Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Hey!

What stinks in here? :smug:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Mr. Cohen aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways here.

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
Which episode is it where Kramer clumsily climbs out of the booth in Monks instead of just leaving normally for no particular reason?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Gyshall posted:

Mr. Cohen aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways here.

I think what I like best about that small scene is from that one line, you know drat near everything about that character.

Probably is a not very successful mid-level sales guy...single, most likely divorced, probably drinks too much, clearly thinks he's funnier than he is and wants to always be the life of party. His friends don't care for him all that much, but he always insists on paying so they keep him around. Probably drives an older car that he likes to claim is classic, but is just beat up.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
He does not like Drakes coffee cake. He was screaming about it all night, how it's too sweet and it falls apart when you try to eat it.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

DrBouvenstein posted:

I think what I like best about that small scene is from that one line, you know drat near everything about that character.

Probably is a not very successful mid-level sales guy...single, most likely divorced, probably drinks too much, clearly thinks he's funnier than he is and wants to always be the life of party. His friends don't care for him all that much, but he always insists on paying so they keep him around. Probably drives an older car that he likes to claim is classic, but is just beat up.

Oh, alright. Yeah. Uh, let's see. Um, well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you, you're a word man. Alright, let's go deeper. Uh, what kind of man are you? Well, you're weak, spineless, a man of temptations, but what tempts you?

You're a portly fellow, a bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no no no, yours is a sweet tooth. Oh you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master, the cocoa bean...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jojoinnit posted:

He does not like Drakes coffee cake. He was screaming about it all night, how it's too sweet and it falls apart when you try to eat it.

HATE The Drake! :argh:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
You can try Gagliano's. *sob* They're pretty good.

Oh GOD *sob*

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

I TOLD YOU THE DRAKE WAS BAD!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
You've got to loooove the Sein!

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
Two things I just thought about and couldn't stop laughing at:

1: Jerry's "game" where he pretends like murderers are chasing him as he's unlocking his door.
2: The friend of the guy Elaine gives the fake number to awkwardly trying to blurt out "I'm a man," but not being able to finish "man."

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jerusalem posted:

Hahaha, I was watching Hobo With A Shotgun again tonight with some friends, and the crime boss villain in the movie is named "The Drake". So every time his name was mentioned, guess what I thought of?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Hahaha, I was watching Hobo With A Shotgun again tonight with some friends, and the crime boss villain in the movie is named "The Drake". So every time his name was mentioned, guess what I thought of?

Did he have a big screen television? Or had the fake charity volunteers already picked it up from his ex-fiance's before the movie was made?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jerusalem posted:

Did he have a big screen television? Or had the fake charity volunteers already picked it up from his ex-fiance's before the movie was made?

No, but he did have a coffee cake named after him!

(Seriously, though, he just orchestrated everything in the movie while everyone else hosed poo poo up around town for him.)

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

penismightier posted:

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Eh, lighten up. It'll only feel like an eternity!

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
You stole my Jesus fish!

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account
..and she says, "Those aren't buoys!"

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
What's the difference, you know where you're goin'.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Oh no you don't have to challenge that. That's a word, a definite word! Quone! To Quone something!

thepokey fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jul 8, 2011

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
If the patient gets difficult, you quone them.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

safety dan posted:

What's the difference, you know where you're goin'.

Different pipes go to different places!

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Leyburn posted:

If the patient gets difficult, you quone them.

My dad is a surgeon and a huge Seinfeld fan, and I keep waiting for him to tell me a story about a time when he had to deal with an unruly patient so I can use "quone" in a legitimate sentence, but it never happens :(

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
As I rained down blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife: the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sunup. Sleep tight mates, in your quilted chambray night shirts.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
just made this, idk idk

OnlyJuanMon
Jan 25, 2010

:burger::taco::burger::taco::burger:
Too tired to chase fences right now.
:taco::burger::taco::burger::taco:
This thread is the same 25 quotes over and over and I still laugh out loud at EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Arrivederci, my fellow 40 short!

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

clockworx posted:

The unanswerable question has just been answered.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?! Why, separate knob, WHY?!

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Man, it wasn't the snooze. Most people think it was the snooze, but no, no snooze.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

thepokey posted:

As I rained down blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way

That must have been some doll.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
She was.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
We live in a society here!!

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
You know we're living... in a society!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

When you control the mail, you control... INFORMATION.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
So you were talking, you're having pleasant conversation, then all of sudden...
It...
Out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
YES! Grace! bleaghh.