Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Rusty Shackelford posted:

Am I crazy or is that a lot of gum?

That's a lot of gum! :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Am I crazy or is that a lot of gum?
Haha, THANK YOU. I was at the gym two days ago, and thought of this quote randomly and started laughing. I was going to post it in this thread but then I completely forgot it. The past 2 days I was trying to think of what I wanted to post.

"Now see, this is what the holidays are all about. Three buddies, sitting around, chewing gum, huh? Mmm, mmm, yeah. So uh, you know, Lloyd, he thinks he can get more of this."

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Well, Lloyds a very industrious fellow.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

"Well, what's going on over there with you and, uh, Vegetable Lasagna?"
"This guy? He's an idiot. He doesn't mean anything to me."
"I can hear you."

From the same episode

"I hope a giant mountain rises out of the ocean and we just ram right into it and end this whole thing!"

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Jerusalem posted:

I always loved that Elaine's immediate objection to Putty being Christian wasn't that he was religious but that he wasn't an entirely shallow and one dimensional person.

And that her immediate secondary objection was that he didn't care if she burnt in hell for all eternity.

"Yeah it's gonna be rough"

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

That's a lot of gum! :gonk:

Well there's nothing more sophisticated than diddling the maid and chewing some gum.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Macaluso posted:

Well there's nothing more sophisticated than diddling the maid and chewing some gum.

She might be a newswoman!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Macaluso posted:

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
You're not artistic, and you have no integrity!

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
Sweet fancy Moses

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

T. Finn posted:

"Yeah it's gonna be rough"

And the heat! My god, the heat!

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Even though this thread is basically the same 15 or 20 Seinfeld quotes repeated over and over again I will never get tired of it.

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

That's a Ziggy! Quick Elaine, TO MY ARCHIVES!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

BrandNew posted:

Sweet fancy Moses

Oh Moses smell the roses.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Listen to the bell, Grossbard, it tolls for thee.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Kevyn posted:

Oh Moses smell the roses.

Oh help me Rhonda.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories
I don't speak to a soul on the subway for 35 years and I get the best man at a lesbian wedding.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
But I didn't want the money. I wanted... the cashmere.

Doughbaron
Apr 28, 2005
He was doing it to fool Lloyd Braun!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Even though this thread is basically the same 15 or 20 Seinfeld quotes repeated over and over again I will never get tired of it.

Guy goes to the bathroom and never comes back... it's like something out of a science fiction story.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Gyshall posted:

Listen to the bell, Grossbard, it tolls for thee.

That's funny, I marathoned two seasons this afternoon and saw that episode on the plane where Jerry meets the model in first class while Elaine is stuck in coach for the first time. Somehow in all my years I managed to miss it on both syndication and dvd's. Funny as hell episode, I was so happy to see a Seinfeld for the first time and simultaneously sad that that was probably the last time I'll ever get to experience it. :(

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

jojoinnit posted:

That's funny, I marathoned two seasons this afternoon and saw that episode on the plane where Jerry meets the model in first class while Elaine is stuck in coach for the first time. Somehow in all my years I managed to miss it on both syndication and dvd's. Funny as hell episode, I was so happy to see a Seinfeld for the first time and simultaneously sad that that was probably the last time I'll ever get to experience it. :(

I had the same experience watching "The Stranded" in syndication the other day. I think it was the last episode that I've managed to miss over the years.

Maybe a dingo ate your baby!

Invis
Apr 26, 2010
What a spanking button!

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

jojoinnit posted:

I posted a month or so ago about how I'd never seen The Little Jerry. I finally watched it after that, and while it was great, it was such a bittersweet feeling to realize I'm never going to see a new episode again.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Diabolik900 posted:

I posted a month or so ago about how I'd never seen The Little Jerry. I finally watched it after that, and while it was great, it was such a bittersweet feeling to realize I'm never going to see a new episode again.

I remember that. It was your post that made me realise there might be a couple I'd missed, although it took until this week to find the two that were totally new to me. I'm glad, because I was worried there wouldn't be any. I'm pretty sure I'm totally done now though, but short of reading the episode descriptions for every season I'll never know for sure. I'm just going to keep watching and hope another one pops up somewhere. I always enjoy them anyway.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

potee posted:

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

There was something with Jason Alexander on it and he mentioned that this was his favorite line of the series.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
Well the jerkstore called and they're running out of you!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Well the jerkstore called and they're running out of you!

Why would they need me? You're their number one seller!

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

jojoinnit posted:

Why would they need me? You're their number one seller!

Well, I had sex with your wife!

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Well, I had sex with your wife!

Who is this? :smug:

ChuckDHead
Dec 18, 2006

Currently watching "The Outing". I love this episode, but how did I never notice the callback to the bedbath scene in The Contest before?

72o
Dec 14, 2007

Athanatos posted:

There was something with Jason Alexander on it and he mentioned that this was his favorite line of the series.

I'm pretty sure he mentioned it in the 2009 (I think) World Series of Poker when playing in a hand with former world champion Greg Raymer. Would have loved to sit at that table.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Tippy toe? I don't think so.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Poque posted:

Tippy toe? I don't think so.

That’s what you had to tell me? Your father wears sneakers in the pool?

ChuckDHead
Dec 18, 2006

72o posted:

I'm pretty sure he mentioned it in the 2009 (I think) World Series of Poker when playing in a hand with former world champion Greg Raymer. Would have loved to sit at that table.

Now I want to see an episode with George playing poker. They mentioned once that he has no poker face, I'd like to see that in action.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Ehud posted:

That’s what you had to tell me? Your father wears sneakers in the pool?

I change all the tags in my pants from 32" to 31".

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

T. Finn posted:

George has ketchup problems.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

T. Finn posted:

Do you have a... ketchup secret?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

neoboman posted:

Guy goes to the bathroom and never comes back... it's like something out of a science fiction story.

You know I could have killed you and no one would have known!

(I just love how Elaine is holding something heavy (a lamp?) and seems to be seriously considering killing him just because she will get away with it.)