Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huge Ghost
Jun 26, 2007

a lil' horse

@KILLSTEENKILL posted:

I'm driving under the influence...of donuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

coconono posted:

Look at how quickly the shine falls off people that leave WWE:
-Matt Hardy, completely gone.
-Hulk Hogan, doing rent-a-center commercials and scamming people.
-Flair, scamming people.
-Angle, selling food and trying to convince people he's olympic material.
-Mickie James, had to have donations to buy studio time for next album.

I was just thinking about this recently. Not being listed as WWE Superstar Mickie James and instead Former WWE Diva and Current TNA Knockout Mickie James just cheapens everything about you.

There is something so low rent and crappy about being in TNA or whatever it's called now. It's like all they want to be is like WWE (instead of indies and ROH wanting to be about a wrestling product) but they fail so miserably to have any pop culture relevance. No matter what you do in TNA, unless you're AJ Styles, you're business card reads FORMER WWE SUPERSTAR.

Hey, what's Eric Escobar doing now? He was on the bragging rights smackdown team for a week once.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lone Rogue posted:

Hogan is just an idiot in terms of whoever he employs as his agent. Him never going to sitcoms bewilders me just like Ric Flair not appearing in rap videos.

Honestly I think until very recently Hogan was doing pretty well financially and it was more that he just could not keep away from some kind of limelight. Since the divorce though, it seems more like he HAS to do this stuff in order to cover his alimony and look after his family - one of whom is in jail (still?) - and have enough left over for himself.

Flair, on top of all his other financial problems, has a terrible son who is even worse than Hogan's dragging him down. Wasn't he charged with possession of heroin?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

sexy_trash posted:

There is something so low rent and crappy about being in TNA or whatever it's called now. It's like all they want to be is like WWE (instead of indies and ROH wanting to be about a wrestling product) but they fail so miserably to have any pop culture relevance. No matter what you do in TNA, unless you're AJ Styles, you're business card reads FORMER WWE SUPERSTAR.

The best guys in TNA are almost always the guys who either still have something to prove in the business and got released by WWE before they could do it or the guys who never worked in WWE and have proved themselves as viable commodities in TNA.

The only exception to this is like Kurt Angle.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Lone Rogue posted:

The best guys in TNA are almost always the guys who either still have something to prove in the business and got released by WWE before they could do it or the guys who never worked in WWE and have proved themselves as viable commodities in TNA.

TNA has no idea how to do anything right. I went to their website and store for literally the first time ever, and I was amazed how half assed and crappy everything was.

They have nobody there with a vision. You really, REALLY think Vince Russo would learn from trial and error. Or that Bischoff learned something working in WWE. Or Hulk remembered all the stuff he taught Vince in the 80s.

Instead, we have Ric Flair vs. Sting (20 removed from their big angle) and Hogan vs. Sting (15 years past it's shelf life).

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Tommy Dreamer posted:

This just happened @ Mall. U r my fav in ECW U r the best Hardcore guy ever. I am ur #1 fan U r the best 4 all u did in ECW I love u Sandman

Lance Storm" posted:

perhaps they, like Sandman, were drunk at the time

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Not sure if this is fake, but that is definitely the profile that is linked from WWE.com If this is real, lmao thats one huge whoops.

Whatboy
Oct 6, 2008

This Forum Is Pissing Me Off!

Felony posted:

Not sure if this is fake, but that is definitely the profile that is linked from WWE.com If this is real, lmao thats one huge whoops.

Its fake, it was discussed a page back. Alex Riley's actual Twitter is AlexRileyWWE. Probably an opportunist fan noticing WWE's mistake and using it to his advantage.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Whatboy posted:

Its fake, it was discussed a page back. Alex Riley's actual Twitter is AlexRileyWWE. Probably an opportunist fan noticing WWE's mistake and using it to his advantage.

Oh I guess somehow I missed that. Sorry guys.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Guzim posted:

But they just want Sara Del Rey in the WWE!
...do the Bellas realise that if Sara came in, she'd join Beth and Natalya in their Barbie crushing? (which I'm totally fine with)

KungFu Grip posted:

I heard Serena was released more for not keeping up the Straight Edge gimmick outside of the shows.
I always figured the Straight Edge part of the news item wasn't meant to be taken literally and that it was more that she partied a lot.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
John Cena is a bit of a star when it comes to retweeting people that hate him. He just retweeted this by an @uppo18:

quote:

thought I'd got to the end of raw without seeing you be a boring oval office. Retire everyone hates you

and responded with:

quote:

Don't get me wrong...so many positive messages out there, thank u guys for that. Just saying even when u do what u love....
...and really enjoy it...it always comes with discontent. No biggie. #riseabovehate I bet that dude will be SUPER PO'D when I beat del rio

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Added another couple of ex-WWE accounts to the lists

Mike Mondo: https://www.twitter.com/MikeMondo83
Cherry: https://www.twitter.com/FmrDivaCherry

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party

apsouthern posted:

Added another couple of ex-WWE accounts to the lists

Mike Mondo: https://www.twitter.com/MikeMondo83
Cherry: https://www.twitter.com/FmrDivaCherry

I always liked Cherry, so seeing she's on Twitter makes me happy. I hope she is doing well and doesn't turn out to be a Matt Hardy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

I always liked Cherry, so seeing she's on Twitter makes me happy. I hope she is doing well and doesn't turn out to be a Matt Hardy.

even if she got fat and chainsawed cardboard cut outs of her boyfriends, I'd still be all about her.

e:
random Kong update:

Kharma posted:

I think all of the pens in my house went on some sort of field trip together.

coconono fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Sep 6, 2011

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Worth putting in here if anyone wants to add a truck monkey

ZackRyder Zack Ryder
I've been told @ColleenSheehy made the Zack Ryder video package from last night's Raw. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

coconono posted:

e:
random Kong update:

Everything is abandoning her in preparation for The Arrival.

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
CM Punk retweeted something by Stephen Fry about Freddie Mercury.

Never marked so hard for a tweet before.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

@Maryse0ulette posted:

I love reading stupid pick up lines. Believe it or not I’ve had guys come up to me and be 100% serious and confident, thinking they were sooo smart and creative with their approaches. Time to laugh with me… and oohhhh check out the magnet one, and the “Hey do you have time..” line. Yes, it actually happened… haha

(Big stupid list)
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

I know it's an old line, but the idea of someone using that on Maryse is really cracking me up. You just don't use that on celebrities. hahaha.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
#areyouseriousbro is trending. In part it seems to harry potter people using it as a meme.

Huge Ghost
Jun 26, 2007

a lil' horse

@ColtCabana posted:

Off to Japan. I even found a friend to travel with!!!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Christian Dinosaur posted:

:psyduck: "I know your name isn't really 'boom boom', I'm not STUPID. So, what's your real name?"
:jewish: "My name?"
:psyduck: "Yes"
:jewish: "Uh, John."
:psyduck: "John WHAT?"
:jewish: "John Jacob."
:psyduck: "John Jacob WHAT?"
:jewish: "John Jacob... Jingleheimer Schmidt"

:aaa:

:psyduck: "your name... is MY name too!"

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Have colt and kenny ever had a match? Quick search on youtube didnt show anything.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Sionistic posted:

Have colt and kenny ever had a match? Quick search on youtube didnt show anything.
I can remember a promo between the two sitting in a boiler room, with Kenny sitting at a desk. I don't even remember why, but it might have been for ROH some time ago. They both work comedy faces, so I don't see where they would have run across one another otherwise.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
They had some interaction in PWG with Colt saving El Generico from Chuck Taylor and Kenny Omega, but as I don't really watch PWG I don't know what came of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGqZ4yqkpB8

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
They would be a GREAT team.

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Oh Punk :allears:

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Regal posted:

Trying to think if Teddy Long owes me a favour.I need to get a World Championship match on Smackdown on Liverpool. Maybe the last chance I have of becoming the first English World Champion in front of WWE's loyalist fans.

He is retweeting TONS of people telling him he needs a title shot.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

TheRealMorrison posted:

Wow, that retweet from that fan putting you over just changed my opinion of you.

Who is he talking about?

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

YOUR DADS HAIR posted:

Who is he talking about?

I'm wondering if it's Regal?

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
fans are all tweeting anyone with a WWE tag about regal, CM punk has a few as well.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
When is WWE going to Liverpool? I'm sure they could find a way to have a heel champion/fighting face champion give local long-time wrestler William Regal a title shot.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
8th of November. Plenty of time to set something up. gently caress just do a battle royale at the start of the show or something.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

Oh Punk :allears:

Somebody didn't call after sleeping with a barrista.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Lone Rogue posted:

Somebody didn't call after sleeping with a barrista.

Someone should ask Punk how big barista's dick is.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa

Gavok posted:

Someone should ask Punk how big barista's dick is.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

quote:

steveaustinBSR Steve Austin
@IAmJericho I'm still following you kid...and I've known youve had nothing to say for years...

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Jericho: Why are you following me au..
Austin: You got something to say kid?
Jericho: .....no
Austin: Keep walkin

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Last teendad13 tweet:

quote:

who would win in a fight between randy orton and shrek 2? guess we will never kno

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

TNADixie Dixie Carter posted:

I know who I want to see win the BFG Series on Sunday's PPV to face Kurt Angle at Bound For Glory. I would love to know your choice!

4 minutes later

TNADixie Dixie Carter posted:

I know who I want to see win the BFG Series on Sunday's PPV for a World Title shot at Bound For Glory. I would love to hear your choice!

Oh Dixie :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Dixie Carter, dumbest wrestling promoter.

And that's a long list to be at the top of.