Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
My allergies are acting up and my nose is raw from being blown so much. And I can barely hear from everything being stuffy one hour and the next my nose is gushing. Feels like my period moved from crotch to face.

The dollar store was out of dried plums and they're almost 4 bucks a drat bag at the grocery store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Z-Magic posted:

My hairline is receding so fast I'll probably be bald by thirty.

I have to cut 5mg finasteride pills into quarters because there isn't a generic Propecia.

Ridian
Jul 3, 2011
My toothpaste is too spicy.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Bone Storm posted:

I had an iPhone 3GS, then my new job gave me an iPhone 4 for a work line. It is a real hassle to carry 2 iPhones
I was going to post a first-world problem but then we hit peak fwp on page 1. :(

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
My TV isn't big enough.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Understanding what thread you're in is futile the monkey said as it double-clicked the report button.
The other day I hit the wrong button on my HDTV and it looked ugly until I fixed it.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
I got a Netflix streaming account only to find out that I've already watched all of the good shows.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

spite house posted:

The baristas at Intelligentsia were snide to me.

Michael Voltaggio's new sandwich restaurant is closed Monday AND Tuesday. What the gently caress, who does that? I wanted my foie gras and fried chicken skin sandwich, goddamnit!

The 408 bus is fast and awesome with on-board TVs, but it doesn't run that often. The 8 bus is old and dirty and slow with no TVs, but it runs every five seconds. THIS IS A HARD DECISION.

Gluten-free beer is gross.

I don't live anywhere near Chicago and Intelligentsia is a fantastic loving coffee house :smith:

I'm a white middle class guy who doesn't have a good cup of coffee.

My job is boring and I get paid to watch youtube.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

A Sky+ box is about £120. A Sky+ HD box is free. I don't have an HD telly, though, and only want to get one when connected TVs and glasses-less 3D is the standard. But I want a free Sky+ box. Ahhhhhhh

My good earphones broke, and I had to have my music sounding poo poo in standard Apple white ones until my replacements were delivered 3 days later.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I want to read the bitcoins thread but there's about a thousand posts since the last time I read it. I have the time, it just seems like so much effort to get caught up.

I'm also behind on the boobs and rear end threads and sometimes people quote a broken link as being really good and I feel like I'm missing out.

Kithyen
Oct 18, 2002
I DON'T KNOW THE BBCODE FOR BIG RED TITLES SO I CAN'T FIX THIS FUCK
A dark skinned man with tattoos looked at me.....I've never been so scared.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
AVAST! VIRUS DATABASE HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

One of my contact lenses won't adhere to my eye no matter how much solution I use on it. Now half my visual field is blurry.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

My butt hurts because I've been sitting in a chair all day.

Proletariat Beowulf
Jan 7, 2007
I wish meat screamed as I ate it.
My right speaker only emits sound if I turn the volume up too high.

I have too many books to carry around.

My phone's internet is too slow.

Since graduating from college with my second degree, I don't have access to LexisNexis or other online article/journal databases for research. :eng101:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Splicer posted:

I want to read the bitcoins thread but there's about a thousand posts since the last time I read it. I have the time, it just seems like so much effort to get caught up.

I'm also behind on the boobs and rear end threads and sometimes people quote a broken link as being really good and I feel like I'm missing out.

Catch up its so worth it.

I only have a standard def television.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Pope Mobile posted:

AVAST! VIRUS DATABASE HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Right click on taskbar -> Silent/Gaming Mode.

Frosted Ambassador
Dec 26, 2009

Surfing on the network
Part of me is dead
The Vicodin I just took cured my abdominal pain, but now I'm queasy.

Strawberry Tofu
May 13, 2009

Spaticus posted:

The inside of my ear is really itchy

I feel you there big time. Whenever I lay down the inside of my ear gets -really- itchy.

Also, there's a bridge being rebuilt on the road I live on, so I have to drive an extra five minutes to get around the construction. :geno:

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Sometimes, when I want to put my hair up I can't find a hairband, and I have to spend two minutes looking for one.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.
Sometimes I miss the hole in my Capri Sun for the straw to poke through and end up stabbing the pouch instead and juice leaks everywhere.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Heres another rap about First World Problems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3w1_E1V46M

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I don't want to recycle the boxes that my new computer came in.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

marsattacks posted:

Sometimes, when I want to put my hair up I can't find a hairband, and I have to spend two minutes looking for one.

Do you do like my girlfriend does start to put your hair up but then realize you dont have one so you walk around the apartment for 10 minutes holding your hair up looking for one?

Just let it go!

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I have to share the xbox with my brother and he's always hogging it.

My friend unfollowed me on twitter and I'm too scared to ask why.

I have eczema on my foot and I've run out of cream for it but I'm too lazy to go back to the doctor.

The TV in my room is too small and only has Freeview and my family are always watching Family Guy and cop shows on the lounge TV so I can never watch the shows on Sky that I want to watch.

:saddowns:

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

I just realized I have nothing to wear to the Michelin-starred restaurant tonight. My black slacks are clean, but black slacks are not chic.

I want some bacon, but this super-fancy hippie uncured bacon is so lean it doesn't want to fry up properly.

The place that's tinting my car's windows won't give me a loaner, so I have to rent a car to go hiking on the coast tomorrow.

I got a pile of advance reading copies of upcoming novels and they all suck.

Woe.

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful
There's too much ice cream left in the carton for one bowl (so I feel like a fatty) but not enough to split it into two satisfying bowls. There is no God.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I failed two classes last semester because playing WoW was more important, and now I can't make them up. :saddowns:

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

She's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
She just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

I got the sleeve on my dressing gown slightly wet when I was brushing my teeth. The walk back from the bathroom was almost uncomfortable, and now one of my wrists is a little bit colder than the other.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

spite house posted:

I want some bacon, but this super-fancy hippie uncured bacon is so lean it doesn't want to fry up properly.

You're getting the wrong kind of super-fancy hippie uncured bacon. The kind I get is almost 3/4ths fat and delicious.

I get paid to do art all day for video games and sometimes what I'm working on is boring and I want to slack off and not do it.

revolver_pookie
Nov 30, 2008

Big Kitty, Spendin G's
I went to preorder the non-3DS version of the new Harvest Moon at Gamestop so I could get a stuffed Alpaca, but they were only taking preorders for the 3DS version. So I preordered it online and now I have to wait longer to get the game AND pay shipping :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The buzzer at Panera Bread scares me every time :(.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

MindlessHavok posted:

Do you do like my girlfriend does start to put your hair up but then realize you dont have one so you walk around the apartment for 10 minutes holding your hair up looking for one?

Just let it go!

Sometimes having your hair up is the most important thing ever, ok???

(Which is to say, yes. Yes I do.)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm a really Nice Guy, but girls won't date me. Come see my posts in E/N please.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

I regret selling my DSLite.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
Sometimes I have to stand on the bus.

trapt
Sep 21, 2010
I didn't get in the Starcraft 2 beta last year and now I'm sure I won't get in the Diablo 3 beta.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
None of my friends wanted to eat with me tonight so I ended up eating all alone in a crowded dining hall :qq:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Sometimes I wonder if I'm putting on airs by having a razor with three blades. Surely I could get by with two.

But not one. I mean, I'm not a savage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I was playing Chrono Trigger earlier and was doing some grinding for levels and stopped paying attention to what was going on and my team died making me lose around an hour and a half of work. Now I don't even want to play anymore.

• Locked thread