Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Higginson
Oct 21, 2005
NO NO NO we do not have images of fat guys sucking each others dicks in our custom titles!
I always thought that Brossiere would have been both a good compromise and better name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Jerusalem posted:

SERENITY NOW!

You know until recently I thought he was yelling "Surrender me now"

esq
Dec 1, 2008

I'll have a white russian.

General Probe posted:

That's Dr. Cuddy to you.

Oh wow. Mind blown.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Dr_Amazing posted:

what

the

gently caress

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
September a cow!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"Why would they need me, you're their NUMBER ONE SELLER!"
"........."

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Dr_Amazing posted:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Dr_Amazing posted:

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
Where do I get some clothes like Uncle Leo? His jacket in the $8000 Jerry/George split for NBC is just outstanding.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Dr_Amazing posted:

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Bonzo posted:

What episode is this from?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Benagain posted:

What episode is this from?
The season 4 finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm, which is a show you should watch if you like Seinfeld.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's from the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry plays Max Bialystock in The Producers and completely forgets his lines on opening night. Great loving season and a great final episode.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

That's from the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry plays Max Bialystock in The Producers and completely forgets his lines on opening night. Great loving season and a great final episode.

That finale was all kinds of brilliant. The Mel Brooks payoff in particular.

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.

Dr_Amazing posted:

:( I thought this too when I first saw it, but in my defense I was like 8.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
You know I've kiboshed before. And I will kibosh again.

who wants chicken
Mar 2, 2009

Dave, the point of the story is... let's see, hernia, wild animals, Nixon... hell, it's in there somewhere. I'm glad I could help you out.
Isabel: Ever since you came back from the Army, you've changed. I swear Nelson, I don't even know who you are anymore.
Jerry: I'm Nelson!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
God I hope I get it I HOPE I GET IT

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
I can make things very difficult for you and your staff, if you have one.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

neoboman posted:

I can make things very difficult for you and your staff, if you have one.

Hello Margorie, George Costanza, how are you sweetheart? Listen, can you give Mr. Thomassoulo a message for me? Yes... if he needs me, tell him I’M IN MY OFFICE! Thanks!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
Then, and only then, can there be a free exchange of sex and discounts, the cornerstones of a healthy relationship. Now if you'll excuse us, we need to get to bed.

Wow, that doesn't read very funny but when Kramer says it it's laugh out loud funny.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
More anything?

More everything!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I'm sure this has been posted here like five times before, but...

Click here for the full 500x753 image.

Yeah...

Smellem Sexbad
Sep 16, 2003
When Mr Wilhelm gets taken into that cult (that cleans carpets). The complete deadpan reply by Wilhelm gets me.

GEORGE: Mr Wilhelm? Wha..what're you doing here?

WILHELM: I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And,
one day, we will do the cleaning.

Also i love Larry David's cameos throughout the show. FLAMING GLOBES OF ZIGMUND.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

I finally watched the Curb finale. Jerry's face on "how's her pussy?" is loving masterpiece theater.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

penismightier posted:

I finally watched the Curb finale. Jerry's face on "how's her pussy?" is loving masterpiece theater.

I love his "And 'C' is for coffee!"

Seeing him and Larry together was fantastic. You could tell Seinfeld was a little giddy and it harkened back to the good old days. They came off as school children egging each other on, which is exactly what they are.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'd like to believe that their real life relationship is much the same as it was in the show, Jerry is just as horrible a person as Larry but he eggs Larry on and just sits back and enjoys what unfolds.

bruckner
Sep 11, 2010
the seinfeld 'reunion' was sortof like a romantic comedy/ relationship show - and seinfeld wasn't meant to be like that.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

bruckner posted:

the seinfeld 'reunion' was sortof like a romantic comedy/ relationship show - and seinfeld wasn't meant to be like that.

Yeah. Seinfeld never dealt with relationships.

bruckner
Sep 11, 2010

LesterGroans posted:

Yeah. Seinfeld never dealt with relationships.

no I mean not in the way friends did the reunion was kindof like friends

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The fictional reunion that occurred on a different show where Seinfeld is a television show?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

bruckner posted:

no I mean not in the way friends did the reunion was kindof like friends

Do you mean the Curb show, or the Seinfeld episode within the show?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Ignoring the beginning of this argument... goddammit, I'm going to have to put Curb at the top of my to-watch list. I was just bitching to someone the other day that my to-read/watch list has grown far too large, and now I pretty much have to watch Curb, if only for the reunion season.

So thank you/gently caress you Seinfeld thread.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
gently caress you for convincing you to watch one of the best shows ever?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

neoboman posted:

gently caress you for convincing you to watch one of the best shows ever?

Yes, because I will probably watch it all in like 2 weeks and disregard all other work/social obligations. :colbert:

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

OctoberBlues posted:

Yes, because I will probably watch it all in like 2 weeks and disregard all other work/social obligations. :colbert:

Watch it at a friend's place so you feel like you're out.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

tk posted:

Watch it at a friend's place so you feel like you're out.

"I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!"

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
Call me Shane Mcloon, Super Goon.

LesterGroans posted:

"I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!"

You can't be out there! Because I'm out there, and if I see you out there, theres not enough voltage in the universe to electroshock me back into coherence!

The Read Menace
Apr 4, 2003

I was just re-watching an ad from the super bowl where they add in NFL gear to old TV shows, and I noticed they have Kramer wearing a Buffalo Bills jacket. Clearly this is an oversight because as we all know Kramer is only interested in Canadian Football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis

OctoberBlues posted:

Ignoring the beginning of this argument... goddammit, I'm going to have to put Curb at the top of my to-watch list. I was just bitching to someone the other day that my to-read/watch list has grown far too large, and now I pretty much have to watch Curb, if only for the reunion season.

So thank you/gently caress you Seinfeld thread.

gently caress huuuuuuuuuugh