Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Do one of George crying to Susan, begging for a postponement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I'm a joke maker.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Relayer posted:

I'm a joke maker.
..I saw your act. Well, to be honest, it just didn't make it for me. It's just so much fluff. I can't be with someone if I don't respect what they do.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Robnoxious posted:

..I saw your act. Well, to be honest, it just didn't make it for me. It's just so much fluff. I can't be with someone if I don't respect what they do.

The can is round, the mug is round, they aught to call it round-tine!

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

12 teams is where it's at, right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? YEAH! SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T UNSEE, BRO!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Robnoxious posted:

You're a cashier!

Her phone message is one of the funniest things in the entirety of the series.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

DrBouvenstein posted:

The can is round, the mug is round, they aught to call it round-tine!

Roundtine... that's GOLD Jerry.. GOLD!

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006

Furnace posted:

This post is the best post. Kramer is a pro.

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer

hall n oates mom posted:

Here's a GIF that no one's asked for that's one of my favorite little moments. At Festivus dinner in "The Strike", where Kramer unexpectedly invites Gwen Twoface and in the process stymies Jerry. He exclaims "It's a Festivus miracle!!" to which Jerry immediately responds by shooting silent, furious eyedaggers across the table, which startle Kramer visibly. I would enjoy this small, lesser-seen sequence of events in portable image format!

Oh and while you're there, get Kramer's *frrrtt beep-boppa vrrrt* Out there!

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

bruckner posted:

Do one of George in bed with the risotto girl disappointed that he didn't pleasure her.

Oh, and from the Engagement episode at the end when Susan is watching mad about you with george and he looks absolultely mortified.

That's Dr. Cuddy to you.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Konec Hry posted:

Ooohhh, it's no picnic.

The Monarch
Jul 8, 2006

Konec Hry posted:

I love that even here you can see Jerry struggling not to smile.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

Poque posted:

You're a cashier!

Her phone message is one of the funniest things in the entirety of the series.

Jerry... have you ever taken a bath in the dark? If I'm not talking into the soap right now, call me back...

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.

Flippinlikebirds posted:

Hey, what about a hearing aid?

Am I fearing AIDS? Oh, yeah sure, who isn't. But you know you gotta live your life.

I set you assholes up for this line, but no one took the bait. Anyway it's one of my favorites.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Monarch posted:

I love that even here you can see Jerry struggling not to smile.

I love when they're working on their show for NBC, the execs are standing around complaining about how Jerry can't act for poo poo.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
TBS just had 2 episodes on that I've either never seen or have very little recollection of (George arguing with someone about a parking spot, then Jerry taking Kramer's keys back). I'v watched the show mostly through syndication (the last season and a half I watched live), this makes me wonder how many episodes I haven't seen. I guess I just assumed I saw them all. One of these days I'm going to have to get the DVDs and do a complete rewatch.

e: Also, I love watching things from the 90s that are completely problems that could be solved by having cellphones.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast
Cellphones have ruined the creative magic of television/movies. I mean just look at all the poo poo Dexter gets when it tries to use them (rightfully so because it's so laughable, but still). No one's going to be willing to suspend belief these days to watch a show without phones. The Yada Yada had a telling line I found funny:

Elaine: What are you talking about? That marriage ended six months ago. She's already remarried.

Jerry: I gotta get on that internet. I'm late on everything!

I just binged through the whole series and there were only a couple of eps I had never seen: Jerry getting stuck watching the old guy's dog, George's risque photo shoot, Kramer going back to work at the bagel place and the Puerto Rican day parade. There might have been a handful more but I was surprised at how many I had seen in only watching reruns intermittently on late night throughout the past decade.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

feedmyleg posted:

TBS just had 2 episodes on that I've either never seen or have very little recollection of (George arguing with someone about a parking spot, then Jerry taking Kramer's keys back). I'v watched the show mostly through syndication (the last season and a half I watched live), this makes me wonder how many episodes I haven't seen. I guess I just assumed I saw them all. One of these days I'm going to have to get the DVDs and do a complete rewatch.

e: Also, I love watching things from the 90s that are completely problems that could be solved by having cellphones.

I'm watching the keys on TBS right now, I never noticed that Kramer has a pretty bloody knee in the scene where he's roller skating. I wonder if notes about nothing has anything on that.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

mints posted:

I'm watching the keys on TBS right now, I never noticed that Kramer has a pretty bloody knee in the scene where he's roller skating. I wonder if notes about nothing has anything on that.
All the notes say are "This scene was filmed along the boardwalk in Venice, CA. In other takes, Kramer grabs on to a pedestrian to steady himself, and tries to pet a dog"

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Konec Hry posted:

Yesssss! One in a million shot, doc.

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months
For a gif request I'd love one of Estelle and George walking in on Kramer and Frank testing out the Bro.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Apparently the Seinfelds' are too good for us. I shouldn't say anything bad about your uh, your partner.

No no you know, we're not partners. I'm only getting twenty-five percent.

Twenty-five percent? It was your idea.

Ya I know.

You're doing all the leg work.

That's right...

He's ripping you off!

You're right, he's ripping me off!

If anybody should be getting more it's you.

He's ripping me off!

Well don't let him take advantage of you like that.

YAHH!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jack Bandit posted:

For a gif request I'd love one of Estelle and George walking in on Kramer and Frank testing out the Bro.

...... MANZIER! :argh:

P.S - Bro is clearly the superior name.

Boner Magnet
Aug 11, 2002
:I

Jerusalem posted:

It's too ethnic.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Boner Magnet posted:

It's too ethnic.

WHO!?! WHO THINKS THAT "BRO" IS TOO ETHNIC!?! :stare::toughguy:

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months
Speaking of The Doorman episode I remember reading that Larry Miller (the doorman) was a possible candidate for playing George. That would have been strange.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Jack Bandit posted:

Speaking of The Doorman episode I remember reading that Larry Miller (the doorman) was a possible candidate for playing George. That would have been strange.
Jerry and he were close friends in real life, which led Jason Alexander to believe he had no chance at getting the part.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Jerusalem posted:

Manssiere :eng101:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SERENITY NOW!

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010
Everyone remembers serenity now, but the thing that kills me every time I watch that episode is Estelle screaming at the top of her lungs from inside the house.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bobfromsales posted:

Everyone remembers serenity now, but the thing that kills me every time I watch that episode is Estelle screaming at the top of her lungs from inside the house.

Doesn't she straight up deliberately drive her car into the garage and right over all of Frank's computers at the end of the episode as well?

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I love George's attempt to sell a computer.

"HELLO, WANT TO BUY A COMPUTER!? NO, WHY NOT? ALRIGHT I SEE, GOOD ANSWER."

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006
I have no idea how he ever succeeded in the real estate business those first few seasons.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

pyromance posted:

I have no idea how he ever succeeded in the real estate business those first few seasons.

I always think about when he was unemployed and Jerry did the routine about how nobody worked harder in an effort to remain unemployed, and he deserved a vacation for it. I have to imagine his years in Real Estate involved desperate scrambling to cover his rear end, fake interest from imaginary buyers, hopping onto the tail-end of sales and generally just being a horrible human being.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Bobfromsales posted:

YOU'RE NOT GIVING AWAY OUR WATERPIK!

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
This is probably my favorite scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmZq3GVagQo

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Jerusalem posted:

I love when they're working on their show for NBC, the execs are standing around complaining about how Jerry can't act for poo poo.

Because he's my butler!

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Frank is insane. In what world is "Manssiere" a better name than "Bro"

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Riptor posted:

Pretty sure you're the insane one here buddy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Riptor posted:

One where you aren't trying to sell to frat bros.

pyromance posted:

He was a real estate agent in Manhattan. How hard can that really be?