Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Berkeloid posted:

It means whatever the hell you want it to mean.

....are you saying.... you want a piece of me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
YOU GOT IITTT!!!

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.

Maybe Kramer wasn't joking, you guys.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

What do you think, junior? You think those hands, they've been soaking in ivory liquid?

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account
USPS just knocked on my door to drop off a package. A second after closing the door, I just realized I missed the perfect opportunity. :(

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Audrey, I got to be honest with you. I'm a very curious guy. It's my nature. I need to know things. Not tasting the apple pie the other day, I can't get past it. You obviously like pies. You carry doughnuts in your bag, you're not averse to pastry. Surely you could see how such a thing would prey on my mind.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
Call me Shane Mcloon, Super Goon.

clockworx posted:

USPS just knocked on my door to drop off a package. A second after closing the door, I just realized I missed the perfect opportunity. :(

Are you refusing delivery?

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

The Infamous Shane posted:

Are you refusing delivery?

I never have before!

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Chicolini posted:

Maybe Kramer wasn't joking, you guys.

"Hey, Kramer, if I killed somebody, would you turn me in?"
"Definitely."
"You're kidding!"
"No, no. I would turn you in."
"You would turn me in?"
"I wouldn't even think about it."
"I can't believe I'm hearing this. You're supposed to be a friend of mine!"
"Well, what kind of person are you going around killing people?"
"Well, I am sure I had a good reason!"
"Well, if you'll kill this person, who's to say I wouldn't be next?"
"But you know me!"
"I thought I did!"

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

safety dan posted:

Don't forget the very last episode. Also when he gets arrested for the dog kidnap with Elaine and Newman. I like that Kramer's an old hand at jail. In fact all four of them have been arrested at least twice.

In keeping with a law and order theme. Jerry dated a cop and failed a lie detector and was shot up escaping from the feds, Elaine dated a serial killer well same name anyway while Kramer was mistaken for one, George dated a convict, harboured her following an escape and was assaulted by another convict on a plane.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Elaine also dated Joe Divola, who has kaiboshed before and will kaibosh again

Crimsonjewfro
Jul 12, 2008

I can't even afford an avatar
Completely unrelated to the legal matters, but I just realized Al Bundy's other son (who disappeared mysteriously between seasons) was called Seven!

Tobaccrow
Jan 21, 2008

Don't smoke, kids... Unless you have to.

Crimsonjewfro posted:

Completely unrelated to the legal matters, but I just realized Al Bundy's other son (who disappeared mysteriously between seasons) was called Seven!
His picture appears on a milk carton in a later season. I'll still never understand the thought process behind the decision to add a small child to the cast of Married with Children.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Tobaccrow posted:

His picture appears on a milk carton in a later season. I'll still never understand the thought process behind the decision to add a small child to the cast of Married with Children.

I want to believe it was a metajoke, making fun of how every drat family sitcom has to add a cute new kid in the later seasons.

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months
So minor league hockey teams will often do novelty jerseys through out the year. Well apparently the Binghamton Senators auctioned off a holiday jersey this year.

It's a Festivus miracle!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Hahahaha, oh my god. Binghamton is my hometown, I'm so proud of our terrible hockey team now! Dawww..

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Crimsonjewfro posted:

His parents named him that because he was their seventh kid! He was relatively harmless and really, by the last seasons, the meta-arc 'No Ma'am' was kicking rear end so the show never quite jumped the shark.

coolhockey
May 3, 2005

let's party like it's 1994

Jack Bandit posted:

So minor league hockey teams will often do novelty jerseys through out the year. Well apparently the Binghamton Senators auctioned off a holiday jersey this year.

It's a Festivus miracle!

ahaha, I saw a t-shirt version of this in the Oakdale Mall yesterday.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast
So I just started watching the whole series in sequence and am up to the middle of Season 7 now. I didn't follow it much when it was prime time but have caught countless reruns throughout the years on late night, not really knowing the chronological context of any of them. There's been a handful that I had never seen, but it's amazing how many aired so early on that are strong, independent episodes. Aside from the progressive fashion, (and Elaine's hair finally looking decent between 6 and 7) I can barely tell the difference between a latter Season 1 episode from the rest of the series; it just goes to show how consistently great the writing was.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

You know what's an underrated Elaine moment? The little speech she gives about Tony in the coffee shop: "I know he's a mimbo. But he's my mimbo."

WoG
Jul 13, 2004
Our eyes met across the crowded hat store -- I, a customer, and she, a coquettish haberdasher. I pursued, and she withdrew, and she pursued and I withdrew, and so we danced...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

WoG posted:

Our eyes met across the crowded hat store -- I, a customer, and she, a coquettish haberdasher. I pursued, and she withdrew, and she pursued and I withdrew, and so we danced...

..and I burned for her...

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
Gonorrhea!

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
Who called Kramer to tell him the strike was over at H&H, anyway?

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Now THIS is what the holidays are all about; a few guys sitting around, quotin' seinfeld.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Chexoid posted:

Now THIS is what the holidays are all about; a few guys sitting around, quotin' seinfeld.

Well... I'm going to drink beer and eat Chinese food too. So it's not just that.

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
Newman, Kramer, if you'll indulge me. According to your story Keith passes you and starts walking up the ramp then you say you were struck on the right temple. The spit then proceeds to ricochet off the temple striking Newman between the third and forth rib. The spit then came off the rib turned and hit Newman in the right wrist causing him to drop his baseball cap. The spit then splashed off the wrist, Pauses In mid air mind you- makes a left turn and lands on Newman's left thigh. That is one magic luggie.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Nice game, pretty boy!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

BrandNew posted:

Newman, Kramer, if you'll indulge me. According to your story Keith passes you and starts walking up the ramp then you say you were struck on the right temple. The spit then proceeds to ricochet off the temple striking Newman between the third and forth rib. The spit then came off the rib turned and hit Newman in the right wrist causing him to drop his baseball cap. The spit then splashed off the wrist, Pauses In mid air mind you- makes a left turn and lands on Newman's left thigh. That is one magic luggie.

KEITH HERNANDEZ?!?!?!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

neoboman posted:

Well... I'm going to drink beer and eat Chinese food too. So it's not just that.

That reminds me, they don't drink a lot on Seinfeld. I can recall a couple times when one of the main characters has a beer, but nothing else really. Kramer got drunk (in three minutes) from Hennigans. Were any of the other main characters ever drunk on the show?

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

OctoberBlues posted:

That reminds me, they don't drink a lot on Seinfeld. I can recall a couple times when one of the main characters has a beer, but nothing else really. Kramer got drunk (in three minutes) from Hennigans. Were any of the other main characters ever drunk on the show?

George's mother-in-law to-be was an alcoholic.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

Elaine got drunk the most. That was the key to her vault, if you'll recall (he schnapped me!). She also fishes the vodka out of the shopping bag when she goes to meet Vincent from the video store and he turns out to be 15, which I think is a hilarious gag.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

safety dan posted:

Elaine got drunk the most. That was the key to her vault, if you'll recall (he schnapped me!). She also fishes the vodka out of the shopping bag when she goes to meet Vincent from the video store and he turns out to be 15, which I think is a hilarious gag.

There was also an episode where she wandered into Jerry's apartment carrying around a six-pack. Forget which one.

Comments are made at least a couple times about Jerry not really drinking:
- In The Stranger, when Vic Mackey is alone in Jerry's apartment and Kramer walks in. He asks Kramer if there is anything to drink. Kramer says Jerry wouldn't have anything, but he may have some of his own.
- Hennigans scene, Jerry mentions that he had been using it as paint thinner.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I find tinsel distracting.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast

tk posted:

There was also an episode where she wandered into Jerry's apartment carrying around a six-pack. Forget which one.

Ah, I just watched that one. It was The Postponement (7x02). She came in with three Budweisers on a 6-pack ring, chugged one and left with the other two. Maybe she drank the other three on the way back from the store? :iiam:

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

I bet Simon had some, that swarthy British gently caress.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

DrBouvenstein posted:

KEITH HERNANDEZ?!?!?!

I DESPISE him!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
"So George.. guess what? Lina found out how I got her number."
"Really? How'd she do that?"
"Ohhhh.. a friend of a friend of Susan's"
"My Susan?"
"WHY'D YOU TELL HER???!!!"

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

safety dan posted:

I bet Simon had some, that swarthy British gently caress.

PAHDON?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
You think you're the number one dad!?