Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
mila status: too fat for box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
thanks piperifle

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
cat av kru

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

flyboi your av is a good av

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

flyboi posted:

thanks piperifle

i liked ur old av but ur new one is cool too

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

graph posted:

cat av kru

holla

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

rotor posted:

holla

wb rotor

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

American Jello posted:

wb rotor

thanks, i dont know why i let that old av linger so long, ugh it was terrible

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

it was almost as bad as a ponytar

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sneaking Mission posted:

it was almost as bad as a ponytar

i am deeply shamed

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I wish I kept track of all the avatars and stuff I made for people

fun fact I made :effort: but I never expected anyone to buy or use it but it's one of the ones I see on the forums most often because no one likes putting effort into things

Sorry about that

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

rotor posted:

i am deeply shamed

I work with my shame

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

graph posted:

cat hat av kru

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

cat avs own

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

PipeRifle posted:

fun fact I made :effort: but I never expected anyone to buy or use it but it's one of the ones I see on the forums most often because no one likes putting effort into things

Sorry about that

If you made this smiley sized and did better than the lovely one I attempted I'd cert u a forums upgrade or whatever you wanted I have more money than talent.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
piperifle do i have you to thank for the handsome dapper gentleman to the left of this post

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PipeRifle posted:

Sorry about that

bless. thank~

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

PipeRifle posted:

Sorry about that

i was a giggling ninny for a week after i first saw :effort:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB9A0Zv07xM

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

tldr version, fast forward to 1:45

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

oi, a lion fancied me camera and nicked it

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Current oscar status: in a box.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

rotor posted:

oi, a lion fancied me camera and nicked it

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

I have both a cat and a chinchilla. When I first brought the cat home, she would spend hours staring at it hoping it would come out of the cage to be eaten or something. This was fine because it also gave her something to do while she adjusted.

At this time I was also giving her food on demand, not realizing how much of a fat loving pig she is. One night I'm sitting on the couch reading and I can see the cat staring down the chinchilla for hours like she normally does. Then she started getting really fidgety which I assumed was her getting bored. A second later she lets out this horrible groaning sound and sprints out of the room. I look around the corner to find a trail of vomit and turds leading toward the litter box. She's such a dumb pig that she packed her body completely full of food and sat there until it exploded out both ends.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

minivanmegafun posted:

Current oscar status: in a box.

please inspect this carton for all cattes before discarding

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

CoupleBeersNoBeers posted:

piperifle do i have you to thank for the handsome dapper gentleman to the left of this post

what no

note: I have never bought a smiley or avatar other than my own, I just make them when I get bored

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Trevor status: sleeping in the box

Only registered members can see post attachments!

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

I have both a cat and a chinchilla. When I first brought the cat home, she would spend hours staring at it hoping it would come out of the cage to be eaten or something. This was fine because it also gave her something to do while she adjusted.

At this time I was also giving her food on demand, not realizing how much of a fat loving pig she is. One night I'm sitting on the couch reading and I can see the cat staring down the chinchilla for hours like she normally does. Then she started getting really fidgety which I assumed was her getting bored. A second later she lets out this horrible groaning sound and sprints out of the room. I look around the corner to find a trail of vomit and turds leading toward the litter box. She's such a dumb pig that she packed her body completely full of food and sat there until it exploded out both ends.

lmao this is a cool story

piperifle you made a cool thing. lookin good flyboi

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Really it's only cool because gizmo is a cool catte, good job on that flyboi

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Here's some more Pepper.

Scared in the closet during a tornado warning.

Lap chillin'

I get help tying my shoes every morning :3:

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

here is a picture of m. jackson catte when he was still little and not a loud pushy fatass

jigglemaster1138
May 23, 2011

what's wrong?

congrats on your goon cat

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

it's like me but with video games

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

One night I'm sitting on the couch reading and I can see the cat staring down the chinchilla for hours like she normally does. Then she started getting really fidgety which I assumed was her getting bored. A second later she lets out this horrible groaning sound and sprints out of the room. I look around the corner to find a trail of vomit and turds leading toward the litter box. She's such a dumb pig that she packed her body completely full of food and sat there until it exploded out both ends.

somethin wrong w/ u cat

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

gimp is terrible

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

FCKGW posted:

gimp is terrible

catte butte

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles