Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psychogirl
May 31, 2001

You people are BASTARD people!
Kimberly Brockway
791 High School Rd. NW
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

I sent out one already! =)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palette swap
Mar 29, 2010

"There is a professional misconduct hearing over here with your name on it"
My request was fulfilled by Keetron.

And I also received some nice stuff from lamb.

Thank you both. I'll try to send some letters before next Tuesday.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Palette swap posted:

My request was fulfilled by Keetron.

And I also received some nice stuff from lamb.

Thank you both. I'll try to send some letters before next Tuesday.

I got another nice pack from Lamb,too! I love the scratch-off cards. They are a lot of fun!

Lamb, where did you get those?

I will be using the silly bands for bribes for my students.

Thanks!

Slightly Used Cake
Oct 21, 2010
I didn't get a chance to post thankyou till now, but Lamb, thankyou so much! I was having a totally crappy day till your envelope arrived. You're the greatest :-)

Slightly Used Cake fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jul 14, 2011

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I got goonmail from lamb today! And today is my 22nd birthday :D

Thank you lamb. :3:

Insipid Oyster
Jun 29, 2010
Allison Orthwein
306 Palisade Ave
Floor 2
Union City, New Jersey 07087
USA

The only mail I get is bills. Someone change this please. :downs:

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
EDIT: scroll even MORE for new address, just down the street from the one originally in this post!

20 year old Goonette, avid reader and book collector, gamer, essentially a 13 year old boy in terms of humor, so please don't hesitate to send strange NSFW things. Likes history, unicorns and wizards, travel, LOTR, oddities, cats, pretties and ditties.

1337 haxxor pirate fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Aug 25, 2011

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
I got another envelope of awesome from lamb, I think it was last week? Postal strike delayed a lot of mail, not sure when you sent it lamb. Thank you so much, you Mercurian queen (of communications, get it? hyuck). It was a nice thing in a month of lovely things. :3:

I'm evil and horrible. I haven't sent a thing, even though I've tried every time the last few times I've posted in this thread. I start working on it then more lovely events happen. It's been a hard couple of months again, not trying to make excuses but it is what it is.

I'm kinda hesitant to even post this, I'm not big on posting what sounds like excuses but I don't want you guys to think I'm diving in goon mail like Scrooge McDuck in his vault, laughing while not reciprocating (which is really the part of goon mail that I love and want to do). I felt I owed an explaination at the least. Christ, I still even have $75 bucks worth of stamps sitting there! Ugh.

I'm really sorry, I can't wait till this current fog of gently caress lifts and I can get crazy with the stamps and stickers again. I'm gonna withdraw until I am able to send stuff again. I hope the thread lives on so I can come back and start sending some stuff!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Hello all!

I'm just dropping in to say thank you to Slime Sanction, who sent me a lovely homemade card, bookmark and picture

and to Genesplicer who sent me some great stuff, best of all a secret message pen! (By the way I completely agree with your secret message. Did you draw that yourself? Creepy.)

genesplicer posted:

I got another nice pack from Lamb,too! I love the scratch-off cards. They are a lot of fun!

Lamb, where did you get those?

I got them from Chronicle books. They have a few different kinds.

I've updated the address list, so get to it everyone!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I was having an absolutely poo poo day today, and then this arrived:

Thanks Team Lunch! Your Bieber-bot made my day.

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
I'm terrible, I haven't put any mail together yet, rest assured I hope to get that done within the next couple of weeks. I'm planning on sending out a whole ton at once.

And sorry for the late thankyou but I got awesome mail from Team Lunch and Lamb. Thank you guys so much!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Is it too late to sign up?

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

thepitgoddess posted:

Is it too late to sign up?

Nope!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

lamb posted:

Nope!

Yayyy! I have a ton of postcards and I have been waiting for a goonmail thread to ship them away!

I have three roommates too, so if anyone wants to send house mail, I like with my boyfriend (Dan) and our two friends, Sean and Jeremy.

Lindsey T.
1811 Aloma Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789
USA

My birthday is Nov 27, and I like metal music and homemade things and things that cheer me up during my (hopefully) final year of graduate school/schooling everrrr!!!

thepitgoddess fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Aug 7, 2011

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
I received an awesome postcard from Team Lunch today!

I was given a ton of awesome photographs of early 20th century Denver, in postcard form, so I'm going to be mailing those out tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my mail, its been a lovely couple of months and I am (still) in the process of a divorce. :( I'll be better about it, now that I have some free time.

GinKitty
Jul 15, 2006

Sexy Newbie
Thank you for my fantastic Shark Week postcard, Team Lunch! Truly the best part of a super craptastic day yesterday. I miss Shark Week already.

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Thank you for not eating me without syrup
Cassie R.
7 Northwind Ct
Newport Beach, CA 92663
USA

Super excited to send out a ton.
I love mail.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

GinKitty posted:

Thank you for my fantastic Shark Week postcard, Team Lunch! Truly the best part of a super craptastic day yesterday. I miss Shark Week already.

Me too! Thanks! The roommates were both confused and impressed. Your art is now on our fridge.

North of Gravity
Jun 30, 2007

did y0u pr0gram this r0b0t t0 have feelings f0r y0u?
R0MANTIC FEELINGS???

D --> Is that not ok
I'm a 21-year-old goonette with a great appreciation for comics, music, and art. I've been having a pretty lovely last few weeks, so some mail might cheer me up. I'll be drawing a bunch of postcards to send to the people already in this thread, but if you send me something, then I will send you some doodles in return! Expect corgis and dinosaurs and curvy women.

Grace Cichy
PO Box 4544
Ann Arbor, MI

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

Unexpected Road posted:

I received an awesome postcard from Team Lunch today!

I was given a ton of awesome photographs of early 20th century Denver, in postcard form, so I'm going to be mailing those out tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my mail, its been a lovely couple of months and I am (still) in the process of a divorce. :( I'll be better about it, now that I have some free time.

I sent out a bunch of postcards, but no one should send me any mail for while, as I'm in the process of moving across country (again). As soon as I am settled, new address is going up. Yay!

thatswhatyouget
Jan 19, 2011
Hi guys really sorry that I havent sent anything out yet and I especially apologise to the person who sent me someing a couple of months back. I did get it but accidentaly put it into storage with all my stuff when I came home from uni so I havent had a chance to open it yet :(

Sadly I will have to leave this thread for a while as I'm working crazy hours and have almost no time for anything :(

So please don't send me anything now as I'm no longer at the address that I gave and wont have any chance to reply. As soon as I get the chance though I shall return to this awesome thread and get sending :) x

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
Can I change my address again?
Abby DEvelyn
or
1337 haxxor pirate
or
hopefullywild
PO Box 961 Chino Valley, Arizona 86323

Life has been hectic (as some know by the address changes) and it's settled down. I work at a video game store and take lots of goodies that would otherwise get thrown away, so Goon mail is the perfect excuse for me to haul that shite home. I'm so thrilled to finally have my very own mailbox, and I don't have internet anywhere near my house (forums withdrawals!), so won't you please send me strange Goon things?

1337 haxxor pirate fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Sep 19, 2011

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

1337 haxxor pirate posted:

Can I change my address again?
Abby DEvelyn
or
1337 haxxor pirate
or
hopefullywild
316 South Willow Street, Apartment C
Prescott, AZ 86305

Life has been hectic (as some know by the address changes) and it's settled down. I work at a video game store and take lots of goodies that would otherwise get thrown away, so Goon mail is the perfect excuse for me to haul that shite home. I'm so thrilled to finally have my very own mailbox, and I don't have internet anywhere near my house (forums withdrawals!), so won't you please send me strange Goon things?

If you happen across anything Gears and/or Mass Effect related I will love you forever and make shiny things or something to send you in return.

Mizzy2
May 16, 2006
Love Lost
Lady goon here, 25 and eager to whip up some stationary!
I did the SA Secret Santa Exchange a few years back and loved it!

Some things I like are cooking, painting, nail art, body modification and cats.
NWS is fine but please no pubes.

Mizzy
322 S.E. 1st St.
Apt. F
Evansville, IN 47713

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011

13Pandora13 posted:

If you happen across anything Gears and/or Mass Effect related I will love you forever and make shiny things or something to send you in return.

This can definitely happen, will go to work tomorrow with you in mind. :) Thanks for the book, BTW.

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!
Leigh Otis
284 Wilson Hall
Greeley, CO 80631
USA

I just moved into my dorm and I'm lonely. :shobon:

I'm a girl, freshman in college, and I've declared Economics as my major, though I'm hoping to do something completely unrelated to that field of study as my career. I'm the script writer for a historical-fantasy fiction webcomic that I'm starting with a non-goon friend of mine. Other than that, I write (other things), draw portraits, watch a lot of movies, that sort of thing. I'm a big fan of knitting/crochet and really wish I could manage either.

Please, nothing NWS on the outside, I don't want to have to look my RA in the face after he hands me a box with a dick on it or something. Inside, though, go crazy.

I love mail threads. One of the only threads I ever posted was one of these. :3:

North of Gravity
Jun 30, 2007

did y0u pr0gram this r0b0t t0 have feelings f0r y0u?
R0MANTIC FEELINGS???

D --> Is that not ok
I just got this outrageously awesome postcard in the mail from Team Lunch!

It seriously had me giggling like a moron in the post office. I popped something in the mail today so hopefully it should get there soon. Sorry I haven't written to more people -- I've been working a lot and having to move for school has eaten up a lot of my time.

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
Goon mail?! Wonderful. Have made a couple of cards to mail out this weekend and have got the bug now to make more.

Not posting my address yet though as I'm going to be moving in a month. Hopefully after that, however, people will still be sending goodies.

Edit: Ready to roll!

Skels fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Dec 30, 2020

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I've gotten some amazing stuff in the mail over the last few months!

First- holy crap GENESPLICER went hog wild.

The neatest thing was the decoder pen with horrifying clown art. I wish I could photograph it to show everyone, but my camera just won't pick up the image. Did you draw that? It's amazing(ly nightmare inducing).

Palette Swap I'm glad to report your 2nd envelope made it here intact!

I was really proud that I could read the first comic :)

North of Gravity and Unexpected Road sent some postcards featuring Dave and some lovely Denver scenery:

Thank you all! :3: Sorry about my slow reporting back time- will try and mail out more if classes aren't keeping me too busy.

Palette swap
Mar 29, 2010

"There is a professional misconduct hearing over here with your name on it"

Team Lunch posted:

Palette Swap I'm glad to report your 2nd envelope made it here intact!

I'm glad you got it, because yesterday I received your postcard.

quote:

I was really proud that I could read the first comic :)
Yeah, sorry if it wasn't funny :)

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Why not? My birthday is at the end of the month and I'd really like some goonmail. I'm an overworked, female, Education student who enjoys history, english literature, Batman, and Star Wars. Please bear in mind that my landlady really likes Jesus so no freaky poo poo on the envelope, please.

Emily
2708 Park Row
Thunder Bay ON Canada
P7C 1N5

I'll get some cards of my own sent off in the next few days.

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
I've been dealing with a lot lately and my stress has just been through the roof. Thank you so so much Skels. Your card was fantastic and it was just the kind of pick me up I needed.

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

cardboardRobot posted:

I've been dealing with a lot lately and my stress has just been through the roof. Thank you so so much Skels. Your card was fantastic and it was just the kind of pick me up I needed.

Same. I got it in the mail this week. Please be patient with me, I am definitely sending you something back but it might be a little bit, it's a bad time in my world right now. Check my post history if you want to see what's going on. But I was thrilled to get word from you, our exchanges in the past were a delight and I want to overflow your mailbox soon as I can. :)

I also got something from Hopefully Wild and the same goes (hope you're able to see this, have been thinking about you since I get your card). If I remember though, she said she might not have internet access right now. I might be wrong though, I don't trust my memory right now. The sad thing is that I already have something started for you (and a few others) but I just had to stop working on them with what's been happening.

Sorry ladies. You're awesome and -please- make sure you keep your addresses updated cause I can't say when, but you ARE going to get mailbox bombed with assorted silliness at some point soon.

*edit- if anyone sends something to HopefullyWild can you mention that I've got her mail, but have been going through a death in the family. I have been thinking about her and will send something as soon as I've got the headspace. Thank you =)

when worlds collide fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Sep 22, 2011

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I updated the list today to include new posters, and to remove anyone who hasn't posted since before June. If I've removed your address and you'd still like to be on it, let me know: http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.html.

Get ready for some Halloween crap!

Apkallu
May 8, 2007

lamb posted:

I updated the list today to include new posters, and to remove anyone who hasn't posted since before June. If I've removed your address and you'd still like to be on it, let me know: http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.html.

Get ready for some Halloween crap!

That's exactly what I said the other day - I'm going to spend my crappy shift tomorrow addressing envelopes finally. Sorry about the delay, but could I be put back on the list?

I need to post pics of some of my cards so far - I think Keetron (hard to read the name) is the one who sent me a quietly minimalist postcard from a burgeoning artist, and Lamb and Team Lunch, of course - love the fortune slips! Someone sent me a fantastic career octopus I haven't gotten a photo of yet; it was the first one I got and I managed to lose the envelope.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Apkallu posted:

That's exactly what I said the other day - I'm going to spend my crappy shift tomorrow addressing envelopes finally. Sorry about the delay, but could I be put back on the list?

Of course. I'll add you back on Monday.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
I am the worst goon EVER.

I got some lovely mail from lamb AND Team Lunch a while back, but I haven't even sent them thank you cards despite having the cards sit on my nightstand for quite some time, ready to be shipped out. I am so, so sorry, and I'll get them sent out this week.

Please forgive me.

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

I too have been a terrible poster. Thanks to everyone who sent stuff, and I hope to be returning the favor soon. (I have plans. They involve potatoes.) Can I be put back on the list please?

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
I recently broke up with my girlfriend, so I could use some cheer-up mail! I'll take anything, although NWS on the outside might scare my flatmates.

Address:
Matthias Schroeder
William-Watt-Strasse 57
21339 Lueneburg
Germany

I'll definitely send something out as well soon, although it won't be half as creative as most stuff here seems to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
Hey, glad you guys got the mail! Please don't feel like you have to reply immediately or anything, I'm just happy I could help brighten your days! No, really.