Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Yeah, I think that they're indeed building to a Regal/Ambrose match down in FCW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lloyd Boner posted:

Yeah, I think that they're indeed building to a Regal/Ambrose match down in FCW.

They just had the match recently.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Anyone else think it's kinda strange that CM Punk talks to the girl from Paramore on twitter? I wouldn't think Paramore would be his kind of thing. I know people can have eclectic musical tastes, but Punk has a Bouncing Souls tattoo, Shouts out Sick Of It All before every match, and is in an H20 video. Just seems strange.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Saint Jimmy posted:

Anyone else think it's kinda strange that CM Punk talks to the girl from Paramore on twitter? I wouldn't think Paramore would be his kind of thing. I know people can have eclectic musical tastes, but Punk has a Bouncing Souls tattoo, Shouts out Sick Of It All before every match, and is in an H20 video. Just seems strange.

Before my MP3 player broke, the last five songs I believe were "Eyes" by Naked and Famous, "Revolution is my name" by Pantera, a Chrono Trigger instrumental, "Cuntry Boner" by Puscifer and "Party Rock" by LMAO.

Music taste for people is finally expanding to where you don't have to sit in one genre and stew in it. You can actually expand to other stuff and admit you like a pop song without losing your cred.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

Lone Rogue posted:

Before my MP3 player broke, the last five songs I believe were "Eyes" by Naked and Famous, "Revolution is my name" by Pantera, a Chrono Trigger instrumental, "Cuntry Boner" by Puscifer and "Party Rock" by LMAO.

Music taste for people is finally expanding to where you don't have to sit in one genre and stew in it. You can actually expand to other stuff and admit you like a pop song without losing your cred.

If you give a poo poo about what anyone else thinks of your musical tastes and losing your cred at any point youre a poser anyway. Like what you like, hate what you hate, give zero fucks. The best way to live.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Like what you like, hate what you hate, give zero fucks. The best way to live.

The credo of the uncool person :smug:

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Saint Jimmy posted:

Isn't she engaged to the singer from New Found Glory? Pretty sure I've seen Punk mention them on twitter so maybe that's a connection?

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

Ziggy Tsardust posted:

The credo of the uncool person :smug:

Oh shiiiiiit! Ziggy dropping haterbombs! My cred! :cry:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

There was a vote to kick you out of the tWo. You're still in the tWo.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

What cred? :confused:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Ted Dibiase is holding a contest for best tailgating party at a WWE event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7YdKpxTykw

That's pretty cool of him, especially showing up and signing autographs and taking pictures. And hell, it's a clever way to generate buzz for himself.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

Lone Rogue posted:

There was a vote to kick you out of the tWo. You're still in the tWo.

:neckbeard: A good da..

Rarity posted:

What cred? :confused:

...oh :(

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Mike the Miz posted:

Conan O'Brian Can't Stop is now available on Netflix watch instantly if you like movies about people who were unjustly fired. I know I do.

Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009

apsouthern posted:

Isn't she engaged to the singer from New Found Glory? Pretty sure I've seen Punk mention them on twitter so maybe that's a connection?

Punk is supposedly good friends with both of them. I remember reading sometime last year that he even invited Paramore to Raw as guests of his, though they weren't shown on camera at all. This pic was posted on one of their Twitters after the show:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Also something to think of: Maybe he likes her as a person but isn't wild about her music.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Saint Jimmy posted:

CM Punk is good friends with her and her boyfriend. They're all straight-edge together.

(CM Punk has also hit that)

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

:neckbeard: A good da..

...oh :(

I still love you, LVB. Ginger Scots solidarity!

:fella:

Edit: Holy poo poo, your new av.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Scott Stanford posted:

@JackKorpela do you think anyone will realize that you and I are the two Sin Caras?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Stanford must be Evil Cara since Jack always has our back. :colbert:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Scott Stanford posted:

Randy Orton's got that same look on his face that my ex girlfriend used to have when I didnt help clean up the dinner table! #wackyeyes
Now when Randy gets those eyes, we have to refer to them as Wacky Eyes.

George Kaplan
Mar 12, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Also something to think of: Maybe he likes her as a person but isn't wild about her music.

Maybe he wants to see her naked? This *is* Punk we're talking about.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Atticus Finch posted:

Now when Randy gets those eyes, we have to refer to them as Wacky Eyes.
It's still Crazy Eyes to me, dammnit..

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

B-b-b-but what if the guy I like enjoys that band I don't like :qq:

oatgan fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Sep 25, 2011

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Perigryn posted:

It's still Crazy Eyes to me, dammnit..

No, that's Edge. Edge has the crazy eyes and then smashes the computer.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

AJ Lee posted:

Not even this glorious pumpkin spice latte will save my sanity whilst sitting next to a very cute, but very evil demon baby on this flight.

Kaitlyn posted:

@WWEAJLee that baby was so seemingly precious prior to boarding the flight. Now I remember why I don't look directly into a baby's eyes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I haven't read anything on Wrestling Observer about Samoa Joe making a scene on a flight :confused:

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

Yoshi Tatsu posted:

This is a today's picture. Not darkside. http://yfrog.com/18ywoysj

Yoshi is the best grimdark hero ever. :3:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PunkBoy posted:

Yoshi is the best grimdark hero ever. :3:

I asked in the smackdown thread but lost it, where the gently caress does Yoshi wrestle now? I saw him in the Smackdown roster pic, but I've never seen him in a a match, I used to love that dude and his new look thing looks neat.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Glitterbomber posted:

I asked in the smackdown thread but lost it, where the gently caress does Yoshi wrestle now? I saw him in the Smackdown roster pic, but I've never seen him in a a match, I used to love that dude and his new look thing looks neat.

Usually, on NXT. He is officially on the Smackdown roster, though.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Glitterbomber posted:

NXT and Superstars.

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

Not exactly a wrestler but I thought it was kinda funny that I found this today on my twitter timeline, which has nothing wrestling related on it except for the Iron Sheik (because he is the man)

TheTweetOfGod posted:

Well, gotta go. Michael Cole just used the phrase "anal bleeding" on national TV and I need to give Satan a heads-up.

I'm not sure I wanna watch RAW now :v:

Hammond Edgar
Apr 24, 2008
Speaking of anal bleeding.

@KILLSTEENKILL posted:

Booker T: ''Cole made a miztake man. iz NoT Laler who got anal bleedement. Itz dos Yung Buks man!'' - Source: My brain.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cliff Compton is bad at twitter.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

@TheRock posted:

Very proud of my son @danieltosh. My loins greatest achievement. http://ow.ly/i/i6MB

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I see it.

TylerReksNEffect
Dec 24, 2005

HARD GAY
Oh, uh, I changed my Twitter name, so I guess fix my link to point to ReksEffectSA. Figured it would be a little easier for people outside of the tWo to recognize me.

George Kaplan
Mar 12, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

Ted Dibiase is holding a contest for best tailgating party at a WWE event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7YdKpxTykw

That's pretty cool of him, especially showing up and signing autographs and taking pictures. And hell, it's a clever way to generate buzz for himself.

Yes, Ted, putting on an "English" accent makes you a goof.

DiBiase is unfortunately painfully bland.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

George Kaplan posted:

Yes, Ted, putting on an "English" accent makes you a goof.

DiBiase is unfortunately painfully bland.

He comes off as the "cool" guy at the office. Wearing golfing hats isn't working either.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

TylerReksNEffect posted:

Oh, uh, I changed my Twitter name, so I guess fix my link to point to ReksEffectSA. Figured it would be a little easier for people outside of the tWo to recognize me.

Changed that, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009
http://twitter.com/NormDe_Plume is my twitter.

I don't tweet but that's because no one I know uses Twitter, if I have some people to interact with that will probably change.

Always willing to talk music with other music geeks.