Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
y'all should add me

@broelector

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Joey McChrist posted:

Gonna rain Destrucity and ferocious elbow bombs all over twitter until this injustice is rectified

My brotha.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
<--- @auralsecks - I'll send a proper tweet when I get home regardless as per that excellent OP. :)

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

@servo106 Although I rarely use the thing.

Tiny Godzilla
Feb 25, 2011

Ask me about being a procrastinating dick that can't be bothered to send out gifts in a timely fashion!
@ElMurphzilla It's a twitter no one should follow.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Another kudo for the pile, AP. Fantastic work on the OP.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
so another awesome job by ap...goddamn.

and is anyone able to clue me in on manflurry's whereabouts?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Red is Dead posted:

so another awesome job by ap...goddamn.

and is anyone able to clue me in on manflurry's whereabouts?

Filing a claim with Twitter because I don't know what the gently caress.

If they demand more details I'll show them that long screencap from Mr. Carlisle. I honestly have no clue what I could have been suspended for, unless friending a couple cool new Twitterers deserves suspension.

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Filing a claim with Twitter because I don't know what the gently caress.

If they demand more details I'll show them that long screencap from Mr. Carlisle. I honestly have no clue what I could have been suspended for, unless friending a couple cool new Twitterers deserves suspension.

I can vouch for you being a good Twitter citizen and not a bot too!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

I can vouch for you being a good Twitter citizen and not a bot too!

Thank you, all of you :).

But let's not make this a hilarious circlejerk. Although I have missed telling you guys I punched myself in the head a bunch of times at work due to frustration, and regardless of how much I want to change my avatar to different catgirls to hilarious effect, I cannot. I'll be back on Twitter in a few days once they get around to reading my claim. For now, there's this.

edit: just want to add, I have no idea why my account got suspended. Probably HulkaMatt?

Strenuous Manflurry fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Aug 31, 2011

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

edit: just want to add, I have no idea why my account got suspended. Probably HulkaMatt?

Because of Obama.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Because of Obama.

His oppressive taxes have hit twitter as hard as they have the rest of the corporate world! :argh:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Ziggler is 'injured':

quote:

May call in sick this weekend, my neck is killing me from last night..... #andsoismyback ;)

Getting neck examined/worked on today...... Keep your fingers crossed #andyourlips ;)

Although I don't think he means by a doctor! He's also using this as his twitter picture:

MVP somewhat comments on Matt Hardy:

quote:

MVP
Didn't see "it" but it's done & dealt with. He's in a bad place & needs help. Nothing more on that.

Kurt Angle endorses something but I can't help but feel there is a subtle bias:

quote:

I Lost 33 lbs on Kurtanglefoods.com UltraFiberDX and Anglefoods Meals. Gain Muscle, lose fat Fast. 33lbs in 4 months. I didn't even try!!!

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Aug 31, 2011

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
How did Angle lose weight by trading fat for muscle...?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

funny little exchange with Davey Richards and Kevin Steen

@daveyrichards83 posted:

Order then or I will have oreilly kick U in the ribs!!!!!!

@KILLSTEENKILL posted:

@daveyrichards83 You should have him teach you how to write instead!!!!!! Hey, how's Jim doing?

@daveyrichards83 posted:

@KILLSTEENKILL doing great. How's unemployment?

@KILLSTEENKILL posted:

@daveyrichards83 It's better than to have O'Reilly's job...do you tip him when he carries your bag or is that included in his ROH deal?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I think my new purpose on twitter is be really obnoxious towards Icarus.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

MrBling posted:

I think my new purpose on twitter is be really obnoxious towards Icarus.

Just keep tweeting him pictures of muscle cars.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
Twitter moves too fast (or I am following too many people) to properly follow a conversation.

Lo, I am old. :corsair:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Edwardian posted:

Twitter moves too fast (or I am following too many people) to properly follow a conversation.

At least you get to post on Twitter.

Also, do people want to include Formspring accounts in this thread or not? Just wondering. HulkaMatt has a Formspring by the way and you can ask a couple question anonymously if you don't want to sign up. You can ask him about anything it's cool. http://www.formspring.me/HulkaMatt

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oatgan posted:

His oppressive taxes have hit twitter as hard as they have the rest of the corporate world! :argh:

Joke all you want but the truth is that businesses are making the lowest profits in history, the LOWEST!

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Because of Obama.

Literally everything is Obama's fault. Sumbitch even cracked the Washington Monument. I'm sure he ran Matt Hardy off the road too.:haw:

edit:

Jerusalem posted:

Joke all you want but the truth is that businesses are making the lowest profits in history, the LOWEST!

Yeah, the loving company I work for has doubled their annual sales to $200 million over the last three years and showed their appreciation by giving every hourly employee a bonus of $150. Motherfuckers.

ncumbered_by_idgits fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 31, 2011

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Yeah, the loving company I work for has doubled their annual sales to $200 million over the last three years and showed their appreciation by giving every hourly employee a bonus of $150. Motherfuckers.
Ugh, you poor people can't appreciate a good 150 dollars. Isn't that enough for your crack cocaine or whatever it is you buy?!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

That's $150 you didn't earn and you should have thrown that corporate wellfare insult back in their face.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
Gimme your 150 yankbux if you dont want them. Sure I can convert them into real money and buy a magazine or something.

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

What's a bonus? Sounds kind of neat.

FYI: I know what a bonus is, but my old employer decided to stop giving out bonuses for Christmas, cut everyone's (read: non-management folks) salary by 6%, canceled the Christmas party, and then fired one of my co-workers.

All right after Thanksgiving.

Merry loving Christmas :smith:

Content!!! Katie Vick has a twitter! @WWEKatieVick

Katie Vick posted:

People are always worried Triple H is gonna bury Punk but I'm more afraid of him wearing a Kane mask and raping him. Going on experience.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Gimme your 150 yankbux if you dont want them. Sure I can convert them into real money and buy a magazine or something.

imo you should convert it to Bitcoin

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

Oatgan posted:

imo you should convert it to Bitcoin

I'm not a fan of burritos though.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

FYI: I know what a bonus is, but my old employer decided to stop giving out bonuses for Christmas, cut everyone's (read: non-management folks) salary by 6%, canceled the Christmas party, and then fired one of my co-workers.

Jelly of the Month Club....? :stare:

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Jelly of the Month Club....? :stare:

Not even that. :suicide:

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

Content!!! Katie Vick has a twitter! @WWEKatieVick

And so the only joke was used.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Edwardian posted:

Just do what I do and tweet in a vacuum. I almost never check Twitter on the web, just tweet when I feel like it (basically never) and check for Retweets every month or so. Because, you see, I too am far too old to follow a conversation on Twitter. :sweatdrop: Uhhh no I mean I'm way too cool to tweet with you scrubs :smug:

:sigh:

Salt In The Wound
Oct 25, 2005

Hand Jobber Extraordinare
Can I beat the Scott Steiner of tWo? HUH

@SaltInTheWound

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
I'm the very predictable @chazburgr on Twitter. Following PSP posters has been very enlightening

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
A new thread explains why I suddenly have followers. Thanks PSP!

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
CM punk called some random attention whore ugly and has made her cry in real life

http://twitter.com/!/HelloKatie2

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

Medusula posted:

CM punk called some random attention whore ugly and has made her cry in real life

http://twitter.com/!/HelloKatie2

People need to stop tweeting Punk. It always ends in tears.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
She's now threatening to delete her twitter account and calling him a bully while bleating "gently caress my life!".
If as a 30+ year old woman, CM punk saying that doing the kissy duck face in your profile picture makes you look ugly makes you cry, and it's the single worst thing ever to have happened in your life then you need to get a grip and some loving perspective. Especially when you read down and you realise that her friend's brother ODed yesterday.

edit: correction, she managed to change the picture, she's still doing the same face and it's 40+ year old woman not 30+.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
@CMPunk doesn't play well with others.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Gonzo McFee posted:

@CMPunk doesn't play well with others.

This is largely why I adore him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Hahaha her twitter is already down.