Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Mason Ryan isn't a very good wrestler, but he's self aware, and people always have awesome things to say about him, as a person. I remember hearing so much about how humble he was when he won the FCW title, saying that he wasn't ready and he was a terrible wrestler. He didn't think he was ready from TV either.

I respect that, and people that are aware of their flaws like that tend to get better. Welchtista might be as good, or better, than the real thing some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
So I decided to go ahead and join this twitter thing rather than just occasionally lurk

http://twitter.com/The_Tables

I have followed only two men...

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
We need to do everything in our power to get D-Von to follow you.

And by that I mean I will tweet more about anime.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Flameingblack posted:

Mason Ryan isn't a very good wrestler, but he's self aware, and people always have awesome things to say about him, as a person. I remember hearing so much about how humble he was when he won the FCW title, saying that he wasn't ready and he was a terrible wrestler. He didn't think he was ready from TV either.

I respect that, and people that are aware of their flaws like that tend to get better. Welchtista might be as good, or better, than the real thing some day.

I have a lot of respect for him as well and feel bad for his situation. If he complains about the way they've developed him they'll likely can him.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Colt Cabana posted:

JAPANESE UPDATE: I have become the Jeweyer, Smaller, Fatter, Whiter, Not as popular version of Bob Sapp #OrIsThatCorino?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

JBL posted:

“@charmingm4tty: just wondering why you had to be so heartless to Meanie, considering hes a cool guy and all."-- we r now friends.

"And if he says we're not I'll give him such a beating!"

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
RealLinda2012 Linda McMahon
Vince likes to slather me in @JRsBBQ sauce and have his way with me. Right before he finishes he screams "WHATAMANEUVER"

johnny blast
@RealLinda2012 Oh holy poo poo that is THE, THE! funniest poo poo i've heard this year!!!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Moose Bigelow posted:

RealLinda2012 Linda McMahon
Vince likes to slather me in @JRsBBQ sauce and have his way with me. Right before he finishes he screams "WHATAMANEUVER"

johnny blast
@RealLinda2012 Oh holy poo poo that is THE, THE! funniest poo poo i've heard this year!!!

I have doubts about the supposed "real"-ness of RealLinda2012, but if it's good enough for the MSW Champion, it's good enough for me.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Regal: That divvy @ZackRyder actually had the audacity to ask me yesterday to be on his daft show.

Ryder: I'm working really hard on getting @RealKingRegal on Z! TLIS...again

Regal: Only if you talk to Teddy Long and get me a World Championship match on Smackdown in Liverpool.#Regalfirstenglishworldchamp.

Regal: You need to beg or get me my championship match

Austin: dude...you would totally spike the ratings. Regal+Long Island Iced Z =ratings.

Regal: He put me on 3 times and they were the highest rated shows but he edited them to make me look bad. He's jealous. I'm so over.

:allears:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Smackdown in Liverpool better feature Regal winning the Internet Championship

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

AJ Lee posted:

Having "go food shopping" next to "wash blood out of gear" on my to-do list is one of those things that makes me feel not so normal.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
When did she get blood on her gear?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Probably at a house show.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

She forgot a tampon. It happens.

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

She forgot a tampon. It happens.

She's old enough to need one?

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

BIG KAITLYN MAH MUFFLAH FEH OW

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

It happens when you fall over after every move.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

It happens when you fall over after every move.

I never see blood on Sin Cara's gear. :colbert:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Kevin Steen posted:

Can anyone talented in the business of ''messing'' with websites please make themselves known to me? Thanks.

So, who wants to do some hacking for Steen?

Lucania
May 1, 2009

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Lucania posted:

Wish I could empty quote this forever.

BobbyHeenanTinyHat
Apr 1, 2005

Calling all girls of the opposite sex
N/A

BobbyHeenanTinyHat fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Aug 26, 2018

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

M1TCH3LL posted:

As much as I don't like CM Punk, this...

is as close to changing my mind as possible. Between that and retweeting Stephen Fry, all he needs to do now is tweet 'HERE IS THE NEWS!' to make me eat my words and accept him as my new personal Lord and saviour.

The Day Today reference doesn't really work in text. Better to go with "PETER! YOU LOST THE NEWS!!"

I'm amazed it's even possible for Americans to "get" Partridge, early 90s British satire would be a pretty tough sell to them.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

BizarroAzrael posted:

The Day Today reference doesn't really work in text. Better to go with "PETER! YOU LOST THE NEWS!!"

I'm amazed it's even possible for Americans to "get" Partridge, early 90s British satire would be a pretty tough sell to them.

"I've been working for WWF since 1999. At Wrestlemania 15, no-one died. At Backlash, no-one died. At No Mercy, no-one died. At Over The Edge, SOME ONE died. At King Of The Ring, no-one died. At Fully Loaded, there was the incident with the pigeon."

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
KILLSTEENKILL Kevin Steen
It's nothing but a mercy killing...rohwrestling.com/forum

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dolph is my new favourite wrestler :allears:

HEELZiggler Dolph Ziggler
“@ZackRyder: Im the 8th most followed @WWE Superstar on twitter. @maryse0uellet I'm coming for your spot"-unlike #missionarymike ;)

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Did anyone ever spill why they're calling him Missionary Mike? Also, who is Torg Hammerstien and why is Cena constantly retweeting him?

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
He's called Missionary Mike, because he has one move

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Chris Jericho posted:

Wow... Entourage sure went out with a whimper huh?

JR posted:

Poorly booked finish. WTH. Disappointed.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Potential Night of Champions spoiler? I guess not because they clearly want us to see this, but just in case I'll tag it:

Shawn Michaels posted:
Begrudgingly finished my workout, off 2 WWE Land 2 do heaven knows what w/HHH. Guess I'll find out when I get there. Luv last minute stuff!!

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Just changed Claudio's twitter to Antonio Cesaro and added a couple of new accounts for Steve "The Turtle" Weiner and Jessie McKay (from SHIMMER). Also added everyone's favourite back from the dead wrestling promotion IWA Mid South...

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Hey ap, maybe it's just Chrome, but the text in some parts of the OP is all sorts of meesed up. See pic.

And I just checked in Firefox, and I had no problems, so it looks like it's a Chrome issue.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Hey ap, maybe it's just Chrome, but the text in some parts of the OP is all sorts of meesed up. See pic.

And I just checked in Firefox, and I had no problems, so it looks like it's a Chrome issue.

So it is, looks like Chrome sucks balls

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

apsouthern posted:

So it is, looks like Chrome sucks balls

At rendering text, yes. But it's fast, man.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

if WWE gives us just one Claudio/Regal match, I'll be happy.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Someone help Cornette!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Someone help Cornette!

someone RT this to Matt Hardy. If anyone knows, it's him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I know, man, I had a Wendy's burger the other day and it was all dry. It came in a new fancy half-box, that was rad.

Twitter is bullshit, though. Kelly Kelly has not responded to ONE of my tweets.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy

hahahahaha this is awesome