Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

PipeRifle posted:

sooooo hungry

here lies doc
could not make it to food bowl

he got so close

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faithless
Dec 1, 2006
bad katte

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t03tIsBPj6Y&feature=player_embedded

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

holy lolly

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

hoyl poo poo

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

Inverse Icarus posted:

another dog succumbs to the temptation of sand

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Inverse Icarus posted:

wanna tugg dem earres

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

oh my god lmao

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

laughed so hard I coughed up a lung

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again

daww

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

jigglemaster7 posted:

this owns

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!
mods plz rename this thread Description: DOGGIES.JPG

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

bradzilla posted:

except it's not my choice since I live in an apartment

no i meant your cat is displeased

you need the aluminum screen cats just laugh off the fibreglass stuff

8ender fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 4, 2011

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Inverse Icarus posted:

what is this a staffy or an american pitbull or soemthing

cos s/he owns

dogs own

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

Neu posted:

You don't have to update perfection.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

8ender posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8BT3wbZSo

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.

Gentle Autist posted:

what is this a staffy or an american pitbull or soemthing

cos s/he owns

dogs own

he was a rescue so we don't know for sure, but we're reasonably sure he's an american pitbull mix. maybe some lab or something in there, but the head is definitely pittie.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Inverse Icarus posted:

he was a rescue so we don't know for sure, but we're reasonably sure he's an american pitbull mix. maybe some lab or something in there, but the head is definitely pittie.

http://www.wisdompanel.com/

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

jigglemaster7 posted:

jigglevisioned again

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Dogs are p. sweet sometimes but I've lived in cities / apartments for all of my adult life so I think it would be mean to have a dog. Welp, that's my story

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Inverse Icarus posted:

thank you for keeping your dog on a leash while at ocean beach unlike every other shitwad fuckhead

The Reaganomicon
Oct 14, 2010

by Lowtax

jigglemaster7 posted:

can i see a catte wobble?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

PipeRifle posted:

Dogs are p. sweet sometimes but I've lived in cities / apartments for all of my adult life so I think it would be mean to have a dog. Welp, that's my story

get a mastiff, great apartment dogs

InsanityPrawnBoy
Jan 19, 2006

theres a dog trapped inside your guitar
Get out of here

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

PipeRifle posted:

i had dogs all my life growing up, and then i went to college and lived in dorms/apartments and couldn't get one.

then i lived in apartments in san jose/santa clara and i didn't feel right getting one.

then i finally bought a house with a yard and i work from home enough that i didn't feel like i would be abusing the dog, so i got one

i didn't realize how much i missed having a dog until i got one. i went a solid seven years without one.

rotor posted:

thank you for keeping your dog on a leash while at ocean beach unlike every other shitwad fuckhead

your welcome.

i'm scared that my dog will get into a fight and be labeled an aggressive dog just because he's a pitbull. he's sweet as can be, and loves other dogs, but i've seen him chase a squirrel and i've seen him catch a bird, and i don't want another dog to be on the end of that.

some unleashed punk-rear end pug-thing ran up and bit my dog and like hung off his loose skin

my dog bucked a little and threw him off. when he came back my dog just slammed a paw down on his face and was like "listen, i'm bigger than you." i pushed the rat-dog away with my shoe.

the owner came running over with "oh i'm sorry he never does this i swear" and i just rolled my eyes.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

rotor posted:

its u

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Inverse Icarus posted:

your welcome.

next time you're in the neighborhood gimme a holler, i'm real close to the beach

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

ocean beach

seriously?

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Inverse Icarus posted:

i'm scared that my dog will get into a fight and be labeled an aggressive dog just because he's a pitbull. he's sweet as can be, and loves other dogs, but i've seen him chase a squirrel and i've seen him catch a bird, and i don't want another dog to be on the end of that.

My friend has a pitbull that she got from a rescue, he has a bald patch on his back because someone shot him in the rear end just for walking around because he "coulda come after me at any second". He's the sweetest nicest dog in the world and has a super adorable face

But she has to put a muzzle on him if she's walking him on busy streets because people flip their loving poo poo. Some old lady was like "is that a pit bull" and she said "yeah" and the lady was like "WELL GOOD THING IT'S ON A LEASH" and she was like "what if I had said he wasn't a pit bull, would that have been okay" and the lady was like idgi

long story short: people are dumb and that dog has done more for me learning to hate "bully breed" mentality and breed specific legislation and poo poo than a million PI threads, and I don't even really like dogs

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
my dogs fien i watch cesar chavez

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

InsanityPrawnBoy posted:

Get out of here

gently caress yo white balance

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

mod sassinator posted:

i want a cat that plays fetch

I have this catte. Throw the birdy, he darts off to grab it, brings it back and drops it on me. Repeate 5 or 6 timmes, then he'll get tired and poke at his cardboard scratcher.
E: Holy gently caress this is what happens when I open catte thread, go to work, come home, post.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

seriously?

there's beaches that face the bay as well so it makes sense

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

seriously?

it's the dumbest thing

runner up: long beach it's long