Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Flameingblack posted:

At least on Twitter I can curse and make an rear end out of myself.

I don't need twitter for that, I do it in all mediums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I use twitter mostly for random observations. I have a blog if I want to write anything long.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

I use it to post offensive pictures of animals on the internet.

I use it to be just plain offensive. Also I shilled the crisps out of that last ROH iPPV. Cary should send me some fun monies.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm also currently using it to try to get Kelly Kelly to answer stupid questions. Though I'm thinking of switching and trying to get her to answer math questions.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

I'm also currently using it to try to get Kelly Kelly to answer stupid questions. Though I'm thinking of switching and trying to get her to answer math questions.

http://twitter.com/#!/dumbkellykelly

here you go. :nws: -ish background and twiticon, btw.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Huh, I didn't realize Matt Hardy had entered WWE's rehab program:

some guy posted:

RT @nitingambhir Props to @wwe for taking care of @MATTHARDYBRAND Thx Vince.

Matt Hardy posted:

I agree, it's a very classy move on their behalf. Thanks @WWE
Never thought MATT would be the Hardy to get there first :psyduck:

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Minidust posted:

Matt Hardy misheard them and is gonna be upset about not getting a free ham.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Minidust posted:

Maybe Matt is the better Hardy after all. Maybe he was just going through a rough patch?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MacDougall posted:

Maybe Matt is the better Hardy after all. Maybe he was just going through a rough patch?

I think the rough patch may have been "not being in my 20s anymore" and with any luck rehab should get him over that just in time for an early mid-life crisis.

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
http://twitter.com/HEELZiggler/status/116118328786948096

Wolverine (possibly) fractured Ziglers Jaw. That is a lot of jaw to fracture!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

cmcxon posted:

Hugh Jackman isn't Wolverine, Wolverine is Hugh Jackman.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

cmcxon posted:

Oh my god "#thanksbatman", I love Dolph being such a meathead.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
I have been punched in the face countless times by people who were actually trying to hurt me and never had anything more than a split lip and a blood nose. And yes I've been hit by guys as big/bigger than Hugh Jackman. If Ziggler has a fractured jaw from that, then he is a glassjaw. Surely just keeping kayfabe.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Only way to be sure is to have Hugh Jackman punch you in the face to test your theory.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Gonzo McFee posted:

Only way to be sure is to have Hugh Jackman punch you in the face to test your theory.

On the off chances that Hugh Jackman is a far tougher man than average?

Okay that's fair. Set it up.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

MacDougall posted:

I have been punched in the face countless times by people who were actually trying to hurt me and never had anything more than a split lip and a blood nose. And yes I've been hit by guys as big/bigger than Hugh Jackman. If Ziggler has a fractured jaw from that, then he is a glassjaw. Surely just keeping kayfabe.
yeah but were you on the receiving end of a ROUGH RYDER after those punches?

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Minidust posted:

yeah but were you on the receiving end of a ROUGH RYDER after those punches?

Nah just a Lou Thesz press.

George Kaplan
Mar 12, 2006

MacDougall posted:

Nah just a Lou Thesz press.

I think I know the kind of clubs you go to now.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Yes and that's why I've been punched in the face lots. I live in a redneck town.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Tommy Dreamer posted:

1 half of the greatest tag team of all time @TestifyDevon in now on twitter. The other half still can't fit on twitter. Ohh My Brother!!!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Glitterbomber posted:

Oh my god "#thanksbatman", I love Dolph being such a meathead.

I can't remember turning around so much on a wrestler in quite some time. I hated Ziggler when he first came out-he seemed so generic and emblematic of everything that's wrong with WWE's developmental system. But he's pleasantly surprised me by being an above average worker and being a pretty darn good personality and promo.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

@TheRock posted:

6:50am. Still on set. Shot all night long. Coffee by the motherf****n gallon. Good mornin. http://ow.ly/i/hEEP

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
I hope Dolph's super-serious "follow THAT!" phase is done with. It wasn't doing anything for me and his old snarky NXT-pro persona is much better.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Follow Crossbones!

http://twitter.com/#/itscrossbones

He plays DC Universe Online, he's a giant teddybear, and he did some of UMB's tattoos. He's awesome.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Lance Storm posted:

Taught 13 new people to run ropes today. Not 2 name names but anyone currently in industry that needs help, I'm in Calgary...Alberta, Canada

He's not talking about Hugh Jackman, either.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Was one of them Kelly Kelly?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Cardboard Box posted:

Kelly Kelly is sick of people saying she needs to learn to wrestle and is going to prove it for all of the models out there that they can achieve anything!*

*integrity not included

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Cardboard Box posted:

Well he was talking about 2 name names so I would assume so :v:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Hulk Hogan posted:

Who is Bruce Campbell?

Bruce Campbell posted:

He's just covering. We are INTIMATE.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Ezekiel Jackson posted:

Back to the yay...flying from Dayton to Chicago wearing my #33 Polk High Jersey...(Peg I scored 4 touchdowns in 1 game)

Andrew jackson or johnson...RT @b_skillz @ezekielwwe I bet you don't know who Al scored the game winning TD against? (don't google it lol)

4 bodyslams, 1 match.

I promise I will try to not make fun of Zeke anymore.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

If Zeke is doing four bodyslams a match in tribute to Al Bundy, then bless that man.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

If Zeke is doing four bodyslams a match in tribute to Al Bundy, then bless that man.

He is instantly my favorite wrestler.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
Ya know for a guy who almost never cut promos, Gran Akuma sure tweets a lot.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Army of Darkness II: The Army of Hulkamaniacs would be a fine film indeed.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

smashpro1 posted:

quote:

Hulk Hogan posted:
Who is Bruce Campbell?

quote:

Bruce Campbell posted:
He's just covering. We are INTIMATE.

:lol:

This is amazing.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DMPunk posted:

Ya know for a guy who almost never cut promos, Gran Akuma sure tweets a lot.
Gran Akuma probably should never cut another promo in his life. He's not very good at it.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Gran Akuma is a scary, shiny-headed man and should be allowed to do whatever he wants if it keeps him from kicking people in the face. :ohdear:

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

RealKingRegal posted:

I'm indebted to Dean Ambrose.
You've saved my life.Very clever lad.I'd allowed myself to become complacent .It took a genius like you awaken the hiddeous rabblings of my mind.Those thought will never stop thinking of ways to to turture,miame and sadden your excistance.But again I truly thank you for making me feel alive again.

Not that I'm not excited but....what the hell happened? :psyduck:

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Hiram posted:

Not that I'm not excited but....what the hell happened? :psyduck:
Regal's been working as a commentator down in FCW so my assumption is that the two of them have some sort of angle going on down there. I don't know for sure and can't find FCW taping results anywhere so I'm just guessing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Edge & Christian posted:

Regal's been working as a commentator down in FCW so my assumption is that the two of them have some sort of angle going on down there. I don't know for sure and can't find FCW taping results anywhere so I'm just guessing.

Yeah, I figured as much. Regal's been putting Moxley (Ambrose) over on commentary a poo poo load during his matches. I'm really wondering what's going on because if this leads to a Regal/Ambrose match or two then sign me the gently caress up.