Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

My experience: Working towards a BS in Computer Science at Georgia Tech, I've worked with computers all my life because I'm a nerd so I know windows/osx/linux and also programming languages like java, objective c (IPHONE PROGRAMMING!!), c, bits and pieces of other languages and also a dash of php, mysql, css and html and can/will learn whatever necessary
What I'm looking for: An internship this summer that uses anything computer-related. Even scrub-level grunt work or IT desk, something I can put on a resume so when i graduate college I can actually find a job. E: Clarification: I would PREFER getting involved in some project and making use of my computer-related skills but if ALL YOU GOT is scrub-tier work I'd take it because it's better than nothing. :shobon:
What I'm NOT looking for: Retail, sales, marketing.
Where I live: Atlanta, GA, preferably anywhere reachable by MARTA
Where I'm looking: ^^^
When I can start: Summer of 2011.
Can be reached via: PMs, aim: winvirus90, email: winvirus@gmail.com

winvirus fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Oct 5, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

k2theman
Feb 27, 2006
Cattle Prodder
My experience:
  • B.Sc. in Computing Science as of this Thursday. Lots of projects:
    - Java (math quiz program for the S60 platform using J2ME, GUI-based Reversi game with AI, multi-threaded web server)
    - C/C++ (Tetris in OpenGL, working router with packet handling/ARP/OSPF)
    - PHP (Atom feed reader, MySQL-based contact manager)
    - HTML, CSS, Scheme, etc.
    - Exposure to UML, requirement gathering, databases, and plenty of math
  • 3 summers of game testing at Electronic Arts. Worked on a number of titles including NHL 08 PS2/PC and NHL 10 360/PS3, FIFA 09 DS, etc., including compliance testing.
  • 3 years of retail at Zellers.
What I'm looking for: Anything I can start my career with would be preferred, such as programming, technical writing, test engineering, project management, web development, or anything related.
What I'm NOT looking for: N/A
Where I live: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Where I'm looking: Greater Vancouver area mainly, although I would consider a move to somewhere else in Canada if a really cool opportunity came along.
When I can start: Immediately
Can be reached via: ajl6 at sfu dot ca, PM

Hoppy
Oct 20, 2004

Who do you think taught him to jump like that?
I never see anything posted for St. Louis, or people wanting work in St. Louis. I'll throw this out there just because I like to keep my options open, and I wonder if anyone has an opportunities in our area in general.

My experience:
  • 3.5 years desktop support
    - 1 year in home and small business support from a local shop
    - 2 years Corporate Help Desk (level 1 tech, nonscripted genuine problem solving)
    - 7 months Help Desk supervisor at same company. Outage incident commander, support planning of project rollouts, purchase ordering of software and equipment. ITIL v3 Foundation certified, HDI member
  • B.Sc in General Studies. Minors in Computer Science and Mathematics (didn't like the higher level programming classes and wanted to work in Infrastructure instead)
  • Childhood spent fixing and messing with technology in general
What I'm looking for: To get back into the field of Desktop Support, and grow into an infrastructure role. Going into the management track was a lousy decision, and I want to grow my technical skills and get my hands dirty. I'm qualified for our onsite/level 2 tech positions at my current company, but can't easily transition back to tech from management.
What I'm NOT looking for: Programming (see experience), scripted or large call center helpdesk, less than $40,000 so I can feed my family.
Where I live: Southern St. Louis, MO
Where I'm looking: St. Louis area, including the southern Illinois side
When I can start: Would have to give notice to current employer
Can be reached via: PM, jhoppe82 at gmail dot com

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Plinkey posted:

We've apparently got a couple of Jobs open in the MD (Baltimore) area. Posting says four positions. I could throw your resumes into the system if anyone is interested.

not sure if you have any openings still, but sent you an email

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

dxt posted:

not sure if you have any openings still, but sent you an email

Just saw it, I'll throw your resume into the system tomorrow. I think the FE&S jobs are still accepting apps, and when you're set up you can browse anywhere in the company to see what's out there.

Karki
Feb 3, 2006

Who needs pussy?
My experience: 2 1/2 Years at the Apple Store. Mostly sales but most recently genius bar and training
What I'm looking for: I'm most interested in project management or business analyst. Training or IT second.
What I'm NOT looking for: Phone Tech Suport
Where I live: Austin, TX
Where I'm looking: Austin, TX or San Francisco, CA
When I can start: Now. Just need 2 weeks for current employer
Can be reached via: PM, karkisuni@me.com

Forgot to add, just graduated from University of Texas with a B.A. in Computer Science.

Karki fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Oct 12, 2010

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!

ADINSX posted:

If you want to apply do it on their website and then probably give them a call the next day, I'm sure they'll be happy to hear from you. I get cash money for referring people if they stay on for 90 days so if you're applying please shoot me a pm. I currently live in New Orleans and would be happy to help anyone interested in relocating find an apartment, offer advise on where to live, etc.

Applied this morning, thanks!

trotski
Mar 26, 2009

ADINSX posted:

Who we are: Geocent is a software developer/IT support contracting company. They mainly do contracts for federal and state government.

Where we are: Mainly in New Orleans Louisiana, but there are positions in Covington, Baton Rouge, and Slidell LA. There are also a variety of positions scattered about, DC, Rhode Island... check the careers page.

Who we're looking for: drat near everyone. Geocent is desperate for new people (not due to the turnover, they're just expanding), they want 50 new developers by the end of the year. I'm one of those recent hires :)

They offer competitive salaries, good benefits (healthcare + vision and dental), a decent amount of time off... Too much to summarize here, so I'd suggest anyone interested go to http://www.geocent.com/Pages/Default.aspx

If you want to apply do it on their website and then probably give them a call the next day, I'm sure they'll be happy to hear from you. I get cash money for referring people if they stay on for 90 days so if you're applying please shoot me a pm. I currently live in New Orleans and would be happy to help anyone interested in relocating find an apartment, offer advise on where to live, etc.

Am I just dumb or do you not have PMs? Tried shooting you one, but no luck. Very interested in this and I have a couple questions for you, can you email me at: itinker88 (at)gmail(dot)com ?

Thanks!

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor
My Experience
+ 3 years on-site network/hardware support on a domain
* network troubleshooting
* hardware repair
* OS support
* data recovery, security and disposal
* OS and hardware migration
* full site migration
+ BAs in Criminal Justice and Anthropology
What I'm Looking For: Something like my old job
What I'm Not Looking For: Programming, Web Development
Where I Live: Hilliard, FL
Where I'm Looking: The general Jacksonville area.
When I Can Start: Any time after October 20th
Can be reached via email at: watkins (dot) jr (at) gmail (dot) com

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

trotski posted:

Am I just dumb or do you not have PMs? Tried shooting you one, but no luck. Very interested in this and I have a couple questions for you, can you email me at: itinker88 (at)gmail(dot)com ?

Thanks!

Oh I guess I did say PM... I meant AIM (FFu 0 k). But yeah lemme know if you have any questions

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
My Experience
* Eight years' experience fixing my own computer, computers for friends, computers for family members, computers for people who paid me small sums to do it, from random error messages to "it's slow" to complete reinstallations of the OS, hardware troubleshooting, the whole shebangabang.
* Two months' experience installing computers on a short-term contract.
* Sales, phone experience, experience troubleshooting electronics for customers. The same jobs gave me experience doing minor automotive maintenance and diagnostics, and experience fixing giant, chemical-filled printers that cost a quarter million and hate working.
* A+ and Network+ certifications. A bachelor's degree in an unrelated field, with computer science classes thrown in every so often.
What I'm looking for
* I like fixing computers. I like helping people. I want to fix computers for people. Entry-level is fine; I don't have the professional experience to request much more than that.
What I'm not looking for
* Please don't make me sell stuff to people. I've done enough of that.
Where I live
* Germantown, MD.
Where I'm looking
* I'm cool with anything in the DC metro area. Montgomery County or northern Virginia a plus, but I'll trek to Howard County or DC if I have to.
When I can start
* Immediately.
How can we get in touch with you?
* E-mail is the best route. tcgiant (at) tcgiant (dot) com.
* Alternatively, I'm on AIM(the new stupid) and Skype(tcgiant), and I'm a friendly guy. Get in touch with me and I will happily pass along my resume.

Sovi3t
Jan 11, 2005
purple monkey dishwasher
Hiring a full-time PHP developer in Eden Prairie, MN

Who we are: Our main business is server colocation and web hosting. We have two primary data centers and are currently expanding the one at our main office in Eden Prairie. It's relatively small (~70 employees) but we were recently bought by a large telecommunications company (~2500 employees).
What we're looking for: A PHP developer with at least a 2-3 years of experience. Experience with databases, PHP frameworks, web app development, and related skills are important. We would prefer to hire an advanced programmer but would also be interested in potential Junior developers.
Approximate opening date: Now
Benefits: Medical, dental, some 401k/IRA contributions, and possibly others. Salaried position.
What you will do: Work on a wide variety of projects that center around our expanding service offerings, intraweb, and customer portals. You will be working alongside 3 developers in a friendly office environment.
Contact: Email your resume to rustywalrus --at-- gmail.com if you're interested or would like more information. (Edit: or PM me)

Sovi3t fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Oct 8, 2010

icarus
Nov 7, 2003

My experience:
* I'm a professional web developer with experience in LAMP, Rails, jQuery, and Wordpress.
* I am fluent in: C, PHP, Ruby, JavaScript, SQL, Haskell, Python, Java, HTML/CSS.
* I have a Computer Science B.Sc.
What I'm looking for: A junior to mid-level software engineer position. I love functional languages and am particularly interested in anyone using Ocaml, Haskell, etc.. in the real world.
What I'm NOT looking for: If working for a company, I'm not looking to be the only developer at the company. I'm not opposed to contract work, though.
Things you like to do: Web applications, Unix utilities, making either of those more usable (by my own usability standards).
Where I live: New Orleans, Louisiana
Where I'm looking: Seattle area, particularly Port Townsend, but I know it's not likely to find work there unless I can telecommute. I would live in Seattle if I found the right job.
When I can start: January 2011
Requirements: Smarter people who I can learn from
Can be reached via: PM, or email: nnnik@hotmail.com

icarus fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Feb 15, 2012

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k
Looking for Full-time Cisco engineer

Who we are: We're an MSP located on Long Island, NY. We have 5 datacenters and do anything from monitoring to fully managed server maintenance.
What we're looking for: A CCNA/CCNP with related real world experience as the current leaving engineer has big shoes that need filling. Bachelors would be nice also.
Approximate opening date: Oct 18th
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k/IRA contributions. This job is salaried.
What you will do: Standard Cisco tech stuff, working with things as small as Netopia routers all the way up to 7xxx series core routers, VPN's, BGP sessions, VoIP, etc. Our techs do on-sites and are on-call 24/7 (and you will most likely be called at 3am but you get $50 for it) Since we are an MSP and we have over 300 active clients you will be introduced to a wide array of different environments and expected to get familiar with the more important and comon ones fairly quickly.
Contact: Email with your resume or PM me for more information. My e-mail address is jrayburn at gmail dot com.

multigl
Nov 22, 2005

"Who's cool and has two thumbs? This guy!"
closed/reposting

multigl fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Feb 17, 2011

bj2001holt
Apr 6, 2003

Sepist posted:

Looking for Full-time Cisco engineer

Who we are: We're an MSP located on Long Island, NY. We have 5 datacenters and do anything from monitoring to fully managed server maintenance.
What we're looking for: A CCNA/CCNP with related real world experience as the current leaving engineer has big shoes that need filling. Bachelors would be nice also.
Approximate opening date: Oct 18th
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k/IRA contributions. This job is salaried.
What you will do: Standard Cisco tech stuff, working with things as small as Netopia routers all the way up to 7xxx series core routers, VPN's, BGP sessions, VoIP, etc. Our techs do on-sites and are on-call 24/7 (and you will most likely be called at 3am but you get $50 for it) Since we are an MSP and we have over 300 active clients you will be introduced to a wide array of different environments and expected to get familiar with the more important and comon ones fairly quickly.
Contact: Email with your resume or PM me for more information. My e-mail address is jrayburn at gmail dot com.

Sent you a PM out of curiosity, not sure if I can relocate but it might be worth looking into. Always looking for an adventure.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Edit: doublepost

maskenfreiheit fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Mar 13, 2017

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
My experience: BSc (Hons) Computer Science, 6 months working as a Junior Developer for a software house creating insurance software, mainly coding in Java and SQL. I've also done retail PC technician work.
What I'm looking for: Ideally more junior developer work, ideally Java but happy to code in anything; just don't expect me to be too up-to-speed with anything else right away. Will do CJ/technician work, but it's certainly not my chosen career path.
What I'm NOT looking for: Retail or sales
Where I live: Bristol, UK
Where I'm looking: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Exeter, Cardiff. Try me and see.
When I can start: ASAP
Can be reached via: PMs, IMs in profile. Email matt DOT crocker AT gmail DOT com

Silvah
Aug 27, 2004
s0me
Who we are: Influxis
Where we are: Valencia, CA, about 30 minutes North of Los Angeles.
Title: Junior Sales Engineer
Full Job Description/Posting: http://jobs.influxis.com/Junior_Sales_Engineer.htm
Short Description: We're looking to fill an entry level Sales Engineer type position involving technical sales and software development. This is a position with a wide scope and a ton of room for learning and advancement. We're a small-ish company (25+ employees) and you'll get an opportunity to come in on the ground floor and interact directly with senior management as your grow with us.

I know the job posting is ridiculously specific and long, what it boils down to is that we want someone who can work with clients and provide ongoing support and development for their custom projects. Most of the sales, bullshitting, and brown-nosing is handled by our sales and biz dev team, so you don't have to worry about sounding like a used car salesman on the phone. Your role will be mostly a Programmer with some customer interaction and a bit of tech support thrown in, thus, Sales Engineer. It's a really fun, interesting job, we work on a lot of interesting projects for ad agencies and major corporations, not lame stuff like banking or insurance web sites. We've done some cool work for Seth McFarlane, Nivea, Gucci, the Atlanta Falcons etc.

You'll start out working with me, under my supervision. Again I will stress that this is an entry-level position, and we are generous with pay increases and benefits for those who are outstanding. This position is for the aspiring programmer/sales engineer who has initiative and has looked into and experienced what we listed in the job description.

You can send me your resume and cover letter directly at robert@influxis.com (mention SA in the subject if you want).

Edit (10/19/10): I've updated and cut down the full job posting, it was a bit overwhelming. This position is still open.

Silvah fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Oct 19, 2010

brent78
Jun 23, 2004

I killed your cat, you druggie bitch.
Want to work for a video game company?

http://www.trionworlds.com/en/careers/austin/Senior-Production-Support-Engineer.php

Senior Production Support Engineer

All jobs posted are located in the United States of America. If you are not a United States citizen, you will need a work visa to work in the United States.

Trion Worlds is seeking a Production Support Engineer with knowledge and experience in many areas of information technology to help manage infrastructure for our online games. The Production Support Engineer will provide expert consultation for the design, development, and implementation of technical products and systems, and will be a top-level contributor in the operations support center. In addition, they will enjoy a wide degree of creativity and latitude on a number of complex projects and tasks. The ideal candidate is a recognized leader with eight or more years of information technology experience, and four or more years supporting online games or services.

RESPONSIBILITIES

* Provide Tier 2/3 support for one or more channels
* Act as subject-matter expert for one or more channels
* Gather, analyze, and report important channel data
* Provide summarized feedback to channel stakeholders regarding the status of a channel
* Develop and manage channel-related IT procedures
* Research, review, analyze, troubleshoot, and document channel-related IT systems
* Provide channel-related IT training

Requirements

* Minimum eight years’ related IT experience, and minimum four years’ experience supporting online games or services
* Proficient with standard IT concepts, practices, and procedures
* Able to plan and successfully complete IT projects and goals
* Proficient in multiple IT disciplines
* Excellent programming and scripting skills
* Able to present ideas clearly to executives and personnel on levels of the development process
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* On-call, 24/7 availability
* Available to travel approximately four weeks every year
* BA/BS in a related field

It says 4 years of online games experience, but really 4 years of supporting any production, customer facing online services is sufficient. Send me your resumes, brent@trionworlds.com. We have lots of other jobs open, anything in Austin I have influence over, so cruise around on our careers page a bit.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Emailed you Brent; unsure if my background lines up - but it may be close.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Walked posted:

Emailed you Brent; unsure if my background lines up - but it may be close.

Same here. I nearly have eight years of experience.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Same here. I nearly have eight years of experience.

It's on :colbert:

Elwood P Dowd
Jan 4, 2003

Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.
I figured this was the perfect place for this. I have a client who has need for a permanent, entry-level position for a C# developer in Dallas, TX. A few very stringent requirements are tied to this:

- must be a recent graduate, within the last year or so
- has to be, in their words, a top tier school (University of Texas is okay, Devry is not)
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- must be local or able to relocate quickly
- academic or professional experience in C#
- strong knowledge of OO programming
- knowledge of SQL and Visual Studio
- working knowledge of financial markets would be a plus

Salary is open, just doing a quick search on the net, I'd say $30-$40k/year is in line with what I've seen, but it would ultimately be up to you.

If you are interested, send your resume to tommytutone (at) gmail.com and I will forward it on to my work e-mail and call you.

Thanks!

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!
We are hiring!

Who we are: PathCentral
What we're looking for: Programmer (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server)
Location: Durham, NC and Irvine, CA. Relocation assistance may be available.
Benefits: Medical, dental, 401(k), stock options. Salaried.
What you will do: Develop information management software for pathology labs using C#, VB.NET, and SQL Server.

Experience with .NET is beneficial but not required, if you're a solid programmer with a good OO background then please apply!

We are a small (~14 employees) company that develops information management software for pathology labs. 12 years running, stable, well-funded, revenue-positive, led by experienced management and undergoing significant expansion.

Send questions/resumes to elasota (at) pathcentral.net and I will forward it along.

OneEightHundred fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Apr 13, 2011

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Nevergirls posted:

Who we are: IT consulting firm

Where we are: Montgomery County, Maryland (but go to DC and Northern VA regularly, you must have easy access to a metro station or a car)

Job title: MS network engineer/administrator.

You will be providing software and hardware computer consulting to clients, mostly small clients up to 20 users. You will be on site with clients probably 100% of the time meaning you have to dress nicely and be polite to people. You will rarely see your boss or any actual coworkers. No clearance or anything like that. MCSE preferred.

Salary: over 60k probably

I posted this position before, and it has been GOON-FILLED. We got another one open, and we also have a management position open. The management position would supervise like 16 of the consultants described above. PM me for more details.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

We're looking for someone to do web development and front end design, Adobe, Flex,

From our posting:

Web development, Adobe, Flex, web design Front end developer
Bachelor’s degree with a programming background: computer science, computer information systems, etc.
Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts
Experience coding in an object oriented language: JAVA or C# (can be college courses)
Strong interest in user interface design and development
Understanding of database design principles

Bonus Features would be:
Knowledge or experience in Flash and/or Flex and ActionScript 3.0

This person does NOT have to have experience coding in Flex or Actionscript 3.0 but must have a solid base built upon object oriented programming concepts. If they do have experience in Flex or Actionscript 3.0 , that is a plus.

It's a full time position in Buffalo, NY

If you're interested, shoot me an email at travis.allen at ctg.com

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

These are the broad details, more where this came from but I'll take it outside this thread to interested parties.

My work experience: 2 years supporting Windows-based networks for small to medium sized (<50 user) offices, mostly remotely.
My non-work experience: Building and upgrading systems since age 11. Also the author of the Windows Vista and Win 7 threads here on SA (and 70-620 Vista certified).
What I'm looking for: A full-time tech support and planning role, ideally with a focus on system migration-type scenarios, and with potential for learning and studying new things.
What I'm NOT looking for: Entry level, anything involving cold calling.
Where I live: Vancouver (Coquitlam), BC, Canada
Where I'm looking: Ottawa, ON, Canada
When I can start: I'd ideally like to start early January 2011 if possible, to complete a computer networking course I'm taking, but I can start near-immediately if need be.
Can be reached via: This thread, PM, univbee at gmail dot com

univbee fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Oct 23, 2010

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0
Dec 23, 2002

by T. Butt
Removed for now, we'll see if current discussions pan out.

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0 fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Nov 11, 2010

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.
Really off topic but I bet you made a pretty hefty salary...

You're basically in the same position I want to be in about 10 years.

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
Let's give this a shot.

My experience:
* Bachlor of Science in Information System Technology (University of Tulsa)
* 6 month contract work debugging engine code
* 2 years working American Airlines phone support via EDS Helpdesk
* 3 years doing 2nd level support for State of Texas (desktop support)
* 15 years basic desktop support for family, friends, and people who'd buy me a meal

What I'm looking for: Stable work allowing both growth in personal development, preferably with a system in place for taking either courses for a Masters, or further certifications. Somewhere with opportunity for advancement, consistent raise/reward structure, and good management.
What I'm NOT looking for: Entry level help desk, programming
Where I live: Houston, TX area
Where I'm looking: Would prefer not to leave Houston again, but willing to look at offers from other locations.
When I can start: Currently on project until november, would prefer in the new year.
Requirements: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k; Salary Req of at least 36,000 (what I make now) and would prefer somewhere in 38-40k to start
Can be reached via: This thread, PM, ferrell dot riley at gmail

Rogue Perogy
Jan 19, 2007
mmm, perogies
Located in: Vancouver, B.C., but you can be anywhere.

Who we are: Play Nation Games. A bootstrapped social games company.

What we need: Two things. Someone who knows Objective-C to bring an existing iPhone app to iOS 4 and add some new features. Also, build another small iPhone app.

If you PM me or shoot me an email to ckoziak (at) gmail I'll be happy to go into more detail. Thanks!

Also, If anyone knows anything about the Myspace/OpenSocial API please give me a shout.

brent78
Jun 23, 2004

I killed your cat, you druggie bitch.
We are going to be posting a job for a vBulletin nija in Austin, TX. Wanted to get it out there in advance in case any of you are interested. Email me, brent@trionworlds.com

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Walked posted:

It's on :colbert:

No it's not. Relax and chillax, fellow goon. :)

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Updated earlier post, we're hiring in Irvine, CA now too.

Acethomas
Sep 21, 2004

NHL 1451 684 773 1457
OneEightHundred, any non programming spots open in irvine?

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Acethomas posted:

OneEightHundred, any non programming spots open in irvine?
Not at the moment. :(

GoonyMcGoonface
Sep 11, 2001

Friends don't left friends do ECB
Dinosaur Gum
Bump for a bunch of jobs in Westborough, MA (45min outside Boston).

Edit: Sysadmin job filled, but we're still looking for people interested in data work and software engineers.

GoonyMcGoonface fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Oct 29, 2010

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

CaladSigilon posted:

Bump for a bunch of jobs in Westborough, MA (45min outside Boston).

I really need a jr. sysadmin. :(

Got a listing for the junior position? What kind of requirements are you guys looking for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Donuts
Oct 3, 2003

You know what time it is.

Tigren posted:

Got a listing for the junior position? What kind of requirements are you guys looking for?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=382296560