Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Reaganomicon
Oct 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Total Fat Guy posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

This is a nice thread, thanks

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Total Fat Guy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-d1viooQjE

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
hi yospos i have been readin a couple pgs a night of this thread, i'm almsot up to 300 :) its a really good thread. anyway here's a stray campus catte i found, he presented he belleh for funtimes

i let him play with my headphone cord and gave him a lot of belly/chin/ear/back scritchins
he liked chewin on the corner of my book cover, i think he knows the book was about dogges :o:

rescue plug: if you live in or around springfield OH and you want a catte consider coming to the wittenberg u. campus and picking up one of the gazillion Campus Cattes. rescue and pette alle cattes. welp cya

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

Total Fat Guy posted:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

hi yospos i have been readin a couple pgs a night of this thread, i'm almsot up to 300 :) its a really good thread. anyway here's a stray campus catte i found, he presented he belleh for funtimes

i let him play with my headphone cord and gave him a lot of belly/chin/ear/back scritchins
he liked chewin on the corner of my book cover, i think he knows the book was about dogges :o:

rescue plug: if you live in or around springfield OH and you want a catte consider coming to the wittenberg u. campus and picking up one of the gazillion Campus Cattes. rescue and pette alle cattes. welp cya

he's licking his bunghole

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

if you've really read this thread you would know you shouldn't approach or even make eye contact with stray cats. cats apparently don't know the difference between a dismissive stroke onna head and being adopted as a much valued member of the immediate family.

and much like vampires, you should never invite them in.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

ok here's our three thrilling cats. for instance here is the small cat who still acts like a kitten and generally wants attention but will not hold still:

here's our meanest kitty and also the best one. pretty much she always wants to bite you even when she's being nice. this morning she woke up in my bed and spent fifteen minutes clawing me through my blanket armor before I got up and let her out of my room.

here's another cat. he's old and fat but at least he enjoys playing with me a little

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Obscuritatem posted:

if you've really read this thread you would know you shouldn't approach or even make eye contact with stray cats. cats apparently don't know the difference between a dismissive stroke onna head and being adopted as a much valued member of the immediate family.

and much like vampires, you should never invite them in.

if he's still here come may i'm fuckin takin him home with me that's my evil plan :twisted:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Trig Discipline posted:

hell yes son

there's an eight story posh as gently caress onsen downtown that is one of my favorite memories of japan

I'm limited on which senjos I can go to because my friends and I are completely tattooed up. :( That being said, I've had more luck getting into them in Osaka than anywhere else in Japan because Kansai-jin are more "eyyyyy fugghitaboutit" than anyone else in all of Japan. Osaka-jin especially own.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Senjo talk: the one that was the favorite for my co-workers over there was really awesome, but the first time I went, I noticed they had a steam room and I was all "hell yeah steam rooms own" and we went in but after a few minutes I noticed a sign above a pipe that was sticking out of the wall and it said "ラドン" and I asked my friends "uhhh... radon?! Like the gas?" and they said "Yes! For health!" and I had to explain to them that the poo poo causes lung cancer and they thought I was crazy. Later we went into the "electric bath" to challenge each other to see who could stay in it the longest.

Welp, that's my story. :tipshat:

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
Sheeba likes to get on the roof.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWX-jEvhMZk

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Trig Discipline posted:

i mean yay culture and weird food and all that but any time i get to wave my dick at the locals, that's going to be high on the goddamn list

i'm sure you fit right in, the japanese also have tiny dicks

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

this sure is a weird catte

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Glumwheels posted:

:bustem:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Glumwheels posted:

Um, racism in the 'POS? Mods??

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

Cattes on the move, notify the troops.

Mr. Bonkers
Sep 21, 2006

You're wrong and you're a grotesquely ugly freak

A Curvy Goonette posted:

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

A Curvy Goonette posted:

Cattes on the move, notify the troops.

careful with that picture, it's an antique!

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

fucks given: 0

Noted Literally
May 25, 2005
I'm so confused...

Total Fat Guy posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

ultimateforce posted:

this is a v. pretty kitty

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Glumwheels posted:

it's not small it's fun size

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Total Fat Guy posted:

gently caress

yes

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
very please send me that cat in the mail

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

mods please change the title of this thread to:

Description: 6kqEb.JPG

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Yakattak posted:

mods please change the title of this thread to:

Description: CAT.WELCOMES.THE.DAWN.JPG

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

rotor posted:

yah this its better

The Reaganomicon
Oct 14, 2010

by Lowtax
dude found catjesus

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
gently caress gizmo is being really annoying tonight came home from being on vacation for a week and she won't shut the gently caress up

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

flyboi posted:

gently caress gizmo is being really annoying tonight came home from being on vacation for a week and she won't shut the gently caress up

q-tip time

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

w00t

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
she got her lady bits chopped out she is just telling me everything i missed out on

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

Slushbunny
Nov 30, 2010

<3 ginger kitties
Jasper wants a cupcake.

The Reaganomicon
Oct 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Mod is real deal with it :catstare:

z0ratio
Feb 1, 2011

:toot:
:420::420::420::420:
THIS PEYOTE!
IT'S OVER z0rTHOUSAND!

:420::420::420::420:
:woop:

flyboi posted:

she got her lady bits chopped out she is just telling me everything i missed out on

:3:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

\

u studyin/mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

flyboi posted:

you'll never believe it i saw a spider in the corner over there and it was building a web and it was huge and then i spent all day in the sun by the window and would you believe it a bird flew right by i could almost grab it HEY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?? HEY!! HEY!!! LISTEN!!! i could almost grab it and then i heard some sounds outside the door like footsteps so i ran under the bed for a few hours HEY!! LISTEN TO ME!!! and then i licked myself for a while and ...