Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Craig Ferguson is the best Late Night Show and Conan is an unfunny piece of poo poo.

Robokomodo posted:

If you know how many women you've hosed and can name them all, you haven't done nearly enough loving. Man the gently caress up, buddy!

Just read back through the thread and saw this but there's a guy that was in my frat in college that kept a spreadsheet of all the girls he'd hosed/hooked up with/whatever. Gave them number grades and everything.

That dude was super creepy.

Joey Freshwater has a new favorite as of 06:06 on Oct 20, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

Away all Goats posted:

Thor could kick superman's rear end.

So could Goku, he wouldn't even have to go SSJ 2 :colbert:

People who argue about this poo poo are nerds

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The best food is a well done steak with ketchup, and it is complimented nicely with chili made with french onion soup mix. I like to eat it while watching The Office, especially that one episode where Michael says "I aquit."

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Away all Goats posted:

Thor could kick superman's rear end.

So could Goku, he wouldn't even have to go SSJ 2 :colbert:

Loki could kick Thor's rear end :colbert:

edit:
Naming your children after characters from Harry Potter, video games, etc is no different than when women named their children after soap opera characters 20+ years ago.

Egoist has a new favorite as of 06:19 on Oct 20, 2011

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Lady Gaga is a cult leader.

Lady Gaga is a transsexual.

Lady Gaga is a male.

Adele is a fat bitch with no talent.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

People who argue about this poo poo are nerds

Being a Nerd is cool

And I can believe it's not butter

Lady Gaga is a talented musician

Away all Goats has a new favorite as of 06:25 on Oct 20, 2011

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Lady Gaga

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Chivalry is dead.

Why do men have to hold doors open for women and not the other way around?

Mens Rights.

Strawberry Tofu
May 13, 2009
Have a couple more:
People who bitch about video games being cancelled do a complete service to the gaming community at large by standing up for games. They are in no way entitled children.

Also, complete immersion into any given video game's universe is the most important thing and is an absolute requirement in order to enjoy it.

Jack MacAskill
Feb 21, 2011

Should you people be using this thread as an excuse to voice your wrong opinions?

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Why even write books when you can watch movies, they're quicker and better looking.

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

Ringo Star Get posted:

Why even write books when you can watch movies, they're quicker and better looking.

Advice every author should take to heart

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*
MMORPG's are manipulative addiction traps used to sucker people out of money.

Fighting games are glorified controller puzzles.

Digital rights management is necessary for businesses to prevent piracy.

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

I am so tired... I am so tired all the time...
Just because I like having sex doesn't mean I'm not asexual.

Stop using asexual wrong, you're not an amoeba.

Therapy is just a front for Big Pharma.

I only like 2D girls.

Feminists just made it worse for women.

Miijhal has a new favorite as of 07:48 on Oct 20, 2011

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Crap movies such as Hostel and Transformers can not have hidden depth or subtext.

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*
Trans people.

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Jack MacAskill posted:

Should you people be using this thread as an excuse to voice your wrong opinions?

My opinion.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Buying a maltipoo from my neighbor the breeder is sooo much better than getting a dog from the pound!

as well as

People who buy dogs are like nazis!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Rugby is the best form of football, soccer or otherwise.

ElvisKilledMe
Jul 14, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Che Guevara is a hero in every sense of the word.

taupoke
Apr 26, 2008

by T. Finninho
Crocs are comfortable, stylish and can be worn to any occasion. A wedding for example.

edit: Only gays get HIV. Interestingly enough, one in four people in South Africa is gay!

taupoke has a new favorite as of 10:09 on Oct 20, 2011

Seriously 2.0
May 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
All other species on this planet strives to live in harmony with the planet. A natural equilibrium if you will. Except humans. Because we're evil hatemachines and our only goal in life is to destroy everything good on this planet with our polluting and deforestation and monstreous rape of mother Gaia.

And my regdate is 2009. I'm way better than all those losers with 2010 and 2011 as regdates. :smug:

Seriously 2.0 has a new favorite as of 13:07 on Oct 20, 2011

XenophobicAirport
Dec 15, 2007

Please have your weapons prepared at the terminal.
When I pirate games I'm not stealing them I'm <insert thousands of reasons justifying taking revenue from a company here>. :smug:

Guys, women am I right?

Why do they call it American Football when they barely use their feet like in soccer?

Why didn't Gandalf just get a huge flying eagle and DROP the ring into Mt. Doom?

If you need to use your parking brake to start on a hill, you don't know how to drive.

XenophobicAirport has a new favorite as of 13:28 on Oct 20, 2011

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
I pee in the shower all the time. Urine is sterile.

I don't see the point of washing my hands in the bathroom. My penis is the cleanest part of me.

Lamb of Gun
Apr 2, 2009

On the goodship lolli-gag, LSD and a bloody pile of rags, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, BUT I AM
I prefer to eat ham instead of turkey during the holidays.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
I'm a girl.

Madfez
May 13, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Comic books and superheroes are for kids, grow the gently caress up.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Matt Smith is the worst Doctor. David Tennant is the best.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.
Hats, Paint, and Misc. Items are ruining TeamFortress 2!

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing

PooBoots posted:

Atheism requires belief, therefore Atheism is a religion.

Stephen Moffat said something vaguely misogynist once. He's sexist and has ruined Doctor Who.

All obese people are Poor, and live in food deserts. It's not their fault.

quick edit: Bootstraps!!

I think I love you.

Batman sucks. If you took away all his wealth and toys and personal trauma, you'd just have some guy. Also, wouldn't it just be easier to shoot the Joker in the face? That would solve so many problems.

CGI makes everything better.

Jurassic Park 2 was the best in the series.

No Country for Old Men is literally the worst movie ever. The ending was dumb and didn't make sense.

In The Prestige, the cloner/teleporter never actually worked. It was all part of a grander illusion on Hugh Jackman's part.

Frank Gehry has to be the single greatest living architect in the world. He makes buildings that don't look like buildings!

Russell T. Davies is the most gifted writer around. He knows subtlety, nuance, and structure, and he can tie together a narrative better than anyone I've seen, and he struck gold when he started the Dr. Who franchise. Steven Moffat's a hack, though.

Chewbacca Defense
Sep 6, 2009

High speed, low drag.
Vapid oval office.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I take pacifism seriously! I'm an atheist Buddhist. I'm not vegetarian. I think Anne Rice is a good writer.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Ron Paul

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Homeopathy works wonders, and it's cheap to manufacture because it's mostly water. That's why pharmaceutical companies make up lies to discredit it, so they can peddle their dangerous unnatural chemicals.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

States' Rights

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
I really don't mind a good thread derail, amirite? guys??

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Chemistry is more applicable than physics and is therefore a better major.

Groghammer
Aug 10, 2011

On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!
Rugby is manlier than American football because the players don't wear armor.

Your degree is worthless.

Americans are fat.

HandsomeVillainy
Oct 26, 2006
You're all heartless evil fucks! You don't leave a man to die like that! If I was on Mt. Everest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I don't know why you take those horrible classes. Nothing of benefit could be learned by dissecting an animal.

Your college education is just indoctrination into the evil liberal conspiracy.

Your degree is just indoctrination into believing the lies from Big Pharma! You don't know the first thing about curing people!

Bugs are gross and we should just fumigate everything and get rid of them all forever because I have a panic attack when I see a static image of a spider on the internet.

Why bother donating blood? It'll just go to some idiot who crashed his crotch rocket into a telephone pole.

You really aught to wear more flattering clothing, you have a really great body and it'll help your self esteem.

You dress too provocatively. One of these days you are going to get raped and it'll be all your fault.

Apple is better than Microsoft.

Google is better than Apple.

Linux is superior, you pathetic corporate scrubs!

• Locked thread