Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
I will always love Benjy for his two phone sex calls to old ladies. One as Bill Clinton and the other as a horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYl_p6IUbOk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAjFBslfapk

You feel my hooooves on your back? Feel my hooooves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
The Sandra Bernhard interview was pretty boring except the part where we learn she's fairly conservative with her daughter.

Why didn't Howard press her about her having bisexual threesomes with her life partner?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

This picture is great. Gary thinks he's stud and tries to dess better ever since the move to Sirius except he's still a fat dumbfuck with manboobs and a giant gut.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Not only that, but he's only good when he has some real drama going on. With Fratto, at least he could talk about more things than himself.

Let's not look at the past with rose-colored glasses. Johnny Fratto was really loving terrible and boring, and ETM was at his absolute best before Fratto started bogging down all his phone calls with stories about his stupid kids and making up lovely contrived bits.

That said, I will never not laugh at "You know what to do...you know what to do" and 0.0, but I still pretty much hate Johnny Fratto. ETM and Artie were a match made in heaven.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
Really, an interview with two jockeys? Gary is really showing his true talent at this point.

"Listen, that's your opinion, some people liked it, some people didn't. I personally thought they were very interesting."

musclecoder fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jun 8, 2011

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Glumwheels posted:

This picture is great. Gary thinks he's stud and tries to dess better ever since the move to Sirius except he's still a fat dumbfuck with manboobs and a giant gut.

Who is that with him? He really does have a dumb looking face - and it is mostly because of those teeth.

This morning, Howard was ranting and raving about Sirius. I flipped over to O&A when he went to commercial and they were doing the SAME thing. Must be a fun place to work these days.

I did enjoy Howard seeming to say that he doesn't understand why they are treating him like poo poo since he filed the lawsuit. There's no way he doesn't understand since when he was talking about CBS suing him, he said it is always personal when someone sues you.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Kelly posted:

This morning, Howard was ranting and raving about Sirius. I flipped over to O&A when he went to commercial and they were doing the SAME thing. Must be a fun place to work these days.

It's kind of amusing when Howard really gets wound up and his old voice starts breaking through.

Howard just needs to realize at this point that he is pretty much just a prostitute that Sirius pays in order to get a job done. And everyone knows you don't kiss the whores.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
I was listening yesterday and during Steve Langford doing previews/news, he mentioned "Boner Time with Riley Martin"

What?

Tim Selaty Jr fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jun 8, 2011

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Glumwheels posted:

I don't know. I give him credit for making the effort at least. Particularly with fashion and style paragons like JD and Jason around. It probably would be really easy to think: "hmm, yes, I could wear this tablecloth to work and still be the best-dressed guy there ..."

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Smeep posted:

I don't know. I give him credit for making the effort at least. Particularly with fashion and style paragons like JD and Jason around. It probably would be really easy to think: "hmm, yes, I could wear this tablecloth to work and still be the best-dressed guy there ..."

He's basically copying all of the douchebag execs that work for Sirius like Tim and Ross Zapin. They all dress the same.

The woman in the picture was shadowing Gary yesterday. Watching a master producer at work. It takes skill to book Sandra Bernhardt and 2 motherfucking jockeys. I tuned in to the show today and was like "why the gently caress am I listening/paying extra for this poo poo?"

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

I was listening yesterday and during Steve Langford doing previews/news, he mentioned "Boner Time with Riley Martin"

What?

Riley tweeted a week or two ago that he woke up with morning wood

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Streebs posted:

Riley tweeted a week or two ago that he woke up with morning wood

I guess at his age you're thankful for any positive movement from your dick.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I actually found the Jockey interview interesting. The guys were forthcoming, and the one dude was surprisingly articulate.

Also, his share of the million-dollar Preakness purse? $40,000 before taxes. Ouch.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

Lol, you're a loving retard. Giant gut and manboobs?

Talk about nitpicking...

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
So, it seems to me that the actual Anthony Weiner cock pics coming out is a story that is right up the Stern show's alley. However, with the imputes of the leaking of the pics being Opie and Anthony, do you think he'll talk about it on the show tomorrow?

I'm actually interested in his opinion on the issue in terms of "What is proper etiqutte for a shock jock in this situation?" as opposed to the actual cock pics.

As a younger man, I figure Howard would have done the same thing, as his current celebrity self, I can see him being against it.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

Squashy Nipples posted:

I actually found the Jockey interview interesting. The guys were forthcoming, and the one dude was surprisingly articulate.

Also, his share of the million-dollar Preakness purse? $40,000 before taxes. Ouch.

I was actually frustrated with the interview. I have a lot of questions about a Jockey's life that I would have asked, but I couldn't see being of any interest to Howard's audience.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

hunter x az posted:

Lol, you're a loving retard. Giant gut and manboobs?

Talk about nitpicking...

Yeah, Gary actually looks better than he's looked in a long time in that picture.

an adult beverage fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jun 8, 2011

Vakal
May 11, 2008

an adult beverage posted:

Yeah, Gary actually looks better that he's looked in a long time in that picture.

Yeah, Gary is holding up well.

Tim on the other hand...

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

He only dresses like that when there's an important guest coming in who he wants to impress. Otherwise it's the same old Adidas jackets and Mets t-shirts. His "hip" look is a dark, striped, unbuttoned shirt every single time. It seems like it's always that one same shirt, actually.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Vakal posted:

Yeah, Gary is holding up well.

Tim on the other hand...

He's not bad for 55 dude.

Also I'd like to know the details behind Tim's divorce, wtf happened there? He seems like such a lame-o that his marriage wouldn't fail.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
The problem was created by man it can be solved by man

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

chiz posted:

He's not bad for 55 dude.

Also I'd like to know the details behind Tim's divorce, wtf happened there? He seems like such a lame-o that his marriage wouldn't fail.

55 year old man - 100lbs + high level executive in Manhattan = trophy wife

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Eric the Titan is saying on Facebook that Howard would gain 88% more listeners on Sirius if he "embraced country music"

88%

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Bonzo posted:

55 year old man - 100lbs + high level executive in Manhattan = trophy wife

[Robin] AGAIN [/Robin], he's a lame-o, he talks like a corporate management dandy and kisses rear end.

eh, who knows. Hopefully the full story will come out and I would have to think it will between now and the end of the contract.

Snark
Sep 19, 2003

no dice

Vakal posted:

midlife_crisis.jpg

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
more like
awesome.jpg. I hope I am badass enough to go on crazy motorcycle rides like that when I am over 50

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
I agree, I think Tim has balls, good for him.

Howard busting Tim's balls is just him trying to justify his fear for everything on the planet.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Oh Gary... :allears:

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
can you imagine being one of Gary's kids?

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

Vakal posted:

I bet that guy holding the microphone has a huge penis.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

burmart posted:

I bet that guy holding the microphone has a huge penis.

That is harassment. You'll get sent to jail for that!

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Steve Langford's monster fat penis (fat penis)

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Yeah, Gary isn't in bad shape. He is a married, nearly 50 year old man who has probably made millions (low millions I imagine) and he is at least bothering to care. John Hein made a million and completely gave up, showing up to work in sweat pants and dirty shirts.

Also I could listen to Sour Shoes singing about monster fat penises all day.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Three-day week after a week off? Really?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I was more than a little annoyed when I put the show on, too. I just tweeted my discontent. I feel better.

To pass the time, I have started with my summer ritual of getting audiobooks for when he is on vacation. I just started Columbine by Dave Cullen. It is gut-wrenching.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Kelly posted:

I was more than a little annoyed when I put the show on, too. I just tweeted my discontent. I feel better.

To pass the time, I have started with my summer ritual of getting audiobooks for when he is on vacation. I just started Columbine by Dave Cullen. It is gut-wrenching.

Last week I listened to the Dan Patrick show and Jim Rome to kill time while Howard was on vacation. The amount of commercial breaks is insane.

I also liked the Duke Nukem Forever live read making fun of JD this week.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
So Howard works, what, 12 hours a week now? And Sirius wants to up their rates? I can hear all the "best of" stuff I want on YouTube.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Vakal posted:

Haha jesus that's funny. Gary licking his massive chompers... I can never get enough of Howard doing his Gary impression when they were on the plane together.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Vakal posted:

I wasn't lookin' at her chest Bawf, there was a M&M on da floor next to her and I wanted to eat it.

I mean, I guess you could say I was looking at her tits but that's just your opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Bonzo posted:

I wasn't lookin' at her chest Bawf, there was a M&M on da floor next to her and I wanted to eat it.

I mean, I guess you could say I was looking at her tits but that's just your opinion.

Listen, half the callers said I was looking at her tits, the other half said I wasn.t