Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Those shoes are goddamn ugly as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

Apparently they're like $230 too.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yuriy posted:

Are you gonna dig up Reagan's corpse so you can shoot it and impress Sara Del Rey?

You obsess over female wrestlers and it's creepy.

DM Punk, if you do this you will also impress me and I once talked to Allison Danger so I am basically SHIMMER.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Lone Rogue posted:

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing. It's a little misguided with your money but there's nothing fundamentally wrong with it. Afterall, it's your money.

But you have to understand why people are going to rip on you about it. It's going to come with the territory.

I'm not stupid. I get that at first glance, if I tell someone I've spent $XXX in wishlist gifts for wrestlers, it sounds really weird. That's understandable. But, like I said, I don't do it for any sexual or perverse reasons. I don't expect ANYTHING in return for the stuff I buy. I also don't use money I don't have. I don't drink, do drugs, smoke, or have some expensive addiction to waste money on. I save my money wisely, so I have extra cash laying around for stuff like that.

Women's wrestling is a passion I have. I love it. SHIMMER, WSU, CHIKARA, etc all have great women's wrestling and I love watching it and going to shows. I can't make cool videos on youtube, I dont have artistic talent like APSouthern to make awesome graphics or whatever. This is what I do in place of all that. Its not something a normal person does, I know. But, its not bad either.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Atticus Finch posted:

I actually agree. But, multiple women on Twitter have raved over them. So, as a guy, I just don't get it I guess.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

DMPunk posted:

I actually agree. But, multiple women on Twitter have raved over them. So, as a guy, I just don't get it I guess.
Those women are incorrect. Anyone with an ounce of fashion sense would agree.

Also you're creepy.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Apparently they're like $230 too.
Are you loving serious? Here's a neat website: http://www.charitynavigator.org/

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Do you buy stuff for male wrestlers from Amazon Wishlists?

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

I have, yes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Does Amazon sell beer and chicken killing supplies? If so I think we should all buy that for the Briscoes.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

MassRayPer posted:

Does Amazon sell beer and chicken killing supplies? If so I think we should all buy that for the Briscoes.

The only item you need to kill a chicken is a knife.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

smashpro1 posted:

The only item you need to kill a chicken is a knife.

Pretty sure you could do it with those $230 Legion Of Doom wrestlelady shoes as well.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

I watched a guy grab a chicken by the head and swing it around for like five minutes. Apparently you don't even need a knife.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Maybe it's me but I also think it's weird that these people are putting up open wishlists. I know they are poor artists but drat.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Atticus Finch posted:

Those women are incorrect. Anyone with an ounce of fashion sense would agree.

You are the wrongest person. We've all been :swoon:ing over those in the fashion thread.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

I never understood women's obsession with shoes. That one pair of shoes cost as much as the last 5-6 pairs of shoes I've owned combined.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I would have thought that we've all been on the internet long enough not to consider a fan buying the people he idolizes presents "creepy".

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Rarity posted:

You are the wrongest person. We've all been :swoon:ing over those in the fashion thread.
You trust the fashion threads in W&W?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Atticus Finch posted:

Maybe it's me but I also think it's weird that these people are putting up open wishlists. I know they are poor artists but drat.

It is never weird to get free stuff. I know people who make six figures and put up wish lists because it is just a smart thing to do. Everyone likes free stuff.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

I also love how @mister_carlisle protects his tweets for the sole purpose of being able to make fun of me without me seeing his tweets. Thats very adult of him.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DMPunk posted:

I also love how @mister_carlisle protects his tweets for the sole purpose of being able to make fun of me without me seeing his tweets. Thats very adult of him.

I protected my tweets because you were namedropping me in a billion conversations that I had no part in nor did I care to be mentioned in. I got tired of seeing my name in your retarded tweets directed at me that I never answered. Right now you're spazzing out because someone tweeted something to me that mentioned you and you don't even know what my response was. Yet here we are.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Oct 27, 2011

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Atticus Finch posted:

You trust the fashion threads in W&W?

The male threads are full of posing hipster douchebags. The female threads are full of awesome girls with great taste.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I protected my tweets because you were namedropping me in a billion conversations that I had no part in nor did I care to be mentioned in. I got tired of seeing my name in your retarded tweets directed at me that I never answered.

I only name drop you when you talked about me. I am not allowed to reply? And if that WAS true, why do you constantly keep talking about me now? If you didn't want me involved, you sure have an odd way of showing it. You talk about me FAR more than I ever talked about you. But, I don't want to turn this thread into poo poo any further. I don't hate you guys or anything. You're allowed to have your opinions, good or bad.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

DMPunk posted:

I only name drop you when you talked about me. I am not allowed to reply? And if that WAS true, why do you constantly keep talking about me now? If you didn't want me involved, you sure have an odd way of showing it. But, I don't want to turn this thread into poo poo any further. I don't hate you guys or anything. You're allowed to have your opinions, good or bad.

And you're allowed to buy poo poo for female wrestlers, but they'll never touch your penis and you look really, really creepy/obsessive for doing it.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DMPunk posted:

I only name drop you when you talked about me. I am not allowed to reply? And if that WAS true, why do you constantly keep talking about me now? If you didn't want me involved, you sure have an odd way of showing it. But, I don't want to turn this thread into poo poo any further. I don't hate you guys or anything. You're allowed to have your opinions, good or bad.

People constantly tweet to me about the creepy/weird things you buy for people. I can't help that. Sometimes it's really crazy poo poo like a 230 dollar pair of shoes. I don't necessarily think you are a bad dude I just hope we don't see you on the news someday for something unfortunate.

That being said it's not even amusing to joke about this stuff anymore so lets just drop it and get back to what stupid wrestlers tweet.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Guys, I don't want to back seat mod but in the interest of not seeing half of the wrestling posters probated it may be a good idea to chill out on the twitter drama before Hulkamatt unfollows you all.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Yuriy posted:

And you're allowed to buy poo poo for female wrestlers, but they'll never touch your penis and you look really, really creepy/obsessive for doing it.

Man, no matter how many times I say it, people will never understand there is nothing remotely sexual about why I do what I do.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

HEELZiggler posted:

O'Reilly factor on at gym @anncoulter wearing her black cocktail dress.....& skeletor mask #HappyHollowMindedWeen

loving hilarious

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MassRayPer posted:

It is never weird to get free stuff. I know people who make six figures and put up wish lists because it is just a smart thing to do. Everyone likes free stuff.
That sounds terrible.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hiram posted:

loving hilarious

:lol:

Sean Waltman is optimistic about Morrison's time in WWE:

quote:

@TheRealXPac Sean Waltman
Eventually they will take Morrison out of the dog house. He brought it on himself with the way he treated Trish Stratus at WM.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If you've bought stuff for dudes, too, then you just have some interest that I don't understand instead of what could've been interpreted as a creepy fetish.

I'll never understand given the multitude of traditional ways you already support them, but to each his own.

The Wishlists make me think less of the people creating them than anyone else.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

sportsgenius86 posted:

The Wishlists make me think less of the people creating them than anyone else.

Funny you said that, because this very thread inspired me to make one.

And it's lead to talk about this product: http://www.amazon.ca/TNA-Wrestling-DVD-Board-Game/dp/B00460ZQWM/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2VY49X0PPUEG5&colid=2DL2W35AEK8OB

I mean, good god.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

quote:

@IAmJericho Chris Jericho
Just got grilled by TMZ about my appearance on the Nickelodeon game Figure It Out from 10 years ago. Riveting stuff... #whogivesashit

Looked for this on youtube but couldn't find it.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

MassRayPer posted:

Guys, I don't want to back seat mod but in the interest of not seeing half of the wrestling posters probated it may be a good idea to chill out on the twitter drama before Hulkamatt unfollows you all.

That bully Hulkamatt already doesn't follow me!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

The questioning or the show?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I found a link to it but Nickelodeon had pulled it. Jim Duggan and the Giant were also on the episode.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

DMPunk posted:

I never understood women's obsession with shoes. That one pair of shoes cost as much as the last 5-6 pairs of shoes I've owned combined.

You ever thought about charity? Or, I dunno, just buying wrestling merch? Del Rey already has a pretty cool T-shirt on sale and only reason I don't get it is because I'm already sick of people asking why I have a star of David on my T-shirt and who the gently caress is Colt without people going out of there way to tell me that Death Ray is spelt wrong on my T-shirt.

Also, it's CM Punk's birthday.

Rhett Titus posted:

Happy birthday to @CMPunk even after the 500 squats n other various exercises he made me do 6 years ago #couldntwalkforaweek

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

You ever thought about charity? Or, I dunno, just buying wrestling merch? Del Rey already has a pretty cool T-shirt on sale and only reason I don't get it is because I'm already sick of people asking why I have a star of David on my T-shirt and who the gently caress is Colt without people going out of there way to tell me that Death Ray is spelt wrong on my T-shirt.

Also, it's CM Punk's birthday.

Like I said, I do donate to charities that wrestlers are involved in. I sponsored Cheerleader Melissa on an AIDS Walk and just last week sponsored Candice LaRea on a walk for a children's hospital. And I also own multiple death Rey shirts including her newest one which is awesome BTW.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
DM Punk isn't a horrible person. There's a guy affiliated with CHIKARA that buys girls shoes and stockings and has a legit fetish. That's weird. DM Punk is weird sometimes, but he isn't a pervert. He is also not Joshifans, and nothing he will do will amount to the combined creep of those forums. DMPunk still donates to charities, which is a very noble thing to do. You know what I do with my money? I buy 30 pairs of shoes. For myself. Because I'm selfish.

So what I'm saying is go register at Joshifans and make fun of them, if you want to make fun of creeps.

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party
In Twitter related news, SCSA tossed out a few cyber beers last night and didn't stunner anyone. Has he gone soft, or is he driving to all of our houses to stunner us in person? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

DM Punk isn't a horrible person. There's a guy affiliated with CHIKARA that buys girls shoes and stockings and has a legit fetish. That's weird. DM Punk is weird sometimes, but he isn't a pervert. He is also not Joshifans, and nothing he will do will amount to the combined creep of those forums. DMPunk still donates to charities, which is a very noble thing to do. You know what I do with my money? I buy 30 pairs of shoes. For myself. Because I'm selfish.

So what I'm saying is go register at Joshifans and make fun of them, if you want to make fun of creeps.

Weekend Web candidate?