Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

Konec Hry posted:

I couldn't see Jerry riding a motorcycle.

I could but just because he loves things that are fast and dangerous as well as pretty much anything with a motor.

Page 127, hello. HELLO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Significant shrinkage.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I could see George needing to find a perfect dive bar in order to cover for a lie he told a woman or someone at work.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

greatn posted:

I could see George needing to find a perfect dive bar in order to cover for a lie he told a woman or someone at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAct-S2Es9E

Has anyone sent anything to SeinfeldStories? I did, and the jerk stores haven't posted it (yet).

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker

greatn posted:

They should have included that, it's integral.

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
Is it me or was that the ugliest baby you've ever seen?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

penismightier posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAct-S2Es9E

Has anyone sent anything to SeinfeldStories? I did, and the jerk stores haven't posted it (yet).

I love how badly George flinches when Elaine makes a sudden move towards him at the end.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jul 22, 2011

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.

haljordan posted:

I love how baldy George flinches when Elaine makes a sudden move towards him at the end.

Have you ever seen her lose her temper? I was once late because I bought a panama hat, she grabbed it by the brim and pulled it down so hard my head came right through the top of it!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Birthday Cake posted:

Have you ever seen her lose her temper? I was once late because I bought a panama hat, she grabbed it by the brim and pulled it down so hard my head came right through the top of it!

Remember what I did to that stupid hat of his? That's going to be NOTHING compared to do what I'm going to do to him! :argh:

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

penismightier posted:

I sent what I thought were a couple of good ones, but no.

What do you guys think of an alarm clock that when you wake up immediately tells you the weather?

...nevermind, it's just not practical.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

neoboman posted:

I sent what I thought were a couple of good ones, but no.

What do you guys think of an alarm clock that when you wake up immediately tells you the weather?

...nevermind, it's just not practical.

What were yours?

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

penismightier posted:

What were yours?

"Jerry can't decide if he would rather purchase blue sneakers or green sneakers; George dies"

"Season finale: George gets a job offer from the Boston Red Sox; Kramer gets an acting gig but ends up at Comic-Con"

Nothing special, but I thought they were somewhat entertaining.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

I sent:

"Kramer worries his apartment is haunted. George, unwilling to pay a plumber, turns to DIY home repair."

"Kramer starts carrying his wallet in his shirt pocket, George accidentally eats lunch at a soup kitchen."

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

neoboman posted:

"Jerry can't decide if he would rather purchase blue sneakers or green sneakers; George dies"

This is hilarious because I can easily see Jerry going "That's a shame" and being more concerned about his sneakers if George were to die.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I sent "George thinks he threw away his lotto ticket but doesnt want to look through the ever increasing trash during a party"

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
"George is horrified when he discovers he is an organ donor; Kramer becomes a notary public to make money."

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

Lotto ticket and organ donor are things of beauty.

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
Here's mine I just came up with. "Jerry meets an amazing woman but discovers she is German and becomes increasingly concerned that she has ties to the Nazi party. Kramer learning of this attempts to investigate her family and becomes mixed up with a group of neo Nazis. George thinks he may lose his job at the yankees after accidentally walking in on Stienbrenner on the toilet. Elaine is missing Puddy after having an unsatisfying sexual encounter."

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Mine was something like "George finds that dating ugly women makes him look better, and is horrified when his girlfriend gets a makeover"

BillyandCloneasaur
Aug 10, 2010

BillyandCloneasaur fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Mar 4, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Coffee And Pie posted:

Mine was something like "George finds that dating ugly women makes him look better, and is horrified when his girlfriend gets a makeover"

For a second I thought this was an actual storyline, till I remembered that George actually WANTED her to get a nosejob and after she did she didn't want anything more to do with him.

Locutus of Bald
Aug 20, 2009

by Debbie Metallica
SHE NAME NAME!

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Macaluso posted:

I sent "George thinks he threw away his lotto ticket but doesnt want to look through the ever increasing trash during a party"

We all know George crossed the threshold into bum a long time ago.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

pyromance posted:

Yeah, the George I know would be shoulder deep in that trash can if he thought he could win even ten bucks.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

For a second I thought this was an actual storyline, till I remembered that George actually WANTED her to get a nosejob and after she did she didn't want anything more to do with him.

The nosejob was botched so George was a dick to her until she broke up with him. Then it was fixed and she looked great but by then, she was dating Kramer.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I want you to have this job, of course sodomy is a prerequisite.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rusty Shackelford posted:

The nosejob was botched so George was a dick to her until she broke up with him. Then it was fixed and she looked great but by then, she was dating Kramer.

His life is a fantasy camp!

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
As far as I can tell your entire enterprise is nothing more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Rusty Shackelford posted:

As far as I can tell your entire enterprise is nothing more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken.

And with Darren's help, we'll get that chicken!

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Elaine look, I drew this triangle free hand, it's a doodle, it's perfect!

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

thepokey posted:

Elaine look, I drew this triangle free hand, it's a doodle, it's perfect!

What, your sad little horsies, the house with the little curl of smoke, the sunflower with the smiley face, the transparent cube...

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

potee posted:

And with Darren's help, we'll get that chicken!

Well I have to say, this seems capricious and arbitrary.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

BrandNew posted:

George thinks he may lose his job at the yankees after accidentally walking in on Stienbrenner on the toilet.

I can envision the entire arc of this situation and it's kind of amazing.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Mystic_Squid posted:

What, your sad little horsies, the house with the little curl of smoke, the sunflower with the smiley face, the transparent cube...

Better than your drawings of naked Lois Lane :smug:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I can envision the entire arc of this situation and it's kind of amazing.

Steinbrenner would not care, he doesn't even want doors on the stalls in Yankee Stadium.

safety dan posted:

Well I have to say, this seems capricious and arbitrary.

Your fly is open.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

pyromance posted:

OnlyJuanMon
Jan 25, 2010

:burger::taco::burger::taco::burger:
Too tired to chase fences right now.
:taco::burger::taco::burger::taco:

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Better than your drawings of naked Lois Lane :smug:

Where did you get those....THOSE ARE PRIVATE!!!!

Locutus of Bald
Aug 20, 2009

by Debbie Metallica
I mean I love just seeing you and having sex. Not having to do all that, you know, work. All that calling you and buying you stuff. Hearing about how everyone at work isn't as smart as you. It's brutal.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Feldman! ...From across the hall!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Max22 posted:

Feldman! ...From across the hall!
Vargas! :)