Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Relayer posted:

By the time I had finished reading "The mind races." I knew what I was reading. I also realized that I was reading it in Eddie Sherman's voice, even before I realized what I was reading. I think I'm a shaman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

MokBa posted:

I always get really surprised when an episode I've never seen comes on.

clockworx posted:

Amazon has a "One Day Sale" for the complete series, if anyone's interested. $85.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VECAEE/ref=ord_cart_shr?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

MokBa posted:

I always get really surprised when an episode I've never seen comes on. I'm watching the one where Jerry is sleeping with his maid, George wants to be T-Bone, and Kramer keeps sending faxes to Elaine's phone.

eeeeeeAAAAAAWWHHHHHHHHHHH

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Supreme Allah posted:

eeeeeeAAAAAAWWHHHHHHHHHHH

"I could have killed you!"
"Yeah? Well I could have killed you!"

lurkaccount
Jan 4, 2009

by Diapered Witch

safety dan posted:

You know, if I could get this Koko woman down to Kruger, they wouldn't be able to call me Koko anymore because Kruger would never allow 2 Kokos.

Sounds like he runs a real tight ship.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

lurkaccount posted:

Sounds like he runs a real tight ship.

Kay-OOGER!

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

tk posted:

I don't have $85. :(

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

MokBa posted:

I don't have $85. :(
That's a shame.

Ganon
May 24, 2003
So I recently noticed that George mentions an Ostrich Burger in two different episodes. Now I'm hoping I see it come up in another one.

lurkaccount
Jan 4, 2009

by Diapered Witch

Ganon posted:

So I recently noticed that George mentions an Ostrich Burger in two different episodes. Now I'm hoping I see it come up in another one.

You know they say Ostrich has less fat, but you eat more of it.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Ganon posted:

That takes me back.

Crimsonjewfro
Jul 12, 2008

I can't even afford an avatar

Ganon posted:

Similarly, there are two episodes in the 7th season where George and Susan are at Monk's talking about shoelaces.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Noxville posted:

I was just tellnig my brother last week that someone really needs to make this as an app.

It's called Sit or Squat. Great app.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
The Maid is probably my favorite episode. Nexus of the universe and that counter gag, too!

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
That moment of realization when he says "What the hell did I just pay for?" is priceless.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

Benagain posted:

That moment of realization when he says "What the hell did I just pay for?" is priceless.

You're a John!

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

The "maid pimp" is one of my new favorite characters on Seinfeld. And Jerry has now been arrested for soliciting prostitutes twice.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

You're a John!

It's just ORIGINAL JERRY!

procrasturbate
Nov 10, 2009

MokBa posted:

The "maid pimp" is one of my new favorite characters on Seinfeld. And Jerry has now been arrested for soliciting prostitutes twice.

Do you know how to use a mop wringer? Why don't you get in the car?

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Ganon posted:

No, that's it. It's outstanding how he's ignored soundly both times.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
"What happened to Moochie?"

"He died."

"Is that right?"

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
"Seth, if you knew the meeting was so important why did you go to the lunch with me?"

"We're old college buddies..."

"I only knew you through Moochie!"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
That entire episode is great. The scene where Jerry walks into the apartment and he and Kramer have traded roles is one of my all time favorites.

"You look kinda stressed." "Oh, I'm stressed!"

"I was talking to Bob Sacamano." "Isn't that Kramer's friend?" "He called at 3 AM and we got talking..."

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

I can't decide if that or "The Fatigues" is my favorite episode, but definitely one of the two. luckily they're on the very same disk (season 8 disk 2). That is one golden disc.

lurkaccount
Jan 4, 2009

by Diapered Witch
I was thinking, for me it's impossible to name a favorite episode but I have no doubt about my favorite scene, which is from The Burning:

Jerry (answers phone): Hello?
Jerry's girlfriend: It's me.
Jerry: Elaine?
Jerry's girlfriend: No, it's me.
Jerry: ...George??

It's the somewhat horrified and stunned way he says "George??", it kills me every time.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
That's not going to be good for business.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

That's not going to be good for anybody.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Bad chicken! Mess you up!

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

If I'm gonna live over there, you gotta take some of this stuff out. I mean this thing is really freaking me out. I feel like its gonna come to life in the middle of the night and kill me.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Dave Angel posted:

If I'm gonna live over there, you gotta take some of this stuff out. I mean this thing is really freaking me out. I feel like its gonna come to life in the middle of the night and kill me.

...Mr. Marbles?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Things are creaking and cracking! It's like I'm in the hold of a ship!

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

Did you guys know that the coolest motherfucker in the whole world named his kid Seven?

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

safety dan posted:

Did you guys know that the coolest motherfucker in the whole world named his kid Seven?

The factoid under that one is pretty badass too.

Crimsonjewfro
Jul 12, 2008

I can't even afford an avatar

MokBa posted:

Hank Morgan posted:

These posts reminded me to ask this... how many times does Kramer get arrested throughout all the series?

From the top of my head, I remember he's accused of that hollywood murder, he's framed because that guys recognizes him standing in that line, he gets arrested for being a pimp, gets arrested for chasing a little kid. He's got quite a history there.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

Don't forget the very last episode. Also when he gets arrested for the dog kidnap with Elaine and Newman. I like that Kramer's an old hand at jail. In fact all four of them have been arrested at least twice.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

safety dan posted:

Don't forget the very last episode. Also when he gets arrested for the dog kidnap with Elaine and Newman. I like that Kramer's an old hand at jail. In fact all four of them have been arrested at least twice.

George never got into trouble till he started hanging out with that Elaine girl.

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account

Jerusalem posted:

George never got into trouble till he started hanging out with that Elaine girl.

Oh, trust me. He's a bad seed. He's a horrible seed. He's one of the worst seeds I've ever seen.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

clockworx posted:

Oh, trust me. He's a bad seed. He's a horrible seed. He's one of the worst seeds I've ever seen.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? <:mad:>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berkeloid
Apr 30, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

What the hell is that supposed to mean? <:mad:>

It means whatever the hell you want it to mean.