Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Tommy Dreamer admitted he likes XMen on twitter. What a NERD !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

You have a terrible definition of what a hipster is.
I think a hipster is someone who consumes culture on the basis that it's hip or the latest trend and people just attach it to the indie label because that's what is considered to be hip in counter culture at the moment. Hipsters have been around for a lot longer then the indie trend.

This is certainly not Mr. Danielson.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Sean is a pretty man or woman.

There, I said it.
I was voting woman due to the meticulously shaped eye-brows.

Someone twitter this new information to Dolph!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sue Denim posted:

I think a hipster is someone who consumes culture on the basis that it's hip or the latest trend and people just attach it to the indie label because that's what is considered to be hip in counter culture at the moment. Hipsters have been around for a lot longer then the indie trend.

The indie trend is hardly new, it's been around since the 70s. The word hipster hadn't even been invented at that point.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva

Rarity posted:

The indie trend is hardly new, it's been around since the 70s. The word hipster hadn't even been invented at that point.

I think the word "hipster" was coined in the 1940s.

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party

whatsabattle posted:

A quick Google of the Twitter name reveals that Sean is a dude.

If the guys backstage ever catch wind of that, then Dolph is going to get all kinds of poo poo. :ohdear:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
William Regal recently tweeted some tips for being a pro wrestler.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dn5lmm

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dn5mah

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

William Regal recently tweeted some tips for being a pro wrestler.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dn5lmm

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dn5mah
Hinud Squats are more for discipline than for conditioning. All they seem to do to me is tear my knees apart, but if I do them proper I can get about 50 of them done in two minutes.

A lot of it's true though, if I can get back into shape by next summer I'm going for the CHIKARA Wrestle Factory. Hope to drop down to 220 and be mostly muscle since I'm going to be roughly as tall as Tursas and there's already a tall fat guy on the roster.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Flameingblack posted:

A lot of it's true though, if I can get back into shape by next summer I'm going for the CHIKARA Wrestle Factory. Hope to drop down to 220 and be mostly muscle since I'm going to be roughly as tall as Tursas and there's already a tall fat guy on the roster.

There can never be enough tall fat guys on a roster :eng101:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Gorgolflox posted:

It would only be fitting if it were around before we were born.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Sue Denim posted:

Post this in PHIZ.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Eve Torres posted:

U can tie me up in pretzels, and beat me until Mae Young makes a save. I would rather make out w/ Michael Cole than cry at the hands of u 2.

Kofi Kingston posted:

If u made out with Cole, youd prob cry into ur own hands.

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

Gorgolflox posted:

Bingo.

quote:

My bad, I said 'indie' in my post, I meant 'indy'.

Anyway, who's interesting to follow on Twitter at the moment? Whenever I log in there' nothing interesting wrestling wise on my feed.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Sue Denim posted:

Bingo.

My bad, I said 'indie' in my post, I meant 'indy'.

Anyway, who's interesting to follow on Twitter at the moment? Whenever I log in there' nothing interesting wrestling wise on my feed.
If you join the #tWo you'll be much happier. Al Snow is a funny feed if you like dirty jokes, CM Punk is the lovable douchebag.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

If you join the #tWo you'll be much happier. Al Snow is a funny feed if you like dirty jokes, CM Punk is the lovable douchebag.

Remember though that on twitter you only get 140 characters.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

The Batiri posted:

Dark Ops Mercenary Obariyon strikes again dropping Gadhafi with a flying DDT from a chopper. It's hard to kill the ones you call friends..."

Edit: in case you're not sure, this is Obariyon of The Batiri and his flying DDT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QUtKs_IuKA

apsouthern fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Oct 20, 2011

battlemonk
Dec 10, 2008

Shawn Michaels posted:

FYI- I did not see the piece on Scott. Scott. Kev, Kid & Hunter r my friends. Sharing our personal info or insight on here aint happening.

Much like when u ask me my opinion on RAW or other wrestlers. I don't do it. The net is flooded w/opinions. I don't think u need one more.

So as I said. I hope u have a good day:-)

Classy!

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

Sue Denim posted:

Real :
http://twitter.com/!/the_ironsheik

http://twitter.com/!/HEELZiggler

http://twitter.com/!/KILLSTEENKILL

http://twitter.com/!/kikutarosan

http://twitter.com/!/scottstanford1

Fake :

http://twitter.com/!/HacksawJDuggan

http://twitter.com/!/Not_Mr_McMahon

http://twitter.com/!/CrankyVince

http://twitter.com/!/DumbKellyKelly

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Heath Slater posted:

"Mr. Excitement" wrote: "As most of you already know, I am going to be out of the WWE spotlight for the next few weeks. Of course everyone is going to form thier own opinions on why that is but I don't feel the need to explain myself to all the SLATER HATERS out there running thier mouths. There R plenty opinions on why that is but I don't feel the need to explain myself to all the SLATER HATERS out there running thier mouths. There R plenty going to focus all my efforts on being the best Superstar I can be - MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY... TO MYSELF, MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND TRUE FANS.

"I am truly sorry to have disappointed you. I made a simple mistake... everyone does once in a while. But trust me when I say I will NOT be making this one again. I PROMISE upon my return you will see a more determined, fearless, confident and improved person. Im going to be THE MAN I WANT TO BE. So let the countdown start..."

I appreciate that he didn't try to blame it on anyone else. Hope he sticks to it.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I want a SLATER HATERS shirt with Dick Slater on it.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

TheRealMorrison posted:

Has anyone heard anything, that, like, might be true?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Wade Barrett posted:

As always, my haters can (at best) be described as 'challenged'. I am highly revered by ALL intellectuals. Choose your side wisely.

Indeed. :allears:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

smashpro1 posted:

Indeed. :allears:

If part of the Barrett Revolution is him portraying himself as some sort of warrior-scholar who shows how smart he is as he slams his boot into people's face, I will never not support him.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

Glitterbomber posted:

If part of the Barrett Revolution is him portraying himself as some sort of warrior-scholar who shows how smart he is as he slams his boot into people's face, I will never not support him.

So a modern-day Genius with big boots instead of cartwheels, and dissertations instead of poems? I'm down.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Tyson Kidd posted:

@KiddWWE: Maybe I'll try working out with the forced angry Miz face today. See how that goes

Probably not well, Tyson. Probably not well.

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly

Oh you didn't know ?

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

Flameingblack posted:

I have! But being in a southern hemisphere time zone normally means my feed is well and truly filled up with not-so-interesting tweets and the #two stuff is buried underneath it all.

^Thanks Mystery Opponent! I've been looking for some good fake gimmick accounts.

I still can't believe how old Road Dog looked at the HoF, I mean he's never exactly had a youthful look but the grey hair adds on a couple of decades visually.

Seeing the Iron Shiek twitter reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask for ages. Does Shiek get that he's making a fool of himself every time he does any kind of appearance? I always got the impression he has too much pride to consider that the smarky following he has is ironic to a degree.

Sue Denim fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Oct 22, 2011

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Sue Denim posted:

Seeing the Iron Shiek twitter reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask for ages. Does Shiek get that he's making a fool of himself every time he does any kind of appearance? I always got the impression he has too much pride to consider that the smarky following he has is ironic to a degree.

Nope, he completely understands.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Happy Happyist posted:

So a modern-day Genius with big boots instead of cartwheels, and dissertations instead of poems? I'm down.

Yea basically.

Just have some poo poo about Greek tragedies featuring the hero creating his own downfall and the dude he was against made his own fall by going into the ring with him. Then just kick him right in the skull.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Sue Denim posted:

The Sheik will keep kayfabe until he is dead. It's actually sort of admirable.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

El Patron posted:

Oh you didn't know ?

I wonder how much poo poo he's had to eat after that shoot interview with him and Billy Gun burying the poo poo out of Hunter. Saying they'll beat the piss out of him if they ever cross paths again, etc... But good for him, I always liked Road Dogg.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

maniacripper posted:

I wonder how much poo poo he's had to eat after that shoot interview with him and Billy Gun burying the poo poo out of Hunter. Saying they'll beat the piss out of him if they ever cross paths again, etc... But good for him, I always liked Road Dogg.

"It was all Monty. I was high."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Maxwell Lord posted:

The Sheik will keep kayfabe until he is dead. It's actually sort of admirable.

I'm positive the man understands his entire fame is ironic 'ha ha look at this crazy dude' but yea, dude is hardcore kayfabe and will never break, which owns.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Glitterbomber posted:

I'm positive the man understands his entire fame is ironic 'ha ha look at this crazy dude' but yea, dude is hardcore kayfabe and will never break, which owns.

I think he may be beyond the point of understand a lot of things.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TL posted:

I think he may be beyond the point of understand a lot of things.
There was a shoot between New Jack, Honky Tonk, and Sheik. At one point they all dropped their pants and mooned the camera in the name of Vince (Or Hogan, I forget) and New Jack had to help Sheik put his dick back in his pants, because Sheik absolutely didn't understand what was going on.

He's probably half and half, I'm sure he believes the delusions at this point.

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

Glitterbomber posted:

Thanks for clearing that up, he certainly had me fooled so I guess it works.

He just seems so legitimately angry in interviews I've seen that I thought he was just mixing shoot with kayfabe, hats off to him!

It was probably the RF video Benoit documentary that threw me the most since that was obviously genuine and didn't seem all that different (minus the tears of course) to any of the promo's he cuts during shoots.

He is a filthy old man though.... and that's a shoot, brother!

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly

maniacripper posted:

The Outlaws were one of my favourites, but yeah I saw that shoot interview too and they were both pretty bitter.

Wonder what's going on tonight, a possible DX reunion ?

Cracky
Feb 11, 2007

are you one of those guys who likes big fatties and the big fatties have got big fatty dildos in their nose and they barf and they barf and its so gross.

:smith:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
To be fair, at least Randy didn't respond like some people might, with some hate filled rant.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

El Patron posted:

Wonder what's going on tonight, a possible DX reunion ?

I think Road Dogg just started as an agent backstage. Doubt he'll be on screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Did Randy only just respond to that tweet from June?!