's a vindictive retard. I get what they're doing and the one the other day with the slow-mo was funny, but it still rubs me the wrong way a little.
I only saw it once, but I thought that was the idea. People seeing that the traffic warden who's just given them a fine is an immigrant and giving them all that "go back where you came from, you weren't born here" poo poo. That's definitely true in real life, people can use the fact they hate traffic wardens to come out with some serious racist abuse towards them.

[edit]ah, I somehow completely missed the "I get what they're doing" part in your post. I still don't think you need to look much past the basic idea though, I didn't get any racist vibes from them as the creators of the joke though.

Hoops fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Oct 7, 2010

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

bitterandtwisted posted:

The words 'epic fail' and 'epic win' were used multiple times throughout this. :stare:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

"It's what the children like!"

Graviton v2
Mar 2, 2007

by angerbeet

meme posted:

Absolutly love it. Harry and Paul work so well together. They seem to have cut down on some of the childish stuff like the intelligent builders who start shouting at women and the northener pet show stuff which being an immature twat made me giggle but overall its great.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
i've only seen Harry and Paul once ages ago, thought it was awful. Shame because The Fast Show is really good

Got The Hunger Ted
Feb 22, 2007
I really like Tony!
Harry and Paul's a bit hit and miss. I thought the first episode was good, and the second OK, but if the "is he queer" and benefit family thing make it into every show it'll degrade. Dragons Den and the Beatles are both pretty spectacular though, with the Peter Jones impression particularly good.

Graviton v2
Mar 2, 2007

by angerbeet
They have been repeating the remake of Reggie Perrin with Martin Clunes on iPlayer, its really good. Anyone know if they are going to continue with the next series? I would fully support that as liscense payer :)

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
A new series of Reggie Perrin starts on Thursday :eng101:

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Oh dear god, why?

Graviton v2
Mar 2, 2007

by angerbeet

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Sweet man thanks!

Graviton v2
Mar 2, 2007

by angerbeet

Flatscan posted:

Oh dear god, why?
You did not like that?

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Graviton v2 posted:

You did not like that?

It wasn't a patch on the original and Martin Clunes is a talentless gurning twat. The only way it could be worse is if it had a crossover episode with My Family.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Well 'Phone Shop' was as bad as I was expecting it to be. When you've got to deliver a series but only have 2 characters written, just duplicate one of them four times and hope nobody notices.

Naturally, my Facebook feed had this in it:

quote:

When man say him a ting....then him a ting yea! Phoneshop is class lol

(from someone who works in a retail phone shop. Hopefully the only person who liked it...)

Graviton v2
Mar 2, 2007

by angerbeet

Flatscan posted:

It wasn't a patch on the original and Martin Clunes is a talentless gurning twat. The only way it could be worse is if it had a crossover episode with My Family.
Gotta agree to disagree there then. I liked it. Are you sure you arent having ... 'phrase that describes something that was great from a long time ago but if you watched it now it wouldnt be that great'

I know there is a word for that but its eluding me. Nostalgia maybe?

HorseHeadBed
May 6, 2009

Graviton v2 posted:

Gotta agree to disagree there then. I liked it. Are you sure you arent having ... 'phrase that describes something that was great from a long time ago but if you watched it now it wouldnt be that great'

I didn't get where I am today by having nostalgia.

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
I hate the "Cold Feet" women who plays his wife. I don't really know why originally but she drove me over the edge with those lottery adverts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lewi
Sep 3, 2006
King

Graviton v2 posted:

Rose tinted glasses?