Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Fired and awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Gonzo McFee posted:

Fired and awesome.

You have to wonder what the morale is like right now.

I bet you it's mysteriously picked up with so many people glad they can openly bash the company.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
What would happen if they did form a union?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

VanSandman posted:

Vince fires them all and NLRB steps in.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

VanSandman posted:

They would start carrying 2x4's.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Lone Rogue posted:

They would start carrying 2x4's.

And Slaughter would go on a rant against Vince calling him a maggot every 10 seconds.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
EVERYONE'S fake-shooting on Twitter!

True Kofi:
You called a meeting to ask us to give you a 'vote of confidence' for your leadership...

We let you know exactly how we felt about your leadership by walking out.
Now you say if we show up to the building, you won’t let us in?!
When you ask someone a question, you must be prepared to accept that his or her opinion may not coincide with yours...
When we didn’t give you the answer you wanted to hear, you threaten to ban us from the building. Who’s really acting like a little kid here?
Tell you what, maybe we’ll show up and we won’t let YOU into the building! #OccupyRAW

And for the record, I personally don't care about 'my safety'. This isn't about 'a safe work environment' for me.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Please get this poo poo off twitter

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Chuck said the same thing when the Ice Ribbon girls came over. Let's see if he mans up this time.

He didn't.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

RBX posted:

Quite right, Twitter is for... what is it for?

I say this as a frequent user.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

RBX posted:

This has been literally the only good part of the angle aside from Booker T saying he went to the bathroom and didn't mean to walk out.

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011

ScrapDaddyAP posted:

LEGIT: Ring Announcer attempted to attack me with NUNCHAKUS. Repeat: Grown man. Nunchakus. #FuckTheWorld

o.o it was a crazy night at NWA: Mountain State...

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Christian posted:

Being the visionary & thinker that I am I'm organizing a 'Solidarity Rally' 4 this Mon in Oklahoma City #OccupyRaw

Every Superstar who supports the cause should protest until HHH steps down & Raw becomes a safe environment to work again #OccupyRaw
Occupy RAW :doh:

I hope they introduce a new cop wrestler that loves pepper spraying people and he's the face.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Zaqtaro posted:

Moliere going into business for himself?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Atticus Finch posted:

I hope they introduce a new cop wrestler that loves pepper spraying people and he's the face.

RIP Bossman...

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Atticus Finch posted:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Zaqtaro posted:

Bwuh? Jacques Moliere new NWA Champion?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

apsouthern posted:

I think someone in the audience just gave him the swear finger.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

apsouthern posted:

CM Punk: @coltcabana hey, you doing anything Monday?

Punk just tweeted that to Cabana, followed by

CM Punk: Solidarity rally? Legit, how many of you sissies even know what solidarity means? I'll be in OKC for raw. Bunch of followers...

I started this all, I'll finish it.

:tinfoil:

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011

I'll be surprised if Jacque'll still have a job tonight, he went nuts on Pearce like an idiot.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Zaqtaro posted:

I'll be surprised if Jacque'll still have a job tonight, he went nuts on Pearce like an idiot.

So this wasn't him just joking around?

That makes it even funnier.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

What about Nick Lovin's shot? :ohdear:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

smashpro1 posted:

What about Nick Lovin's shot? :ohdear:

Would you gently caress with a nunchuk wielding madman?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Zaqtaro posted:

Explain what happened in great detail.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grantonio posted:

CM Punk: @coltcabana hey, you doing anything Monday?

Punk just tweeted that to Cabana, followed by

CM Punk: Solidarity rally? Legit, how many of you sissies even know what solidarity means? I'll be in OKC for raw. Bunch of followers...

I started this all, I'll finish it.

:tinfoil:

Pipe bomb!

No, for real, pipe bomb, get out of the building!

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Kevin Steen posted:

I hope @sonnench has better luck than me with that one!

Have I mentioned how much I love XXXXXX?

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People
Jarrett is tweeting Ayn Rand quotes:

quote:

"Throughout the centuries, there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision." - Ayn Rand

Should we introduce him to Bitcoins?

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

Magic_Ceiling_Fan posted:

Should we introduce him to Bitcoins?

Oh god, if someone could convince TNA to pay their workers on bitcoins...

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Why would this unsuccessful businessman who has consistently lost money on his project for the past eight years quote Ayn Rand?

Other than Ayn Rand fans being slobbering dick weasels, I mean.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Well, the original plan is that he was going to tweet the whole John Galt monologue, but at 1304 tweets to do the entire thing, the plan was changed to small quotes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jarrett must have heard that people were starting to like him, and rather than change the habit of a lifetime he decided to set things straight by the most direct route possible.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Jarrett must have heard that people were starting to like him, and rather than change the habit of a lifetime he decided to set things straight by the most direct route possible.

It's such a shame. He was doing EVERYTHING right this year and he has to go and ruin it in the way that would hurt me the most. Libertarianism. Why Double-J? WHY?!

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

Ziggy Tsardust posted:

It's such a shame. He was doing EVERYTHING right this year and he has to go and ruin it in the way that would hurt me the most. Libertarianism. Why Double-J? WHY?!

Keepin his heat

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Quick someone make a Bioshock reference. :foxnews:

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

Ziggy Tsardust posted:

If you look at Jarret's twitter, he's constantly tweeting a bunch of "inspirational" quotes he probably gets from an RSS feed, or a website or some other new-fangled quote delivery thingamajig. In the last few days alone he's tweeted stuff from Theodore Roosevelt, Michael Jordan, Steve Jobs, Kennedy, Coolidge, and Ralph Waldo Emerson among others, so I wouldn't read anything into it.

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

ChampRamp posted:

Oh god, if someone could convince TNA to pay their workers on bitcoins...
You are a bad, bad man. That idea is pure evil.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Quick someone make a Bioshock reference. :foxnews:

Abyss could play as a Big Daddy in a Bioshock movie.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Borh posted:

If you look at Jarret's twitter, he's constantly tweeting a bunch of "inspirational" quotes he probably gets from an RSS feed, or a website or some other new-fangled quote delivery thingamajig. In the last few days alone he's tweeted stuff from Theodore Roosevelt, Michael Jordan, Steve Jobs, KENNEDY, Coolidge, and Ralph Waldo Emerson among others, so I wouldn't read anything into it.

WHICH Kennedy??

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

oldpainless posted:

WHICH Kennedy??

The first one, thankfully. Not even Jeff Jarrett is a big enough heel to start quoting Ken Anderson's terrible promos on twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Kennedy's body looks like mediocre leather. Like the leather I'd find at a Dress Barn.