Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

coconono posted:

I have the wedding photos somewhere...

I assume it was Mrs. Dem Boys who had the shotgun leveled at her, since Jay or Mark would just start screaming MAN UP! at whoever pointed a gun at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Jerusalem posted:

I assume it was Mrs. Dem Boys who had the shotgun leveled at her, since Jay or Mark would just start screaming MAN UP! at whoever pointed a gun at them.

I can't imagine a Briscoe wedding going any other way.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Fushin posted:

John Cena IS awesome to five year olds. I've confiscated at least two Cena figures from them so far this year.

So you just take them from them on the subway or?

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

So you just take them from them on the subway or?

No, I work as a paraprofessional in a Kindergarten classroom.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Fushin posted:

Is that like a paratrooper?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Timby posted:

Reminds me of one of my favorite off-color jokes.

:v: I ever tell you about the worst blowjob I ever had?
:confused: ... no?
:v: It was fuckin' great!

:wal::stat: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Fushin posted:

Well, that ruins my whole world view.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

I've had it linked in the OP of the Wrestling Questions thread for awhile, here it is again: http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

quote:

73. Antonio Pena turned half the AAA lockerroom gay.

I'm just gonna say it- that's really impressive and I appreciate the dedication it must take to make that happen.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Antonio Pena, the man who proved once and for all that homosexuality is a choice.

Sailor
Apr 2, 2007

Who needs balls when you've got guts.
Virgil has a decent sense of humor about #6, though he denies it happened.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I know these were from message board posts but the last line in this always cracks me up.

quote:

455. The last time the WWE was in Vancouver, my buddy sold Orton and Batista some pot, about half an ounce. He and a friend ran into them at a mini mall over by my house in Richmond (a suburb of Vancouver) Trevor didnt have a clue who they were, but his friend marked out and was asking for autographs, during the autographs Orton leaned over and asked my buddy if he had any, they drove to his house, next door to mine at the time, and sold them this wonderful stuff that tased like oranges. Now where im from this is not sleaze, just funny. Also, they were driving in a Navigator full of women, (how many seats does a navigator have?) so I doubt that Orton is gay. Ive known Trevor sence high school he wouldnt make that poo poo up.

Also, this rumour is false and badass at the same time.

quote:

448. William Regal hates the US but is forced to work here out of fears of prosecution in the UK; it seems he was a middleman in the whole Queen Elizabeth drug dealing thing Lyndon LaRouche exposed in the '80s.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Tommy Dreamer posted:

If FBI officially classified fans of ICP, Juggalos, a gang on watch list. OG ECW fans would b Mafia or complete underground crime syndicate

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Wade Barrett posted:

Fan @WadeBarrett did you get the trick or treaters?

Barrett: Yes. I threw a bucket of cold water over the little buggers.

What a dick :allears:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

smashpro1 posted:

I actually sat down and read the whole loving thing on the FBI site to make sure it wasn't some elaborate bureaucratic attempt at humor.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Y'all shouldn't have accepted those cyber beers

steveaustinBSR posted:

Putting everyone around the globe to sleep with a late night Cyber Stunner...KICK!! WHAM!! STUNNER!!! Good night folks... #sellthestunner

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Rarity posted:

Y'all shouldn't have accepted those cyber beers

followed today by

quote:

sorry to those of you who were caught off guard by last nights CYBER STUNNER...nobody said this Twitter thing was gonna be easy...DTA.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

apsouthern posted:

followed today by

He stunners everyone on twitter and calls for Death To America? #heelturn.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

He stunners everyone on twitter and calls for Death To America? #heelturn.

Don't trust anybody

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Behold the spawn of Briscoe

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
That kid is absolutely adorable.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
That kid looks like he wants to gently caress someone up.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Wait, that's the kid that said "gently caress that poo poo"?

...it probably sounded cute as heck :3:

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Don't trust anybody

I liked it best when Austin said DTA stands for don't never trust nobody.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

ABOUT DRUGS posted:

I'd like to imagine him following it up with Man Up! and headbutting his father over and over again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Me and my boy sit up and cuss" is like some kind of beautiful redneck dream - a father and son bonding by just sitting around saying swear words and laughing.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Jerusalem posted:

"Me and my boy sit up and cuss" is like some kind of beautiful redneck dream - a father and son bonding by just sitting around saying swear words and laughing.

"Heard you saying some swears dad. Mind if I join in? Crap, boobs, crap."

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Evan Bourne posted:

I wonder if WWE '13 will have our twitter handles, random tweet pop ups and Cole talking tweets? Might make gameplay as annoying as viewing.

I love twitter, it takes all those things you suspect people are talking about backstage and brings it right up to the foreground for everyone to see.

Evan is cranky going pot free.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Evan shhhhhh, they actually watch twitter now. You're in enough trouble.

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

ABOUT DRUGS posted:

Man, I don't get kids and even I know there's no way that kid was picking out it's own Halloween costumes and cursing if that's a recent photo.

He'd have to be talking about another older kid or that picture is a year or two old. That kid in the photo certainly doesn't seem big enough to be walking/talking.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Gonzo McFee posted:

I love twitter, it takes all those things you suspect people are talking about backstage and brings it right up to the foreground for everyone to see.

Evan is cranky going pot free.

As much as I like Evan, I kind of want to taunt him.

@FindEvan Oh man, I am so high right now dude. I'm totally nuked. Wish you were here.

Not an actual tweet.

Beasley
Sep 20, 2008

You better get ready to die.

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

The best thing about Ricardo's twitter is him posting old internet pictures.

I KNOW THAT GUY!

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Sue Denim posted:

Man, I don't get kids and even I know there's no way that kid was picking out it's own Halloween costumes and cursing if that's a recent photo.

He'd have to be talking about another older kid or that picture is a year or two old. That kid in the photo certainly doesn't seem big enough to be walking/talking.

He posted a more recent pic of his kid than that but... it was of him taking a poo poo in his horseshoe pit so not sure everyone wanted to see that.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I just found out winning $250 mill Powerball ticket was purchase in Stamford CT. If it was Vince that would b just unfair haha.

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

Germ Incubator posted:

He posted a more recent pic of his kid than that but... it was of him taking a poo poo in his horseshoe pit so not sure everyone wanted to see that.
Your discretion is appreciated.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Germ Incubator posted:

This could easily be the punchline to a Ray and Little Nephew Achewood strip.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Germ Incubator posted:

Keepin' that 'merican dream alive :allears:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Let's talk about Jay Briscoe some more.

Jay Briscoe posted:

#Decisions Watch Mark Briscoe's match? or keep watching #RaiderNation on this laptop... #FuckMarkBriscoe

Yeah, gently caress Mark Briscoe :frogc00l:

Huge Ghost
Jun 26, 2007

a lil' horse

@AntonioCesaro posted:

This pickeldigger makes a welcome addition to my blocked list "@RandallMorrison: @AntonioCesaro Epcot sucks, just like your food"

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

CMPunk posted:

The kid parties hard.

Is this Miz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Arbite posted: