Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
andy17null
Nov 29, 2007

I'M SO GODDAMN RETARDED, I THINK THIS IS LITERALLY REAL MONEY

Steve Evets posted:

Finally got around to doing a new mix for Fall. It's more of a long trip/headphones mix of moody, melodic electronica, prog house and techno.

Tracklist:

Blue Daisy & Anneka - Raindrops
The XX - Shelter (Tiga Remix)
Arandel - In D#3 (Sinner DC Remix)
Douglas Greed - Shining and Nordlicht
Ripperton - At Peace (I:Cube Tape Mix)
Pablo Bolivar - Escape of Galaxy Five (Hirotaka Miyamoto Remix)
Midland - Play the Game
Matthias Vogt - I Dreamed the Impossible (Wiretappeur's Playground Mix)
Caribou - Sun (Midland Re-Edit)
Van Hai - Popcorned (67 Durango Streets Mix)
Tornike - Night Steps (Opuswerk Give Me More Mix)
Charlie May & Barry Jameison - Homecoming (COMA Remix)
Future Beats Alliance - Mourning
Motorcitysoul - Manic Mondays (Main Mix)
Chymera - Dreamrunner
Caribou - Kaili (Walls Remix)

DL and Stream

I listened to the first few minutes, definitely gonna put the whole mix on my playlist while I drive from Hartford to Boston tomorrow.
e: snagging this summer mix too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!

Steve Evets posted:

Finally got around to doing a new mix for Fall. It's more of a long trip/headphones mix of moody, melodic electronica, prog house and techno.

Tracklist:

Midland - Play the Game
Chymera - Dreamrunner

DL and Stream

top notch mix!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

vanilla slimfast posted:

Thanks guys :)

There's a mix by you on the DI tech house channel now (Abstraction 002). I like the Aundy remix (looks like it's by Ross and Santos). Do you have the tracklist? It must be no more than 120 bpm right now. For some reason I can't seem to find these chillax tracks on beatport though that's the style I purchase. I go through the deep house section and then some other labels and artists but the tech house section is so huge I can't be bothered anymore. I guess I shouldn't be so lazy.

Also if you have it hosted somewhere I'd love to download it.

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Nov 16, 2010

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

actionjackson posted:

There's a mix by you on the DI tech house channel now (Abstraction 002). I like the Aundy remix (looks like it's by Ross and Santos). Do you have the tracklist? It must be no more than 120 bpm right now. For some reason I can't seem to find these chillax tracks on beatport though that's the style I purchase. I go through the deep house section and then some other labels and artists but the tech house section is so huge I can't be bothered anymore. I guess I shouldn't be so lazy.

Also if you have it hosted somewhere I'd love to download it.

Nice! It is the first hour of my opening set for Lee Burridge at Beta in June of this year: http://soundcloud.com/vanillaslimfast/bones-live-at-beta-2010-06-12

And yeah, I think I started at maybe 110 or 115bpm or thereabouts and worked my way into the low 120s by the end.

Full tracklisting (the edited version for Abstraction ends at track 12):

01. Luna City Express - Heaven's Gate [Moon Harbour]
* Open The Pod Bay Doors, Hal
02. Ryo Murakami - Just For This (Graeme Clarks Revenge Remix) [Dessous]
03. Floating Points - Vacuum Boogie [Eglo]
04. Claude VonStroke - Aundy (Tanner Ross & Sergio Santos Remix) [dirtybird]
05. Andre Lodemann - Dark Edge (Dairmount & Berardi Dub Mix) [Room With A View]
06. Mike Shannon - Under The Radar feat. Fadila (Rozzo Mix) [Cynosure]
07. Bubba - Drugs, Hugs & Thugs (Matthew Styles Remix) [Extended Play]
08. Manuel Tur - Beasts & The Birds [Delusions Of Grandeur]
09. Shur-I-Kan - Joe's Joint [Dark Energy Recordings]
10. Catz 'n Dogz & dOP - Deaf Wagrant (Selianka Edit) [Watergate]
11. Ladzinski - Diamond [boe]
12. Lee Jones - Closed Circus (Nick Hoppner Remix) [Cityfox]
13. Benno Blome - Nausicaa [Sender]
14. Sei A - Paraphaze [Turbo]
15. Joel Mull - High Coast Highway [Jericho]
16. Art Of Tones - Terres Conquises (Tribute 2 C2) [Room With A View]
17. Martinez - Paradigm Shift [Moon Harbour]
18. Shades of Gray - Motown Calling [Dark Energy Recordings]
19. SLG - I Love You But I've Chosen Disco feat. Smolny [Pets]
20. Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts - Raw [Musique Risquee]
21. Martinez - Damaged Color [Moon Harbour]
22. Uone - Kontrol [BEEF]
23. David Pher & Sirak - Danzar [VIVa Music]
24. Kenny Hawkes - Play The Game feat. Louise Carver (Joris Voorn Remix) [U-Boot]
25. Shur-I-Kan - One Night In Tokyo [Freerange]

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Thanks, the Andre Lodemann track is really nice too, not sure how I missed that one when it came out.

Cowboy.
Jan 13, 2004

Steve Evets posted:

Tracklist:

Phenomenal rework of that tune, I often tend to skip the original when listening to the album.

Excellent mix altogether really enjoyed it.

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004

Steve Evets posted:

Tracklist:

Midland - Play the Game
Chymera - Dreamrunner

DL and Stream

Tracklisting looks great, downloading now. I've been into alot of that same stuff myself. Looking forward to listening!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

vanilla slimfast posted:

The recording of my opening set from last Friday night at the Migs/Papp haunted "house" party from the main floor of City Hall Amphitheater here in Denver. Clocks in at right about 2 hours.

Listen: http://soundcloud.com/vanillaslimfast/bones-live-at-city-hall-2010-10-29
Download: http://soundcloud.com/vanillaslimfast/bones-live-at-city-hall-2010-10-29/download

This is supposed to be two hours right? I was listening to it on my phone and it only ends up playing for 57 minutes (it cut off during some tribal sounding track).

Also, feel free to check out my mix that I posted a page or two ago, it's a similar style :)

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

actionjackson posted:

This is supposed to be two hours right? I was listening to it on my phone and it only ends up playing for 57 minutes (it cut off during some tribal sounding track).

Yep, were you streaming it from soundcloud directly or did you load the mp3 to your phone? It's total runtime is just under two hours.

quote:

Also, feel free to check out my mix that I posted a page or two ago, it's a similar style :)

Will do

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

vanilla slimfast posted:

Yep, were you streaming it from soundcloud directly or did you load the mp3 to your phone? It's total runtime is just under two hours.

I downloaded it. It does the same thing on my computer (in that case it's listed as just over two hours but it only runs for 57).

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

actionjackson posted:

I downloaded it. It does the same thing on my computer (in that case it's listed as just over two hours but it only runs for 57).

It's a VBR MP3 so maybe the download didn't actually finish but its showing the full runtime?

Try redownloading it, if it still doesn't work I can yousendit to you or something

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

vanilla slimfast posted:

It's a VBR MP3 so maybe the download didn't actually finish but its showing the full runtime?

Try redownloading it, if it still doesn't work I can yousendit to you or something

I did this, it works on my mac now but still has problems on the iphone. itunes must be loving with it somehow.

edit: I got it to work by converting it to AAC

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Nov 19, 2010

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

actionjackson posted:

I did this, it works on my mac now but still has problems on the iphone. itunes must be loving with it somehow.

edit: I got it to work by converting it to AAC

That's bizarre. I recorded and encoded it on my mac, no issues there. I don't have an iphone though

Moonbloodsflow
Sep 5, 2002
"Hey baby, let's see some of that axe wound"

Steve Evets posted:

Tracklist:

Midland - Play the Game
Chymera - Dreamrunner

DL and Stream

I really enjoyed this, thanks for it. Hope to hear some more mixes in the future!

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

Vernacular posted:

Thanks for the response. I have the Audio Kontrol 1, so I'm good on the soundcard front, but I feel you on the midi disconnection issues. I've started using duct tape on for my usb cords to avoid that problem. Unfortunately, macs are 100% out of my price range, so that'll have to do for now. I'm gonna take my chances with this I think http://www.officemax.com/technology...e=22-86611312-2

and Jon that description is vague as hell. its probably another faithless track, like the mark knight remix of 'music matters' or something like that

you can get a macbook off craigslist for 300-400$ max. or you can buy a used macbook pro(what i would buy) for 700$ MAX off craigslist.

i can assure you that the mac will be better than the PC for DJing and audio work. if cash is really tight, i would buy a whitebook with a 2ghz C2D with 4gb of RAM and the largest HD you can find for 400$. then i would take the other 300$ you were gonna waste on that PC and use it to buy more DJ equipment or music. or just save it since money is tight.

i know i sound like a huge fanboy, but macs are just so much better for DJing and audio/video. they wont do any one thing alot better, but they will do some things better(drivers and midi for instance) but theres just so many little things that will save you trouble the whole experience is much better.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
oh christ here we go.

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

I would personally never buy a computer off of craigslist. But to each his own I guess.

andy17null
Nov 29, 2007

I'M SO GODDAMN RETARDED, I THINK THIS IS LITERALLY REAL MONEY
I'm looking at laptops too. Anyone ever used one of these? I use a breakout box by ECHO and it's rock solid.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

oredun posted:

i know i sound like a huge fanboy, but macs are just so much better for DJing and audio/video. they wont do any one thing alot better, but they will do some things better(drivers and midi for instance) but theres just so many little things that will save you trouble the whole experience is much better.

As someone who gigs regularly on a $400 dual core celeron laptop, please tell me why I need a mac to be a dj.

chrix fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Nov 20, 2010

JimmyJazz
May 22, 2007

chrix posted:

As someone who gigs regularly on a $400 dual core celeron laptop, please tell me why I need a mac to be a dj.

because the way in which you inevitably acquire software will make it to crash repeatedly and cause you to reflect on your unethical choices

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

chrix posted:

Because the glowy apple on the back of the laptop lets people know that you're a serious DJ, duh

Calculon
Mar 19, 2006

WAKE UP AMERICA
I'm throwing a party at my house in a few weeks and wanted to have a decent mix of songs playing--I'm hoping to get the drunk college students dancing, there's something about an impromptu dance club in a town house that puts a smile on my face. I've never done this before but I just finished assembling a three hour mix and wanted to get some opinions. It's a mix of old and new:

"Because of Rick Astley"

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Drop Out Orchestra Dub)
Human League - Don't You Want Me (Special Extended Dub Mix)
Aeroplane - Superstar (The Krays Remix)
La Roux - Bulletproof (Dave Aude Cherry Radio Edit)
Keane - Clear Skies (Villa Dub)
Swedish House Mafia featuring Pharrel - One - (Vocal Mix)
The Beatles - We Can Work it Out (Rough Disco Remix)
Vampire Weekend - White Sky (Basement Jaxx Club Mix)
Fenech-Soler - Lies (Grum Remix)
La Roux - In For the Kill (The Twelves Remix)
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Grum Remix)
Vandroid - Master & Slave (Van She Tech Remix)
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby (The Twelves Remix)
Flight Facilities - Got to Have (James Curd Remix)
Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (Blake Jarrel Remix)
Findlay Brown - Promised Land (Villa Remix)
Gamble & Burke - Let's Go Together (Hot Pink Delorean Remix)
Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello (Dada Life Remix)
The Chemical Brothers - Dissolve (Bloody Beatroots Remix)
The Chemical Brothers - Swoon (Boys Noize Summer Mix)
Boys Noize - Yeah
Russ Chimes - Tertre Rouge
Phoneix - Lisztomania (The Twelves Remix)
Chromeo - Don't Turn the Lights On (Aeroplane Remix)
Chromeo - Night by Night (Midnight Conspiracy Remix)
MGMT - Congratulations (Erol Alkan Rework)
Everything, Everything - MY KZ, UR BF (Grum Remix)
Bag Raiders - Shooting Star
Les Rythmes Digitales - Sometimes
Gorillaz - Dare (Chab Radio Edit)
Daft Punk - One More Time (Club Mix)
Lou Reed - Satellite of Love (Dab Hands Radio Edit)
Shychild - Open Up The Sky (Mighty Mouse Remix)

It's too big to soundcloud but hopefully someone takes the time to download the 320 from megaupload. It's my first time, be gentle. : ) I'm not happy with a few of the transitions but overall I enjoyed making it.

Spam Man
Nov 21, 2005

Spam Spam Spam... I DONT LIKE SPAM!

Calculon posted:

"Because of Rick Astley"

Downloading now, there are enough remixes in here to choke someone.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

OP.ZEN - Too Hot at Night (Nov. 2010 Mix)
(...because it's loving 78 degrees in late November.)

Mostly tech house with some house and deep house thrown in for good measure. This is my first mix that has been heard by anyone outside of my bedroom, even though I've been messing around with DJing for a while. I just upgraded from an M-audio Oxygen setup to a Numark Total Control setup and I love it. This month's effort is mostly to test it out. December will hopefully be chiller, longer, and better.

Some of the transitions were a bit wonky, but I'm 90% happy with it.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Calculon posted:

Because of Rick Astley

Theres some iffy transitions but drat thats fun to dance to. And the Dada Life Solveig remix and The Dissolve remix are very nice the way you did it.

Portfolio
Dec 10, 2004
The Department of Redundancy Department
Here's a little something I whipped up recently:

http://soundcloud.com/teletran/rhythm-stealth-a-ninja-tune-mixx

2010 marks the 20th anniversary of Ninja Tune, one of the badassest record labels around. Here's a mix I made of some of my favourite Ninja cuts, including stuff from their imprints Big Dada and Counter. It covers almost as many genres as Ninja Tune itself does. A funkhop dubtronic drumnbass rapstep delight!

Tracklist:
Mr. Scruff - Zen (feat. Skuff & Inja)
The Herbaliser - Gadget Funk
The Heavy - How You Like Me Now?
Kid Koala - Slew Test 2 / The Slew - Robbing Banks (Doin' Time)
DJ Vadim - The Terrorist (feat. Moshun Man)
Two Fingers - Fools Rhythm
The Qemists - Stompbox
DJ Kentaro - Trust
Noisia - Sunhammer (feat. Amon Tobin)*
Amon Tobin - Manta Focus Rehab Boot
Hexstatic - Distorted Minds (feat. Juice Aleem) (zero dB remix)
Spank Rock - Bump (feat. Amanda Blank) (Switch remix)
Coldcut & Hexstatic - Timber (Seiji remix)
Grupo Batuque - É Ruim (zero dB reconstruction)*
Anti-Pop Consortium - Volcano (Four Tet remix)
King Cannibal - Aragami Style
Amon Tobin - Verbal (feat. MC Decimal R)
The Bug - Angry (feat. Tippa Arie)
Spank Rock - Backyard Betty (Two Fingers remix)
Coldcut - Give It Up
DJ Food - Dark Lady
Roots Manuva - Join the Dots (feat. Chali 2na)
The Herbaliser - The Blend (feat. What What)
Mr. Scruff - Music Takes Me Up (feat. Alice Russell)

*A few tracks aren't on Ninja Tune strictly speaking, but they feature or are remixed by some key Ninjas, so I figure they count.

Calculon
Mar 19, 2006

WAKE UP AMERICA

Spam Man posted:

Downloading now, there are enough remixes in here to choke someone.
Any thoughts?

The Fresh Prince posted:

Theres some iffy transitions but drat thats fun to dance to. And the Dada Life Solveig remix and The Dissolve remix are very nice the way you did it.
Thanks, that was less harsh than I expected. That transition you mentioned took forever. :smith:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Calculon posted:

Any thoughts?
Thanks, that was less harsh than I expected. That transition you mentioned took forever. :smith:

You should also try to spread out the artists, especially towards the end. At the end it just seemed like you ran out of ideas for artists and just kind of went through your iTunes and placed songs without really thinking about variation. In your defense making an almost three hour mix will have alot of repeat artists.

Calculon
Mar 19, 2006

WAKE UP AMERICA
Just as long as I can keep Satellite of Love. But yeah after the second hour I was just trying to find some songs that a lot of people may be familiar with.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Calculon posted:

Just as long as I can keep Satellite of Love. But yeah after the second hour I was just trying to find some songs that a lot of people may be familiar with.

That satellite of love remix fuckin ruled mang.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Just threw this together tonight. Check this and the other one and leave comments / suggestions, please!

http://soundcloud.com/chimcham/chimchampopmix

Track list on the longer non-pop mix can be posted if desired.

EDIT: I should preface it that this the pop mix was for people who normally wouldn't ever listen / dance to electro at a gig that I've got coming up, so if there are other good top 40 remixes that you guys know about, please send 'em my way.

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Nov 30, 2010

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

TubeStank posted:

Just threw this together tonight. Check this and the other one and leave comments / suggestions, please!

http://soundcloud.com/chimcham/chimchampopmix

Track list on the longer non-pop mix can be posted if desired.

EDIT: I should preface it that this the pop mix was for people who normally wouldn't ever listen / dance to electro at a gig that I've got coming up, so if there are other good top 40 remixes that you guys know about, please send 'em my way.

Check out DJ Kue and Melee Beats. They seem to be doing alot of that lately.

GbrushTwood
Jul 18, 2004
Mighty Pirate.
An electro mix that I'm pretty proud of. The last 3 songs together are probably the most epic, but i think you guys should download it and give the entire thing a shot!

(hosting for the image is mine)

http://soundcloud.com/thevandalsquad/the-vandal-squad-facemelting-mix-vol-2

And Here's the tracklist:

1. The Vandal Squad - Intro
2. The Toxic Avenger - Toxic is Dead (cyberpunkers remix)
3. Tiga - You Gonna Want me (Hey Today! remix)
4. Sidney Samson - The World is Yours (original Mix)
5. Herve - Wasted
6. Dada Life - Alcoholic (original mix)
7. Le Castle Vania - Trouble in Daylight (LA Riots Remix)
8. Calvertron - Raw 2 Da Floor
9. SonicC + Autoerotique - K.M.A
10. Wolfgang Gartner + Deadmau5 - Animal Rights (kids at the bar remix)
11. Skrillex - Rock N' Roll (will take you to the mountain)
12. Bag Raiders - Way Back Home (Harvard bass remix)
13. Dim - Kleine Trauma
14. Dani L Mebius + Billy the Kit - Work This Pussy (Dimitri Vegas + Like Mike Remix)
15. Pendulum - The Island Pt. II
16. Richard Vission + Trash Yourself - Get Down (Lucky Date Remix)
17. Designer Drugs - Riot (Mustard Pimp remix)
18. Congorock + Crookers - Sbombers
19. Peacetreaty - Cal State Anthem (Cold Blank College Dropout remix)
20. Boys Noize - Nerve (Hey Today! remix)
21. Fischerspooner - Infidels of the world unite (Villains remix)
22. Steve Angello - Knas Vs Beastie Boys (Rel1 Re-fix)
23. Spencer + Hill - Sunbeam
24. Cassette Kids - Lying around (Sharam Jay remix)
25. Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica (Lunatics Re-Rub)

GbrushTwood fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Dec 4, 2010

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

The Fresh Prince posted:

Check out DJ Kue and Melee Beats. They seem to be doing alot of that lately.

Will do, thanks!

ShoodZ
Nov 20, 2002

Icept is my bitch
Hey I made a megamix

http://soundcloud.com/djwood2/megamix

It's a 01:54:26 Hour long mix of new and old tunes - slowly going from trumpet-swingy-jazzy stuff, to some booty shaking 95 bpm tunes and ending with some 128 bpm electro-french house style mixing and then tech-house.

It's made in Ableton Live using built-in plugins, as my recording gear is currently unavailable. It's my first mix made entirely in Ableton but what a joy. A whole lot of the songs are borderline mash-ups into the next and I think it came out quite right.

No special attention has been paid to the "freshness" or uniqueness of the tracks. It's simply a mmix from my current iTunes library, of songs that I'd play if I was doing an all-night gig at a bar.

Enjoy

code:
Rubin Steiner - Lo-Fi Nu Jazz #6
Rubin Steiner - Tango Pt. 2 (Bonus Track)
Parov Stelar - Chambermaid Swing
Parov Stelar - Libella Swing
Parov Stelar - Charleston Butterfly (feat. Gabriella Hänninen)
Rubin Steiner - Lo-Fi Nu Jazz #13
Parov Stelar - Wanna Get
Daniel Steinberg - Rush Me - (Original Mix)
Horatio - Sing With The Swing - (Original Mix)
Cory Blaine - Hot Plate - (Original Mix)
Donovans - Krosscut - (Chaos In The CBD Alternative Remix)
Gucci Vump -Sha! Shtil! - (Original Mix)
Marcus Meinhardt - Mad Max - (Super Flu`s Home Sweat Home Remix) 
Jurgen Paape - Ofterschwang - (Original Mix)
Die Antwoord - Fish Paste	
Bjørn Svin - Mer Strøm	 
Modeselektor - The Dark Side Of The Sun	 	
Siriusmo - Wow - (Modeselektor Edit)	
Balkan Beat Box - Hermetico	 	
Mr. Oizo - Feadz On	
Modeselektor - Silikon feat. Sasha Perera - (Siriusmo Remix)	
Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel	
Modeselektor - Cash - (Original Mix)	
Le Le - Breakfast - (Mercury Remix)
Malente, Dex - Gipsy Kings feat. Analogik - (Original Mix)
Jesse Rose - Touch My Horn
Minimow - Bollyhouse - (Original Mix)
Hazel, Entyce - In Da Club - (Fukkk Offf Remix)	
Drop The Lime - Sex Sax - (Bart B More Remix)
Maral Salmassi, Fukkk Offf - Lets Rock The Party - (Fukkk Offf Remix)
Mr. Catra - Vem Nhanha
Debra Dolce - Goodies - (Zero Cash Dolce Remix)		
Malente, Dex - In Nightclubs - (Original Mix)
Duck Sauce vs. Andefond - Ulla Terkelsen (Claes Lanng Bootleg)
Fake Blood -I Think I Like It - (Original Mix)	
Filthy Rich - Hold Me Tight - (Original Club Mix)	
Flutuance, DreamTime, Olliver Mach -Dee - (Original Mix)	 
DreamTime, Olliver Mach -Black Pen - (Original Mix)	 	
DreamTime, Olliver Mach -Restourante - (Original Mix) 	
Riva Starr, Rettore - Spendido feat. Rettore - (Vocal Mix)	
Consistent -Instant - (Original Mix)	 	
Homework - Fissa Tune	 
Laserkraft 3D - Nein, Mann! - (Original Mix)	

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

GbrushTwood posted:

An electro mix that I'm pretty proud of. The last 3 songs together are probably the most epic, but i think you guys should download it and give the entire thing a shot!

5. Herve - Wasted
13. Dim - Kleine Trauma
14. Dani L Mebius + Billy the Kit - Work This Pussy (Dimitri Vegas + Like Mike Remix)

Sick as hell.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

GbrushTwood posted:

5. Herve - Wasted
13. Dim - Kleine Trauma

Brutality.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
I don't want to ask in the dubstep thread because its just full of hate, but can anyone recommend me a good dubstep mix that is in the vein of the first half of nero's essential mix. thanks :) :(

Calculon
Mar 19, 2006

WAKE UP AMERICA
I just finished my party mix--I changed some songs and tightened up the transitions. I'm much happier with this one.

"Daft Punk is Playing at my Townhouse"

Miike Snow - Silvia (Roboberget Remix)
Herr Styler - Jack (Moullinex Remix)
Aeroplane - Superstar (The Krays Remix)
La Roux - Bulletproof (Dave Aude Cherry Radio Edit)
Keane - Clear Skies (Villa Dub)
Swedish House Mafia featuring Pharrel - One - (Vocal Mix)
The Beatles - We Can Work it Out (Rough Disco Remix)
Vampire Weekend - White Sky (Basement Jaxx Club Mix)
Fenech-Soler - Lies (Grum Remix)
Daft Punk - Robot Rock (Cold Blank Remix)
La Roux - In For the Kill (The Twelves Remix)
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Grum Remix)
Vandroid - Master & Slave (Van She Tech Remix)
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby (The Twelves Remix)
Flight Facilities - Got to Have (James Curd Remix)
Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand (Fare Soldi Remix)
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (Blake Jarrel Remix)
Findlay Brown - Promised Land (Villa Remix)
Gamble & Burke - Let's Go Together (Hot Pink Delorean Remix)
Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello (Dada Life Remix)
The Chemical Brothers - Dissolve (Bloody Beatroots Remix)
The Chemical Brothers - Swoon (Boys Noize Summer Mix)
Russ Chimes - Tertre Rouge
Phoneix - Lisztomania (The Twelves Remix)
Robyn - Indestructible (A-Trak Remix)
Chromeo - Night by Night (Midnight Conspiracy Remix)
MGMT - Congratulations (Erol Alkan Rework)
Everything, Everything - MY KZ, UR BF (Grum Remix)
Bag Raiders - Shooting Star
Les Rythmes Digitales - Sometimes
Gorillaz - Dare (Chab Radio Edit)
Daft Punk - One More Time
Lou Reed - Satellite of Love (Dab Hands Radio Edit)
Usher - Love in this Club - (Mstrkrft Remix)

Many thanks to Fresh Prince for pointing out that Miike Snow remix. :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portfolio
Dec 10, 2004
The Department of Redundancy Department
This is a good mix, but uh, you know you're allowed to use the original mix of a song, right? You don't have to use a remix just for the sake of it.

(I mean, I love me some Boys Noize, but his remix of 'Swoon' is pretty pointless, imo. He does nothing interesting with it. Of course, I'm completely gay for the Chemical Brothers, so take that as you will.)

• Locked thread