Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Kennedy's body looks like mediocre leather. Like the leather I'd find at a Dress Barn.

That's nearly every wrestler. Even CM Punk is now sporting an ugly tan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Lone Rogue posted:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
:lol:

WWE Creative posted:

In honor of Columbus Day, we were going to honor his memory by stripping Del Rio of his hard-earned title & give it to @JohnCena #RAWTonight

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

Lone Rogue posted:

Anderson is ahead of the curve. Now he looks pasty and fat.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

Tyler_Reks posted:

Maybe I can find some Ricky-O Rally Towels to wave around at this rally today... #NeverTooSoonInThisBusiness

ONE OF US.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Borh posted:

Anderson is ahead of the curve. Now he looks pasty and fat.

That's just the TNA disease. All of their wrestlers get it after awhile

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Also known in the real world as "Not giving a gently caress".

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
Darkside_Yoshi 2 hours 16 mins ago Twitter
@KiddWWE @TitusNXT @DerrickWWE @YoshiTatsuWWE Now that I kick all your asses, I smoke big Japanese blunt to relax: yfrog.com/kgz40mncj

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Matlock posted:

Darkside_Yoshi 2 hours 16 mins ago Twitter
@KiddWWE @TitusNXT @DerrickWWE @YoshiTatsuWWE Now that I kick all your asses, I smoke big Japanese blunt to relax: yfrog.com/kgz40mncj
I uh. What the gently caress?

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.
Wait, is Yoshi doing the Sin Cara Azul/Sin Cara Negro gimmick, only he's playing both parts himself? :psyduck: If so, can we organize a rally outside Smackdown to get this man on TV?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

I uh. What the gently caress?

It's a parody account. The face paint thing is just him being more serious when its on.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Yoshi apparently really likes in and out burger

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Sionistic posted:

Must be his cheat day.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Somebody in one of the threads was asking what happened to Jesse White, and I forget which one.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sionistic posted:

So he's a normal person?

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

@RealKingRegal posted:

Dear Dean,I'm sat on the plane about to leave for Tampa.For what you are about to receive may my children forgive me.Best wishes,William.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

quote:

it's that time, right about that time, for the bi-annual oklahoma city jim ross pwnage festival

Shaman tweeted this as Jim Ross was getting fired yet again and it still makes me laugh.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

:unsmith: :smith:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Hulk Hogan posted:

Goodnight HULKAMANIACS and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks

:psyboom:

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

smashpro1 posted:

:psyboom:

Does that mean that he pretended something fake was real so much that it became real?

Hogan is a wizard. It all makes sense.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Sionistic posted:

Does that mean that he pretended something fake was real so much that it became real?

So :russo:

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Sionistic posted:

Hogan is a dick wizard.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Hulk can never do any wrong in my eyes. Shine on you crazy orange bastard

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Borh posted:

:unsmith: :smith:

That really is a :unsmith: moment for me, I'm so happy at the success Vickie has had as a character and I can't help but think that Eddie would have loved seeing her get such heel heat.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Tyson Kidd posted:

3 matches in 24 hours. Definition of a workhorse! Can't wait for Mexico City again tonight

Lance Storm posted:

In WCW I did 3 matches on 1 Nitro

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Jerusalem posted:

That really is a :unsmith: moment for me, I'm so happy at the success Vickie has had as a character and I can't help but think that Eddie would have loved seeing her get such heel heat.

He likely would have been jealous. Only Eddie can be the most hated!

(jealous in a good way)

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

smashpro1 posted:

Tyson Kidd posted:

3 matches in 24 hours. Definition of a workhorse! Can't wait for Mexico City again tonight

Lance Storm posted:

In WCW I did 3 matches on 1 Nitro

Tyson Kidd posted:

I've done 4 in 1 taping

Lance Storm posted:

I won 3 singles titles in 13 days. Ball in your court

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Wow, JR is really going nuts on twitter.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

MrBling posted:

He's been taking hints from Daniel Bryan about BURYING people..

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The responses he's getting are the best

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The fact that he continually refers to Ace as Funkhouser makes my day.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I'm now picturing a contract negotiation where he stipulated that he gets to make no less than 10 sick burns on Cole or Ace a week.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

MrBling posted:

For those not watching...

quote:

4 the record, play by play in WWE's dead. Funkhauser,the GM, enforces 'story telling' on Raw. Holds don't exist. WWE board needs counseling.

quote:

If Laurinaitis & his corporate cronies feel Cole is the 'voice of Raw' then they are more out of touch than I thought. Fans want wrestling.

quote:

Funhauser/ Raw GM is avaialble for speaking engagement for schools for the hearing impaired. Contact @CMPunk 4 more info. This is too easy.

quote:

When announcers speak of something. TOTALLY unrelated 2 what viewers are seeing on TV screen it's disconnect. Does GM&cronies not get that?

quote:

The naive fan thinks some announcers can solve perceived WWE broadcast issues. News flash...THEY CAN'T. Announcers being 'Funkhausered'.

quote:

Note to Laurinaitis & peer hungry cronies: over mgmt of all broadcasters akin to putting a bit in a horse's mouth. It's all about control.

quote:

Funkhauser, hello. Doing English speaking, in ring promos to Spanish speaking audience=no reaction. Duh. Oh, wait my bad, WWE's 'global.'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Timby posted:

For those not watching...

Hahaha I have never loved JR more. It helps that I imagine him in full commentary gear just angry slamming into Twitter.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
It's all a worked shoot these days.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

He does most of his tweeting from an iPad, too. The mental image of him angry-typing into the on-screen iPad keyboard just makes me laugh.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Lone Rogue posted:

It's all a worked shoot these days.

Yeah, that's all very nice, but what exactly does it accomplish aside from maybe JR killing a couple of boring hours at the airport and getting some stuff off his chest?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Borh posted:

Yeah, that's all very nice, but what exactly does it accomplish aside from maybe JR killing a couple of boring hours at the airport and getting some stuff off his chest?

They're building up JR to take on Cole at Wrestlemania.

The Undertaker isn't the only one who's undefeated at Wrestlemania.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Borh posted:

It allows the WWE to try to blur the lines between work and shoot. It's what they believe made CM Punk's whole thing a success. It wasn't his delivery or the fact he was speaking for a large portion of the crowd that wasn't being heard (which Daniel Bryan actually did during NXT as well), it was just people love worked shoots so lets have everyone do worked shoots! Let's have everyone on twitter seem like disgruntled employees so you never know which ones actually are or not! It's all a blur! Kayfabe in social media! Whee!

Anyway, to answer your question, it's a distraction. That is the accomplishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Lone Rogue posted:

Let's have everyone on twitter seem like disgruntled employees so you never know which ones actually are or not! It's all a blur! Kayfabe in social media! Whee!
That's actually one I hadn't thought of. Neutralize twitter as a form of communication that is taken seriously as a way for employees to express their true feelings and/or drunken ramblings, so the next time it happens it won't have as much of an impact.

Lone Rogue posted:

Anyway, to answer your question, it's a distraction. That is the accomplishment.

But yeah, most likely this.