Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
Hulkamatt is defeated again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
I tried to trick Tom Marello into supporting the cause. He never retweeted it, but he could very well be writing a song about the plight of Manflurry as we speak.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

Perry Normal posted:

I tried to trick Tom Marello into supporting the cause. He never retweeted it, but he could very well be writing a song about the plight of Manflurry as we speak.

I like to think Mr Obama did something good for all of us after I asked him nicely. Nice bloke y'know.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

The_Rob posted:

Well who does he like?

Recently he's tweeted about Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, and Watch the Throne.

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy
I count no less than three grammy awards in that group, probably a lot more.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
You guys are nice :)

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Lance Storm has joined twitter at @Storm_Wrestling [INSERT JOKE ABOUT HIM BEING A BORING TWEETER HERE]

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
Hulkamatt is a GREAT MAN

Rousimar Pauladeen fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Sep 3, 2011

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Perry Normal posted:

The Nightwatchman is saving this poo poo for his next summer music festival series.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The alliance to end Manflurrymania has gotten so strong as of late!

The powers that be at twitter didn't stand a chance.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Sep 3, 2011

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
Bigelow, yous a busta.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The Posters on Twitter Thread

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mr. Carlisle posted:

The alliance to end Manflurrymania has gotten so strong as of late!

The powers that be at twitter didn't stand a chance.

I tell you, brother, I was there the night Manflurry tweeted 10000 characters of putdowns at Hulkamatt to his millions of followers and by god, it blew the drat roof off.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

The Shaman of Cum posted:

Let's make a thread where we talk about everything that happens on IRC.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
And then we talk on IRC about the thread

I love it

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

The Shaman of Cum posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium* > Punchsport Pagoda > The All New Wrestlers and Wrestling Fans on Twitter Thread

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wrestlers have been saying pretty boring stuff lately and the only laughable stuff being said gets posted in the Matt Hardy thread.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Karmine posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium* > Punchsport Pagoda > The All New Wrestlers and Wrestling Fans on Twitter Thread

It's still an awful circlejerk thread.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I have no idea what's going on in this thread, so here's some pictures of AJ's dog!

AJ Lee posted:

This is the dude I wake up next to everyday. http://yfrog.com/j2vu0sj

"AJ Lee posted:

And yes he personally owns two snuggies he won't sleep without. http://yfrog.com/kg7yufkj

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
I originally read that as " pictures of Aj's Dong" which just raised further questions.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Top Bunk Wanter posted:

Thanks for your opinion now shut the gently caress up and get the gently caress out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Top Bunk Wanter posted:

It's a shame that you are being forced at gunpoint to read this thread then!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'd rather this thread was kept to the actual wrestler's twitter rather than everyone's twitter. If I wanted to read your opinion on wrestling then I'd read every other thread in PSP.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
I'm on there as @SilentTMusicGuy. Not that it really matters or anything.

ZackRyder posted:

At least @WWEShop recognizes that I am the Internet Champion... https://www.yfrog.com/gytb7istj

Oh Zack... :allears:

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Optimist with doubt posted:

I originally read that as " pictures of Aj's Dong" which just raised further questions.

The Gay Community?!???

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Yeah you can get your name in the OP but for the most part keep this like the last thread where you just post wrestler tweets.

Ktik
Jul 10, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

Yeah you can get your name in the OP but for the most part keep this like the last thread where you just post wrestler tweets.

My twitter is @Lineface and demand to make the OP. I demand it, Hulkamatt!!!

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
WWE guys have been trying to get #MissionaryMike trending, which is apparently some inside joke jab at the Miz. I'd really REALLY like to know the story.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

DannoMack posted:

WWE guys have been trying to get #MissionaryMike trending, which is apparently some inside joke jab at the Miz. I'd really REALLY like to know the story.

He's either secretly religious or likes vanilla sex.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

JR posted:

Funny how when ESPN group doesn't carry OU game, it's on FX, Sooners get little coverage on Game Day.

CM Punk posted:

They're SO over

JR posted:

.....and ur point is re: my Sooners? You an OU hater? I'm not a Cubs detractor for the record. Don't make me find you young man.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Top Bunk Wanter posted:

Hahaha man you are just the worst, aren't you?

I bet you're a miserable person.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Add @dkwiggin to the OP, enjoy drunk tweets, tweets about punk, and uh...silence

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
top bunk wanter is indeed miserable, and he comes to this thread to get cheered up by funny tweets but alas, it was not meant to be...

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Lance Storm has joined twitter. Buckle your seatbelts, things are gonna get exciting!

https://twitter.com/#!/Storm_Wrestling

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Michael McGillicutty proves he isn't boring.

Michael McGillicutty posted:

I didnt wanna have a boring workout at the gym today, so I wore my "1987 one shoulder Jerry Lawler tarzan singlet."

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

Tato posted:

Lance Storm has joined twitter. Buckle your seatbelts, things are gonna get exciting!

https://twitter.com/#!/Storm_Wrestling

Truly riveting stuff, so far. Also, he didn't even introduce himself before he started tweeting. Serious breach of locker room etiquette, there.

Just kidding. I love Lance.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I dunno if anyone here follows comedy Twitter teendad13, but every so often he tweets WWE related stuff like:

quote:

i think if CeNation was a real country i would repersent the nation as teen u.n. ambasador

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

HEELZiggler Dolph Ziggler posted:

#missionarymike @mikethemiz is a 1 basic move kind of guy......and that 1 move sure as hell aint a headlock takeover!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Oh, Alex Riley...

AlexNXT Alex Riley posted:

DM@EveMarieTorres hey you thanks for takin it like a champ tonite ;) lol glad to hear my cum tastes like butter

quote:

how do I delete a tweet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy
I'm thinking he's a fake.