Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

HateTheInternet posted:

It reminds me of that episode where he had to wear the thick glasses for some reason. What episode was that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
The one where everyone was out to get George and his John Voight car caught fire and he ended up in a nut house.

Chicken Boo
Mar 20, 2009

I wear a disguise to look like human guys.

seregrail7 posted:

The one where everyone was out to get George and his John Voight car caught fire and he ended up in a nut house.

Don't you see? He was doing it to fool Lloyd Braun!

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

Chicken Boo posted:

Am I crazy or is that a lot of gum?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Chicken Boo posted:

The lady on the horse stole my money!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Hank Morgan posted:

It reminds me of that episode where he had to wear the thick glasses for some reason. What episode was that?
"The Gum"

"POP! PAAAAHP!!"

Valhalska
May 3, 2007

Please do not be alarmed, we are about to engage...
The Nozzle.

GigaPeon posted:

The lady on the horse stole my money!

I beg your pardon, your majesty, but we don't accept bills with lipstick on the president.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

seregrail7 posted:

Everybody's talkin' art me,
But I don't hear a word they're sayin'.
Just drivin' 'round in Jon Voight's car.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Am I crazy or is that a lot of gum?

IT'S A LOT OF GUM!

boof
Jun 3, 2001
I'd like to stop at the duty free shop,
I'd like to stop at the duty free shop!

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

boof posted:

I'd like to stop at the duty free shop!

Huh duty free. It's the biggest sucker deal in retail. Do you know how much duty is? Duty is nothing. It's like sales tax.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hank Morgan posted:

Huh duty free. It's the biggest sucker deal in retail. Do you know how much duty is? Duty is nothing. It's like sales tax.

Pick me up some duty free Kahlua!

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis
You see? Never be late for a plane with a girl. 'Cuz a girl runs like a girl-- with the little steps and the arms flailing out... You wanna make this plane, you've gotta run like a man!

Get your knees up!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

HateTheInternet posted:

It makes me wonder how someone like Jerry could stand to be longtime friends with someone like George.

George is the type of person who you'd be sort of friends with as a kid because you liked the same comic books, but eventually you'd want to disassociate yourself from him in order to avoid social alienation.

"What kind of a person are you?"

"I think I'm pretty much like you - only successful."

The Monarch
Jul 8, 2006

Cane Break posted:

You see? Never be late for a plane with a girl. 'Cuz a girl runs like a girl-- with the little steps and the arms flailing out... You wanna make this plane, you've gotta run like a man!

Get your knees up!

C'mon! You run like a girl!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I know I've been kinda shooting off at the mouth lately. First, with that girl whose life, you, destroyed. And then about George dating a lady-Jerry. I know you want me to keep my big mouth shut, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm never gonna talk again. What do I need to talk for, huh? What, to blab to the neighbors about how George has a new femme Jerry friend? I'll tell everyyyybody at the coffee shop how George is all mixed up in a perverse sexual amalgam of some girl and his best friend?

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

have some pudding :)
"It's Frank and Estelle's reaction of hearing George's man-love towards she-Jerry."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

penis sandwich posted:

"It's Frank and Estelle's reaction of hearing George's man-love towards she-Jerry."

I think.... I think I'm gonna take a break for awhile..... :smith:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Relayer posted:

I know I've been kinda shooting off at the mouth lately. First, with that girl whose life, you, destroyed. And then about George dating a lady-Jerry. I know you want me to keep my big mouth shut, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm never gonna talk again. What do I need to talk for, huh? What, to blab to the neighbors about how George has a new femme Jerry friend? I'll tell everyyyybody at the coffee shop how George is all mixed up in a perverse sexual amalgam of some girl and his best friend?

Starting.......now!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

There's cheese, George, CHEESE! :haw:

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Starting.......now!

The best line in that episode was his annoyed, reflexive "...you need to shut up." at Sally Weaver, who I also saw in an episode of Law and Order SVU playing a ridiculous lesbian stereotype.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Everybody's talkin' at me,
But I don't hear a word they're sayin'.
Just drivin' 'round in Jon Voight's car.

Sometimes I sing that around the house. The actual third line has been completely scrubbed from my memory.

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer

LesterGroans posted:

Sometimes I sing that around the house. The actual third line has been completely scrubbed from my memory.

When you're alone, and life makes you lonely, you can always go...

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

"Down. Town."
"I got nothing."

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

It was years before I found out that George's answering machine was based on a real song.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

penis sandwich posted:

"Down. Town."
"I got nothing."

I love George doing the hand motions for "Forget all your troubles. Forget all your cares."
edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzUICBMQBNU

ChickenMedium fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Oct 22, 2010

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

El Negocio posted:

It was years before I found out that George's answering machine was based on a real song.

Believe it or not, George isn't at home
please leave a message after the tone.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Can someone please make a gif of George when he goes, But you had to get the BIIIIG SAAALAAAD.

HateTheInternet
Dec 19, 2004

He just put the kibosh on me, do you know what the kibosh means, it's a kibosh!
Double jump!

Eat the fly! EAT IT!

Horseface
Jun 29, 2003

Please put your hands together for Homosexuals the Gorilla!

El Negocio posted:

So, do you want to go to the Gap?

Youwannagetsomepizza?

I think The Glasses may be the perfect intro to the show for a Seinfeld virgin. It's really the complete package.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

LesterGroans posted:

Yep, me too. I have to sing the third line in that George inflection too.

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis
master of the house, keeper of the charm

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

procrasturbate posted:

What is actually wrong with the girl Jerry's dating in the Van Buren Boys episode? The one whose friends say she "really needs this" and the one Jerry's mom 100% approves of...

Plus she's married to George's father's real son.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

El Negocio posted:

That's weird. I thought it was pretty much universally known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Q3orQhEcA

Greatest American Hero is one of those shows I remember very fondly from being young, but upon rewatching it is just crap.

Valhalska
May 3, 2007

Please do not be alarmed, we are about to engage...
The Nozzle.

Cane Break posted:

master of the house, keeper of the charm

Pipe down, chorus boy.

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

Oh, he pretty much thinks everyone's gay.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
We'll tell him we're frightened and we have to leave!

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

neoboman posted:

We'll tell him we're frightened and we have to leave!

He'll clunk our heads together like Moe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
We had a funny guy with us in Korea. A tailgunner. They blew his brains out all over the Pacific. There's nothing funny about that.