Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Wasco Jr. posted:

I know I'm late but I get all my celeb news from Stern, Jesus Chris Tom Hanks son is a biggest loving bellend on the planet

I'm late too, I just heard that. Man, what do you do with a kid like that? Tom is like universally loved and he has this horrible, shameful child. Well, not child, grown adult offspring trying to pull this poo poo.

Ski Pole in your Pee Hole? Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

I'm late too, I just heard that. Man, what do you do with a kid like that? Tom is like universally loved and he has this horrible, shameful child. Well, not child, grown adult offspring trying to pull this poo poo.

Like most other rappers are better with their lyrics?

I mean, yeah, the guy is a dipshit but pretty much every rapper on earth says retarded poo poo just to fit in a rhyme when possible.

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

hunter x az posted:

Like most other rappers are better with their lyrics?

I mean, yeah, the guy is a dipshit but pretty much every rapper on earth says retarded poo poo just to fit in a rhyme when possible.

I'm guessing you're no fan of hip hop?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

-Atom- posted:

Plus you can generally tell it's Fred or Benjy because of the delay.

It used to be you'd just listen for the HEHEHAHAHWHWWWW from Jackie, but no more.

therapy posted:

His flow isn't that bad, I dunno I didn't think it was all that terrible. Of course I'm discounting the fact he's unabashedly from the suburbs, rich by proxy, and talks like a wigger in the intro.

AxeManiac posted:

Peep hole, I think.

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Feb 12, 2011

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Hahahah I love goofing on Tom Hanks son.
You gotta read this Gawker story about him
http://gawker.com/!5732629/chet-hanks-enjoys-smoking-weed-on-the-west-side

Just to give you an idea, here is some more of his rapping.
"Raised in Santa Monica/ Pacific Palisades/ On the west side of town/ That's where they know me round/ That's where we smoke trees and breezies get down.

Oh and the Chet Haze facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/ChetHaze

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

The 10 minute(second time) bit where Howard busts on Chet Haze: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqhVo7wcMPg

I wonder if he has songs about borrowing money from his dad.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Manwithastick posted:

I just watched the Eric TNA video, my god I was in stitches

He suggests Kurt hire him to be the brains of his groups and the adds they should recruit "Mr rear end Paul Anderson" my goodness!

Link to video? I'm not seeing it.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNhCvq83ro4

GenoCanSing fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Feb 12, 2011

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Howard doing a Private Parts commentary on twitter.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

drat came here to post this - it is awesome!

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

This is loving great. Howard seems to be in love with the instant feedback he receives from Twitter, 1 guy told him to cool it so he said "Ok I thought people enjoyed it geeze" in a retweet and then when hundreds of people started screaming "NO KEEP GOING gently caress THAT GUY" he re-tweeted a few of those and kept on truckin'. It's totally feeding his ego.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

One person breaking his balls over twittering so much about it.

Who gives a poo poo who gives a gently caress should have been his response

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Haha also came here to give a heads up about this.

Howard's a hot poo poo :swoon:

Great commentary, I hope he keeps it up

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

therapy posted:

Love hip-hop. Aesop Rock, Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang Clan, Mac Lethal, all sorts of poo poo. I just know some rappers will say stupid poo poo in order to make a rhyme fit. :P

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Howard's going crazy with the retweeting

Skitz
Apr 11, 2003

Your mommy kills animals! I bet you didn't know that.
Came in to give a heads-up on the Twitter thing too. It really is pretty fantastic.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
mary went on the street in her pregnant costume and smoked a cig to mess with peoples heads. preg lady smoking .she got dirty looks
less than a minute ago via web

this scene with mary..there is no making out or grabbing of the breast indicated...i went for it anyway
2 minutes ago via web

Great stuff.

e:

the monologue on the plane about carol alt was spontaneous. I just started talking into the camera and there was only one take
less than 5 seconds ago via web

Holy poo poo that's hard to believe.

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 13, 2011

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Holy Calamity! posted:

mary went on the street in her pregnant costume and smoked a cig to mess with peoples heads. preg lady smoking .she got dirty looks
less than a minute ago via web

this scene with mary..there is no making out or grabbing of the breast indicated...i went for it anyway
2 minutes ago via web

Great stuff.

e:

the monologue on the plane about carol alt was spontaneous. I just started talking into the camera and there was only one take
less than 5 seconds ago via web

Holy poo poo that's hard to believe.
not too hard, I mean it sounds just like him. :)

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

chiz posted:

not too hard, I mean it sounds just like him. :)

I mean it's just incredible that he broke the fourth wall out of nowhere like that and it still fit so perfectly into the movie. It's such a fitting end to the scene/the entire film, and says a lot about Howard's genius and how much of a hand he had in making that movie great.

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 13, 2011

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Howard's Twitter is really blowing me away and has become my favorite celebrity feed. I wonder why he can't bring that sense of enthusiasm to the show. Other people in his scenario would typically blame it on the management or something, but he pretty much has total control over his show. What's wrong with him?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Joe Don Baker posted:

Howard's Twitter is really blowing me away and has become my favorite celebrity feed. I wonder why he can't bring that sense of enthusiasm to the show. Other people in his scenario would typically blame it on the management or something, but he pretty much has total control over his show. What's wrong with him?

It's either a condition of the Sirius contract, or that he's finally relaxing enough so his natural strengths come out.

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

Millstone posted:

His flow isn't that bad, I dunno I didn't think it was all that terrible. Of course I'm discounting the fact he's unabashedly from the suburbs, rich by proxy, and talks like a wigger in the intro.

No, I hate Chet Haze and he sucks. But there are good rappers out there, and I was responding to the suggestion that Chet's is no worse than anybody else. It is.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

It's either a condition of the Sirius contract, or that he's finally relaxing enough so his natural strengths come out.

A condition of his contract to tweet?

makes sense

jiker
Jul 12, 2001

I was going to try and troll Howard for giving us all this "comedy for free" but then I realized I like his tweeting a lot.

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

chiz posted:

makes sense

I doubt it. If anything he probably has a condition to fulfill a certain number of promotional spots in a specific time period (hence the talk show circuit he just completed) but I doubt they require him to tweet.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
It was sarcasm

:pats head:

Run along you little scamp

:)

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

jiker posted:

I was going to try and troll Howard for giving us all this "comedy for free" but then I realized I like his tweeting a lot.

Yeah, Howard is giving us what we want, so good for him. I'm glad he turned around on it, tweeting is an easy way to see how great he is, it is easy for me to show him being funny and promotes the show a lot. Plus it is just a nice reward for his fans. Under all the complaints and stuff, we actually like him. Well, I do. But I love seeing him interact with us.

It really knocks away the pampered king of the hamptons vibe he has been giving out.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Mayday mayday

I'm on fire!

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/02/11/noted-attorney-dominic-barbara-suspended/

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

I read some kind of expose about him once, how after he started getting to be on the Stern show he would get tons of business, and then I guess he would just completely gently caress those people by overcharging them for unbelievable hours. One of them was like getting billed for 150 hours in 4 days to help a guy beat a DUI charge or something. Apparently Barbara claimed that he had 4 lawyers working on it all week long, and then when they went to court the guy got the full punishment because his lawyer didn't even show up. $300-$400 per billable hour, 150 hours, you do the math on that.

I'm trying remember where I read it, I can't find the website now.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

chiz posted:

makes sense

I mean that the conditions at Sirius are not conductive to him being funny, i.e. he's still pissed about the contract so gently caress Sirius.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

quote:

It noted he has received 20 sanctions between 1988 and 2009, including nine letters of caution.

:monocle:

I knew he seemed like a loon but I had no idea he was so shady.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Anyone that calls into a radio show is insane, a celebrity, a crook or disabled. Often more than one.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

http://www.lawyerratingz.com/ratings/180/Lawyer-Dominic-Barbara.html

"While going thru the worst period of my life he & Cindy Prudinowski royally screwed me. Lied to me tried to get me to lie about my spouse as well. Billed me $500.00 for free consultation. Took 20 grand retainer then would not return phone calls, send invoice or return my funds."

"Dominic is out for Dominic. If you are considering hiring Dominic, do yourself a favor and simply go to your bathroom and flush $20,000 down the toilet."

Took me for a few hundred thousand dollars, and I'm not finished yet since I still have money he wants. Lied and sold me out.Plan on suing him for malpractice."

"This guy really is a piece of work. He billed me over $40K. When I spoke to another lawyer the guy told me it should have been around $4K."

"didnt return calls, wouldnt account for where my money went, never saw a bill until after the case was over...and saw 'lawyers' names on the bill for appearances who I never met."

"This frim has no communication values and work quality is very very poor. Example- Firm doen't return any phone calls properly and there fees are very very questionable. This firm is not to be trusted in my opinion. They say what they are goint to do for you but in the end nothing gets accomplished. They just ask for more and more and more money and you still see no results and finally have to seek a new lawyer after all is said and done ."

"Stay away from this lawyer if you dont want to end up broke during your divorce.You never see him unless there is a trial scheduled, & basically at your trial he is there as a second attorney just to raise your fees on paying for 2 attorneys showing up at court."

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

To be fair, he is a divorce attorney, so he's naturally going to have some seriously disgruntled clients.

That's pretty funny though, but hardly shocking for the stern universe.

Believee you me, feh.

ziglol fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Feb 13, 2011

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
I am so upset that I missed Howard live-tweeting Private Parts. It's like a dream come true and I missed it. :-( I hate work.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
This was on Gawker yesterday, which I thought was interesting - he's starting to get some attention from new media about his tweeting:

http://gawker.com/5758917/howard-stern-just-became-the-best-celebrity-on-twitter

Edited to add:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/13/charlie-sheen-kacey-jordan-pregnant-text-message-abortion-oregon-iphone-two-and-a-half-men/

TMZ posted:

TMZ obtained the text message Kacey sent Charlie yesterday afternoon (see above). After dropping the bomb -- which must've floored Charlie -- Kacey continued, "I don't believe it's yours, but I'm going to Oregon to take care of the situation."

As for why Kacey thinks Charlie is in the clear ... he used protection, but Kacey says both of them were so out of it she's not sure if it did the trick.

According to our sources, Kacey plans to terminate the pregnancy in the next few days.

We're told Kacey never heard back from Charlie. He probably hasn't picked up his jaw off the ground yet

She's already had a few abortions...3 or 4 maybe? Maybe it's from the dude in the middle east!

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Feb 13, 2011

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Sheen better start looking for an abortionist to be part of his compound.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Kelly posted:

This was on Gawker yesterday, which I thought was interesting - he's starting to get some attention from new media about his tweeting:

http://gawker.com/5758917/howard-stern-just-became-the-best-celebrity-on-twitter

Edited to add:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/13/charlie-sheen-kacey-jordan-pregnant-text-message-abortion-oregon-iphone-two-and-a-half-men/

She's already had a few abortions...3 or 4 maybe? Maybe it's from the dude in the middle east!

ha, for some reason I've been following her (got twitter for howard) and one of her tweets is something to the effect of "thanks for spilling the beans about why I went to Oregon, you know who you are"

I read that and thought about the show and lol'ed

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Vakal posted:

Sheen better start looking for an abortionist to be part of his compound.

or buy a Shop-Vac

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

chiz posted:

ha, for some reason I've been following her (got twitter for howard) and one of her tweets is something to the effect of "thanks for spilling the beans about why I went to Oregon, you know who you are"

I read that and thought about the show and lol'ed

Ha...what a dummy. You know, I am very liberal and pro-choice, etc. etc. but even I can see how people like her make the crazy religious people who are pro-life think they are absolutely 100% in the right in bombing clinics. Four abortions or so at her age - craziness!

chiz posted:

or buy a Shop-Vac

Hmm, maybe we finally know why he shot Kelly Preston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Kelly posted:

Ha...what a dummy. You know, I am very liberal and pro-choice, etc. etc. but even I can see how people like her make the crazy religious people who are pro-life think they are absolutely 100% in the right in bombing clinics. Four abortions or so at her age - craziness!

That is possibly the creepiest thing I've heard in this thread. That said, why doesn't she just get on the pill? Does that interfere with cocaine or something? It would save her time and effort, honestly.