Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

mints posted:

Have you forgotten about the "Summer George" Frankie?

Fragile Frankie Merman? When we were in camp, if you upset him, he'd run out to the woods, dig a hole, and sit in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I don't even want to talk about it anymore. What were you thinking? What was going on in your mind? Artistic integrity? Where, where did you come up with that? You're not artistic and you have no integrity. You know you really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to like Vienna or something. You know what I mean? You need to get involved at the University level. Like where Freud studied and have all those people looking at you and checking up on you. That's the kind of help you need. Not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about you, having conferences, observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man. That's what I'm talking about because that's the only way you're going to get better.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

I'm here to whip you in to shape, so grab your jock - if you need one. It's go-time.

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

Ash1138 posted:

I'm here to whip you in to shape, so grab your jock - if you need one. It's go-time.
ALL ABOARD THE PAIN TRAIN!!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

kolby posted:

Pretty hot under these lights, eh Seinfeld?

Actually I'm quite comfortable.

That's part of one of my favorite quotes:

"Parcels are rarely damaged in shipping!"
"Define rarely."
"...Frequently."

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Ash1138 posted:

Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

neoboman posted:

That's part of one of my favorite quotes:

"Parcels are rarely damaged in shipping!"
"Define rarely."
"...Frequently."

The first time I saw that episode I was totally unaware that Wayne Knight was actually in "Basic Instinct."

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Alhazred posted:

Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!

YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

The Human Cow posted:

YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?!

MY BACK!

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Bonzo posted:

MY BACK!

Why didn't anyone tell me the TV was bolted down?

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006
I still thought you could do it!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

pyromance posted:

I still thought you could do it!

Me, too!

MANDELBAUM! MANDELBAUM! MANDELBAUM!

Invis
Apr 26, 2010
"What do you mean you can't go? There's 2 really cute girls sitting at the counter eating grilled cheese. Cheese George, cheese!"

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer
On Twitter someone, I forgot whom, posted "newman dying in jurassic park is part of the seinfeld canon". It makes sense!

NeuroticErotica
Sep 9, 2003

Perform sex? Uh uh, I don't think I'm up to a performance, but I'll rehearse with you...

Every Nike shoe that Seinfeld wears, cataloged:

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2011/04/seinfeld-nikes/

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

If there's really so many people in the world, there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary, someone who was living an interesting life. But why wasn't I that ChuChu?
"The Serenity Now" was on TBS just now at it has one of my all time favorite Seinfeld lines.
    Well, good luck with all that.

NeuroticErotica posted:

This is nuts.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

I don't even want to talk about it anymore. What were you thinking? What was going on in your mind? Artistic integrity? Where, where did you come up with that? You're not artistic and you have no integrity. You know you really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to like Vienna or something. You know what I mean? You need to get involved at the University level. Like where Freud studied and have all those people looking at you and checking up on you. That's the kind of help you need. Not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about you, having conferences, observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man. That's what I'm talking about because that's the only way you're going to get better.

This is one of my favorite Seinfeld quotes. It was on a top 25 Seinfeld quotes list I made a few years ago.

NeuroticErotica posted:

Wow, they always joke about how much Seinfeld loves sneakers but I had no idea.

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
Wouldn't it be great if Karl Farbman designed those shoes?

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

Why would I have a problem with it? John Redcorn is gay, and I've been friends with him for twenty years.

Supreme Allah posted:

George sheepishly replying "I thought the woman was attractive" sums him up so well. He has just gotten verbally torn down and he just moves on and goes for his next schemey thing.

Smellem Sexbad
Sep 16, 2003
Brody: It's for all of us. Is there a problem?

Kramer: Brody, c'mon. He's just kidding. He's a joke maker. Tell him, Jerry.

Jerry: I'm a joke maker.

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

To this day my mom wakes my brother up by yelling "Great day in the morning!" up the stairs. If we're about to try to do something hard, my dad will tell me, "If you don't have the stomach for this, let's get it out right now!"

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Seinfeld is the single greatest television program that has ever been aired.

There

I

Said

It

:thurman:

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

"Seinfeld, you magnificent bastard!"

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
This is going to be a shame...

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Also that Seinfeld sneaker article is loving amazing

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

T. Finn posted:

Also that Seinfeld sneaker article is loving amazing
Are those Timberlands painted black?

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

safety dan posted:

This is going to be a shame...

I got beeeaaaaaned with a giant ball of oiiiiil.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Me and my friends made alts in WoW each named a Seinfeld character to play together as a group (Seinfeld, Elaine, George, Kramer and Newman, although all of them are misspelled slightly as the names were all obviously taken).

We'll see how long our guild chat can stand all the Seinfeld quotes before they take away our chat privileges :v:

Invis
Apr 26, 2010
"It's tough keeping your feet dry when you're kicking in a skull"

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
It's tough keeping your feet dry when you're strolling through a dewey meadow.

The Fatigues might be my favorite episode.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I was browsing GameFAQs earlier and they do these ads for some of their sister sites up in the corner of the screen, one of them today said "What's the deal with SEINFELD Online?" I guess it's because I'm hungover and was browsing a video game site, but I briefly thought they were talking about some sort of MMO set in the Seinfeld universe. Instead it turns out they were just talking about where you could watch the show online.

:sigh:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Adam Bowen posted:

I was browsing GameFAQs earlier and they do these ads for some of their sister sites up in the corner of the screen, one of them today said "What's the deal with SEINFELD Online?" I guess it's because I'm hungover and was browsing a video game site, but I briefly thought they were talking about some sort of MMO set in the Seinfeld universe. Instead it turns out they were just talking about where you could watch the show online.

I'd play the poo poo out of that, and I hate MMOs.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Adam Bowen posted:

I can't think of a single way that would be entertaining yet I know I'd be a day 1 subscriber.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

You'd be raiding Jerry's fridge with Kramer.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
Do you have any idea how much time i waste in this apartment?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Pooned posted:

Do you have any idea how much time i waste in this apartment?

I could ballpark it.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Poque posted:

I can't think of a single way that would be entertaining yet I know I'd be a day 1 subscriber.

I'm picturing a conversion of The Simpsons' "My Dinner with Andre" arcade game.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
This isn't a real thing.

Or is it?

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

Irish Joe posted:

This isn't a real thing.

Or is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

ChickenMedium posted:

I'm picturing a conversion of The Simpsons' "My Dinner with Andre" arcade game.

Tell me more!