Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

anakha posted:

You've got enough ammo for 9 more rounds of firing. Given how big a threat the Hunchie is, I honestly doubt you're going to last longer than 9 rounds - might as well get the most out of that boomstick while you've got it.

If the fight even *lasts* nine more rounds, you're doing it wrong. The only waste you should be worried about is wasting time, not ammo. Clearing the field between you and the Warhammer sounds like a priority, then maybe if you're feeling daring having most of you hold it off while someone does an end run around it to save the hostages as fast as possible might be a prime solution.

I'm having trouble reading that map, so if the scout snipers or sapper or any of your infantry assets could race to the rescue first while the mechs take care of business, definitely do that - they've only got one infantry on the hostage square, if you could take it down you could force them to march more forces back to occupy them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Mukaikubo posted:

You have to have a spotter.
That's what infantry are for.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Hey Poptarts, can the scout sappers do anything to vehicles?

Also: Holy poo poo, do you guys have some bullshit luck.

Looks like the Caballeros have some big game hunting to do once the battle is over.:ese:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

WarLocke posted:

Aren't there rules for indirect LRM fire, PTN?

Requires a spotter, with a to-hit penalty (+3 for shooting and spotting for an indirect attack) to both for the attempt; and nobody offered to spot for the Catapult.

The snipers can't snipe and spot, the sapper can't spot at all, the tech platoon ALSO has no line of sight, and the scout platoon wasn't on the board.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

PoptartsNinja posted:

Hostage Situation: Tactical Update 6

D3 Cataphract fires AC 10 at FY Lancelot (3 base + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range +1 light woods + 2 heavy woods = 8): rolled 11, hit center torso (11/21 armor remains)!
D3 Cataphract fires PPC at FY Lancelot (3 base + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range +1 light woods + 2 heavy woods = 8): rolled 8, hit left arm (4/14 armor remains)!
D3 Cataphract gains 1 heat, sinks 16

Seeing the result of the Cataphract, this doesn't matter, but that is one magic PPC.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Going by the map, scout platoon has several options here.

1. Move over to 1313 and let the Death Commando infantry platoon feel some hate from point-blank. Moderate risk due to V1 and it's machineguns, though you'll have forest cover from your hex and the intervening forest and be at medium range. (Alternatively, move to 1412 and engage the DC infantry from one hex away and out of LOS from the APC.)
2. Move to 1113 and try to blow up the legs of that Warhammer. High risk move. The attack will hit on a 4+, cause 4 damage on the kicking table and cause an automatical critical hit roll. Alternatively, you could try swarming the fucker, which succeeds on a 6+ and could really gently caress him over, but it will need a miracle for your platoon to get out of that unharmed.
3. Go :happyelf: on the APC. Not my recommendation.
4. Move north through the woods towards the hostages. Will take several turns because going over open ground is a bad idea.

Magni fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Feb 17, 2011

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Teledahn posted:

Seeing the result of the Cataphract, this doesn't matter, but that is one magic PPC.

Just an editing error. His heat's right on the OpForce sheets you guys don't get to see (for the same reason my tags keep breaking, honestly) but for some reason I didn't translate that onto my combat log document. Whoops.

Probably 'cause y'all blew his leg off.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

PoptartsNinja posted:

They didn't even breach the Cataphract's armor. It still has more armor than than any two of the Caballero 'Mechs put together.

Can someone explain how that works?

Longinus00
Dec 29, 2005
Ur-Quan

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Can someone explain how that works?

The rules basically allow for "critical hits" on mechs that can do thing such as blow limbs off or worse. Think of it as rolling a natural 20 in DnD or tripping and dying on a GFI in Blood Bowl.

PTN also appears to be using the tacops floating crit rule which lets through armor hits on areas besides the torsos.

VVV

What's funny is that you can trip and die in BT as well.

Longinus00 fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Feb 17, 2011

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
a LOT like tripping and dying on a go for it.

SageSepth
May 10, 2004
Luck is probability given way to superstition
Even with the Cat out, you guys take too many more PPC shots and this'll be a short campaign.

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

WarLocke posted:

Stuff like this is why I don't bother with anything after 3058 (and that's pushing it). :wtc:

IJJs are actually quite balanced, because they're heavy and huge (double crit space, double tonnage compared to standard JJs). The problem is that they run into the fact that mech weight classes were never really balanced.

IJJs turn a medium into an overweight and more expensive light in broken terrain, and you can turn an assault into an overweight medium, but you don't get the straight-line speed that you can in a lighter design. They do let you do some really awesome creative things, like the Seraph (an 85-tonner which jumps as well as the Phoenix Hawk) but it isn't exactly like they don't sacrifice for it. (The Seraph has relatively slow groundspeed, only 3/5, despite its Light Engine and uses Endosteel + TSM, which make it well-suited for IJJ + Melee shenanigans but mean it's often undergunned and it's quite slow on the ground).

Light 'mechs were on the decline the moment the DHS and gauss rifle came into play. What IJJs let you do is take the role of the light mech as agile harasser back, whereas you could only fill that role with VTOLs and fast wheeled vees in pre-3068 play.

Total Warfare options actually tend to fill out or reopen niches rather than overwhelm them. It is true that light mechs tend to get the short end of the stick-but they weren't really viable post-3050 anyways.

Kenlon posted:

C3. BAP and other electronics gear. Stealth Armor. All useful in creating viable 20 tonners. But they aren't really combat machines anymore, true. (But were they ever, really?)

Well yes, but the other issue it runs into is that your new light mechs rapidly become hilariously expensive (or extremely lethal to their pilots), since you load them up with high-expense stuff like TAG + Stealth Armor + XLFEs (because they need the speed at all costs) + Endosteel (because you aren't going to run out of crit space on a fast 20 tonner) and then when someone gets that lucky BB and your contraption implodes...

My current preferred C3(i) spotters are 35-45 tonners, which can still make breakneck speed while having enough payload space for a credible defense and enough armor to absorb those golden BBs.

In a pinch or in broken terrain, I have found that the Seraph is an amazing C3i spotter because its 5 jump means they're suffering +3s to hit an assault mech with near-max armor. That's pretty impressive.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

bunnyofdoom posted:

I got a basic plan for what we could do

Bobbin Move to 1019, blaze away at V3
Tempest Move to 0617, blaze away at D2
I personally move to 417 and hit D4

Abandoning the superior cover of heavy woods without accumulating a movement modifier to be hit is not advisable.

Putting Bobbin in a hole as deep as his Mech is pretty funny, though.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

The Merry Marauder posted:

Abandoning the superior cover of heavy woods without accumulating a movement modifier to be hit is not advisable.

Putting Bobbin in a hole as deep as his Mech is pretty funny, though.

So funny I couldn't fire out of it. I figure at my speed I could still manage a walk to 0919 and unload from there, so that's what I'll do.

Music of the Round: You didn't think I'd forget this one, did you?

And may I add how that was an excellent use of the Eights to Aces skill.

Bobbin Threadbare fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Feb 17, 2011

Longinus00
Dec 29, 2005
Ur-Quan

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

So funny I couldn't fire out of it. I figure at my speed I could still manage a walk to 0919 and unload from there, so that's what I'll do.

Music of the Round: You didn't think I'd forget this one, did you?

And may I add how that was an excellent use of the Eights to Aces skill.

You actually can fire out of it but it's not a particularly advantageous position. You might consider taking advantage of your mobility by getting to the nearby tree cover NW or NE of your current position.

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Able to harness the awesome power of fractions

MJ12 posted:

Total Warfare options actually tend to fill out or reopen niches rather than overwhelm them. It is true that light mechs tend to get the short end of the stick-but they weren't really viable post-3050 anyways.

Well, there are post-3050 lights that are worthwhile. They fall into three broad categories: c3/c3i spotters, backstabbers, and assorted jank. Offhand, there's an Ostscout variant with c3i, as well as a c3i Hussar, both of which are very good and annoying as gently caress to fight, and there are a few decent c3 spotters as well (HER-4K, HM-2, the JR7-C2 and -C3 mainly). Plenty of people seem to use them for c3/c3i-oriented forces.

Then there's assorted flavors of annoying as hell backstabbers: the MON-76, HER-4S, the various Spider/Venom/Tarantula variants, the JVN-11D, the Spector, Arctic Fox 1A, Osiris 4D, and the ridiculous LCT-5M. The general pattern here is either insane mobility and usually, but not always, pulse weapons. The Mongoose, Hermes and Spector double as ECM shields too.

Then there's the jank category, which includes underweight but quick fire support (namely the Talon and Night Hawk), crazy poo poo like the Fireball and Dart that is mostly used for charging things, and then the "it doesn't fall anywhere else" category of the HMR-3C and -3P, which used en masse are about three times more effective than they have a right to be. (Speaking from experience here: a company of Hammers is in the 9000 BV range, which will pretty often have you facing a mixed heavy/assault force, and you'd think it would be an auto-loss, but usually only one or two Hammers will take significant damage before getting into knife-fighting range, at which point most potential opposing forces just melt away. An all-Hammer force is basically one of the few times where the BV force size modifiers actually might be necessary to ensure balance.)

I mean, sure, all these designs are specialized, but they seem to work pretty well at what they do. Finesse is required, and it's probably a bad idea to use only one light unless you're only taking it to spot/counter a specific threat (such as taking a Spector against a c3 network), but there's a decent number of viable canon designs.

Pinguliten
Jan 8, 2007

PoptartsNinja posted:

D4 Blackjack fires AC 2 at St Hunchback (3 base + 0 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range + 1 light woods + 1 partial cover = 5): rolled 6, hit center torso (24/26 armor remains)!
D4 Blackjack fires medium laser at SS Rifleman (3 base + 0 movement + 0 enemy movement + 4 range + 1 light woods + 1 partial cover = 9): rolled 9, hit left arm (11/16 armor remains)!
D4 Blackjack fires medium laser at SS Rifleman (3 base + 0 movement + 0 enemy movement + 4 range + 1 light woods + 1 partial cover = 9): rolled 6, miss!
D4 Blackjack fires medium laser at SS Rifleman (3 base + 0 movement + 0 enemy movement + 4 range + 1 light woods + 1 partial cover = 9): rolled 12, hit left leg (15/20 armor remains)!
D4 Blackjack gains 10 heat, sinks 11!

V2 Zhukov fires AC 10 at St Hunchback (4 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range + 1 light woods = 6): rolled 8, hit right torso (10/20 armor remains)!
V2 Zhukov fires AC 10 at St Hunchback (4 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range + 1 light woods = 6): rolled 12, hit left torso (10/20 armor remains)!
V2 Zhukov fires SRM 6 at Sw Wolverine (4 base + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement + 0 range + 1 partial cover + 1 secondary target = 9): rolled 10, hit with 5 missiles: hits right torso (8/20 armor remains), center torso (11/25 armor remains), center torso (9/25 armor remains), left torso (18/20 armor remains), center torso (7/25 armor remains)!

You missed the secondary target penalty on the Blackjack. D:
You could just rearrange the AC2 to the bottom and apply the penalty, would still hit. Otherwise one laser missed.

Though with the luck the players have been having it's almost time for the Capellans to break the Ares convention and nuke the Mexcians, or at least bombard them from orbit.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Pinguliten posted:

You missed the secondary target penalty on the Blackjack. D:

No I didn't, all his shots hit the Hunchback. I just typo'd.

Don't count the Death Commandos out yet, though. Most of the Caballeros have very little armor left; and the Warhammer is in range now.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Feb 17, 2011

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Polaron posted:

We really need to take down that Zhukov so that I feel safe engaging the Warhammer. I really don't want to burn AC/20 ammo on it, though.

You were firing the AC20 off with an 11+ needed to hit. On 2 d6. I don't think "wasting" ammo on a heavy tank is really the case.

Also, goddamn you guys luck with your through armor crits. Stop raping the Death Commandos with crazy luck. :saddowns: All they are trying to do is kill your women and children. That's a perfectly natural reaction to having space mexicans blaring mariachi music in their base next door at 3am.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Fraction Jackson posted:

Well, there are post-3050 lights that are worthwhile. They fall into three broad categories: c3/c3i spotters, backstabbers, and assorted jank. Offhand, there's an Ostscout variant with c3i, as well as a c3i Hussar, both of which are very good and annoying as gently caress to fight, and there are a few decent c3 spotters as well (HER-4K, HM-2, the JR7-C2 and -C3 mainly). Plenty of people seem to use them for c3/c3i-oriented forces.

Then there's assorted flavors of annoying as hell backstabbers: the MON-76, HER-4S, the various Spider/Venom/Tarantula variants, the JVN-11D, the Spector, Arctic Fox 1A, Osiris 4D, and the ridiculous LCT-5M. The general pattern here is either insane mobility and usually, but not always, pulse weapons. The Mongoose, Hermes and Spector double as ECM shields too.

Then there's the jank category, which includes underweight but quick fire support (namely the Talon and Night Hawk), crazy poo poo like the Fireball and Dart that is mostly used for charging things, and then the "it doesn't fall anywhere else" category of the HMR-3C and -3P, which used en masse are about three times more effective than they have a right to be. (Speaking from experience here: a company of Hammers is in the 9000 BV range, which will pretty often have you facing a mixed heavy/assault force, and you'd think it would be an auto-loss, but usually only one or two Hammers will take significant damage before getting into knife-fighting range, at which point most potential opposing forces just melt away. An all-Hammer force is basically one of the few times where the BV force size modifiers actually might be necessary to ensure balance.)

I mean, sure, all these designs are specialized, but they seem to work pretty well at what they do. Finesse is required, and it's probably a bad idea to use only one light unless you're only taking it to spot/counter a specific threat (such as taking a Spector against a c3 network), but there's a decent number of viable canon designs.

Also, with the proliferation of C3-spotter lights, the light hunter designs like the Wolfhound and Panther have their own little niche, though it's mostly predicated on you facing a DC/WoB/C* force.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Zaodai posted:

You were firing the AC20 off with an 11+ needed to hit. On 2 d6. I don't think "wasting" ammo on a heavy tank is really the case.

Also, goddamn you guys luck with your through armor crits. Stop raping the Death Commandos with crazy luck. :saddowns: All they are trying to do is kill your women and children. That's a perfectly natural reaction to having space mexicans blaring mariachi music in their base next door at 3am.

I hit, didn't I? :smug:

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

SS Rifleman fires large laser at D3 Cataphract (4 base + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 0 range + 1 light woods = 6): Rolled 8, hit left leg (14/22 armor remains)! Floating through-armor critical chance!

D3 Cataphract chance for critical hit in left leg, rolled 12. Leg blown off!

:smug:

Okay guys. This is gonna be the make or break turn, I think. Either we just shifted the tide of battle or we're about to get hosed. I'm holding where I am and gonna lay down some AC fire to cool off this turn - the woods I'm in are gonna be as good of cover as I can really hope for. Moving out of them isn't a benefit for me. I've got a bad feeling that after that Cataphract kill though? My poor Rifleman's about to get torn apart three different ways.

My tactical opinion:
Sir gently caress You needs to get mobile. You're the fastest unit we've got, no point in using you as a pillbox. You can probably move to 0315, facing NE. That'll give you medium range on the Hammer or short on the Vindie and you can kick the Vindicator's legs off while you're there. It sets up a good flank-shot and starts to get them out of that partial cover they're behind.

The Catapult could run forward to 1716 - short range with the LRMs on that Warhammer and in tree cover. The crossfire should do a number on it and weaken it for us to put the hurt on next turn.

The Hunchie can actually avoid trouble from those nasty AC10s by moving into the Zhukov's hex - mechs can occupy the same hex as a tank without harm, and neither can shoot each other. So stomp into 1116, put an AC20 into that Warhammer and then kick the Zhukov after you're done.

All told, you three should be able to do 40-60 damage to that mech this turn, with semi-reasonable dice luck.

Suggesting that the Wolverine and I both fire on the Zhukov - we can both hit it's weakened right side and have a reasonable chance of getting a killshot on it or at least setting it up for such next turn.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Polaron posted:

I hit, didn't I? :smug:

I really hope PTN has something up his sleeve to fix you meddling kids good. :argh:

On a slightly less anti-Space Mexican note, if you guys lose this now you're all terrible pilots and your women and children deserved to die. =P

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Zaodai posted:

It's perfectly reasonable. I did it myself just last week.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Goddamn lucky on that Cataphract.

It might be a bit of overkill to have three mechs throw attacks into a single vehicle, even if it is a heavy tank, especially when that Whammer isn't looking particularly friendly...

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Tempest_56 posted:

:smug:

Okay guys. This is gonna be the make or break turn, I think. Either we just shifted the tide of battle or we're about to get hosed. I'm holding where I am and gonna lay down some AC fire to cool off this turn - the woods I'm in are gonna be as good of cover as I can really hope for. Moving out of them isn't a benefit for me. I've got a bad feeling that after that Cataphract kill though? My poor Rifleman's about to get torn apart three different ways.

My tactical opinion:
Sir gently caress You needs to get mobile. You're the fastest unit we've got, no point in using you as a pillbox. You can probably move to 0315, facing NE. That'll give you medium range on the Hammer or short on the Vindie and you can kick the Vindicator's legs off while you're there. It sets up a good flank-shot and starts to get them out of that partial cover they're behind.

The Catapult could run forward to 1716 - short range with the LRMs on that Warhammer and in tree cover. The crossfire should do a number on it and weaken it for us to put the hurt on next turn.

The Hunchie can actually avoid trouble from those nasty AC10s by moving into the Zhukov's hex - mechs can occupy the same hex as a tank without harm, and neither can shoot each other. So stomp into 1116, put an AC20 into that Warhammer and then kick the Zhukov after you're done.

All told, you three should be able to do 40-60 damage to that mech this turn, with semi-reasonable dice luck.

Suggesting that the Wolverine and I both fire on the Zhukov - we can both hit it's weakened right side and have a reasonable chance of getting a killshot on it or at least setting it up for such next turn.

I'm down for this, but I'm not quite sure how close combat works, and it would probably put me at heavy overheating, but I'd try it. Can I split fire?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You smash your robot into his robot, get a good hold face to face, then climb out of your cockpit into his cockpit and punch him in the face a few times. You hit him until he's unconscious before setting his self destruct, climbing back out and running away.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

goatface posted:

You smash your robot into his robot, get a good hold face to face, then climb out of your cockpit into his cockpit and punch him in the face a few times. You hit him until he's unconscious before setting his self destruct, climbing back out and running away.

Can I cockslap him for good measure?

Wait, my character is female.

Can I vajayjayslap him?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

bunnyofdoom posted:

Can I cockslap him for good measure?

Wait, my character is feeling.

Can I vajayjayslap him?

You know, I always thought the lack of teabagging was what was keeping me out of battletech. There's some lostech to rediscover, I think - mech nutz.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Dolash posted:

You know, I always thought the lack of teabagging was what was keeping me out of battletech. There's some lostech to rediscover, I think - mech nutz.
You'll be happy to know that the Mechwarrior PC games do have a crouch button.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Dolash posted:

Another Defiance Industires innovation!

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Helter Skelter posted:

This is an image that I never needed to see.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

I'm down for this, but I'm not quite sure how close combat works, and it would probably put me at heavy overheating, but I'd try it. Can I split fire?

Yes, you can split fire but you're suffering a +1 to hitting the secondary target. It's usually not worth it.

Melee combat generates no heat, so that isn't a problem. With the rest, if you blow your full load and run that will generate 31 heat, and you'll sink 26 of that. So +5 on the scale, total of 7 heat leftover with the 2 you have now. You suffer a -1MP to your movement, reducing to 5/8. That's it. You'll have 8s on the Warhammer (except the ML which will be a 10) and 7s on the Vindicator (except the PPC which will be a 9). If you're seriously worried about the heat, go PPC/LL/LL at the Warhammer and you'll end up at +4 heat, which is no penalty.

For melee, you can hit any target which is adjacent and in-arc (forward, for kicking) as long as that limb has not fired a weapon this turn. You have nothing leg-mounted, so that's fine. 7 to hit on the kick. Hitting will do 12 damage (your tonnage divided by 5) and have a chance for knockdown. Miss, and you have to roll a pilot check to not fall over.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Zeroisanumber posted:

Goddamn lucky on that Cataphract.

It might be a bit of overkill to have three mechs throw attacks into a single vehicle, even if it is a heavy tank, especially when that Whammer isn't looking particularly friendly...

The Zhukov has more armor than the Warhammer. It's less stupid than you think, it can easily soak an AC20 hit.

Also, and I don't think I mentioned this before:

Infantry in the open take double damage, so those 3/6 people the snipers can kill becomes 6/12, and the 5 the sapper can kill becomes 10. If they're in the open.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?

Volmarias posted:

This is an image that I never needed to see.

Well, that's one way to make sure your mech doesn't get damaged by an ammo explosion...

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse

Helter Skelter posted:

I thought these were standard issue on all mechs.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Tempest, it would be great if you could get your invisible snipers to help me start mauling I2 and I4.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Tempest, it would be great if you could get your invisible snipers to help me start mauling I2 and I4.

That was absolutely my plan. Concentrate fire on which one this turn?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Helter Skelter posted:

Thanks for this. I didn't have enough damaging mental images floating around in my brain until now. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Tempest_56 posted:

That was absolutely my plan. Concentrate fire on which one this turn?

I2, but I'm given to understand extra damage may splash to I4 as well.

• Locked thread