Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Sue Denim posted:

http://twitter.com/NormDe_Plume is my twitter.

I don't tweet but that's because no one I know uses Twitter, if I have some people to interact with that will probably change.

Always willing to talk music with other music geeks.

Hey, I'm an aspiring music geek. These two guys are good, too.

http://twitter.com/PerryNormal
http://twitter.com/jmcchristSA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009
Brilliant, thank you.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Zack Ryder posted:

I think I'd be the perfect teammate for @JohnCena & @TheRock at Survivor Series. Do you? #MSGbroski

Tommy Dreamer posted:

NO me & @realmickfoley r MSG men & easily eliminated

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Hey, I'm an aspiring music geek. These two guys are good, too.

http://twitter.com/PerryNormal
http://twitter.com/jmcchristSA

:) Aw shucks.

Following you now, Mr. Denim.

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains

George Kaplan posted:

Yes, Ted, putting on an "English" accent makes you a goof.

DiBiase is unfortunately painfully bland.

Its (bad) Australian, not (bad) English. Hence the Barbecue.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Dolph Ziggler posted:

i still get angry about never being able to re-fuel mid air on the "top gun" game for nintendo....

That man speaks the truth.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Not quite sure why this guy copied me in on his tweet to Beth. Bless him

@CaseyClass09 posted:

@TheBethPhoenix @apsouthern beth you are very beautiful if things were diffent i would marry you

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
He wants you to make it happen, think of the legs

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

apsouthern posted:

Not quite sure why this guy copied me in on his tweet to Beth. Bless him

Photoshop a picture of him marrying Beth Phoenix.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DMPunk posted:

That man speaks the truth.

Dolph is now the man who speaks for the masses now that Punk is focused on loving with Mr H's.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Dave Lagana posted:

Cena should call Robocop. He was able to rip open cage door at Capital Combat 90.

JR posted:

UGH! Now I can't sleep.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Kevin Von Erich just got twitter and decided to shoot.

KevinVonErich1 Kevin Von Erich
The WWE supercard last night was bad. The cage used to be for the blow off to a big feud. Now they use it to set up the next TV taping.Sad

Texas has produced some great talent................. Mark Henry is not one of them. drat he is boring.

Texas produced great talent like @ShawnMichaels_ . Although he was a real jerk as a human being.

Undertaker is a true pro.

@IAmJericho Is another guy I never saw anything in. He is a prima donna.

Jericho counters

IAmJericho Chris Jericho
At least i wore boots in the ring :) RT @KevinVonErich1

And Kevin fires back:

KevinVonErich1 Kevin Von Erich
@
@IAmJericho But you didn't wear a good attitude

OH SNAP

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
How do we know that's the real Kevin Von Erich? I'll wait for some of his family members to confirm.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I think he quickly deleted the last one.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

How do we know that's the real Kevin Von Erich? I'll wait for some of his family members to confirm.

Cold blooded, son.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

:drat:

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Similarly, I told my GF about that (she's a big Jericho fan) and she responded "Oh yeah, well at least Jericho's family's not dead." Then she sort of felt bad. Sort of.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Kerry would never have gotten into an argument like this were he still alive. He'd know he wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

@KiddWWE posted:

Best part about being either Sin Cara? Having the mask means you don't have to show your face after that performance

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I am not into hip hop or rap, but this beats dropping like my Dreamer Driver goes splat [MVP] & his debut video http://mvp305.com

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I got mad skills that make all the girls wanna take their birth control pills. Yo baby Yo baby Yo [Mickie James]

Tommy Dreamer posted:

It seems my rap skills hav put me over the 90k followers I am the Innovator my butt is large so I take the elevator. Who else has rap skills

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Oh Tommy Dreamer, never stop being fat. :allears:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Ricardo Rodriguez posted:

I would have walked out too... If I was able to walk after that bully John Cena AA'ed me on the concrete at Hell in a Cell.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

TheCurtHawkins posted:

Now that @WWE is officially in chaos...A few confessions. I was the Anonymous GM, evil Sin Cara, ranover Austin & the mastermind behind G TV

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Zack Ryder posted:

I tried to tell Triple H that I'd stay...

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

WWEDanielBryan posted:

I don't neccessarily agree on WHY we walked out, but I am for collective bargaining and workers rights... First step towards unionizing?

Oh, what a funny guy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan may be the first person to receive their walking papers via twitter.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

MassRayPer posted:

On the plus side...we'd get to watch Danielson in ROH again!

On the other hand....the pay.

I don't know--do you think he's making a whole lot more than he did in the indies?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Hiram posted:

On the plus side...we'd get to watch Danielson in ROH again!

On the other hand....the pay.

I don't know--do you think he's making a whole lot more than he did in the indies?

Danielson would be able to command more money now on the indies and especially for Japan and Europe bookings. He could probably convince the Sinclair's to pay him top ROH dollar too. He'd be fine going back to the indies.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Lone Rogue posted:

Danielson would be able to command more money now on the indies and especially for Japan and Europe bookings. He could probably convince the Sinclair's to pay him top ROH dollar too. He'd be fine going back to the indies.

Oh that's good!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that he's gotten the exposure he's gotten in the WWE--but they've watered him down and it's really frustrating to see someone as talented as Dragon get overlooked like he has been.

If they keep treating him like they are now, I'd much rather see him somewhere that he'll get the kind of respect he deserves.

It's why I'm so apprehensive about Claudio and Hero going to the WWE.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Hiram posted:

Oh that's good!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that he's gotten the exposure he's gotten in the WWE--but they've watered him down and it's really frustrating to see someone as talented as Dragon get overlooked like he has been.

If they keep treating him like they are now, I'd much rather see him somewhere that he'll get the kind of respect he deserves.

It's why I'm so apprehensive about Claudio and Hero going to the WWE.

Honestly, the best thing for the wrestling world would be for WWE to keep factory pumping talent and only occasionally signing top indie talent. Every once in a while they are going to find an exceptional athlete like Ziggler and Swagger who just get the wrestling thing fast and become good hands for them, but otherwise they'll have a truck load of leftover GQ models and guys who wanted to be in MMA but couldn't find to choose from and pay as independent contractors. That would leave the wrestlers to, you know, wrestle. Maybe the life won't be as glamourous but at least they won't have to hear some guy in the middle of the ring say they FIGHT instead of WRESTLE.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lone Rogue posted:

Honestly, the best thing for the wrestling world would be for WWE to keep factory pumping talent and only occasionally signing top indie talent. Every once in a while they are going to find an exceptional athlete like Ziggler and Swagger who just get the wrestling thing fast and become good hands for them, but otherwise they'll have a truck load of leftover GQ models and guys who wanted to be in MMA but couldn't find to choose from and pay as independent contractors. That would leave the wrestlers to, you know, wrestle. Maybe the life won't be as glamourous but at least they won't have to hear some guy in the middle of the ring say they FIGHT instead of WRESTLE.

I am sure that is what they will tell themselves when they think about how much money they are missing out on or how it sucks not having any income when you are injured due to no downsides. But hey, at least we can use the word WRESTLE.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Jomo is doing a thing on his twitter

https://www.twitter.com/TheRealMorrison

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
All these wrestlers talking about Unions, in my day we just hosed the bosses daughter to get that kind of privlage.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

John Morrison posted:

HHH’s ego is hungry. He’s got a steak dinner every Monday night- but if he thinks his ego’s gonna snack elsewhere; I’m gonna eat his lunch!

:aaa: :master: :aaa:

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

MassRayPer posted:

I am sure that is what they will tell themselves when they think about how much money they are missing out on or how it sucks not having any income when you are injured due to no downsides. But hey, at least we can use the word WRESTLE.

Who needs money when you get to practice the art of Proffessional Wrestling and not be neutered in World's Worst Entertainment.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Somehow I think Bryan is perfectly happy to be making great money to not destroy his body as much as he used too. He knew how wwe worked when he signed his contract and I doubt he is surprised in any way as to how he has been handled. Besides, he has years and years ahead of him yet.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MassRayPer posted:

@WWEDanielBryan, uuuuuuur fiiiiiired

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Gavok posted:

:aaa: :master: :aaa:

http://www.wweshop.com/item/john-morrison-jomo-sapiens-authentic-t-shirt/search/01-14513

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I....I guess it's better than Jomosexuals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

MassRayPer posted:

Fortunately Vince himself is still about six years away from getting on Twitter.

Now that I think about it, Vince McMahon on Twitter would be an absolutely fascinating thing to behold and I want it to happen.