Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fire In The Disco
Oct 4, 2007
I cannot change the gender of my unborn child and shouldn't waste my time or energy pretending he won't exist

Iron Squid posted:

So, our six-week old baby hasn't pooped in the last two days. He's being breastfed, with formula when he's still hungry. Should we be concerned about this?

It is normal for breastfed babies, but since he gets some formula too, just watch him and make sure there's no discomfort.

Also, general PSA for nursing-- most women make enough milk for their babies, and the more you use formula the less likely your wife's supply will remain up. She really needs to be nursing him as often as possible, even if she doesn't feel "full" anymore. Milk production is a constant thing, so feeling "empty" doesn't mean there's no milk left at all. Just wanted to put that out there. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hookerbot 5000
Dec 21, 2009
When Connor was about 6 weeks old I had to go out for the night for a friends birthday and my partner fed him folmula milk. He didn't poo for about 6 days after, on the 4th and 5th day he started farting constantly and they smelt really foul, then when he did poo it was the stinkiest thing in the world. He was fine when it was just the occasional topping up bottle but for some reason a whole night (about 11oz of it) was too much.

Cross_
Aug 22, 2008
At around 7 weeks we tried bottle-feeding our son and it was straight-forward. He latched on and drank the thawed breast milk. Since then he's been breast feeding only which is also working fine. Now at 3 months we tried to give him the bottle again and he refuses it.

At times he was trying to push the bottle away, at others he just left his lips wide open without sucking. Eventually some milk drips down his throat, he starts choking and crying. I have been trying to tease him with the plastic nipple against his lips which for the most part did not elicit any response. Milk and plastic nipple were warmed to body temperature. Any ideas ?

Fire In The Disco
Oct 4, 2007
I cannot change the gender of my unborn child and shouldn't waste my time or energy pretending he won't exist
My daughter was the same way. No matter what type of bottle we tried, she refused. Same with a sippy cup (sippies of water are fine). Interestingly, now that she's older (she's almost 14 months), she will take a bottle if it has water in it, but still will not take a bottle with milk. Milk is from mamas only, I guess, in her world.

chknflvrdramen
Sep 11, 2007
Making the world a better place... with cookies!
G went through a phase like that, where after taking bottles just fine for weeks or months he just suddenly would have nothing to do with them one day. It lasted about 2 months, iirc, and then he started taking them just fine again.

Twatty Seahag
Dec 30, 2007
Our daughter did it too. We had success with Playtex drop-ins, using a newborn sized slow nipple. The milk barely drips out. To get her to take it I had to leave the house. Now she fusses a bit on Mondays after a weekend with me just breastfeeding, but otherwise takes a bottle fine. Plus she can hold it herself now. :3:

LuckyDaemon
Jan 14, 2006

Lower your standards.
This means dating fat girls because you can't do better.
So, I have a baby. Apparently sex DOES induce labor, since I started having those normal false labor contractions about 15 minutes we did it, which then progressed into real "holy poo poo this is actually it" contractions within hours.

This is baby LuckyDaemon because my husband doesn't want his name posted here :shobon:

I didn't actually think it would happen so soon, and I kind of feel bad because baby was born at 38+4 weeks and he's small at 5 lbs 8 oz (although I'm 4' 10" and my husband is about 5' 6"--that could explain it). But whatever, he's totally 100% healthy and doing great.

Now, a couple of questions--

How do you tell if a diaper is wet? I tried pouring a few teaspoons of water into a clean diaper and waiting, and I really can't tell.

Since I can't tell, I was wondering if it's possible for a baby to have the right number of poopy diapers but not enough wet ones? I mean if he's getting enough breastmilk to poop so many times a day I'm probably just missing the pee ones, right?

I never knew I could be so obsessed with my baby's rear end.

Missa
Dec 10, 2006
Your stupidity frightens me, but then again, I hit myself in the face with a wiimote once.
Put a piece of paper towel in the diaper. It will be noticeably wet. Chances are when he pooped, he peed as well. Relax and enjoy your little newborn. Soon you may have a chunky little 6 week old wearing clothes sized 3-6 months...
Just remember, breastmilk works on supply and demand. If you are giving him only breastmilk, you will have the right amount. And he will have plenty to eat. :)

Missa fucked around with this message at 06:46 on May 24, 2011

bilabial trill
Dec 25, 2008

not just a B

Cross_ posted:

At around 7 weeks we tried bottle-feeding our son and it was straight-forward. He latched on and drank the thawed breast milk. Since then he's been breast feeding only which is also working fine. Now at 3 months we tried to give him the bottle again and he refuses it.

At times he was trying to push the bottle away, at others he just left his lips wide open without sucking. Eventually some milk drips down his throat, he starts choking and crying. I have been trying to tease him with the plastic nipple against his lips which for the most part did not elicit any response. Milk and plastic nipple were warmed to body temperature. Any ideas ?

My son was the same way. We got him to eat from a bottle occasionally by laying him on the breastfeeding pillow ;) He seemed to associate that with eating.

Fire In The Disco
Oct 4, 2007

Missa posted:

Put a piece of paper towel in the diaper. It will be noticeably wet. Chances are when he pooped, he peed as well. Relax and enjoy your little newborn. Soon you may have a chunky little 6 week old wearing clothes sized 3-6 months...
Just remember, breastmilk works on supply and demand. If you are giving him only breastmilk, you will have the right amount. And he will have plenty to eat. :)

Congrats LuckyDaemon! He's just plain adorable. :3: To add on to what Missa said, if he seems to want to nurse like 24/7, that's totally fine and normal--he's growing, but also building your supply!

Cross_
Aug 22, 2008

LuckyDaemon posted:

How do you tell if a diaper is wet?

You buy Huggies Little Snugglers (Newborn size) and watch for the indicator to turn blue. :)

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Cross_ posted:

You buy Huggies Little Snugglers (Newborn size) and watch for the indicator to turn blue. :)

Pampers newborn/size 1 Swaddlers also have this feature. It's really nice early on when you're extra paranoid about wet diapers.

chknflvrdramen
Sep 11, 2007
Making the world a better place... with cookies!
Also, if you kinda squish the diaper and it feels crisp or makes a crinkly sound it's probably either dry or fairly dry. If it feels kinda squishy it's wet.

bilabial trill
Dec 25, 2008

not just a B
Also you get a feel for how heavy it is. A really wet diaper is a lot heavier than a dry one!

Chicken McNobody
Aug 7, 2009
Ahh, the miracles of motherhood. The special bond with the child. The satisfaction of nourishing another human being. The heft of a wet diaper. :D

Cross_
Aug 22, 2008

bamzilla posted:

Pampers newborn/size 1 Swaddlers also have this feature.
"Pepsi!" - "No, Coke!"

We got Pampers Swaddlers in the hospital which lead me to believe that newborns just smell bad. Turns out it's not actually the baby's fault and instead the weird deodorant that Pampers uses. :barf:

Fire In The Disco
Oct 4, 2007
Yeah, they do have a funk. We use the Target brand ones when we use disposables (normally we use cloth).

Randomity
Feb 25, 2007

Careful what you wish,
You may regret it!
Congrats, LuckyDaemon, he's very cute. :) You'll totally get a feel for a wet diaper, I just poke it. It gets "stiffer," for lack of a better word. Poke the front of his diaper right when you put it on to get a feel for a dry diaper, and when it feels tougher, it's wet.

Also the newborn sized Huggies and Pampers have indicators. We didn't realize the Huggies that we started out using had the indicator for a few days though. :shobon:

Twatty Seahag
Dec 30, 2007
Aww I miss counting pees and poops! Huggies Pure & Natural (which are neither of those things) smell like popcorn when there's pee.

MoCookies
Apr 22, 2005

I've been looking at various cloth diaper 'starter kits' online, trying to figure out what I need vs. what would be useful. I'm looking at prefolds + Bummis, and trying to figure out how much stuff I need to have in the newborn size. How does the following sound: 2 doz newborn-size prefolds, 3 doz infant-size prefolds, 6 covers each in newborn and infant, and ~4 doz wipes. Overkill? I'm lucky that my husband is completely on board with cloth diapering; all I had to do is show him how much money we'll save over disposables. If I can get along fine without the newborn size stuff, I'll probably just spend that money on wool covers. Since I have no way of knowing what size baby I'm having, how can I know ahead of time what we're going to need at first?

Also - we're living in Canada in a drafty, hard-to-heat house, and I'm worried that our baby will be cold, especially at night. Co-sleeping isn't an option for us. 60-64 degrees is pretty normal; I just have a rockin' feather duvet for nighttime and a pair of Uggs for daytime. I've been looking at woolen sleep sacks, but they seem awfully expensive. I'd love to know if they're worth it, hold up even with daily use, etc. I guess a hat + swaddling is the other option?

brambling lass
Feb 19, 2005

A clock isn't time; it's just numbers and springs. Pay it no mind.

MoCookies posted:

I've been looking at various cloth diaper 'starter kits' online, trying to figure out what I need vs. what would be useful. I'm looking at prefolds + Bummis, and trying to figure out how much stuff I need to have in the newborn size. How does the following sound: 2 doz newborn-size prefolds, 3 doz infant-size prefolds, 6 covers each in newborn and infant, and ~4 doz wipes. Overkill? I'm lucky that my husband is completely on board with cloth diapering; all I had to do is show him how much money we'll save over disposables. If I can get along fine without the newborn size stuff, I'll probably just spend that money on wool covers. Since I have no way of knowing what size baby I'm having, how can I know ahead of time what we're going to need at first?

I think (and a big-time cloth diaper-er can feel free to correct me!) that a lot of parents skip buying cloth supplies in newborn size, and just start with the next size up, opting to use disposables (often received at baby showers anyway) to fill in the short gap of time while their baby quickly grows into the infant size items (also nice because the large amount of diapers you go through the first couple weeks would mean a ton more laundry to keep up with). Maybe consider this option and, depending on how big your baby is at birth, you can place a quick order for newborn items if you think they'll last long enough to be worth the money. If this is the case, and you plan on having more kids in the future, you'd likely get more use out of the newborn size, so that's also something to consider.

Edited to add: I had a slightly larger than average baby, and he would have bypassed newborn size items really quickly.

brambling lass fucked around with this message at 22:43 on May 26, 2011

Fire In The Disco
Oct 4, 2007
We made the mistake of getting infant sized stuff only and it was aaaages before we got to use it, because Cecilia was under average size (6 lbs 3 oz at birth, 5 lbs 10 oz when we took her home). If you get the newborn sized stuff and end up not using it, resell value is generally pretty good, especially with brand new stuff. But if you end up needing it, it's nice to already have it on hand and not have to go buy a bunch. I would probably only skip newborn stuff if there's no history of small babies at all on either side of your family, or be okay using disposables until a small baby grows into the infant sized stuff. Also, preemie prefolds are the ultimate in :3:. Holy poo poo they're so tiny.

Big Hairy Wah
Jan 3, 2011

How many to buy comes down to how often you want to wash them; I do a wash daily. I spent about £30 on a dozen terry flats, three packs of five plastic pants in various sizes, and a pack of nappy pins. That saw my son from tiny to potty trained and my daughter is now using the same nappies.

I also used disposables for the first couple of weeks because you've just given birth and gently caress laundry. Also newborn babies like to poo poo horrible black sticky poo poo, wait until you've changed them, then poo poo horrible black sticky poo poo again immediately.

Amykinz
May 6, 2007

MoCookies posted:

I've been looking at woolen sleep sacks, but they seem awfully expensive. I'd love to know if they're worth it, hold up even with daily use, etc. I guess a hat + swaddling is the other option?

Do you knit, or know someone who knits? (Or wanna learn?) You can make a knitted sleep sack that would be pretty warm for much less money, but it will cost a bit of time. If your place gets crazy cold, you could even make a felted sleep sack that would keep your Nubbin nice and toasty. There are several patterns online from a simple bag with 'overall' style straps, to hooded contraptions with sleeves and buttons.

I just looked at one that would cost less than $30 (U.S.) to make in a plain wool. If the baby is just sleeping in the wool bag, you make a couple to have a spare for washing days and you wash them properly, they will last until he outgrows them.

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur
Liam is almost 15 pounds now (!!) and I am still using the newborn size Litewraps that are only supposed to go up to 10 pounds. Some of the brands of wraps are just big. I'm also still using the NB sized pre-folds in them. It all still fits him fine, and he isn't peeing through them (usually) and only blows them out when he poops (he's consolidated to one massive poop a day now) I have NB and small Litewraps that went through Midget, and then medium (brand new! :D) Bummi's for later.

I agree with anythingbutbloo about using disposables at first. They pee and poop constantly and since you're sleep deprived and trying to figure your parental crap out, just using a couple packs of disposables will make your life easier. Also, it's easier, I think, until their bellybutton falls off. I also use a disposable at night for the same reason. It's just easier.

Also, 60-64 at night isn't all that cold. Our house is set to 64 at night in the winter so we all can sleep better. Just use a good fleecy blanket sleeper and maybe a nightcap. I never used a sleep sack, I just use(d) a blanket. I know it's a no-no, but I just don't see the problem. I cover them up, and tuck the blanket under their armpits and around their back a little bit--so their arms are free. It may get kicked off, but they can't get it up over their face, which is the real danger. I did it with Midget; I do it now with Baby Wham (he's made it clear that he's done with being swaddled).

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Holy gently caress, I don't remember feeling tired at all with my first pregnancy, but this time around I'm experiencing EXTREME fatigue. I get 8-9 hours of sleep a night, I wake up feeling nice and refreshed, but after about 3 hours I feel like a walking zombie with a bag of sand dumped over my head. It feels almost physically impossible to stay awake.

I'm not "sleepy" per se... rather it's just a feeling of overwhelming weariness.

I work from home so I can really sleep whenever I want but every time I take a nap, I find it extremely hard to wake up. I just want to sleep all day. Then when I do wake up, I feel groggy and lethargic.

I'm forcing myself to stay awake all day and I can do it, but goddamn if this isn't incredibly inconvenient.

edit: I'm around 11 weeks btw.

Ana Lucia Cortez fucked around with this message at 00:19 on May 28, 2011

MarshallX
Apr 13, 2004
So - who'se got feeding tips? Grayson ate well for a few weeks, the last 2 weeks he has been ridiculous for any feeding after 12:00PM. He eats 60ml of 140ml and then loses his poo poo, no amount of burping, changing or soothing can make him take the rest.

limegrnxj
Apr 24, 2004

Ana Lucia Cortez posted:

Holy gently caress, I don't remember feeling tired at all with my first pregnancy, but this time around I'm experiencing EXTREME fatigue. I get 8-9 hours of sleep a night, I wake up feeling nice and refreshed, but after about 3 hours I feel like a walking zombie with a bag of sand dumped over my head. It feels almost physically impossible to stay awake.

I'm not "sleepy" per se... rather it's just a feeling of overwhelming weariness.

I work from home so I can really sleep whenever I want but every time I take a nap, I find it extremely hard to wake up. I just want to sleep all day. Then when I do wake up, I feel groggy and lethargic.

I'm forcing myself to stay awake all day and I can do it, but goddamn if this isn't incredibly inconvenient.

edit: I'm around 11 weeks btw.

Yup, me too. I'm none too productive by the afternoon at work. I'm afraid to nap because I'll never wake back up. Even more annoying is I don't seem to be able to sleep in. My body id tired in the afternoon and it will accept no substitutions. I hear this phase will pass.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

MarshallX- How often are you trying to feed him in the afternoons? It could be he's just snacking because he's not fully hungry. When Bug is being crazy I take her on a long walk/outing like going grocery shopping. Sometimes just changing rooms is enough to make her calm down.

This metal song is also known to calm down babies in Japan.
Seiki Matsu - Rou Ningyo no Yakata (The House of the Wax Dolls) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqRb30At9e4
versus baby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo78aBj1ofk

MarshallX
Apr 13, 2004

peanut posted:

MarshallX- How often are you trying to feed him in the afternoons? It could be he's just snacking because he's not fully hungry.

I guess this is our other issue, we have 20 booklets that say 20 different things for how much he should be eating. The range we've seen is 100mL 6 times per day all the way to 180ml 8 times per day (360mL minimum to 1440mL) - ridiculous!

He is now 2 months old and is eating 6 bottles per day at about 140ML each (3 hours apart) - he eats amazing when he wakes up in the morning (sleeps from 9PM to 6AM) and typically wants more than 140ml. After that during his feedings he will drink 80mL and lose his mind. If we stopped feeding him at 80ML for each bottle after the 6AM bottle it would only total 540mL per day which seems really really low.

If we work hard to get the full 140 into him he is around 800mL per day which is good.

He's gaining weight and height fine so part of me wants to say when he's done he's done, but we just don't feel like he's getting enough at that point, but an hour to feed him a bottle with a kicking screaming pissed off baby is no fun!

On the bright side, apart from the feeding problems we have the perfect baby!

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur
The "rule" that my pediatrician goes by is approximately 2.5 oz (75ml) per pound of body weight per day (24 hr). If he's more or less meeting this, and is happy and gaining weight all right, then don't sweat it much. Liam will be three months on the 4th (where does the time go?!) and he eats ~120-150ml at a time out of a bottle, and will nurse/bottle feed ~6 times during the day and one big sleepy nurse over night. (Around 3 am he wakes up and we lay together for 60-90 minutes dozing and him nursing--he probably ends up eating a ton then.)

MarshallX
Apr 13, 2004

AlistairCookie posted:

The "rule" that my pediatrician goes by is approximately 2.5 oz (75ml) per pound of body weight per day (24 hr). If he's more or less meeting this, and is happy and gaining weight all right, then don't sweat it much. Liam will be three months on the 4th (where does the time go?!) and he eats ~120-150ml at a time out of a bottle, and will nurse/bottle feed ~6 times during the day and one big sleepy nurse over night. (Around 3 am he wakes up and we lay together for 60-90 minutes dozing and him nursing--he probably ends up eating a ton then.)

That would be 900mL for Grayson - if he was eating the entire 140mL at each feeding (which some days he does) he would be hitting 840mL total daily, yesterday I would say he only had 620ml as it was a particularly bad day... I guess we are fairly close, I just know he's been this way for 3 weeks or so now and am wondering when he will start eating more if it's such a hassle to get him past 100ml right now.

I'm probably being a bit anal-retentive here...

MarshallX fucked around with this message at 21:09 on May 30, 2011

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.

Fire In The Disco posted:

I say stick with things for her. Everyone else will be getting stuff for the baby, and it's nice to have something just for you when you're an insane first time mom working off of little to no sleep and little to no experience with a newborn.

I sent down some of the mom's favourite snacks that she can't get in the States (she's a displaced Canadian) and a ton of high quality chocolate, plus some tea that's meant to help with breast feeding.

Then she went and made babies look easy by going into labour at 2am, going to the hospital at 5am at 10cm, and giving birth by 10am. The Facebook posts when from "no news yet!" to baby pictures with a 10 hour gap. She even looks pretty in the hospital pictures. Ugh, she's been making everything look easy for the 10 years I've known her.

Fire In The Disco
Oct 4, 2007

Pixelante posted:

I sent down some of the mom's favourite snacks that she can't get in the States (she's a displaced Canadian) and a ton of high quality chocolate, plus some tea that's meant to help with breast feeding.

Then she went and made babies look easy by going into labour at 2am, going to the hospital at 5am at 10cm, and giving birth by 10am. The Facebook posts when from "no news yet!" to baby pictures with a 10 hour gap. She even looks pretty in the hospital pictures. Ugh, she's been making everything look easy for the 10 years I've known her.

Hahah, yeah, I have a friend who looks completely composed and gorgeous within 15 minutes of giving birth, and we overheard nurses in the hallway referring to her as "Barbie in room 312" or whatever room she was in. She made it look really easy with her two quick labors, too.

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur

MarshallX posted:

That would be 900mL for Grayson - if he was eating the entire 140mL at each feeding (which some days he does) he would be hitting 840mL total daily, yesterday I would say he only had 620ml as it was a particularly bad day... I guess we are fairly close, I just know he's been this way for 3 weeks or so now and am wondering when he will start eating more if it's such a hassle to get him past 100ml right now.

I'm probably being a bit anal-retentive here...

I understand the worry and watching the ounces (or mls in your case :) ) like a hawk. This is how it was with Midget. He NEVER had more than about 180 mls (6 oz) EVER at a time. He just never moved up to taking very big bottles. I'd have people tell me about their babies drinking 8 oz at 5-6 months old and I was losing my mind! He had a nasty case of reflux and had a pretty stressful aversion to bottles. :( At his worst, he would only under great duress take about 480 mls a day--a 4 month old! This is why I started him on solids the second he turned 4 months--I was really afraid he wasn't getting enough to eat. (Otherwise I was planning on not rushing it.) Poor kid got banana puree and mushed avocados constantly forever because it's so calorically dense. At least he loved it!

I don't say that to freak you out--believe me, you would know it if Grayson had reflux. That's just why I went through months of watching every mouthful of bottle with Tim. I'm sure Grayson is just fine. If he pees and poops and grows, then don't sweat it too much, really.

If he keeps up being fussy about it, or his growth stagnates or something, just talk to your ped. Worst thing might be you need a different kind of formula or something.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Bug both breastfeeds and bottlefeeds with formula. The amount of formula she drinks changes everyday. Sometimes it's 550ml, sometimes it's 250ml. How hungry she is changes with the weather, how long she slept, how much wiggling she's done, and how much breastmilk she gets. If she can finish 140ml at a time (7 months now) we're impressed. Often it's just 80ml.
For now, just make a smaller amount in the afternoon, and if he needs more then give him a refill. If it takes an hour then it sounds like he's not actually hungry.

limegrnxj
Apr 24, 2004
Suddenly my pants don't really fit anymore. I'm only 10 weeks, things should still fit! I have heard lots of good things about belly bands, but during the work week, I have a bunch of stuff on my belt I have to get at, so I'm not sure how that would work. Guess I will have to find a couple pairs of bigger pants, til I can move into the world of maternity clothes. Kind of frustrating. I know at this stage, it's not even baby, it's just gross bloating that never goes away.

Pata Pata Pata Pon
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah, 10 or 11 weeks is when I gave up and started wearing a pant size larger--luckily I recently lost some weight, so my bigger stuff was still crammed in a drawer at the back of the closet. It was irritating because I was visibly starting to get bigger, but it totally wasn't baby yet so I just felt fat and bloated. Technically I can still fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans now at 14 weeks, but only if I'm standing--if I sit down, the waistband digs into my tummy and it's really uncomfortable. I still feel like I'm showing WAY more than I should be at this point, though that may be from my co-workers trying to "help" by constantly pointing out that "Oh, you're getting a TUMMY PUDGE! You look SO PREGNANT now!!!!" Thanks, now shut up before I go all PREGNANCY HORMONAL RAGE on you.

MoCookies
Apr 22, 2005

limegrnxj posted:

Suddenly my pants don't really fit anymore. I'm only 10 weeks, things should still fit! I have heard lots of good things about belly bands, but during the work week, I have a bunch of stuff on my belt I have to get at, so I'm not sure how that would work. Guess I will have to find a couple pairs of bigger pants, til I can move into the world of maternity clothes. Kind of frustrating. I know at this stage, it's not even baby, it's just gross bloating that never goes away.

Around 8 weeks or so, all my fat around my hips and middle started migrating to my front. I didn't start gaining any actual weight until weeks later, but looking at my stomach, you wouldn't have guessed it. Are dresses an option for work? I'm not into full-on maternity clothes just yet (16 weeks and wearing my "fat" pants), but sundresses have been very forgiving and comfortable on my expanding gut. I have a belly band, but it doesn't seem to stay put on me; it kept trying to roll up my hips.

edit: My favorite pants so far have been my jeans that have a wide, soft, stretchy waistband. It's not visibly elastic or anything, but it's been nicely forgiving.

MoCookies fucked around with this message at 15:39 on May 31, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
Hey guys, I'm looking for a little bit of advice/opinions. KG is 13 weeks old today and he will not sleep on his back, so my wife is terrified of SIDS. It doesn't matter how deep of a sleep he is in, the second his back hits the crib he is awake. After that we rock him back to sleep, lay him on his tummy and he sleeps through the night. We use all the other precautions for SIDS like nothing in the crib, keeping the room cool and his mattress is firm and neither of us smoke, he is also healthy and doesn't have any acid reflux problems. If you have any questions that might be relevant ask and I'd be happy to answer.