Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

American Jello posted:

is sonic wearing jincos?

lol there's no i in jnco dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

tarp-like pants sprung

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

axolotl farmer posted:

that's not Sonic! it's Sped Waters the Kitsune A TOTALLY ORIGINAL CHARACTER!!!

why do people say this when it's clearly not true

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

you're underestimating the level of delusion it takes to get around to drawing it

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

i dont know why all the hate on this character, i've always been a fan of shape sifters.

i rocked that poo poo all the time at the beach back in 84. throw all my shapes into the sand, then sift em back out, good times.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Sorry for not LOLing, but is the ridiculous spelling in the images obligatory? Rursus dixit. (mbork3!) 12:10, 3 May 2010 (UTC)

More or less, see Lolcat#Format. Lolcat captions are said to be written in "kitty pidgin", with unusual grammar and often nonstandard spelling. --Cybercobra (talk) 12:18, 3 May 2010 (UTC)

I see, thanks. Would be interesting to know if there are "dialects" of lolspeech... I'll read some further articles. Rursus dixit. (mbork3!) 12:21, 3 May 2010 (UTC)

spergs not being able to understand other spergs. perhaps this will bring in the spergularity

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

got dat wmd posted:

spergs not being able to understand other spergs. perhaps this will bring in the spergularity
wikipedia is the spergularity, no one article has reached a point where a pedantic argument over meaningless bullshit has become self-aware yet but it's trending upwards!

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

qirex posted:

trending

i don't like this word.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

American Jello posted:

i don't like this word.

crowdsource a microblog post about it

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

qirex posted:

crowdsource a microblog post about it

:ssj:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

American Jello posted:

:ssj:

I'll ping you about it offline, I'd better get back to this webinar

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

qirex posted:

I'll ping you about it offline, I'd better get back to this webinar

ill be cohesively synergizing market driven paradigms in the cloudsourced thinktank

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

American Jello posted:

ill be cohesively synergizing market driven paradigms in the cloudsourced thinktank

I'm feeling challenged by your phrasing here, both tactical and strategic. Maybe we should have a blue sky session about ways we can optimize your time investment?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
*opens the kimono*

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

qirex posted:

I'm feeling challenged by your phrasing here, both tactical and strategic. Maybe we should have a blue sky session about ways we can optimize your time investment?

As an analyst, I expect you to perform Completed Staff Work in addressing this issue. Have a recommendation prepared for my signature in the morning.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
For a slightly different definition of "worthless", check out this apologia for crazy Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceaucescu and his show trial/execution.

quote:

Huge controversy surrounds the abnormally brief trial put together in very inappropriate circumstances for the Ceausescu couple. Many Romanians thought the former dictator and his spouse were unjustly prosecuted and in fact murdered—and not executed as it was claimed by Iliescu's National Salvation Front—in a rush to cover beforehand potential trouble stemming from a Ceausescu previously aware of a coup d'état attempt against himself and his regime. In footage of the trial[6], Ceausescu is seen answering the "tribunal" judging him and referring to some of its members—among them Army General Victor Atanasie Stanculescu and future Romanian Secret Service head Virgil Magureanu—as "traitors". In this same video Ceausescu dismisses the "tribunal" as illegitimate and demands his Constitutional rights to answer to charges in front of a legitimate tribunal. While most Romanians shared a lot of anger against Ceausescu's regime, they recognize their former Dictator's trial as a brief, totally inappropriate one[citation needed] that can only be linked to an urgent desire of the alleged coup d'état perpetrators to get rid of Ceausescu.
In reality, Ceaucescu was so hated that the firing squad that killed him did not wait for the "ready - aim - fire" command, but just started blasting away at him and his wife the moment they appeared downrange. We have no TV footage of his execution because they could not bring themselves to wait for the TV crews to set up.

But yeah, I'm sure that Romania today is overflowing with people upset at the raw deal that Ceaucescu got back in 1989.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

thats not an apologia, thats an apology

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
romanians know how to party

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

graph posted:

romanians know how to party

this unironically

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Shaggar posted:

*opens the kimono*

*sees a penis, quietly closes the kimono again*

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

The Wonder Weapon posted:

lol there's no i in jnco dad

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
PRINCIPLES OFFICE

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i'm the principal

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Sniep posted:

i'm the principal

but what are ur principles

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Hammerite posted:

but what are ur principles

miniskirts on everyone

regardless of gender

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Sniep posted:

miniskirts on everyone

regardless of gender

HOT

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Sniep posted:

i'm the principal

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

Rufo posted:

one of the best ones

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Tales_of_Symphonia

[After defeating Kvar without Kratos] Mom, I hope you were watching...
[After defeating Mithos' final form] Goodbye... Mithos...
[After dying] I'm sorry...Dad...

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

Sniep posted:

miniskirts on everyone

regardless of gender

its not a skirt guys its a utility kilt :( :( :(

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

that awful man posted:

its not a skirt guys its a utility kilt :( :( :(

because when i think utility, i think of a 2/3rds length leg mitten and then the last 1/3 of ankles unprotected.

utility like attending ren faires, gothic coffeeshops, D&D whatever they are calleds

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

Sniep posted:

because when i think utility, i think of a 2/3rds length leg mitten and then the last 1/3 of ankles unprotected.

utility like attending ren faires, gothic coffeeshops, D&D whatever they are calleds

http://www.utilikilts.com/

as advertised in linux journal

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

a bad babe posted:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Tales_of_Symphonia

[After defeating Kvar without Kratos] Mom, I hope you were watching...
[After defeating Mithos' final form] Goodbye... Mithos...
[After dying] I'm sorry...Dad...

And so... It ends... Symphonia... So... Beautiful... :nyoron:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

quote:

One notable characteristic of the game is its art direction by Kosuke Fujishima, a renowned Japanese manga-ka (comic-book artist).

So much higher and more noble a calling than your American... feh... comic book "artists".

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
the character spoke after death? is that an anime-ism or

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
Serious question: Why is it Japan? Why not Brazil or Russia or Nigeria or Germany? Why Japan?

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

Serious question: Why is it Japan? Why not Brazil or Russia or Nigeria or Germany? Why Japan?

because japanese popular culture is uniformly adolescent and simplistic, doesn't interest itself in anything genuinely complicated, and never ever changes

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.

cleanhands posted:

because japanese popular culture is uniformly adolescent and simplistic, doesn't interest itself in anything genuinely complicated, and never ever changes

just like every nerd basically

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Brazil has big ol smackable waxed asses
Russia has kickass hats and vodka
Nigeria has scams
And the manga-ka would have been first into the ovens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Name a movie where the asian character is not a superhuman badass.