Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I just realized that one of my favorite webcomics, which has been running for years and has hundreds of strips, has alt text. Now I'm gonna have to go back through the whole thing to read it all. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

aventari posted:

If you (or a friend) did this work yourself it would be ~$200
Yeah but I'm the stereotypical girl who doesn't know poo poo about fixing cars. I couldn't even put the spare on by myself, I had to have some guy do it. :(

amplifier worship posted:

Depending on where you're from, it might not matter! In Ontario, even if you sign a lease that says "no pets" your landlord cannot legally enforce that clause of the contract unless the pet is dangerous or harmful to other tenants (such as allergies, etc.)
I live in Buffalo, NY. Does it still apply? Because if that's the case I'm adopting October Revolution's kitten. Not kidding.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I'm going to dress our boston terrier up as a butler for our Halloween party, but dog clothes are expensive.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.

Pope Mobile posted:

I'm going to dress our boston terrier up as a butler for our Halloween party, but dog clothes are expensive.

But they're already black and white! Just give him a bowtie and a monocle and maybe a little mustache. Unless, you have a different colored Boston...

Pope Mobile might not have a black and white Boston Terrier and therefore may have to spend more money on a dog costume.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Nah, he's black and white, but I kind of wanted a top hat for him, too. Generic pet clothing searches led me to a $35 hat. I wouldn't spend $35 on a hat for myself, let alone a miniature one for my dog. Maybe I'll buy one of those stupid Hot Topic mini ones for chicks and cut off the veil or something.
Totally going with the mustache idea, though.

New FWP: Not sure what to make the mini Aussie for Halloween.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.

Pope Mobile posted:

Nah, he's black and white, but I kind of wanted a top hat for him, too. Generic pet clothing searches led me to a $35 hat. I wouldn't spend $35 on a hat for myself, let alone a miniature one for my dog. Maybe I'll buy one of those stupid Hot Topic mini ones for chicks and cut off the veil or something.

http://www.amazon.com/Party-King-Mini-Black-Top/dp/B005EOOW74/ref=sr_1_5?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1317075094&sr=1-5
Maybe this one?

The Aussie should go as an American stereotype of Australian person, since they're not indigenous to Australia, the deceptive bastards. :3: Make him a dude in a safari hat riding a kangaroo. Don't ask me how just do it.

FWP: Australian Shepherds are lying to us.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

My bus driver keeps the ac on so high I can't feel my fingers.

I have to take the bus to go to university.

I have to go to university.

amplifier worship
Aug 26, 2010

The slave is doomed to worship time and fate and death, because they are greater than anything he finds in himself.

ornery bean posted:

I live in Buffalo, NY. Does it still apply? Because if that's the case I'm adopting October Revolution's kitten. Not kidding.

http://www.rentlaw.com/ny/pets.htm

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Pope Mobile posted:

Check a hobby store for a doll hat. You can do things like that in the First World.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I downloaded a movie but accidentally downloaded Standard Definition and not High Definition.

Even though my girlfriend says it looks fine, it's just not the same! :cry:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
There are bits of steak stuck between my teeth and I'm too lazy to floss it out! Ugh!

SentinelXS
Aug 30, 2009

Why don't you make like a tree, and FUCK OFF?
During my break between classes I realized my laptop battery was dead, so I had to use my phone to read the internet instead.

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit

Azrael Alexander posted:

:hfive: I like you too, awesome Amaterasu-in-a-cup icon person :3: Let us conquer the internet.

There's apple pie, but no ice cream. What's a homemade apple pie without vanilla ice cream?

This exact thing happened to me tonight. what the gently caress

Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers
I waste too much money.

Captain Kickass
Jan 12, 2007

by angerbeet
My easy chair is too lumpy and one of my favorite blogs hasn't updated in months and I'm sad.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

shipwrek posted:

I leeched an image once because I was a newb and didn't know what leeching was so now I have that subtext under my name and I cannot be arsed to get it changed or whatever.

Also my new $1400 bed which I bought Friday night took until Sunday morning to be delivered.

You could've changed your title 280 times.

Manslaughter posted:

My bus driver keeps the ac on so high I can't feel my fingers.

I have to take the bus to go to university.

I have to go to university.

http://www.amazon.com/Winter-Womens-Mens-White-Gloves/dp/B001MQD292/ref=pd_sbs_t1_a5

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
There is something horribly wrong with the sewage system at my dorm. Sinks randomly filling up with something, the laundry room has flooded... I'm waiting for the toilets to explode in an apocalyptic fashion.

Thing was, I was in this same dorm last year and had no problems. Maybe all the recent rain and flooding hosed something up. Maybe an idiot fratboy freshman flushed some firecrackers. Who knows...

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.

October Revolution posted:

I can't find a good background of Matt Smith or Tom Hiddleston.

First world problem shared. :hfive:

Groghammer
Aug 10, 2011

On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!
I decided to make my dinner fancy by toasting the bread for the peanut butter sandwich, but it didn't taste as good as it would have non-toasted.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

dog poop n doritos posted:

You could've changed your title 280 times.

Which bit of 'cannot be arsed' was unclear? Though 'cannot be arsed' in big red letters may just qualify as wacky. Or not.

Today I had to spend time; while being paid, choosing whether to draw or design some graphics or make phone calls to some very cool people so I could get more stuff to draw and/or design.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
I have to go buy another computer chair because the one I have now has started squeaking.

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I feel uncomfortable that many of the goods I use every day were produced in sweatshops, but not uncomfortable enough to take action.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
I started walking back to the office too early, so now I'm almost back but have 10 minutes of lunch left.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
My job mostly consists of watching movies, browsing the internet, and getting things for ridiculously cheap. But whenever someone wants to sell me their gold, the acid I use to test it stains my fingers yellow for like a week or two.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Antagonist: A bad man who drops things from the windows.
There's a rumor going around that my favorite social networking site might start charging for membership soon.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

lifts cats over head posted:

There's a rumor going around that my favorite social networking site might start charging for membership soon.

Are you really one of those morons that believes that, or are you being sarcastic?

Arc Rectifier
Mar 25, 2007

Because AC won't rectify itself.
Here's a few:

I can't find my usb drive so I have to haul my computer to school tomorrow to work on this stupid typography project, because I don't have indesign on my work computer. Eight straight hours of good homework-doing time loving wasted, it's disgusting.

Also, I took my AC out of the window and now I wish I hadn't because it is ridiculously humid in here but I am too lazy to stick it back in the window.

Also also I need to do laundry but I can't do it tomorrow and I'm not doing it now so I gotta figure out something to wear.

Also also also I need to shower but I know that the second I step out of the shower I will be drenched in sweat again because of aforementioned humidity.

I had to replace my own VW keyfob battery.

I am responsible for cleaning the rat heads out of my engine compartment. It's not actually on the lease, but it might as well be. You parka inna rat-infested lot, you getta rat heads in you engine compartament.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Antagonist: A bad man who drops things from the windows.

ornery bean posted:

Are you really one of those morons that believes that, or are you being sarcastic?

My internet sarcasm isn't as obvious as I thought it was.

Both my answer and first world problem.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

lifts cats over head posted:

I hope you're all changing your profile picture to this

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

-It's too hot to sleep.
-The kitchen is a mess.
-I want to play Assassin's Creed 3 but I don't have it.
-The incense burner I have is too small and gets ash everywhere.

ornery bean has a new favorite as of 21:02 on Apr 9, 2012

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

GWBBQ posted:

I hope you're all changing your profile picture to this

A guy I am friends with has this as his profile image and instead of real statuses, he posts "‎[This status message requires a Facebook Gold™ account to view]." It's blowing a lot of people's minds.

I can't poop then shower. I have to shower then poop.

I want to tell my roommate about this dude who keeps sending me texts about how horny he is and how she talks when she sleeps but she's in the study room cramming for a Biology quiz.

And speaking of roommates, we haven't gotten to that point in friendship where we can insult each other. :smith:

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

My husband got a raise. It is not substantial enough for even our combined incomes to cover all the frivolous crap I want to buy. This is loving depressing.

Arc Rectifier
Mar 25, 2007

Because AC won't rectify itself.
poo poo, I forgot one:

I have to bring my own Old Bay seasoning to work to add to regular chicken-flavored ramen, because they discontinued the Cajun Chicken flavor.

Woe.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

I'd rather have numb fingers than look like a fruit wearing gloves when it's 72 degrees right outside the bus.

If you want a problem, my roommates store bread in the fridge, bunch of freaks.

Polio Vax Scene has a new favorite as of 05:41 on Sep 27, 2011

uptown
May 16, 2009
The Asian grocery store in the mall I work at had salmon sashimi, so I bought it for dinner, But, it was still very very slightly frozen so the texture was awful. And there were no chopsticks so I had to use a fork. Woe is me.

Now, I want perogies but I am too lazy to make them. Maybe I'll wake up even earlier than I have to for work to make them then, but I doubt it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The guy at Best Buy forgot to call me after having installed a remote start in my Jeep. Could've been home way earlier had it not been for that fucker.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
These screens are too big for my bowl, but I don't have anything that can cut the mesh down to fit, so instead I just kind of smushed the screen into a thimble shape. Now it will fit in the bowl but I have to be really careful not to tilt my pipe or it will slip out.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
The 120hz tv I got isn't good enough anymore. Apparently there are 600hz televisions, and I need one.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I have class early in the morning tomorrow but everything on the internet is SO INTERESTING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
I have to get ready for work in three hours, so I had to choose between no strings attached sex with a cute guy and sleep, as I was awake all night last night.

I can't fall asleep, and its too late to change my mind. :(

• Locked thread