Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

bruckner posted:

I don't know if you've seen this, it's a "lost" seinfeld episode about kramer's "incident" at the laugh factory, edited with seinfeld clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsTb_jmqb4
This is amazing. I kind of hope Michael Richards sees this so he can know some comedy came out of his screwup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

LividLiquid posted:

"People kept ringin' the bell!"

You're Batman!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Martman posted:

This is amazing. I kind of hope Michael Richards sees this so he can know some comedy came out of his screwup.

If you haven't already you should check out the last season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, especially for the scene where he's yelling at Leon, telling him that Leon can never understand how angry he has made him and how he wishes there was a single word he could use to make Leon just as angry as him.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

El Negocio posted:

Good thinking Cougar.

Kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe!!...

...I lost my train of thought.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
K_uger. Sounds like one of those old car horns!

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

SolidKZ posted:

You're Batman!

Yeah. Yeah, I am Batman.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
K ooger! K ooger!

Crimsonjewfro
Jul 12, 2008

I can't even afford an avatar

safety dan posted:

Yeah. Yeah, I am Batman.

It surprises me how fickle is Kramer. In that episode he's Batman, socking a thug and driving the bus. Then in the soup nazi he and Jerry both get ridiculously intimidated by two rather effeminate guys in leather jackets and he ends up losing and never recovering the armoire. I mean what happened?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Crimsonjewfro posted:

It surprises me how fickle is Kramer. In that episode he's Batman, socking a thug and driving the bus. Then in the soup nazi he and Jerry both get ridiculously intimidated by two rather effeminate guys in leather jackets and he ends up losing and never recovering the armoire. I mean what happened?

Kramer being terrified of the gay thugs is a recurring theme. They also appeared in The Puerto Rican Day Parade if I remember correctly.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

jojoinnit posted:

Kramer being terrified of the gay thugs is a recurring theme. They also appeared in The Puerto Rican Day Parade if I remember correctly.

They also appeared in the AIDS walk episode when Kramer refuses to wear the red ribbon.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

He fought children and didn't give a gently caress about kicking their asses (and neither did the sensei) and then in turn got beat up by a horde of disgruntled children. It appears that Kramer's strength changes with the phases of the moon.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jerry: Did you give blood?

Kramer: No, not giving. hoarding. I'm storing it in to a blood bank. Just in case.

Jerry: In case of what?

Kramer: Jerry, I know myself. If I'm out on the street and it's starts to go down, I don't back off until it's finished.

Jerry: Are we finished?

Kramer: Done.

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis

The Human Cow posted:

K ooger! K ooger!

Cuh-stanza!

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Can't-stand-ya! Can't-stand-ya!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

mints posted:

They also appeared in the AIDS walk episode when Kramer refuses to wear the red ribbon.

Maybe we'll just have to teach you to wear the ribbon!

Cedric and Bob are awesome.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Cane Break posted:

Cuh-stanza!

Cartwright! Cartwright!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Kevyn posted:

Cartwright! Cartwright!

Uncle Leo?

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

Why would I have a problem with it? John Redcorn is gay, and I've been friends with him for twenty years.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Uncle Leo?

HELLLLLOOOOO

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

OF COURSE I'M NOT CARTWRIGHT!

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Uncle Leo?

Ohh, Uncle Leo, yea, I forgot his first name.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
TBS is playing "The Cigar Store Indian," right now, and I just noticed the creepy TV Guide weirdo is Ted, from Scrubs!

slax0r
May 7, 2004

I can't find a video clip of it, but I've quoted this bit more times than I can remember:

Sara: Restaurant, flowers...this is so nice.
Jerry: Well, I'm a classy guy. How's the life saving business?
Sara: It's fine.
Jerry: It must take a really really big zit, to kill a man.
Sara: What is with you?
Jerry: You call yourself a lifesaver. I call you pimple popper MD!

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

TBS is playing "The Cigar Store Indian," right now, and I just noticed the creepy TV Guide weirdo is Ted, from Scrubs!
Guess your boyfriend'll have to catch the next train...

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

slax0r posted:

I can't find a video clip of it, but I've quoted this bit more times than I can remember:

Sara: Restaurant, flowers...this is so nice.
Jerry: Well, I'm a classy guy. How's the life saving business?
Sara: It's fine.
Jerry: It must take a really really big zit, to kill a man.
Sara: What is with you?
Jerry: You call yourself a lifesaver. I call you pimple popper MD!

Cancer :(

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

mints posted:

WHO? WHO WON'T WEAR DE RRRIBBBON?? I love that dude.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I love when they steal the armoire. They just walk up and decide to walk away with it. Then they get so pissed off when Kramer asks them what they're doing.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Well who other than a couple of gay thugs would steal an armoire?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
The gay street toughs are the best.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Supreme Allah posted:

"Woah, woah, back up. *beep, beep, beep*"

"...beep beep beep? What are you doing?"

This is several pages back in the thread, but I recently got through finally with all the episodes after having only seen one or two episodes on TV. And this is definitely one of my favorite parts in any episode. Especially his look of defeat afterwards. In fact that whole scene is great:

Jerry: YeahIbettergettoadoctorbye. That was close! What drives me to take chances like that?!
George: That was very real!
Jerry: She said there's some tractor story she hasn't told me about.
George: Whoa back it up, back it up BEEP BEEP BEEP. Tractor story?
Jerry: ...Beep beep beep? What are you doing?
Goerge: :smith:

In fact I loved that the entire episode he was coming up with ideas and such as if he were a comedian on stage. Really that's just a great episode in general. George wanting to get out on a high note. Jerry and the "it's me" stuff. Kramer getting gonorrhea. Oh and of course Elaine's part of the story with Puddy is just great. Patrick Warburton's delivery on every line in that episode is just hilarious. "Oh that's BOGUS man!", "Oh whaddyou care, you know where you're going.", etc. And I love Elaine freaking out about her going to hell and she's like "What do you THINK about that?!" and he's just like "It's gonna be rough." :lol:

Also George is by far my favorite character on the show.

edit: hahaha oh yeah and George's responses about christian rock and god. And then just how much he hates "hip musicians".

"I'm against all 'it's me's. So self absorbed and egotistical... Like those hip musicians WITH THEIR COMPLICATED SHOES!"

Macaluso fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jan 16, 2011

bruckner
Sep 11, 2010
I forgot how funny it was at the end of muffin tops when newman was called in to eat all the stumps as if it were his specialty, like he was on a case, and he brought in a toolbox of milk bottles.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

Macaluso posted:

Kramer getting gonorrhea.
That reminds me of another awesome George moment.

"Well, I got gonorrhea. That's what they gave me."
"They?... The Government?"

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

bruckner posted:

I forgot how funny it was at the end of muffin tops when newman was called in to eat all the stumps as if it were his specialty, like he was on a case, and he brought in a toolbox of milk bottles.

If I'm curt, then I apologize..

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

What have you done to my little cable boy!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

El Negocio posted:

What have you done to my little cable boy!

Little Wooden Boy!

(Whoops, wrong show...though tangentially related via the live-action version that had Patrick Warburton.)

Edit: We should have a thread about The Tick, though...and a thread about the general awesomeness of Patrick Warburton...yeah, that's right.

bruckner
Sep 11, 2010

DrBouvenstein posted:

Little Wooden Boy!

(Whoops, wrong show...though tangentially related via the live-action version that had Patrick Warburton.)

Edit: We should have a thread about The Tick, though...and a thread about the general awesomeness of Patrick Warburton...yeah, that's right.

Check it out! 8-Ball! You got a question, you ask the 8-Ball.
All signs point to ‘YES’

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Rewatching the finale for the first time in years (maybe since it even aired), and I just realized the joke when the Soup Nazi claims that he was forced to move to Argentina after Elaine published his recipes. That's gold Jerry! Gold!

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

El Negocio posted:

Rewatching the finale for the first time in years (maybe since it even aired), and I just realized the joke when the Soup Nazi claims that he was forced to move to Argentina after Elaine published his recipes. That's gold Jerry! Gold!

I did the same thing and had completely forgotten the bit where Susan's father buys a gun :psyduck: Best part of the episode by far.

I still hate it though :colbert:

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

El Negocio posted:

Holy poo poo... I just got it.

Also, I think it's bold of a finale to give the(arguably) best line of the episode to Puddy and the best overall role to Jackie Chiles.

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010

bruckner posted:

This is a reference to Pulp Fiction if anyone didn't know.

And that's why the Notes about Nothing were such a genius idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

El Negocio posted:

What's the joke? I'm guessing something to do with actual nazis?