Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Tursas

I have never seen this man do anything but he just got waaaaaay over with me. Top man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DirtyDirtySheets
Oct 22, 2011

Triple-Kan posted:

Dude rabidly hates smarks. There's a million stories of people approaching him after shows and telling him, "Hey, great match," only to have him snap back, "How the gently caress would you know, you don't know the loving business," and then chew them out.

I think telling someone "great match" is about as smarky as asking someone "How's it going?" is being nosey. It's just something you say.

That being said, that's still fairly hilarious. I love Austin rear end in a top hat.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

DirtyDirtySheets posted:

I think telling someone "great match" is about as smarky as asking someone "How's it going?" is being nosey. It's just something you say.

That being said, that's still fairly hilarious. I love Austin rear end in a top hat.

They actual story, if I recall, is Bryan Alvarez told a severely drunk Austin Aries "your stuff looked good" rather than the more typical "good match", which Aries bitched at him for. Aries being Aries.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

They actual story, if I recall, is Bryan Alvarez told a severely drunk Austin Aries "your stuff looked good" rather than the more typical "good match", which Aries bitched at him for. Aries being Aries.

Isn't Bryan Alvarez a wrestler, though?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

TL posted:

In the same sense that he is a mexican

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

TL posted:

For years and years, but Aries is just always gonna be Aries.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Aries apologized for that though.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Haha, I'd like to hear Alvarez tell that story.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

Cardboard Box posted:

Haha, I'd like to hear Alvarez tell that story.

"Well, back in 1998 when I started training with Buddy Wayne... shut up Vinny, don't interrupt me."

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

DMPunk posted:

I actually agree. But, multiple women on Twitter have raved over them. So, as a guy, I just don't get it I guess.
I'm not a fan, although I'm sure some people could pull them off but very few.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cardboard Box posted:

See John, less racism, stair beatings, and poop jokes, and more actually being funny like this! You can do it, you've only had, what, 10 years to get this?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

quote:

RealMelina
“@gailkimITSME: @RealMelina ull find him when ur not even looking!”- Why does it have to take so long?! I love you Gail. I miss you!
10 hours ago

RealMelina
“@DamnItsTrue: I haven't met Mr. Right yet. But I have met Mr. Fake, Mr. Rude, Mr. Wrong & Mr. Player.”-But I pray 1day I'll meet Mr Right!
12 hours ago
...and it's not for lack of trying.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Incoming "my twitter was hacked!!!"

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

RealMelina posted:

“@DamnItsTrue: I haven't met Mr. Right yet. But I have met Mr. Fake, Mr. Rude, Mr. Wrong & Mr. Player.”-But I pray 1day I'll meet Mr Right!
12 hours ago

One was Morrison
One was Batista
One is Mike Knox
Mr. Rude has to be vince.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

AkumaHokoru posted:

Mr. Rude has to be vince.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Perry Normal posted:

any excuse to post a picture of rick rude is a good excuse.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

AkumaHokoru posted:

any excuse to post a picture of rick rude is a good excuse.

Im glad you said so.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Chris Masters posted:

So if I had to tell you one smackdown diva who gave freebird hayes an "Oral" agreement to keep her job.Who'd you guess?

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Kelly Kelly. Times a million.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Bocc Kob posted:

Kelly Kelly's job was never in jeopardy.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Bocc Kob posted:

Beth. Kelly never has to worry about her job.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Lone Rogue posted:

I misread that as Kevin Kelly and the visual was not undisturbing.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Twitter is claiming Rosa Mendes.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

How very professional of you, Chris.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Lone Rogue posted:

Twitter is claiming Rosa Mendes.

I think this is very sexist of PSP. Rosa used her oral skills meaning she cut a promo on why she should keep her job.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Oatgan posted:

How is what he said any different from shoots?

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Oatgan posted:

As opposed to making women give blowjobs to keep their jobs.

Or keeping a guy on your roster when he is a juiced up mess and then when he sorts his life out and gets better firing him without giving him a chance.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Lone Rogue posted:

It should be. :argh:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Any and all of the Diva's are expendable.

Really is horrible that any girl should have to exchange sexual favours for job security in 2011. Michael Hayes is scum, for telling them to do it or to have let it happen when suggested.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NeoNaoNeo posted:

As opposed to making women give blowjobs to keep their jobs.

Or keeping a guy on your roster when he is a juiced up mess and then when he sorts his life out and gets better firing him without giving him a chance.

Who said Hayes coerced a diva into blowing him or they would be fired? Or even that this actually happened and isn't just a rumor/Masters talking about of his rear end.

And lmao you just compared WWE not continuing to employ Chris Masters to a boss threatening to fire an employee if they didn't have sex with them.

Lone Rogue posted:

How is what he said any different from shoots?

Airing out other people's dirty laundry is always unprofessional? If Masters offered to give Vince a handy to keep his job and was rebuffed then sure tell the world, but a diva blowing the boss for job security is her business and not Chris Masters's twitter followers.

oatgan fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 30, 2011

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Oatgan posted:

Airing out other people's dirty laundry is always unprofessional? If Masters offered to give Vince a handy to keep his job and was rebuffed then sure tell the world, but a diva blowing the boss for job security is her business and not Chris Masters's twitter followers.

Yeah, and we who follow the wrestling world love dirty laundry. We eat it up. We buy shoot tapes all of the time where people air out dirty laundry.

Also, if what Masters is saying is true, what Hayes did was against work ethics and it should be grounds of firing him. You shouldn't be screwing your subordinates.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ethics has no place in the wrestling business.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
@wwemasterp
chris mordetzky
Just Hypothetically speaking People

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
How does one hypothetically suck a dick

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Mystery Opponent posted:

"Say you sucked a dick..."

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
If you hypothetically suck a dick it must be a very bad blowjob

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Mystery Opponent posted:

Schrodinger's dick

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Mystery Opponent posted:

If you hypothetically suck a dick it must be a very bad blowjob

But let's say, hypothetically, that you enjoyed it. Therefore, it was hypothetically a good blowjob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Oatgan posted:

Who said Hayes coerced a diva into blowing him or they would be fired? Or even that this actually happened and isn't just a rumor/Masters talking about of his rear end.