Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I want frustrated-at-his-marriage Howard back. :h:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zDErZgdK8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I can't decide if Leslie West looks like Bob Levy with glasses or an over-the-hill lesbian.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Oh god. It's over-the-hill lesbian and it is disturbing.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Penny Crone?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Former Human posted:

I can't decide if Leslie West looks like Bob Levy with glasses or an over-the-hill lesbian.

SubstituteTeacher.jpg

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

If you took Bob Levy and added Lisa G's glasses it would be really close!

+

=

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Former Human posted:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Vakal posted:

That Harry Caray skit never failed to make me die laughing.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

That reminds me when Robin got new glasses and Artie said she looked like Harry.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

It's like the glasses allow us to see further into her crazy.

That and she looks like a rat.

USMC_Karl
Nov 17, 2003

SUPPORTER OF THE REINSTATED LAWFUL HAWAIIAN GOVERNMENT. HAOLES GET OFF DA `AINA.
The whole "Robin's super hot and I wanna have sex with her" think has gotta be the biggest in joke in the world.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Bonzo posted:

That reminds me when Robin got new glasses and Artie said she looked like Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnapb-30hA its uncanny

Vakal
May 11, 2008

MrMidnight posted:

That Harry Caray skit never failed to make me die laughing.

Who was it that played him again? It was that guy that was in that Elf movie with Artie. Oh yeah, that's right, it was Will Ferrell.

I think he used to be on Saturday Night Live or something, I dunno, I've never seen an episode with him in it so I don't know if he was good or what.

Now, if they would have had Gilbert on the SNL than it would have been funny and I would have watched it.

I always said to Gilbert, "Gilbert, why didn't you just go up to Lorne Michaels and do Dracula Gottfried for him. He would have hired you on the spot!"

You know, I had network producers hounding me all the time to put together a sketch show for them. I would have had Sam Kinison just doing his thing along with Gilbert doing impressions and the Losers on music. It would have been the greatest thing on TV.

But of course when I told the network suits my plans they backed out. Because they were jealous of me! They knew it would have been great but couldn't stand the idea that I would have had the most successful show on their network!

It's all horse poo poo is what it is!

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Vakal posted:

Who was it that played him again? It was that guy that was in that Elf movie with Artie. Oh yeah, that's right, it was Will Ferrell.

I think he used to be on Saturday Night Live or something, I dunno, I've never seen an episode with him in it so I don't know if he was good or what.

Now, if they would have had Gilbert on the SNL than it would have been funny and I would have watched it.

I always said to Gilbert, "Gilbert, why didn't you just go up to Lorne Michaels and do Dracula Gottfried for him. He would have hired you on the spot!"

You know, I had network producers hounding me all the time to put together a sketch show for them. I would have had Sam Kinison just doing his thing along with Gilbert doing impressions and the Losers on music. It would have been the greatest thing on TV.

But of course when I told the network suits my plans they backed out. Because they were jealous of me! They knew it would have been great but couldn't stand the idea that I would have had the most successful show on their network!

I mean what is this? You want to be cool? What is that? oh is that cool?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Vakal posted:

All that's missing is a "TV didn't have the technology for what I wanted to do on a sketch show."

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

USMC_Karl posted:

The whole "Robin's super hot and I wanna have sex with her" think has gotta be the biggest in joke in the world.

I don't know man sometimes on HowardTV Robin can look pretty hot.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

-Atom- posted:

I don't know man sometimes on HowardTV Robin can look pretty hot.

so you'd gently caress her?

I mean, I would but I'd dip my cock in cyanide first

chiz fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jun 25, 2011

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Vakal posted:

Gilbert WAS on SNL, yo.

quote:

At age fifteen, Gilbert Gottfried began doing amateur stand-up in New York City and, after a few years, became known as "the comedian's comedian."[4] In 1980, the popular NBC late-night comedy show Saturday Night Live was being retooled with a new staff and new comedians; the producers noticed Gottfried and hired him as a cast member. During the 1980–1981 season, Gottfried's persona in SNL sketches was very different from his later characterization; he rarely (if ever) spoke in his trademark screeching, obnoxious voice and never squinted. During his 12-episode stint, he was given very little airtime and seldom used in sketches. Gottfried recalls a lowpoint was having to play a corpse in a sketch. Despite this, he had one recurring character (Leo Waxman, husband to Denny Dillon's Pinky Waxman on the recurring talk show sketch, "What's It All About?") and two celebrity impersonations: David A. Stockman and controversial film director Roman Polanski.

He actually hates it when people bring it up to him.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7DhnwqerBM

This is uncut footage of the Benjy Bronk Press Conference on the street. This was filmed by the smartphone guy that you see behind the "break your legs" guy going "what did he just say to you?!". In fact, you can see that footage and an unedited shot of the guy at 14:15.

There's also Lisa G being completely cunty at 11:47 and beyond, like she's from some reputable news corporation.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Man that dude is loving creepy looking.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

Millstone posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7DhnwqerBM

This is uncut footage of the Benjy Bronk Press Conference on the street. This was filmed by the smartphone guy that you see behind the "break your legs" guy going "what did he just say to you?!". In fact, you can see that footage and an unedited shot of the guy at 14:15.

There's also Lisa G being completely cunty at 11:47 and beyond, like she's from some reputable news corporation.

"Howard Stern Writer Benjy B..."
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.

:(

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

hunter x az posted:

"Howard Stern Writer Benjy B..."
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.

:(

What the gently caress? It was purely some dude with an iPhone or something.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
The takedown notice says that it is the Youtube account itself, not this specific video, which HBO flagged as infringing. So I dunno what that person had uploaded other than this, but I'd guess that's the reason, not this obvious cell phone video.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

AGAIN WITH HOWARD AND HIS CALENDAR.

I feel like blowin' my mind up!

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Kelly posted:

And of course Gary is the wrong person to argue with Howard because he's half a retard about this stuff too.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

musclecoder posted:

And of course Gary is the wrong person to argue with Howard because he's half a retard about this stuff too.

Seriously! How is it that Techno Beaver doesn't have his calendars all synced? I am a nobody who does nothing and I have my calendars all synced up. Work, GCal, iPhone...all working together in harmony. Update one and it writes to all of them, or not depending on how I want it.

Howard did kind of have a point about Gary being who he is and not having a calendar available to him at all times.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
....and Howard discovers furries.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

musclecoder posted:

....and Howard discovers furries.

And thinks LBGT is little bit of everything. I love Wolfie segments

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Kelly posted:

When a terrorist has a GUN TO YOUR HEAD and is like "WHEN!! WHICH FLIGHT WILL YOU BE TAKING Mr. DELL?ABATE?? I need to know now!"

How are you going to know which days you're at work? I mean it's literally beyond the scope of human comprehension to look at 8 weeks in July and August and know which 3 weeks you're working without consulting your phone!

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I want someone to set Howard up on the Ethiopian calendar for a total meltdown.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Oh my god, calendar talk right into talk about the HBO app, I think my head is about to explode.

Brocktoon fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 27, 2011

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
The only legitimate gripe I would have is if Gary is out at a restaurant and meets a celebrity that wants to come on the show, he doesn't have access to the show calendar so he can't book them. Now I know that probably wouldn't happen, but that's really the only thing I see that Howard could complain about.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

fuzzi posted:

The only legitimate gripe I would have is if Gary is out at a restaurant and meets a celebrity that wants to come on the show, he doesn't have access to the show calendar so he can't book them. Now I know that probably wouldn't happen, but that's really the only thing I see that Howard could complain about.

But how many bookings are made like that? I may be wrong but if I'm a celebrity, don't I have my agent set the booking up?

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Bonzo posted:

But how many bookings are made like that? I may be wrong but if I'm a celebrity, don't I have my agent set the booking up?

I wonder if that is how he booked Octomom for this week.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Mr Hands Colon posted:

I wonder if that is how he booked Octomom for this week.

This is a joke, isn't it? Did Omarosa cancel?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Brocktoon posted:

Oh my god, calendar talk right into talk about the HBO app, I think my head is about to explode.

I think it took me 45 seconds to set up the HBO stuff on my laptop and phone. Robin is really a moron.

I gotta defend Gary on this one. I understand he is the producer and everything, but if he can keep things in his head without the use of a calender on his phone, then good for him. He does have a really good memory.
If something really comes up while he is away from his home and office, he can always call someone to access the show calender. At this point, he has probably delegated most scheduling duties to Will and Jason anyway.

This was classic Howard obsessing about something, then getting pissed off that others were not as neurotic as him about it.

This reminded me about the argument he got into with Benjy because he couldnt believe Benjy didnt read physical copies of the newspapers.

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jun 27, 2011

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

This was classic Howard obsessing about something, then getting pissed off that others were not as neurotic as him about it.

This is exactly how I looked at it and enjoyed the hell out of that first hour.

Howard is loving crazy and Robin doesn't know how to setup HBOGo.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

I had to call Comcast to get my login information (which is needed for HBO Go) and I still got the whole thing set up in less then 20 minutes, phone call included.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Ughhh Miss Howard Stern...time to see what Carollas up to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Ughhh Miss Howard Stern...time to see what Carollas up to.

I just flipped over to O&A. :sigh: