Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Oatgan posted:

You have to hold off longer to build up excitement, but wrestling fans these days just don't have the attention span for a long angle.

OATGAN! I have been demanding you join our ranks for at least a week! Accept my friend request and join the Twitter World Order!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
WERR TAKIN' OVER!

:goon:

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
This is like listening to Lagana & co circle jerk about all the hilarious tweets they've made. Jesus Christ.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

OATGAN! I have been demanding you join our ranks for at least a week! Accept my friend request and join the Twitter World Order!

Fine, I'm @OatganSA.

btw, great job with the OP, ap.

oatgan fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Aug 30, 2011

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Beeswax posted:

This is like listening to Lagana & co circle jerk about all the hilarious tweets they've made. Jesus Christ.

And where's your Twitter at, son?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program of terrible wrestler tweets about politics and Matt Hardy being born again for the 205th time.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Beeswax posted:

Yeah guys how dare you have fun and build a community jeez.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Beeswax posted:

Then don't follow us? I think it's a ton of fun, met a lot of friends through Twitter I wouldn't have had just browsing the forums.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Flameingblack posted:

Then don't follow us? I think it's a ton of fun, met a lot of friends through Twitter I wouldn't have had just browsing the forums.

Basically this. All the people I've posted with on SA, some of whom I've interacted with for years, I now know a lot better thanks to Twitter. I have had a ton of fun tweeting with you guys (and gals :monocle:) over the past few weeks, and our little Twitter family has exploded, as is obvious from the OP.

So join up! Be self-indulgent for a change, it's a great time!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

AP, I appreciate being on the list, but can I be removed? I don't really follow wrestlers anymore, and I use it primarily for following sports news. I'm not going to tweet anything that anybody here would care to see.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Beeswax posted:

No it isn't. It really isn't at all like that.

TylerReksNEffect
Dec 24, 2005

HARD GAY
Conversing with the tWo on Twitter is way more tolerable to me than posting directly on PSP most of the time.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Karmine posted:

Yeah guys how dare you have fun and build a community jeez.

The internet is serious business :colbert:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

TylerReksNEffect posted:

Conversing with the tWo on Twitter is way more tolerable to me than posting directly on PSP most of the time.

I'm finding that I agree. It's like a secret PSP where you can talk about other things.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Sure add me. Im on there as Sionistic. I hardly tweet and when I did they sucked.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Great OP, ap. Just glad to be on the list :allears:

Hey, here's a tweet!

@CharlieHaas posted:

@JCLayfield @Shadbeast leave it to Shad to know about being a bend over buddy

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

I'm on twitter as @tvpeanuts, though I mainly tweet about UK TV.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
lonerogue
I was totally convinced as a kid that Kwang would be a huge star @SavioVega

@SavioVega
@lonerogue politics of the 2 vince

One more for the good guys.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

EvilBadman on the twits.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
I created the tWo and I'm not even on the list? gently caress each and every one of you.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

I created the tWo and I'm not even on the list? gently caress each and every one of you.

We're all full but I can see about getting you a spot on the #tWo B team.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Moose Bigelow posted:

We're all full but I can see about getting you a spot on the #tWo B team.

Twitter Superstar Lloyd Van Buren.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

So #tWo and #tWo wulfpac?

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

#three

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

"SKINNY FAT rear end" is trending on Twitter. gently caress you, Triple H.

Cracky
Feb 11, 2007

are you one of those guys who likes big fatties and the big fatties have got big fatty dildos in their nose and they barf and they barf and its so gross.
Oh what the hell. @yawningsquirtle

Whatboy
Oct 6, 2008

This Forum Is Pissing Me Off!

Gavok posted:

"SKINNY FAT rear end" is trending on Twitter. gently caress you, Triple H.

Probably people going "Skinny Fat rear end? Isn't that an oxymoron?". Unless you actually know what it means, it sounds like a terribly worded insult.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

How did you manage to get your twitter account hosed?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Oh, so this thread is why I've got six new followers, all of whom were very obviously from PSP, even though I've barely been tweeting lately and not about wrestling when I do!

Hello, new friends! I promise I will tweet about wrestling soon.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
manflurry how did you get suspended from twitter and stealth probated here?

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

Moose Bigelow posted:

manflurry how did you get suspended from twitter and stealth probated here?

HulkaMatt, you've gone too far this time!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

:lol:

The revolution has begun

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Aug 31, 2011

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
JonnyWhiteGuy a busta.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

JonnyWhiteGuy a busta.

Hah hah hah, I'd already brought it up prior to the screencap and then was distracted by a show I've seen a thousand times, sorry.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

I'd like to join this Twitter World Order! @kidshowbiz

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Gonna rain Destrucity and ferocious elbow bombs all over twitter until this injustice is rectified

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Hornswoggle posted:

@iamweeman I am throwing down the challenge for Wrestlemania 28. You and me bro, see who the real "jackass" is.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

smashpro1 posted:

We are for invariably paying to see it.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Oatgan posted:

We are for invariably paying to see it.

I'd watch it if it was on Smackdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
Is it safe?