Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I'm kind of disappointed that the thread title isn't Uncle Leo related.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Wow, 10 months, 100 pages, the same 12 boxes of cereal, and millions and millions of dollars. We made a lot of new friends, shared a lot of laughs, mostly on the expense of others, and slept with…well, who's counting?

Anyway, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61aQCQy5e6M

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

fenix down posted:

If you can put on pants, then you can park cars! All I want to know is, WHO IS PUTTING ON YOUR PANTS?

I just didn't want to get into a big dispute about the pants.

...maybe I can call my father...

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
...so if you like to tell jokes, and love to make people laugh, stand-up comedy may be the career for you.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
...I wrote a twenty minute bit about how homework stinks...

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Haha, Jerry's "what's the deal with homework? You're not working on your home!"

"BOOOOOO"

Always cracks me up. I love that episode.

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
Mathematically I had to do it.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
Call me Shane Mcloon, Super Goon.
Of course.

Absolute Zero!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

safety dan posted:

...I wrote a twenty minute bit about how homework stinks...

I like how the principal forces him to march along with the rest of the kids, single file, when the fire alarm goes off.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

ironlung posted:

So did TBS stop playing Seinfeld episodes? They used to play two back to back starting at 5pm my time (MST) and for the past two days it has been King of Queens instead.... WHY

No kidding. And not only that but a local station used to show an episode at the same time so I was able to choose which one I wanted to watch. They have now replaced it with Two and a Half Men :mad:

Meaning, I don't think there is any Seinfeld on TV here anymore. It's nice to have all the episodes on DVD but I love coming home from work and turning on a random nugget.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
I don't like watching Seinfeld on TV because of all the stuff they cut out. You know it's sweet stuff, man, just air it!

bruckner
Sep 11, 2010
for some reason thinking of "where did the chinese learn to cook like that?!?!" is making me crack up right now. Well, I just cooked chinese
food.

also:

esteele: "george is getting married!!!"
frank: "with a woman?!?!"

susan: "I love your son very much"
esteele: "you do? really?? May I ask why?!?!?!"

bruckner fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Feb 28, 2011

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
How could you not love George? He's the best.

I'VE BEEN LYING TO YOU FOR THREE DAYS AND NOW YOU'RE ALL SCREWING ME!

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

The Infamous Shane posted:

Of course.

Absolute Zero!

This makes me laugh every single time. And Elaine's "I don't know no Portuguese."

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

Did this get posted already? Swedish (?) parody of Seinfeld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_WXM93WdU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

fenix down posted:

Men don't like the kangaroo, they only care about the women! :nyd:

I don't get it.

Koppite
Apr 10, 2007

The Land of Pleasant Living
Maybe someone can help me. I'm thinking of this incident with Elane, in which shes supposed to market this ridiculous product for Peterman and she's really struggling with it. Then, finally, she gets it in some manner related to the episode? It's also different than The Urban Sombrero.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Koppite posted:

Maybe someone can help me. I'm thinking of this incident with Elane, in which shes supposed to market this ridiculous product for Peterman and she's really struggling with it. Then, finally, she gets it in some manner related to the episode? It's also different than The Urban Sombrero.

Elaine: Ohhh, I'm exhausted. I've been on this street a thousand times! It's never looked so strange! The faces...so cold! In the distance, a child is crying. Fatherless...a bastard child, perhaps. My back aches...my heart aches...but my feet (stops to look at her feet) ...my feet are resilient! (a big smile grows in her face, as she thinks...) Thank God I took off my heels, and put on my... HIMALAYAN WALKING SHOES!!! (lifting her arms up in the air, in ecstasy, as she says...) Yes!

It's from "The Hot Tub"

dominator
Oct 1, 2003

Load Emotion File Happy_Human.bin
Processing.....
Processing..........
*ERROR: FILE NOT FOUND*

ChairMaster posted:

Elaine: Ohhh, I'm exhausted. I've been on this street a thousand times! It's never looked so strange! The faces...so cold! In the distance, a child is crying. Fatherless...a bastard child, perhaps. My back aches...my heart aches...but my feet (stops to look at her feet) ...my feet are resilient! (a big smile grows in her face, as she thinks...) Thank God I took off my heels, and put on my... HIMALAYAN WALKING SHOES!!! (lifting her arms up in the air, in ecstasy, as she says...) Yes!

It's from "The Hot Tub"
Which she comes up with while she is out looking for Jean Paul after the super kicked him out for calling the neighbor kid a bastard.

Koppite
Apr 10, 2007

The Land of Pleasant Living

ChairMaster posted:

It's from "The Hot Tub"

Thanks!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Chicolini posted:

This makes me laugh every single time. And Elaine's "I don't know no Portuguese."

...I don't get it..:confused:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

DrBouvenstein posted:

...I don't get it..:confused:

I think that ep was espousing the theory that lack of sex (sex is the garbageman of the female brain) was making her stupid at the same time lack of sex was making George a genius.

Plus she works in publishing so her communication breakdown is double funny or something.

Sorry for breaking the joke.

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

quote:

Jerry: To a woman, sex is like the garbage man. You just take for granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street, a guy in a jumpsuit's gonna come along and pick it up. But now, it's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The sidewalk is blocked. Nothing's getting through. You're stupid.

Elaine: I don't understand.

Jerry: Exactly.

Chakron
Mar 11, 2009

ChairMaster posted:

It's from "The Hot Tub"

This is one of my favorite moments in the show because you get to watch Elaine slowly and slowly drift away until she is as far away as possible from any form of compassion for another human being.

Invis
Apr 26, 2010
"All names sound strange the first time you hear 'em. What, you telling me people loved the name Blanche the first time they heard it?"

He's got a point.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

fenix down posted:

not sure what is happening in this video but it is somehow hilarious.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

JustFrakkingDoIt posted:

I think that ep was espousing the theory that lack of sex (sex is the garbageman of the female brain) was making her stupid at the same time lack of sex was making George a genius.

Plus she works in publishing so her communication breakdown is double funny or something.

Sorry for breaking the joke.

Oh, I get it, I was just (mis)quoting Elaine's line.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
I want an animated .gif of the bar mitzfah boy grabbing and kissing Elaine.

I'M A MAN! *flex*

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

Turpitude posted:

I'M A MAN! *flex*
...we have the same taste in movies...

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
Dang it! My boxset from the December Amazon sale has 2 season 3 disc 3s and I'm missing season 5 disc 3. Serenity never.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

Every time I see the Dr. Reston episodes, I get weirded out that he's not Lance Henricksen.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

penismightier posted:

Every time I see the Dr. Reston episodes, I get weirded out that he's not Lance Henricksen.

He's better. He's the Canadian Lance Henriksen: Stephen McHattie.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

fenix down posted:

...we have the same taste in movies...

I-I'm very flattered that...you found me attractive enough to...lunge at me...

Pretentious Coats
Jan 18, 2009

Protection from what? Ze German?

Turpitude posted:

I'M A MAN! *flex*

Bookie: You make a lot of man friends. You know who's a man? Charlie here, he's a man. You know who else? Me. I'm a man.

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

I hate the Drake.

Florida Betty
Sep 24, 2004

ZoDiAC_ posted:

I hate the Drake.

I hate the Sein.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

L.E. Cheetah posted:

I was going through the seinfeld inside look things on youtube and I got to the one about "The Bet", the only episode that never got shot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeze0ZPOBz0). Jason Alexander mentions that there's one other episode that he wishes never got shot. Does anyone know which episode he hates?

I know this is an old post but I was just watching the DVDs with Notes about Nothing on, and it addressed this. The episode Jason wishes hadn't been shot was The Bris. He didn't like the Moehl's character. "The fact that the Moehl was nervous was funny, the fact that he hated children was not."

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
The Moehl is 100% right about people putting their glasses on the EXACT edge of table. Glass deep deep in the carpet.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Could you send me to a more dangerous neighborhood? I'm dreading walking back to the subway, someone shouldn't crack me over the head and steal my bag, because I'll be lying there and people will spit on me and empty my pockets! I'll be lying in the gutter like a bum, like a dog, like a mutt, like a mongrel, like an ANIMAL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

Oooooh. Witch-AY Woman.