Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Just downloaded Mass Effect 2, Just Cause 2, and Bully: Scholarship Edition that I got back in the Steam holiday sale. Help me have good experiences.

Well, there's Mass Effect 2 posts all over the place. Can't help you with Bully but it's a fairly simple experience that rewards exploration. A lot of beginners in JC2 miss a few things like how you don't get new strongholds (IE checkpoints) until you complete faction quests. There's also a little signal bar in the upper left corner which tells you how close you are to an upgrade box which is super helpful in getting 100% in small areas. The first thing you should do is immediately master the para-sailing which is using your grappling hook to guide yourself along the ground while the parachute is open. It's the fastest and most efficient method of short distance travel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Bo-Pepper posted:

Anyone have anything to help me out starting for Space Rangers 2: Rise of the Dominators? It's been forever since I've played it and recall the beginning to be particularly brutal.

Straight up powergaming advice is fine by me. I like taking a game like this and breaking it over my knee. This is the first game I've been able to muster real interest in while my actual computer's been in a forever limbo of reconstruction.

Get as fast a ship as you can as quickly as you can, it lets you outrun missiles which is what most of the more dangerous ships use, so you can just fly in big fast circles while shooting your own weapons at them.

Avoid the RTS missions after the first few, they become basically impossible (and aren't that fun to begin with). But if you do decide to do them, stick with long range artillery robots, or defensive structures will tear you to pieces.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

al-azad posted:

The true answer is be a female because you'll be playing as the only strong female protagonist in an RPG.

This is really dumb because basically every Western RPG gives both sexes the same dialogue outside of some rare instances. This is even debatable as being a "strong female" because then it's just gender neutral.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

This is really dumb because basically every Western RPG gives both sexes the same dialogue outside of some rare instances. This is even debatable as being a "strong female" because then it's just gender neutral.

None of said RPGs are fully voiced so I can at least pretend female Shepard is an official character instead of a mute placeholder who goes by "chosen one" in dialog.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Bully: Scholarship Edition

This game is great with a Xbox 360 controller. This is rather obvious considering it's console roots, but I'd still like to point it out.

Once you've completed a class, you no longer have to attend and you won't be chased for truancy. It's worthwhile to be a good student first, so you can focus on the missions later on without being hassled.

If English isn't your first language, just use a FAQ or anagram generator for English class. It will just be frustrating otherwise.

Your reward for completing Geology classes is that the map will point out the collectibles. No need to use a FAQ for those!

Shop class is pretty trial and error and you will mess up the rotations. A lot.

Edit: the only thing you can miss out on in the game is "The Big Prank" mission during Halloween. For everything else, you always have a second shot.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Feb 15, 2011

Sentient Toaster
May 7, 2007
Not the fork, Master!

Spermando posted:

I bought Dissidia on a whim today and I don't know a lot about it. Any tips?
There's a whole mess of Dissidia stuff in here somewhere, but here are some big ones.

Don't attack blindly. Wait for an opening or create one with a block or dodge. You can cancel out of a successful block to attack the reeling enemy. This means you're guaranteed to hit if the enemy doesn't have a full EX meter. You can also cancel a successful block into another block or a dodge, which is useful against some attacks.

When you activate EX mode, it will cancel any other action you're doing. It'll also interrupt the enemy if they're attacking you. So saving your meter to get yourself out of trouble isn't a bad idea.

When encountering higher level enemies in story mode, don't be afraid to just ignore them. It's possible to win, but the numbers are stacked very badly against you. You'll probably end up replaying each story anyway for some of the DP bonuses and treasures you missed. There are some great summons to be had from that.

ape canyon posted:

This has probable been covered, but does anyone have any advice for Secret of Evermore?
Every weapon has 3 levels. Weapons gain levels by killing enemies. Higher levels unlock charge attacks which can be used by holding down the attack button and releasing it any time after the meter fills. So as soon as you get a spear during the course of the story, get it to level 2. Maybe even level 3 if you want a somewhat easier time. I mean right then. It'll save you a great deal of trouble.

I think you can also hold R to make the dog sniff for nearby ingredients manually. Also, new offensive spells you find as you progress generally make older ones obsolete. You could go to all the trouble of maxing out Flash only to find that Crush is a great deal more powerful at a lower level. Defensive and support spells are pretty much always useful. When equipping alchemy, you may want to pay attention to overlapping components. Having 2 or 3 spells that use the same ingredient means casting one will lower the remaining uses of the others. Access to some components may also become limited at some points. Be flexible and have fun with it.

You can taunt the goat if you want, but don't taunt the chicken.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Use a controller, and complete classes for bonuses.

You'll pretty much always have missions available, but feel free to explore instead of doing missions (make sure you do The Big Prank when available though).

Once you complete the first chapter of the game, the town will be accessible and the game world really opens up. It's one of Rockstar's best games.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Quarex posted:

RagnarokAngel already pointed out that class does not impact the plot at all, but the type of background you select has at least one interesting impact. I never looked up what the other ones do, but the "sole survivor" background has a pretty awesome scene related to it in the game.

I don't remember anything particularly noteworthy about the sole surviver background in ME2, and I played through both of them a few weeks ago with it... But, if you're thinking of the scene I think you're thinking of with the traumatized girl with the gun, then that's in ME1. That scene is incredibly well done though, it's very rare that I find anything in a video game that moving.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

TheRagamuffin posted:

Alchemy is pretty much the magic system of the game. If you have the ingredients on you, you can cast the spell. The screen for viewing which elements are needed for each alchemy is in one of the radial menus (the y-menu; press up/down to go between the different cateegories). The icon looks like a flask. You also have to equip an alchemy before you can use it (not sure if this applies to the early-game ones). To equip an alchemy, you need to talk to certain npcs. I think they guy you get Hard Ball from is one of them.

It's been a really long time since I last played it, but I'm pretty sure there are some healing items you can use. I don't think you're quite far enough to have encountered the first healing alchemy, though.

For general gameplay tips, your alchemy spells level as you use them, so don't be afraid of using your spells on non-boss enemies that are giving you a hard time.

To add to this:

Flowers/Nectars for healing can be bought in most towns. Remember to also buy Dog Bones to revive your dog. There are a ton of people who you can buy ingredients from and many people have the same ingredients at different prices. Alchemy levels up the same way as in Secret of Mana, the more you use the spell, the stronger it gets.

Along those lines, take the time to powerup your first Heal spell. It's cheap as gently caress (1 root, 1 water), provides excellent healing at higher levels and you can multi-target it. I pretty much ignore all other heal spells as they cost too much compared to Heal.

Edit: If you are quick with your fingers, you can mass spam some of the spells for tons of damage.

Kuros fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Feb 15, 2011

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I'm trying to play Fire Emblem (not Sacred Stones, the other GBA one) again, having failed the first time round. Any tips?

In particular, can someone offer some tips on the support system and character progression?

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Fangz posted:

I'm trying to play Fire Emblem (not Sacred Stones, the other GBA one) again, having failed the first time round. Any tips?

In particular, can someone offer some tips on the support system and character progression?

The support system gives your units bonuses for being next to one another (within 3 spaces, technically) based on their affinities. Earth gives avoid, for example. It's also where a lot of character development is for generics, because they get very few lines in the main game itself. Just stick them next to each other for a certain amount of turns and you'll have the "Support" option pop up in battle. It's important to note that not everyone can support with each other (most of them are limited to friends or family), and you can only have each unit support five times (so up to an A and a B, two B's and a C, etc.)

As for character progression, that's kinda vague. If you're talking level-ups and such, it's done via RNG and their growths, so short of abusing the RNG, you're going to have to roll with the punches or use the relatively rare and expensive stat items. If you're talking promotion, every class has promotion item required to move them up a class, so for Mercenaries, Myrmidons, and Fighters (I think), you need to use a Hero's Crest to get your Hero, Swordmaster, or Warrior. If you're just talking in general, don't worry too much about anyone getting screwed by the RNG, you'll almost always get someone else later, and pretty much everyone is at least usable for endgame.

Astfgl
Aug 31, 2001

Just started Borderlands on the PS3 with a Sniper. I'm a couple levels in, but I haven't gotten my action ability yet. Seems pretty straightforward, but if there's anything easy to miss or whatever, I'd love a heads-up.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Fangz posted:

Try not to abuse already-promoted units too much until late in the game, as they eat up a lot of experience (your most precious resource). Everyone has a different opinion on the issue, but the only pre-promote that's worth a drat is the Sage you get just over halfway through.

Do your best to wait until a unit is level 20 before promoting them. If they've had more chances for stat gains they'll be a better unit in the long run.

Make sure all your units have a ranged weapon, they can be lifesavers in certain situations (the ranged weapons for swords are pretty rare though).

EDIT: If an enemy has a unique name and portrait they are almost always recruitable (unless it's the boss!). Pay attention to the dialog before/during the map to learn how to recruit them (usually you talk to them with one of your lords).

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Feb 17, 2011

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Just downloaded Mass Effect 2, Just Cause 2, and Bully: Scholarship Edition that I got back in the Steam holiday sale. Help me have good experiences.

Just Cause 2

Goto http://justcause2mods.com/ and get the mod that makes the blackmarket cheaper. I like the one that sets prices at 10% of their normal prices.

Oh and don't feel bad or guilty about playing with invulnerable or infinite ammo mods. These just improve an already awesome game!

Upgrade the Rowlinson Helicopter, its quick and nimble and maxed out it gets teeth.

The Pell silver bolt is also a good one to upgrade as you can get places very fast in it.

It is also worth purchasing the DLC black market air pack (I think). The parachute thrusters make a huge difference.

Blow as much poo poo up as you can.

Goddammit now I want to go and play it again...

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Fangz posted:

If you really want support bonuses, play a mission until there aren't anymore moving enemies. Set 2 people you know can support next to each other. Run through turns until they get the support option. I think you're limited once per map, though. But they aren't really necessary, you can completely ignore them if you want.

Just make sure to level the three main characters, even if they it feels like they kind of suck at the start. They are absolutely necessary.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Astfgl posted:

Just started Borderlands on the PS3 with a Sniper. I'm a couple levels in, but I haven't gotten my action ability yet. Seems pretty straightforward, but if there's anything easy to miss or whatever, I'd love a heads-up.

Not really, it's a pretty straightforward game. From what I remember, there are no points where you get locked out of areas, or can accidentally skip quests. You can respec your character whenever you wish (for money) at the same station you rename yourself, so feel free to experiment with builds.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Borderlands has a really weird difficulty curve. It starts off somewhat normal with clearly marked YOU WILL DIE HERE areas. Once you get the vehicle it starts giving you a million quests without advancing the story so you'll be vastly over-leveled for EVERYTHING about halfway through the game. Once you meet the Crimson-whatever the difficulty spikes immensely for no reason.

With that said, the best shields are the ones that slowly heal you so don't pass them up if there's only a 30 or so point difference between a stronger shield because shields drain quickly. If a weapon has an elemental multiplier than it's usually stronger than a gun that inflicts slightly more damage although the automatic comparison menu won't tell you this. Rocket launchers generally suck because you inflict more damage over time with even the slowest gun versus any rocket launcher and their kill radius are oddly small.

A shrubbery!
Jan 16, 2009
I LOOK DOWN ON MY REAL LIFE FRIENDS BECAUSE OF THEIR VIDEO GAME PURCHASING DECISIONS.

I'M THAT MUCH OF AN INSUFFERABLE SPERGLORD
I just got Civilization V. It's my first Civ game aside from about half an hour of Civ4 and I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong/could do something better after about an hour and restarting.
Is there anything that I specifically should be doing with every civilization I start?

Any helpful features that I have probably missed would be cool too.

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

A shrubbery! posted:

I just got Civilization V. It's my first Civ game aside from about half an hour of Civ4 and I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong/could do something better after about an hour and restarting.
Is there anything that I specifically should be doing with every civilization I start?

If you're playing on a low difficulty, just do whatever you want. You won't be able to make any really educated decisions without at least playing once through anyway.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

A shrubbery! posted:

Civilization V

Yeah, the easiest difficulty is very forgiving.

Argon_Sloth
Dec 23, 2006

I PLAYED BATTLETOADS AND ALL I GOT WAS A RASH IN MY ASS

Fangz posted:

Don't hoard your stat boosting items. But do try to use them effectively, Angel Robe and Dragon Shields are best given to low hp close range units. Like myrmidons and magic users.

Also try not to overburden your people with weapons. Aim to have your front line as be as fast as possible. If a unit's speed is at least 4 more than their opponent's, they will strike twice. So it's usually better to use a slightly weaker but lighter weapon and attack twice than use a heavier one and only attack once. If you've got speedsters like myrmidons and Erika than feel free to load them up with Steel weapons.

If you couldn't tell I liked myrmidons/sword masters a lot.

opaopa13
Jul 25, 2007

EB: i'm in a rocket pack and i am about to blast off into space. it should be sweet.

A shrubbery! posted:

Any helpful features that I have probably missed would be cool too.

If it helps, I did this exact thing with every single Civilization game I've played, and most 4X games in general. Minimal immediate feedback combined with a number of interlocking mechanics makes it very easy to develop a nagging doubt that you've done something wrong and a desire to start over. As much as you can, just try to soldier on -- playing and experiencing the consequences of your decisions is the best way to learn. A well-refined build order or tech strategy or whatever isn't necessary until much, much higher difficulty levels.

A shrubbery!
Jan 16, 2009
I LOOK DOWN ON MY REAL LIFE FRIENDS BECAUSE OF THEIR VIDEO GAME PURCHASING DECISIONS.

I'M THAT MUCH OF AN INSUFFERABLE SPERGLORD

Kennel posted:

Yeah, the easiest difficulty is very forgiving.

I don't like that Deity is described as something like "Only the best players in the world will beat this setting". :(

opaopa13, I'm the same with a lot of games even without those features. I'll just stick at it then, habit-breaking time!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

The wiki has a lot of GTA4 advice geared for the console version.

Anything for the PC version to make the controls better/less cumbersome / allow me to edit the graphics settings / do away with the necessity of using windows live?

opaopa13
Jul 25, 2007

EB: i'm in a rocket pack and i am about to blast off into space. it should be sweet.

A shrubbery! posted:

I don't like that Deity is described as something like "Only the best players in the world will beat this setting". :(

opaopa13, I'm the same with a lot of games even without those features. I'll just stick at it then, habit-breaking time!

Last I checked, Deity is tough, but nowhere near as tough as that description implies. Civ 5 is definitely easier than previous Civ games, at least!

Games that break bad habits are great! Dead Rising broke me of my need to reload repeatedly until everything goes perfect and keep a dozen save files for everything. For Civ, playing through is definitely better than restarting every time you realize you may have made a sub-optimal move.

Astfgl
Aug 31, 2001

opaopa13 posted:

For Civ, playing through is definitely better than restarting every time you realize you may have made a sub-optimal move.

Which is why you save every 5-15 turns so that if something goes bad you can just turn back the clock enough to fix it. Not recommended for marathon games, but they're good for quick and short games so you don't suddenly lose because you forgot something minor.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
I know it's brand new but hear me out.

I picked up MvC3 yesterday, turned it on and got destroyed mercilessly. This might have something to do with me not having played a "real" (non-Smash Bros.) fighting game since Mortal Kombat 3 for the SNES. Would anyone have any advice for fighting games in general, or hints on not getting annihillated in one combo? Also, is there a secret to pulling off the medium-longer (7-steps+) combos short of practice until your fingers ache? And does a stick really make that much of a difference?

Combat-Jack
Jul 16, 2009

Less yap, more ZAP

Alris posted:

I picked up MvC3 yesterday, turned it on and got destroyed mercilessly. This might have something to do with me not having played a "real" (non-Smash Bros.) fighting game since Mortal Kombat 3 for the SNES. Would anyone have any advice for fighting games in general, or hints on not getting annihillated in one combo? Also, is there a secret to pulling off the medium-longer (7-steps+) combos short of practice until your fingers ache? And does a stick really make that much of a difference?

I used to play lots of MvC2 back in the (Dreamcast) day, and I'm having a hard time adjusting to this game. Really some of it is just getting used to the dexterity for fighting games, your hands are going to cramp the first few times you play, but it gets better.

I'd recommend doing a lot of the offline content for awhile, get a feel for characters you have a natural groove with, and then do the mission modes for them to get their different combos down.

I can't emphasize enough the need to experiment with all the characters. Some may seem unappealing on the surface, but you may find you've got an affinity with some of them regardless. I for one can't stand Thor, but one match I did an all random and found out that playing with him is good fun (I don't know if he's considered a cheap character by the in crowd but I like him)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Alris posted:

Are you on 360? If so scrubgoons will be perfect for you.

To answer your questions, training mode and mission mode to get the basics. Pick 3 characters who you love until you get good enough to build a real team. Lastly a stick makes a difference, but don't buy one until you love the genre.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Started playing Nier - is there a compelling reason to hang onto these raw materials I keep finding, or can I just sell them all at shops and do fine? I can see that they're used in sidequests, but I really don't feel like hunting down every sidequest I can find in the hopes that one of them will use my raw materials, I kinda just want to sell the bastards straight up. If I just sell them, will I do fine with money? Are there any particular ones I should hang onto?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ainsley McTree posted:

Started playing Nier - is there a compelling reason to hang onto these raw materials I keep finding, or can I just sell them all at shops and do fine? I can see that they're used in sidequests, but I really don't feel like hunting down every sidequest I can find in the hopes that one of them will use my raw materials, I kinda just want to sell the bastards straight up. If I just sell them, will I do fine with money? Are there any particular ones I should hang onto?

Heres the deal, do you have to have 100% even when the game both in context, in rewards, and in lack of achievements tells you its a waste? If so, don't worry about holding on to a thing.

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
and when that doesn't start
there's murder in my heart

Ainsley McTree posted:

I think the only three materials you need to get all four endings are Machine Oils, Goat Hides, and Eggplants (which you can buy at a store). So go nuts otherwise.

e Barudak, I'll send a FR to the metatag sometime tomorrow. I'd be interested in whatever crapass tourney you can dredge up. I still haven't played the game but it's increasingly likely I'll want to lock myself indoors all weekend doing just that.

also, you said 730, but would that be EST?

MPLS to NOLA fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Feb 18, 2011

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Red Saucer posted:

I think the only three materials you need to get all four endings are Machine Oils, Goat Hides, and Eggplants (which you can buy at a store). So go nuts otherwise.

e Barudak, I'll send a FR to the metatag sometime tomorrow. I'd be interested in whatever crapass tourney you can dredge up. I still haven't played the game but it's increasingly likely I'll want to lock myself indoors all weekend doing just that.

also, you said 730, but would that be EST?

It would indeed be 730 EST, but its all subject to how many folks want in. Hop on over to the MvC3 to avoid derailing this one more.

One more tip for Nier, DO THE NEW GAME+ They have different story and events and do not cover the whole game, rather the last 1/3

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Barudak posted:

Heres the deal, do you have to have 100% even when the game both in context, in rewards, and in lack of achievements tells you its a waste? If so, don't worry about holding on to a thing.

I don't care about 100%, so...I should worry about holding onto things? I'm not sure I have that right.

I also reached the part of the game where you can use items to upgrade your weapons, but I'm doing just fine without doing that so far and also I'm playing on easy mode, so I'm guessing I don't need to worry about that either. I guess I'll just sell everything apart from those items mentioned above that you need for the endings (which I'm guessing I'm probably not going to explore in full either, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there).

Thanks!

Gaggins
Nov 20, 2007

Astfgl posted:

One thing that bugs about the game is that the enemies respawn relatively quickly. When I played a sniper this pissed me off because I would take my time and pick people off and would have to fight my way both in and out of large areas. So taking your time can have negative consequences.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Ainsley McTree posted:

I don't care about 100%, so...I should worry about holding onto things? I'm not sure I have that right.

It's very, very worth playing through at least for the first two endings, as the second playthrough builds on the knowledge you gain from the first playthrough and shows you a whole bunch of extra content to flesh out the plot further throughout the game. The third and fourth ending variations require you to collect all the weapons; this means you've got to complete three sidequests in the latter half of the game as it's the only way to get those weapons.

Yoked
Apr 3, 2007

I'm playing through Assassin's Creed 2 right now, and I was wondering if you're able to collect feathers and scan glyphs after you've beaten the game or should I take care of all that before I get to the last segments?

For reference, I just completed DNA Sequence 9, so there looks to be about 3 sequences left and I haven't spoiled the ending for myself, so I have no idea what happens once you complete the sequences.

I'm just seeing if I should plan for this since the platinum trophy seems pretty easy to get with this game.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Yoked posted:

I'm playing through Assassin's Creed 2 right now, and I was wondering if you're able to collect feathers and scan glyphs after you've beaten the game or should I take care of all that before I get to the last segments?

For reference, I just completed DNA Sequence 9, so there looks to be about 3 sequences left and I haven't spoiled the ending for myself, so I have no idea what happens once you complete the sequences.

I'm just seeing if I should plan for this since the platinum trophy seems pretty easy to get with this game.

The absolute point of no return is after starting the first mission in the last sequence, although if you have the DLC sequences (12,13?) you probably want to do the collecting stuff before starting them.

Edit: You also can continue playing after the last sequence in free roam mode, but if you want everything to tie up nicely in the end, you have to do it before starting the first mission of seq 14.

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Feb 18, 2011

Yoked
Apr 3, 2007

Der Kyhe posted:

The absolute point of no return is after starting the first mission in the last sequence, although if you have the DLC sequences (12,13?) you probably want to do the collecting stuff before starting them.

Edit: You also can continue playing after the last sequence in free roam mode, but if you want everything to tie up nicely in the end, you have to do it before starting the first mission of seq 14.

Would you say the DLC is worth the money? I've been really impressed with how much the game improved from the first one, so I wouldn't mind paying a little bit to get more out of the current story if it's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Yoked posted:

As far as I was able to tell, you can go back and collect everything after beating the game. The only time the game locks you in a certain area is the last assassination (in the Vatican) so I guess make sure you're ready to go before doing that; it's pretty obvious when you're about to go.
You also need all the Codex pages to beat the game, so to save yourself the hassle of backtracking pick them up along the way (if you don't have them all by Sequence 14, the game marks the remaining one on your map).