Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

He had to think it over for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

quote:

Zack Ryder
@ZackRyder Zack Ryder
Sorry Broskis...
2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Poor Zack, shockingly no gloating from Dolph yet.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

apsouthern fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Oct 25, 2011

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The ring explodes in a hail of light tubes.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Tap him for one mana.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

apsouthern posted:

didn't he steal Borash's macbook the last time he was TNA?

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009
How can Axl even think this is a possibility when WWE barely seem to make us of their brain's trust of agents with skills far superior to Axl.

Also, Randy Orton loving owns. You know a guy is humble when he still turns down unwanted sexual favours like an ordinary guy, with manners too!

quote:

There was a shoot between New Jack, Honky Tonk, and Sheik. At one point they all dropped their pants and mooned the camera in the name of Vince (Or Hogan, I forget) and New Jack had to help Sheik put his dick back in his pants, because Sheik absolutely didn't understand what was going on.
This disturbing thing is it must have been from the same shoot they got the footage for the Benoit documentary I mentioned below this post from.... I hope this was before they asked about Benoit.

What's this shoot like?
I don't like New Jack or Shiek as humans, having them together sounds like an awful idea.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sue Denim posted:

What's this shoot like?
I don't like New Jack or Shiek as humans, having them together sounds like an awful idea.

Mooning, Sheik's dick and they get so loud that the cops are called.

Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009

Sue Denim posted:

What's this shoot like?

Honestly, I think Honky Tonk Man comes off looking the worst out of three, as hard as that may be to believe. He criticizes Benoit's actions because, in Honky's words, "you just need to slap a bitch around sometimes, but you don't loving kill her!"

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

SICKERATION, to Chris Jericho posted:

Wade Barretts hashtagged SecondComing for himself. I guess everyone really is biting your gimmicks.

Chris Jericho posted:

Et Tu Barrett??

Wade Barrett posted:

I thought your 'rear end Cream' was the only thing you didn't want stolen?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Frilled Lizard posted:

Barrett

:allears:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Frilled Lizard posted:

It's because of this that if I ever saw Wade on the street somehow and he wasn't sneering like a madman I would never recognize it.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
This has to lead to a Barrett feud with an absentee Jericho. The circle will be complete.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Do ROH and Gabe just randomly follow wrestling fans? Are they following anyone else here?

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
They have a Twitter bot that automatically follows people that tweet keywords, hoping that those people will follow them back.

Mystery Opponent fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Oct 25, 2011

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I suddenly feel dumb for not guessing that. Thanks Mystery Opponent!

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Found @CrankyVince through a Bryan Alvarez retweet.... some of it is stupid, but I can't stop reading. :(

CrankyVince posted:

FEELING WEAK, ASKING PRODUCTION INTERN WHAT HIS BLOOD TYPE IS, HAND IN BRIEFCASE FUMBLING FOR SOMETHING SHARP.

quote:

IN WRITERS MEETING, CAN'T HEAR A THING, CRACKING CLAMS, TELLING THE BOYS WE'RE GOING INTO BIZ W/ 1 OF THE FELLAS FROM THE NBC SITCOM "WINGS"

quote:

HUDDLED WITH PYRO GUYS, SEEING WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO RIG MY HOTEL ROOM WITH FIREWORKS, TO DETONATE UPON CLIMAX.

quote:

I'VE BEEN POWER WALKING TO LIMO FOR MINUTES. CONFUSED, CERTAIN I'M LOST.

quote:

REALIZING I'VE MADE A FEW PRETTY SERIOUS MISTAKES OVER THE YEARS.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
David Otunga is currently busy on Twitter being amazing :psyduck:

Rarity fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Oct 26, 2011

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rarity posted:

David Otunga is currently busy on Twitter being amazing :psyduck:

In what ways?

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy
did he buy you shoes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

In what ways?

I'm glad you asked.

DavidOtunga posted:

“@MotorheadPinten:Why are you replying to all these people? Don't you have some studying to do, Harvard dude?” I'm already a lawyer. Idiot.

DavidOtunga posted:

“@RandyOrtonDK: @DavidOtunga do you think you would be a good GM of raw?” would Lindsay Lohan make a good prison inmate? Of course I would!

DavidOtunga posted:

“@RandyOrtonDK: @DavidOtunga you look so cool in normal clothes!”. Interesting observation. I just look cool. Period.

Oh, and then there's this...

rarity_sa posted:

@DavidOtunga you should change your name to David Bowtunga. it will make it 22% classier.

DavidOtunga posted:

@rarity_sa NICE! I caught that. Clever

Suck it, scrubs :smug:

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

David Otunga actually seems like a very intelligent fellow.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

Like he went to Harvard or something.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Save Russian Jews posted:

did he buy you shoes

HEY!

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Cardboard Box posted:

If he was truly smart he would have cut a better season finale promo.

Or rather, he's not as smart as a bare knuckle fighter.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

Like he went to Harvard or something.

Crazy, right?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Not only are his tweets entertaining, he just spent a coupla hours interacting with his fans. I think that's really cool of him.

DMPunk posted:

HEY!

That wasn't aimed at you :ssh:

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Rarity posted:

Not only are his tweets entertaining, he just spent a coupla hours interacting with his fans. I think that's really cool of him.

That wasn't aimed at you :ssh:

If it wasn't, it was kind of ironic then to say that today of all days.

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party
Trust me, it wasn't at you. I can vouch for that.

And damnit, I'm going to have to start following Bowtunga now that he's becoming remotely interesting. It's the bowtie and coffee. Such simple things, but they fit with him.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DMPunk posted:

If it wasn't, it was kind of ironic then to say that today of all days.

Were you seriously the one that bought SDR shoes

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

There's like a 1% chance he wasn't.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

"Sara wear these once and then send them to me."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Those are some pretty badass shoes, though.

http://twitpic.com/763rzy

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Edit: What is there to say at this point that hasn't already been said?

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 27, 2011

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Welp. I know what I need to become now. A wrestlelady.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Moose Bigelow posted:

"Sara wear these once and then send them to me."

See, this is just the thing people assume about why I do stuff like this and its 100% wrong. I just want to do good things for good people. I also buy their merch, go to live shows, support the companies they work for, and I even donate to charities they are involved with. If that makes me a bad guy or weird, whatever. I dont have a problem with it, the wrestlers dont have a problem with it. Only people that seem to have a problem with it is some of you guys.

DMPunk fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Oct 27, 2011

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Hiram posted:

Welp. I know what I need to become now. A wrestlelady.

Wrestling fans are from lower income brackets and thus you would get the trashiest obsessed fan gifts. Aim for a higher income bracket of creepy*.

*Seriously there is nothing wrong with this. I do not want to discourage this type of behavior as it indirectly benefits me. Just please do not stalk these women or hope to ever have sex or be buddies with them because that leads to very bad times.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

DMPunk posted:

See, this is just the thing people assume about why I do stuff like this and its 100% wrong. I just want to do good things for good people. I also buy their merch, go to live shows, support the companies they work for, and I even donate to charities they are involved with. If that makes me a bad guy or weird, whatever. I dont have a problem with it, the wrestlers dont have a problem with it. Only people that seem to have a problem with it is some of you guys.

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing. It's a little misguided with your money but there's nothing fundamentally wrong with it. Afterall, it's your money.

But you have to understand why people are going to rip on you about it. It's going to come with the territory.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

MassRayPer posted:

Wrestling fans are from lower income brackets and thus you would get the trashiest obsessed fan gifts. Aim for a higher income bracket of creepy*.

*Seriously there is nothing wrong with this. I do not want to discourage this type of behavior as it indirectly benefits me. Just please do not stalk these women or hope to ever have sex or be buddies with them because that leads to very bad times.

If I become a pretty wrestlelady and get at least one fan like DMPunk...I'll be fine with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

DMPunk posted:

Are you gonna dig up Reagan's corpse so you can shoot it and impress Sara Del Rey?

You obsess over female wrestlers and it's creepy.