Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammond Edgar
Apr 24, 2008

Save Russian Jews posted:

I'm thinking he's a fake.

Yep, this is Riley's real twitter.
http://twitter.com/AlexRileyWWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
I was wondering why he still had NXT in his name and sure enough, he only started tweeting 3 hours ago.

Mad Reverend Rad
Jun 22, 2002

rock and roll's greatest shithead
edit: I botched at reading.

Mad Reverend Rad fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Sep 4, 2011

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy
is there not a thread on this great forum where alex riley will not be unfairly judged?

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Beth Phoenix is cutting a promo on twitter and I really just wish they'd let her do it on TV :(

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mad Reverend Rad posted:

Riley botched at Twitter. Splendid.

See - it doesn't matter if there is discussion about wrestler tweets because people won't read it anyway.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Mad Reverend Rad posted:

Riley botched at Twitter. Splendid.

...not sure if you didn't read the last page or so all the way....

...or if you're just stupid trolling. :raise:

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
The bella twins have gone a bit nuts over a wwe.com article, CM Punk, never one to let a fire like this go un-stoked has just joined in. Props for the passive aggressive way he called the bellas stupid.

CMPunk
Looks like @NatbyNature and @TheBethPhoenix are also #pinupsmart
27 minutes ago

So wait. The divas are mad about an in house article on wwe.com that is potentially designed to garner them attention/TV time? Awesome.
28 minutes ago

Guzim
Nov 10, 2007

Take me away from this big bad world and agree to marry me. So we can start over again.

Medusula posted:

The bella twins have gone a bit nuts over a wwe.com article, CM Punk, never one to let a fire like this go un-stoked has just joined in. Props for the passive aggressive way he called the bellas stupid.

CMPunk
Looks like @NatbyNature and @TheBethPhoenix are also #pinupsmart
27 minutes ago

So wait. The divas are mad about an in house article on wwe.com that is potentially designed to garner them attention/TV time? Awesome.
28 minutes ago

The Bella Twins posted:

Why were divas such as Mickey James, Melina and Gail Kim released. Why aren't wrestlers like Sara Del Ray hired? All amazing!.......

But they just want Sara Del Rey in the WWE!

Guzim fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Sep 4, 2011

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
To which Melina responded:

@thebellatwins You know I love you but everyone needs to seriously calm down and think before tweeting. This is not worth it.

IRONY!

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
The Bella twins know who SDR is. I find that fairly amazing.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
gently caress these ring rats.

thebellatwins The Bella Twins RT by RealKellyKelly
Kelly Kelly and myself have worked to hard to have an unknown, untalented writer say the things she did. Katie (whoever) Suck it! Love Brie
3 hours ago

It's not the only tweet where they really hammer home that this was written by another woman. What the gently caress? Katie Raymond should get some frigging respect for being a woman in a man's world x2. Not some sort of "we can't be bothered to use your last name because you betrayed the sister hood" bollocks.

Oh and she's been writing for the site since 2007.
http://www.wwe.com/search/apachesolr_search/Katie%20Raymond?qterm=Katie%20Raymond

/sign

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

Nattie and Beth have been kayfabing on twitter a whole bunch lately so I wouldn't be surprised if the Bellas et al are doing the same.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
The Bellas are faces now?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The Bellas mentioned Sara Del Rey, so if this is all a kayfabe bitchfit, then I hope the WWE brings in SDR.

quote:

Why were divas such as Mickey James, Melina and Gail Kim released.
Because Mickey and Melina both did poo poo to get themselves fired, and Gail Kim just left on her own.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

What did Mickie do to get fired?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Karmine posted:

What did Mickie do to get fired?
She was being a pain on an EU tour, partying too hard, getting late to the shuttles and all kinds of stuff. Same thing Serena Deeb was fired for.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Flameingblack posted:

She was being a pain on an EU tour, partying too hard, getting late to the shuttles and all kinds of stuff. Same thing Serena Deeb was fired for.

She also threw a justified fit about how she wasn't allowed to pursue a music career while also doing her WWE career but it doesn't make up for the poo poo she was deservedly blamed for.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

I heard Serena was released more for not keeping up the Straight Edge gimmick outside of the shows.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Shouldn't Hogan be on this list somewhere?

http://twitter.com/HulkHogan

edit: Is Angle on there, or did I miss him? http://twitter.com/anglefoods1

CVagts fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Sep 4, 2011

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Lone Rogue posted:

She also threw a justified fit about how she wasn't allowed to pursue a music career while also doing her WWE career but it doesn't make up for the poo poo she was deservedly blamed for.

Lol that was entirely justified. Why would WWE want one of it's commodities to publicly embarrass themselves by releasing some of the worst musical garbage of all time? I can totally see why WWE blocked the move.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Plus she got caked in the ring.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

CVagts posted:

Shouldn't Hogan be on this list somewhere?

http://twitter.com/HulkHogan

edit: Is Angle on there, or did I miss him? http://twitter.com/anglefoods1

I did a CTRL+F on the page for both Hogan and Angle and couldn't find either of them. Thats why i was asking about them on the IRC.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

MacDougall posted:

Lol that was entirely justified. Why would WWE want one of it's commodities to publicly embarrass themselves by releasing some of the worst musical garbage of all time? I can totally see why WWE blocked the move.

Fozzy sucked and so did Jillian Hall's iTunes debut.

It's actually just another example of how "Independent Contractor" doesn't mean poo poo.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

Lone Rogue posted:

Fozzy sucked and so did Jillian Hall's iTunes debut.

Woah the girl with the gimmick of "bad singer" put out a bad album?

The mind baffles.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Karmine posted:

Woah the girl with the gimmick of "bad singer" put out a bad album?

The mind baffles.

The WWE released WWE Originals.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Triple-Kan posted:

The WWE released WWE Originals.

Featuring Steve Austin singing like five songs about beer.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I think Maria also was fired/quit because WWE refused to allow her to release an album on her own time, and if not then it was a major factor in her dissatisfaction with the company.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Oatgan posted:

I think Maria also was fired/quit because WWE refused to allow her to release an album on her own time, and if not then it was a major factor in her dissatisfaction with the company.

They wanted a % of the profits even though they didn't want to promote it and did not have anything to do with the album

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Moose Bigelow posted:

They wanted a % of the profits even though they didn't want to promote it and did not have anything to do with the album

My mistake, it's even better worse!

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
She also had a brilliant idea of marketing the divas to little girls for things like WWE Bratz dolls. They told her something like girls don't buy WWE stuff, ignoring that the reason they don't is they aren't marketing to them.

Maria: Smarter than all the Ivy League marketers working for Vince.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy

Moose Bigelow posted:

Stories like this are what make me give credence to the rumors that the Vince/Savage heat come from Savage getting the Slim Jim deal on his own.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Living Vicariously posted:

Stories like this are what make me give credence to the rumors that the Vince/Savage heat come from Savage getting the Slim Jim deal on his own.

It also solidifies my view that we've gone from the attraction being the wrestlers to the attraction being the promotion.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

It's just not true because he was open to bringing Savage back for a period after his departure.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Moose Bigelow posted:

It also solidifies my view that we've gone from the attraction being the wrestlers to the attraction being the promotion.

This was a fight that started between Hogan and Vince of what was the real star of the show.

It took the Attitude era to prove it, but Vince eventually did.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy

ChampRamp posted:

It's just not true because he was open to bringing Savage back for a period after his departure.

I'd always heard that Savage was the one guy that Vince was consistently against ever bringing back.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

I'd always heard that Savage was the one guy that Vince was consistently against ever bringing back.

Up until, I want to say it was '98 (maybe '97), Vince was open to Savage coming back in some sort of role. Dave mentioned this on the board when Randy died.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Beating up the wrong guy

ChampRamp posted:

Up until, I want to say it was '98 (maybe '97), Vince was open to Savage coming back in some sort of role. Dave mentioned this on the board when Randy died.

Didn't know that. That just makes the Savage heat all the more fascinating to me.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Moose Bigelow posted:

Look at how quickly the shine falls off people that leave WWE:
-Matt Hardy, completely gone.
-Hulk Hogan, doing rent-a-center commercials and scamming people.
-Flair, scamming people.
-Angle, selling food and trying to convince people he's olympic material.
-Mickie James, had to have donations to buy studio time for next album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Hogan is just an idiot in terms of whoever he employs as his agent. Him never going to sitcoms bewilders me just like Ric Flair not appearing in rap videos.