Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Yodzilla posted:

i'm also the 12 year old girl rightfully scared of her mind

"hey mom some of the other "my little pony" editors are having a picnic! can i go?"

"i don't know honey, will there be any adult supervision?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

"hey mom some of the other "my little pony" editors are having a picnic! can i go?"

"i don't know honey, will there be any adult supervision?"

i lol'd irl

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
idk if it was originally posted in LF or not but gang stalking has a series of hilarious hosed up comics related to it

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/targ/

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
ahahahahaha paranoid schizophrenia

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
this is actually kind of sad, this dude is legit crazy and nobody is helping him

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
this is literally paranoid schizophrenia right

I mean you could look it up in the dsm-iv and it would say "the patient is doing exactly what the guy in this comic is doing"

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

haveblue posted:

this is literally paranoid schizophrenia right

I mean you could look it up in the dsm-iv and it would say "the patient is doing exactly what the guy in this comic is doing"

yes

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Kirk posted:

this is actually kind of sad, this dude is legit crazy and nobody is helping him

Holy poo poo this guy is broken

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

this guy literally hears voices in his head

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Kirk posted:

idgi. guys neighbours appreciate a good piss, so what

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
does this guy ever explain why he's so important that an organized group of assholes will waste their time using advanced cia technology to screw with him after he shits

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Kirk posted:

i assume someone has already tried to help him, but he assumed it was another part of the stalking

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Lamont Cranston posted:

does this guy ever explain why he's so important that an organized group of assholes will waste their time using advanced cia technology to screw with him after he shits

he's a pedo apptly

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

Kirk posted:

he's a pedo apptly

nopes its a bogus charge

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Fuckin' a, there's a comic builder:

http://www.bitstrips.com/create/comic/?comic_id=1489698

drat, this is ridiculous how much you can do here.

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh
jesus

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
i asked this last time targ came up but is P.I. David Lawson a) suffering from paranoid schizophrenia or b) profiting off those who are

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

targ has yet to discover p.i. david lawson works under the auspices of true justice creating evidence of group stalking in order to make targ a laughing stock on the internet!

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
so is that comic basically defending sex offenders and campaigning against the registry and the stuff they have to do when they're released from prison?

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

no its a comic made by a paranoid schizophrenic who believes everyone around him is actively sabotaging his life

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
the ones showing the guys doing the stalking are even sadder

these people need help, but of course, that's just one what of THEM would say

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
hey wait a sec i frequently have a bunch of minor annoyances that could be chalked up to coincidence too...

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

JawnV6 posted:

hey wait a sec i frequently have a bunch of minor annoyances that could be chalked up to coincidence too...

heeeeeyyyyyy i have a lot of occasional minor grievances with intel products

it's you, you're the organized stalker and victim :toot:

taters
Jun 13, 2005

ok this one is good

"Below is an edited version of a report I sent to the FBI and police chronicling the East Indian group stalking of me from June 2007 to the Fall of 2009. The stalking still continues to this day. The report to the authorities contained much more information about where the Indians live, how they operate and who the main players are in this crime. Many license plates were submitted of those involved that I had collected over the last two years."

http://groupstalkingbyindians.blogspot.com/2010/01/fbi-and-police-report.html

try to imagine being the cop who has to process this "report"

"Another method that is very important to understand is when the East Indians set the times on the hour of the clock to use their attacks against me....two times they would blend in attacks with their main numbers of (:12, :17, :22, :42, :47, :52) to set attacks. So on each hour they would attack on the new numbers of that day (:06, :36) and a few of the main numbers they always use everyday."

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

taters posted:

ok this one is good

"Below is an edited version of a report I sent to the FBI and police chronicling the East Indian group stalking of me from June 2007 to the Fall of 2009. The stalking still continues to this day. The report to the authorities contained much more information about where the Indians live, how they operate and who the main players are in this crime. Many license plates were submitted of those involved that I had collected over the last two years."

"Another method that is very important to understand is when the East Indians set the times on the hour of the clock to use their attacks against me....two times they would blend in attacks with their main numbers of (:12, :17, :22, :42, :47, :52) to set attacks. So on each hour they would attack on the new numbers of that day (:06, :36) and a few of the main numbers they always use everyday."

He seems to know an awful lot about the east Indians. Almost as if he was stalking THEM!

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i was at the store today and they only had 3 things of a product i wanted to buy and two of the packages were ripped and opened

am i being gangstalked

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

taters posted:

ok this one is good

What, like the tea trading company?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

johndis posted:

jesus

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
i thought paranoid schizophrenia didn't affect memory? i mean did he hacksaw his chair and then not remember it

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

weed cat posted:

i thought paranoid schizophrenia didn't affect memory? i mean did he hacksaw his chair and then not remember it

dissociation does strange things to your brain

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Kirk posted:

no kidding, they're not dumping out all of his coffeemae

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

"when i was at work"

someone hired this nutjob?

or is it "at work" as in "i was driving around looking for proof of gangstalking all day, this is my job!"

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
wait is the author female? they all say "by eleanor"

taters
Jun 13, 2005

weed cat posted:

wait is the author female? they all say "by eleanor"

Her name is Eleanor White. Here is a youtube interview where she talks about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ges36VQ4R34&playnext=1&list=PL1B72A2B63A688FC4

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

this gets better

velcro shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamboning
May 2, 2010
do paranoid schizophrenics ever turn violent against the people they perceive to be orchestrating the conspiracy?