Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

rolleyes posted:

I feel terribly sorry for UK retail goons at the moment. As usual, as soon as the temperature drops below 0C the entire country slides off the road into a crumpled wreck..

Along similar lines, customers at my place have been going beserk with us as most of the advertised 'deals' in our weekly leaflet aren't in stock yet as we've had NO delivery van the whole week. If one more person screams false advertising at me because they can't get their lovely 79.99 netbook with Windows loving CE i'm going to punch them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

rolleyes posted:

While you were venting your frustration on the powerless, I had time to go over to the bakery counter right next to the bread shelves and pick up... freshly baked bread. *sigh*

Why didn't you just tell her this in the first place?

rolleyes
Nov 16, 2006

Sometimes you have to roll the hard... two?

Nocheez posted:

Why didn't you just tell her this in the first place?

I'm guess you think I was the assistant in my previous post? No.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

rolleyes posted:

I'm guess you think I was the assistant in my previous post? No.

Ah, I see. Still, why didn't someone just tell her there was fresh-baked bread at the bakery? It could have avoided that whole event.

rolleyes
Nov 16, 2006

I imagine they assumed she'd seen it seeing as it was bigger than the shelving unit she was ranting about and literally right next to it. Maybe she didn't want the fresh stuff because it doesn't keep as long (because it's not full of nasty chemicals) or something, but she must have seen it.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

I suppose I should preface this post by stating that I no longer work in that soul crushing hell pit of despair that is retail. However a feel its only fair to offer it to you poor glorious bastards just so you know when you leave retail it follows you. The stupidity haunts you to your grave. Its been quite a few years since I graduated out of that life sapping chasm of crushed human spirit and into a cushy office job. In fact its a rare day that I don't thank the sweet zombie jesus that all my 'customers' are internal save for the occasional external director I have to liaise with.

However, occasionally a customer will either get randomly patched through to my phone or somehow get hold of my direct line, probably from some carelessly forwarded email or something.

Now I apologise again for even more set up but a lot of what I work on are various quotations for our products and services. This can often be a complicated process, and a lot of the various software we use for calculating this has the problem of only rounding to 2 decimal places, the actual billing systems go to about 9 or so. Which means the quoted price could be as much as 0.09% off. This is clearly explained in an automatic disclaimer and one I add to everything I do.

So one day I'm merrily working away when my phone rings.

:unsmith: Cast_No_Shadow here, whats up?
:nyd: *Audible hump* Its Twatface from Twatface, Fucknut and Pendant
:unsmith: (Now realising this is blatantly not a call that should reach my phone) Good Morning Mr Face, what can I do for you?
:nyd: Your loving company has overcharged my client, you're always loving doing this, every god drat time I don't even know why I do business with you anymore!

Occasionally our systems, or some retard at the front end messes up and we bill the wrong amount, very occasionally we might double bill or something, its bad I know but we're aware of it and are working on finding and fixing the system error and are very good at giving the money back, covering any incurred charges and throwing in free poo poo when this happens so I bring up the details and look but nothings wrong.

:unsmith: I'm not sure I see it here, can you run me through what's happened so I can sort this for you?
:nyd: I knew this would happen, this is the last client I'm recommending you to, every loving time! You quoted us at 36,400.50 (Number might not be exact it was a week or two ago, but it was about 36.5k)
:unsmith: Yup that seems right, we've billed you for 36,400.62.
:nyd: Exactly, your quotations are always light! You're conning people and ripping them off for your own gain!
:unsmith: I'm sorry I really don't understand?
:nyd: THERES 12 PENCE DIFFERENCE! Why are you robbing my clients!?!?
:smith: Ahh I see...well our quotes are only worked out to two decimal places...blah blah...basic rounding difference...
:nyd: WHY IS IT ALWAYS IN YOUR FAVOUR THOUGH loving ROBBING BASTARDS
:smith: Just bare with me Mr Face I'll put you through to your point of contact with us who'll be able to sort all this out for you.

It took me a full 2 minutes after putting him on hold for me to actually grasp that he found my number out from some email chain, decided against calling out accounts team or even his point of contact in our company who he deals with regularly to call me and bitch me out on 12 pence on a bill of over 35 grand. I have no idea if it was him or his client, I'm pretty sure if it was the client his charge for making the call would be far far in excess of 12p. If it was off his own back...I wonder if he billed them.

Still after calling through to his point of contact she, being as shocked as I was, promised to offer to send him the money herself. I hope she did.

I hate people.

Cast_No_Shadow fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Dec 7, 2010

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

I suppose I should preface this post by stating that I no longer work in that soul crushing hell pit of despair that is retail. However a feel its only fair to offer it to you poor glorious bastards just so you know when you leave retail it follows you. The stupidity haunts you to your grave. Its been quite a few years since I graduated out of that life sapping chasm of crushed human spirit and into a cushy office job. In fact its a rare day that I don't thank the sweet zombie jesus that all my 'customers' are internal save for the occasional external director I have to liaise with.

However, occasionally a customer will either get randomly patched through to my phone or somehow get hold of my direct line, probably from some carelessly forwarded email or something.

Now I apologise again for even more set up but a lot of what I work on are various quotations for our products and services. This can often be a complicated process, and a lot of the various software we use for calculating this has the problem of only rounding to 2 decimal places, the actual billing systems go to about 9 or so. Which means the quoted price could be as much as 0.09% off. This is clearly explained in an automatic disclaimer and one I add to everything I do.

So one day I'm merrily working away when my phone rings.

:unsmith: Cast_No_Shadow here, whats up?
:nyd: *Audible hump* Its Twatface from Twatface, Fucknut and Pendant
:unsmith: (Now realising this is blatantly not a call that should reach my phone) Good Morning Mr Face, what can I do for you?
:nyd: Your loving company has overcharged my client, you're always loving doing this, every god drat time I don't even know why I do business with you anymore!

Occasionally our systems, or some retard at the front end messes up and we bill the wrong amount, very occasionally we might double bill or something, its bad I know but we're aware of it and are working on finding and fixing the system error and are very good at giving the money back, covering any incurred charges and throwing in free poo poo when this happens so I bring up the details and look but nothings wrong.

:unsmith: I'm not sure I see it here, can you run me through what's happened so I can sort this for you?
:nyd: I knew this would happen, this is the last client I'm recommending you to, every loving time! You quoted us at 36,400.50 (Number might not be exact it was a week or two ago, but it was about 36.5k)
:unsmith: Yup that seems right, we've billed you for 36,400.62.
:nyd: Exactly, your quotations are always light! You're conning people and ripping them off for your own gain!
:unsmith: I'm sorry I really don't understand?
:nyd: THERES 12 PENCE DIFFERENCE! Why are you robbing my clients!?!?
:smith: Ahh I see...well our quotes are only worked out to two decimal places...blah blah...basic rounding difference...
:nyd: WHY IS IT ALWAYS IN YOUR FAVOUR THOUGH loving ROBBING BASTARDS
:smith: Just bare with me Mr Face I'll put you through to your point of contact with us who'll be able to sort all this out for you.

It took me a full 2 minutes after putting him on hold for me to actually grasp that he found my number out from some email chain, decided against calling out accounts team or even his point of contact in our company who he deals with regularly to call me and bitch me out on 12 pence on a bill of over 35 grand. I have no idea if it was him or his client, I'm pretty sure if it was the client his charge for making the call would be far far in excess of 12p. If it was off his own back...I wonder if he billed them.

Still after calling through to his point of contact she, being as shocked as I was, promised to offer to send him the money herself. I hope she did.

I hate people.

Send 12 seperate checks for 1 pence each.

Wootcannon
Jan 23, 2010

HAIL SATAN, PRINCE OF LIES

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

SAP?

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Avalanche posted:

Send 12 seperate checks for 1 pence each.

Reading this thread has inspired me to go and pay her a visit tomorrow and find out what she did to placate him. I hope she sent him 12 pennies in the post, especially considering that both the postage on the letter and the cost of the call (he phone me direct not any of our tens of call centre numbers so its national rate) would both exceed 12 pence.

Sonic Dude
May 6, 2009

Zero Star posted:

There are 30+ shops in the mall, each with their own management and staff. Why would I know?
Because you're the same company as every other store everywhere. God, how can I make that any clearer?

Our phones don't ring until we open, but I'm usually in early. A voicemail pops up from someone who called during that in-between time, containing only a first name and a phone number, screamed at ear-blasting volume into the phone. I decide to call the customer back in the slim hopes that I can be off the phone by opening. It's been 15-20 seconds total since she called us. She doesn't answer.

:sigh:

When she manages to call us back, I'm immediately faced with a rambling mess of words, most of which vaguely describe some sort of computer repair that was handled in a normal fashion, followed by a series of increasingly-insane expectations and demands regarding the way in which all/most computers work. She also referenced multiple people, none of whom work here.

:confused:: I'm sorry, I don't recall the particular situation. Do you have a repair number or serial number that I could use to look up the repair?
:byodame:: Yes! It's <some strange number>! Look it up now!
:confused:: That isn't one of our repair numbers. It's several digits too long, and starts with a different letter.
:byodame:: Well isn't this <our competitor>?
:confused:: No, this is <our shop>.
:byodame:: (now screaming) Well I meant to call the other people! Transfer me now!

I just said I was sorry I couldn't help, and hung up. No good could have come from continuing that conversation.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

rolleyes posted:

I imagine they assumed she'd seen it seeing as it was bigger than the shelving unit she was ranting about and literally right next to it. Maybe she didn't want the fresh stuff because it doesn't keep as long (because it's not full of nasty chemicals) or something, but she must have seen it.

I don't care what anyone says. I work in a bakery, fresh bad only lasts a few days. Not good for stocking up for the winter.

MaxDuo
Aug 13, 2010

Zero Star posted:

There are 30+ shops in the mall, each with their own management and staff. Why would I know?

My mall has probably 100+ stores. People often ask me about various stores there. I gemerally reply with: "I really only walk to the food court here, but we have a directory outside of our store that you can look it up on."

"I was just hoping you could tell me where it was instead."
-
(edit: ^^^ That part is more of a reply to the guy you quoted saying he was a walking, talking directory, I know your post was on a slightly different topic than "where is this")

Though I did also have a lady tell me recently that it was too hard to use the directory, because it didn't tell you what direction you were facing and exactly how to get to stores where you were. :what:

And in addition I had a drunk lady come into work over the weekend and demand that we not sell some product by the next day (I already said I was putting it on hold for her) and that if we did sell it, she was going to come find me and kick my rear end. Yay.

MaxDuo fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Dec 7, 2010

bartlebee
Nov 5, 2008
Most of you already know that, for some reason, lunatics flock to bookstores to fill their waking hours. Tonight we had a woman with long, gray hair come through our cafe, asking people to read her letter to the Pope. She apparently was being pretty racist to our black customers, and then wandered the store asking for other people to read her letter. This was just as I got into work, and I caught the tail end of it. If I'd had my choice, I would have jumped at the opportunity to read this letter, because I can imagine it would have been hilarious. Unfortunately, our awesome manager intervened and asked her to stop (and leave), because she had apparently been doing this the day before as well.

EXCEPT SHE HADN'T.

She hadn't been in the store in weeks, and this woman that was in yesterday didn't have the same name. Her name was Jodie, and for all we know, this look-alike was spreading false information about her and she wanted us to drat well check this doppelganger's ID because she was tired of being accosted for Non-Jodie's actions and hurmgph hrumph ferdt diddly.

She stormed out as she accused us of planting the look-alike to falsely incriminate her and I had to bite my tongue from wishing her a Merry Christmas as she left. She was so angry, and pretty clearly operating in some sort of mass delusion.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

I have found the root of my problem! I still had a lovely day today, but the manager wasn't in, so I came home smiling instead of wanting to kill everyone around me. :v:

Has anyone come across the deaf card scammers before? I first saw them in California during a vacation and they seem to have spread up here. I was helping a woman find a Justin Bieber shirt (thankfully for a 12 year old granddaughter) and this woman comes out of nowhere and hands me and her a card. It basically said "I'm deaf, please buy this card for $1" or something sad like that. She must have not realized I was staff there 'cause when I pulled out my phone to call security she suddenly turned and walked out.

Oh and they're never deaf, you can insult their mother while you hide your mouth and they'll always glare at you. :v:

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Wootcannon posted:

SAP?

No, its some bespoke crap. Like every other bit of software we decide to have custom made for us that costs millions (tens of) and works worse than something I knock up in excel in half a day. :sigh:

As for what my esteemed workmate did for Mr Twatface. She decided to waive the 12p difference and give him a further discount of 12p for the trouble.

Getting even, passive aggressive style.

Luquos
Aug 9, 2009

how about we go back to my place and i conquer your world, if you know what i mean

Supeerme posted:

gently caress man you should sue. That's pretty drat serious. That could have gotten you crippled. you could get him out of the job and land you with some needed cash.

Oh, there's a long list of illegal activities that I very well plan on suing them for. Pity I'll never get him out of the job though - He got it by marrying the owner's daughter. Good thing is, I know he's never going anywhere in like. He's the single stupidest person I've ever met, and he's something like 40, from the looks of him. It's actually quite funny, thinking about it. Pity I have no hope of getting out of there until next September. Being under 18 sucks sometimes.

manguero
Jul 5, 2009

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

As for what my esteemed workmate did for Mr Twatface. She decided to waive the 12p difference and give him a further discount of 12p for the trouble.

Getting even, passive aggressive style.

:golfclap:

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

AA: i am very much alive
AA: and i intend to stay that way :)

Wootcannon posted:

SAP?

SAP :argh:

I worked overnights for a company that used SAP, and jesus christ the headaches that loving program caused. I just count myself as fortunate that the customers I dealt with didn't usually speak enough English to complain, because on the rare occasion I stayed late enough to deal with US engineers, I usually got bitched out because the arrogant pricks wanted me to override something that I was very much not allowed to.

elf pr0n
Oct 13, 2002

They fucking better have lemon cakes.
gently caress managers who "waive" being late to some employees but loving threatening to write up others for being 5 minutes late

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

elf pr0n posted:

gently caress managers who "waive" being late to some employees but loving threatening to write up others for being 5 minutes late
Depends on why they "waive" them being late. If it's because they are sleeping with them or they are bro's then it's one thing, but if the employee in question has otherwise been an upstanding employee and doesn't have a history of being late then I'd agree with the manager that being a little lenient is okay.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

This post is mostly fuelled by being laid off last week, but I just have to let loose. I worked in a small retail fitness equipment store for 2 years, and was laid off last week so the owner could hire someone who would work for $2/hour cheaper. By my loose calculation, he'll have his debts paid off in 3,000 years.

What would your company do if your two biggest competitors went bankrupt for 18 months? I'm willing to bet that anyone with a modicum of business sense would respond with the standards: increase market share, profit, literally anything that could be construed as proactive. My father's response was "get a 7 figure bonus for 5 years straight and retire because the company would make obnoxious amounts of money."

If you're my former employer, your response would be "nothing." No new advertising (not that he advertised in the first place), no attempts at expanding market share, nothing.

Now imagine that a manager, having worked at the store for 10 years, gets a Google review written about him that describes buying a treadmill from him as "like a hostage negotiation." A week later, a customer buys $14,000 worth of equipment from the same manager, paid in cash, then calls the next day to complain about how he was treated because the manager didn't want to honor the other manager's price quote and tried to sneak extra charges onto the bill. A week after that, while trying to sort out a delivery mistake, he says to the delivery guys, (not knowing he's on speakerphone in earshot of the customer) "you've got his check, just leave."

All of these things happen in the space of two weeks, and the owner says nothing to the manager. In fact, he's mad at me for bringing the Google review to his attention. He then called Google to have it taken down. Right before I was fired, I heard that the $14k guy wanted to cancel his order, because it was now backordered for the past 3-4 weeks. Sorry guy, they owe $40k to the manufacturer, who won't ship anything until the bill's paid in full :v:

Other brilliant strategies straight out of business 101:
  • The store is empty for hours on end, because "advertising doesn't work in this industry" (the fitness industry).
  • We have to tell customers that equipment they ordered and paid for is on backorder (when really the owner is 4 months overdue on bills). We don't like to keep things in stock anyway. And somehow the owner still manages to bitch me out for having unsightly empty shelves all over the store. It costs money up-front to order stuff for stock, and the owner (of a retail store) doesn't want to carry a lot of stock. So when a customer comes in to buy something, we have to tell them they'll get it in 2-3 weeks, instead of 1 week if it was in stock. Potential sales walk out the door because nothing is in stock (even on black friday!), and customers don't want to wait. Obviously, this means that I am a bad salesman.
  • The company owner works ~15 hours a week, usually 5-8 because creditors stop calling, while I work about 20, part time. He complains about money constantly, but lives in a mansion for just him and his wife, and spent $100k this year on new landscaping, and had an infinite edge installed in his pool last year. He also takes a 2 week vacation every 2 months. Owns 4 cars, 2 are "collectors" (Prowler & Z3 :rolleyes:). But he was pumped when he made $1k on a garage sale, so he could buy a skeeball machine to add to his collection of vintage arcade equipment. Basically he defines "penny wise & pound foolish."

Even though I made about 15k in pay for the year, with 200k in sales, which translates to roughly 70k of pure profit after equipment cost, he just can't afford to pay me anymore. basically, for every dollar he pays me, he makes four. The day he fired me, he said my sales should have been double this year, and since they weren't, I had to be let go. I was never told of this sales goal, no one else has a sales goal, never given a warning, nothing. My theory is that he just kept me on long enough to cover everyone else's summer vacations, but fired me right before he was going to pay Christmas bonuses to the company.

I'm going to walk into that store and :smugdog: my face off when the owner goes bankrupt.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Dec 8, 2010

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!

elf pr0n posted:

This. I've been late twice in 3 months (no car, I walk). I know I don't have a rapport with my boss, but goddamn, be consistent. I have the most valid reason for being late.

Thesoro
Dec 6, 2005

YOU CANNOT LEARN
TO WHISTLE

Dodgeball posted:

I have the most valid reason for being late.
No you don't, walking is by far the most easily time-predictable mode of transport.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Seriously, it takes me twelve minutes from locking my front door to punching in at the time clock at work, give or take thirty seconds for the elevator.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I heard from the district asset protection guy that they caught a team leader at my store shoplifting. I really hope it was the person they promoted instead of me. I am going to be all kinds of :smugdog: if it is.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Thesoro posted:

No you don't, walking is by far the most easily time-predictable mode of transport.

I was thinking this too. Sorry, Dodgeball, unless you have to watch for falling anvils you're pretty much always from A to B with no incident.

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

caveman thug poo poo posted:

I was thinking this too. Sorry, Dodgeball, unless you have to watch for falling anvils you're pretty much always from A to B with no incident.
Sometimes I ride a bicycle, sometimes I try a different route. Sometimes there's a bunch of dudes digging up what I thought was a nice and completed sidewalk.

It takes me 50 minutes to an hour to walk from my apartment to work. 25-30 if I ride my bike. Doesn't help that the boss looks like if she were to try to get on a bicycle, she would break it. (then eat it)

There's also 5 intersections (2 of which are over a highway) that I HAVE to stop for because I cross 4 lanes of traffic.

Trust me on this one, it's a legitimate excuse to be late once every 2 months, especially in the mornings when it's rush hour and I have to start walking at 6:30.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

I've never once been late for work, and I drive.

rolleyes
Nov 16, 2006

My opinion is that if you get written up for being marginally late now and again then your workplace is being mismanaged. It's not unusual for people to have to commute 20 miles or more. Traffic is unpredictable, and no-one is going to hedge their bets and end up getting there an hour early unless they're also allowed to leave an hour early.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Dodgeball posted:

Sometimes I ride a bicycle, sometimes I try a different route. Sometimes there's a bunch of dudes digging up what I thought was a nice and completed sidewalk.

It takes me 50 minutes to an hour to walk from my apartment to work. 25-30 if I ride my bike. Doesn't help that the boss looks like if she were to try to get on a bicycle, she would break it. (then eat it)

There's also 5 intersections (2 of which are over a highway) that I HAVE to stop for because I cross 4 lanes of traffic.

Trust me on this one, it's a legitimate excuse to be late once every 2 months, especially in the mornings when it's rush hour and I have to start walking at 6:30.

So your boss is fat and you are not so WHAT WOULD SHE KNOW ABOUT WALKING HAHAHA! Still, you just stated how long it takes you to get from A to B with 2 different forms of transportation. Cut out the "let's see about this route today!" poo poo and you *always* know how long it'll take you to get from A to B, maybe with a few minute detour if you have to walk around some construction.

I realize you said you've only been late twice in 3 months and that's fine, probably better than most people on average, but there aren't a lot of variables there so you don't have any more reason to be late than anyone else.

Also I am chronically early to everything so I'm mostly devils advocate on this. Tomorrow I don't clock in until 10am but I'll be there around 7:30 because of my transportation situation.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

AlmightyBob posted:

I've never once been late for work, and I drive.

I'm early to jobs that aren't even mine. :smug:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I haven't been on time to my job in three years :colbert:
As for transit times, it's all hosed when it suddenly drops more than 4 feet of snow in a couple of days.

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

caveman thug poo poo posted:

:words:

Look, it's not like I enjoy being late. I'm just sick of being the only person who catches flak for it. Yes, there are many variables that affect my long commute. Most of the time, I do just fine, and every once in a while, I roll a 1.

This discussion started with the notion of hating managers that waive some and punish others. That's my gripe. Yes, I'm 5 minutes late. But don't write me up then turn around and let the guy who didn't call in -- until an hour after his shift started -- pass. I don't even want that guy to get in trouble, I just want the fact that I've never been that late, nor have I ever neglected to call in, counter the notion that I should be harshly reprimanded.

\/\/She holds a lot of clout. I'm the new guy. If this were the 70's and not retail, it'd be a cop movie...

Dodgeball fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Dec 9, 2010

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Yeah if you're getting poo poo for it and the other dude isn't, that's lovely. Is there someone you could talk to about it or would that just cause more trouble for you?

e: just remembered that talking about something like that with management never helps. as you were sir.

E.T. NO HOMO fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Dec 9, 2010

elf pr0n
Oct 13, 2002

The girl my manager waives being late is the girl in my previous posts. She has no valid reason for being late except going out and drinking and getting abortions.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

elf pr0n posted:

The girl my manager waives being late is the girl in my previous posts. She has no valid reason for being late except going out and drinking and getting abortions.

And that right there, combined with the tone of your previous posts, makes me think you're an insufferable rear end in a top hat. Go gently caress yourself, duder.

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

To be fair, killing a baby is probably a legitimate excuse to be late. And it's hard to find the clinic when you're drunk.

elf pr0n
Oct 13, 2002

Soy Sauce Beast posted:

And that right there, combined with the tone of your previous posts, makes me think you're an insufferable rear end in a top hat. Go gently caress yourself, duder.

Haha sorry didn't mean to offend sheesh some goons!

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Soy Sauce Beast posted:

One is understandable, but if you call in with an abortion more than once, it's time to rethink life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

The General posted:

One is understandable, but if you call in with an abortion more than once, it's time to rethink life.

Erm, yeah. It sounds like she should buy a box 'o condoms, look into an IUD or stop using abortion as a last ditch contraceptive. I understand abortions happen for reasons that are none of my business but it can't be healthy to do that that often... surgical procedures are surgical and the medical ones are hormone/chemical based.