Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Nope, Hawaiian punch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

ChaosMonkey posted:

Would you advise her to wash 'em down with chocolate shakes?

Only if you are having pancakes

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Just make sure you're not gaining too much god drat weight.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izoRUZyIhD8

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP
Here is the newest Sal and Richard tradio call, it's drat funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI9pjs778JM

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Glumwheels posted:

Has anyone ordered from Crumbs? If so, is it worth it? My co-worker's last day is Friday and I was thinking of getting her a 6 pack of cupcakes.

Get her a Cookiepuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8SPa7JweeE

Tim Selaty Jr fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Nov 3, 2011

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hey guys, just swung by to read the last 20 pages and scour for ETM news. Sad its so light. Glad to see Arrrie is doing good. Hope he's eating breafrusst.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

GenoCanSing posted:

Hey guys, just swung by to read the last 20 pages and scour for ETM news. Sad its so light. Glad to see Arrrie is doing good. Hope he's eating breafrusst.

eric is pretty much underdog lady at this point with his sensitivity in regards to calling in to the show.

God, I'd let the show goof on me for free hookers, TV roles and poo poo like that. Some people just take themselves way too seriously

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

quote:

As the President and Chief Content Officer of SiriusXM, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your continued loyalty. Our subscribers are the most important part of SiriusXM, and as always we will continue to provide you with the quality and diverse content that makes SiriusXM a leader in premium audio entertainment. So as we come to the end of the year, I want to look back at the memorable moments we have shared.

In 2011, we brought you closer than ever to your favorite programming. Since Paul McCartney's first-time-ever concert at the Apollo Theater last December, listeners have been invited to a country party in New York at SiriusXM's concert with Tim McGraw, a raucous "All Access" Q&A with the Blue Collar Comedians in Nashville, intimate in-studio conversations with Tom Petty, Rascal Flatts, Coldplay, and Nirvana, a unique "One Night Only" experience at the original Studio 54, and numerous other special events. When we didn't send you to them, we brought the events to you, including over thirty shows from Margaritaville legend Jimmy Buffett, concert broadcasts from breakout music acts like Mumford & Sons and Lady Antebellum, and live feeds from the mega dance festivals Electric Daisy and Electric Zoo.

Listeners were on the air themselves more this year with the launch of The Phone Show, a no-holds-barred, call-in-and-win money grab. That was just one of the new shows introduced in 2011, a year that saw the addition of the legendary radio personality Dr. Laura and the #1 name in gossip TMZ Live. Also, throughout the year, SiriusXM created many unique limited-engagement satellite channels including Mandatory Metallica, Simon & Garfunkel Radio, Tim McGraw Radio, Cinco de Mayo Comedia with George Lopez, Book of Mormon Radio, Comic-Con Radio, Real Housewives Radio and John Edward Psychic Radio. And in August, we unveiled the newest exclusive 24/7 channel to join our lineup with the debut of Studio 54 Radio.

In addition to the new programming we brought you in 2011, we are excited to continue to be able to bring you The Howard Stern Show and to extend and expand our relationship with the NFL by adding play-by-play coverage to our online and smartphone lineup. With the addition of even more sports play by play, SiriusXM remains the undisputed audio leader in sports - the only place to hear the NFL, including 14 feeds of the Super Bowl, MLB®, NASCAR®, NBA, NHL®, and college sports, including multiple bowl games and every game of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, and many other major sporting events such as the Kentucky Derby, every PGA and major golf tournament, and the Indianapolis 500. We also added to our sports talk lineup with new shows on College Sports Nation, Fantasy Sports Radio, and Mad Dog Radio, and continue to provide our one-of-a-kind weekly call-ins from college football coaches and every coach in the NFL. Also, whether it was Lady Gaga on Oprah Radio®, the Anthony Weiner controversy spilling on to Opie & Anthony, or Jamie Foxx live from the Super Bowl, listeners continued to enjoy the best of-the-moment entertainment available on radio.

Our commitment to bring you new and exciting programming is continuing with the introduction of over 20 new channels that explore and explode genres with new formats like RockBar, and SiriusXM Comes Alive!, and exclusive channels including Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Radio, ESPN's SportsCenter, Carlin's Corner, and UCB Radio. We also introduced a new suite of Spanish language channels with music genres ranging from Regional Mexican, Oldies, and Tropical to Pop, Rock, and Urban, plus exclusive news and talk channels like RadioFórmula México and Playboy Radio en Español. These new channels are available online, on smartphones, and the new SiriusXM Edge radio, and are just the first phase in the next evolution of satellite radio. We look forward to bringing you even more content and features next year.

Thank you again for being a subscriber. We hope you continue to enjoy listening to SiriusXM and we will continue listening to your feedback as we further expand and improve the satellite radio experience. We look forward to another year of sharing with you the best radio on radio.

Sincerely,

Scott Greenstein
President and Chief Content Officer
SiriusXM Radio

I'm sure Howie will appreciate getting basically a throw-way line in Greenstein's email to all customers.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

chiz posted:

eric is pretty much underdog lady at this point with his sensitivity in regards to calling in to the show.

God, I'd let the show goof on me for free hookers, TV roles and poo poo like that. Some people just take themselves way too seriously

To be fair you're not a 7" tall, club footed, grape hued ball of poo poo. You'd probably have a different perspective if you were.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Artie is great in his new show, but listening to Nick, yeah, holy poo poo he has a chip on his shoulder about being "right". He blames his career on it, and while I normally like some MAN TALK he is pretty horrible on the "BE A MAN" crap. He seems really racist too.

Plus it sounds like he is always talking out of the side of his mouth in this smarmy manner.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

kylej posted:

To be fair you're not a 7" tall, club footed, grape hued ball of poo poo. You'd probably have a different perspective if you were.

Eh I suppose, however, Eric got a lot out of the show.

Imagine if he didn't ever call in. He'd just be another freak on the internet that nobody cared about. And there's lots of them.

edit; I do feel sorry for him kyle, I get that it sucks being the way he is and he deserves his sunny piece of the sidewalk, but he's gone way over the edge on things with his demands from Howard. He once told Howard that he was "the main loving event for the past six years" once.

Like Artie said, "you have to be a real rear end in a top hat for someone to hate you when you are in a wheelchair"

Eric was never humble, always delusional, and usually a little poo poo.

chiz fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Nov 4, 2011

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

chiz posted:

He once told Howard that he was "the main loving event for the past six years" once.

Well, he might be sadly right about that, unless you like hearing from one legged ancient one hit wonders and guys that sleep with Amy Fisher.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

Artie is great in his new show, but listening to Nick, yeah, holy poo poo he has a chip on his shoulder about being "right". He blames his career on it, and while I normally like some MAN TALK he is pretty horrible on the "BE A MAN" crap. He seems really racist too.

Plus it sounds like he is always talking out of the side of his mouth in this smarmy manner.

It was a bit grating when he was talking about the football game being cancelled because of cold weather. Especially when I'm working construction and freezing my rear end off in State College, PA. gently caress cold weather.

Artie did mention that Nick is just an angry guy all the time, which makes it even funnier to me because the only chance he gets to rant is probably on the radio. The story about the guy coming to his door and hitting on his wife, then the subsequent tree trickery in his yard had me laughing good.

By the way, Will Ferrell does heroin.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Not trying to be a dick and I have yet to listen to Artie's show, but what does that mean?

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Not trying to be a dick and I have yet to listen to Artie's show, but what does that mean?

It means that Will Ferrel was high all the time on SNL. Plus he steals ideas from other comedians.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

chiz posted:

Eric was never humble, always delusional, and usually a little poo poo.

Count me in the "I'd push him out of his wheelchair" column. The only person I've hated more on the show is Miss Howard Stern during the Marry a Millionaire contest.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Mr Hands Colon posted:

As a joke this week, Colin Quinn started trolling people on Twitter by saying that Will Ferrall stole his ideas and used to do a ton of drugs.

Then the news started to pick it up and had to quickly retract in many cases when they realized that Colin was baiting them.

Ha - looks like someone had some work done on their teeth. Found this on Reddit -

Before/After

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Nov 4, 2011

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Kelly posted:

Ha - looks like someone had some work done on their teeth. Found this on Reddit -

He talked about having his teeth capped on the air a few weeks ago, but, that new set looks pretty bad. Sort of like how Lisa G's look incredibly fake.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

AxeManiac posted:

I personally love when Nick goes off on his rants. Mainly because I used to watch Tough Crowd religiously back in the day, and Nick going off always reminds me of my favorite part of it ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ouz2sSDlFB0#t=392s

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

Kelly posted:

Before/After

what the gently caress is he wearing

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

ChaosMonkey posted:

what the gently caress is he wearing

It almost looks like he has on flippers - those fake teeth that the captives kids on Toddlers and Tiaras wear.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Artie needs to do 'Fight the Power' Bill Kurtis style.

The year was 1989..

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Shes Not Impressed posted:

It was a bit grating when he was talking about the football game being cancelled because of cold weather. Especially when I'm working construction and freezing my rear end off in State College, PA. gently caress cold weather.

Artie did mention that Nick is just an angry guy all the time, which makes it even funnier to me because the only chance he gets to rant is probably on the radio. The story about the guy coming to his door and hitting on his wife, then the subsequent tree trickery in his yard had me laughing good.

I'm so tired of hyper-masculine regional-accent shitheads. At least Artie has some sense of self-awareness. But Nick is just a piece of poo poo.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I'm so tired of hyper-masculine regional-accent shitheads. At least Artie has some sense of self-awareness. But Nick is just a piece of poo poo.

I agree with this 100%. It must suck having to live life being loving pissed off 24/7 just because somebody out there has different viewpoints than you do.

Thank God for Artie.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Yeah, that is my problem, Artie can go on a rant about broads and offer to pay strippers to throw balooney at their genitals and it doesn't come off as heart felt hate towards women and minorities like Nick seems to drum up. Then his tough guy crap doesn't help on top of it.

I'm not really bothered by it, but it just feels like Artie is doing him a favor and he is running around mad and actually complained to a caller about "Ask Artie how he got this job".

It is pretty hilarious when callers just talk to Artie and don't even know Nick (Rick) is there. I can see the steam coming out of his ears over the radio.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
I am so sick of every topic they're talking about coming back to "If Steve Jobs was in charge, he would..."

Enough about Steve loving Jobs!

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Brocktoon posted:

I am so sick of every topic they're talking about coming back to "If Steve Jobs was in charge, he would..."

Are you trying to imply that Steve Jobs didn't hand build every iPod and iPad and personally deliver them to stores?

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Howard invented satellite radio. If only Steve Jobs had recognized him as one in the same...

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Kelly posted:

As a joke this week, Colin Quinn started trolling people on Twitter by saying that Will Ferrall stole his ideas and used to do a ton of drugs.

Then the news started to pick it up and had to quickly retract in many cases when they realized that Colin was baiting them.

Before/After

Not only do his new caps look creepy, his old teeth looked fine! What the hell, Howie?

Remember that creep reality show on Fox, The Swan? where they gave women tons of plastic surgery? Stern used to laugh at the "bright white chiclet caps" that they put on the women.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Brocktoon posted:

Enough about Steve loving Jobs!

It is painfully hard to listen to people turn Jobs into a messiah, but he got that when he was alive.

You know he told them, no, put glass on this and thank god for that. Thank god for his vision.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Squashy Nipples posted:

Not only do his new caps look creepy, his old teeth looked fine! What the hell, Howie?

Remember that creep reality show on Fox, The Swan? where they gave women tons of plastic surgery? Stern used to laugh at the "bright white chiclet caps" that they put on the women.

well, I mean now he'll look hot for Beth

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

chiz posted:

well, I mean now he'll look hot for Beth

I'm parting the teeth Beth

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
I think his teeth look great. What the gently caress are you idiots talking about? Does your hate for the show (why do you listen, again? You're not fans.) extend to him personally?

Petty.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
There's a picture of Howard's teeth from a different angle on SFN and they look horrific before he had them done.

Good for him.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

hunter x az posted:

I think his teeth look great. What the gently caress are you idiots talking about? Does your hate for the show (why do you listen, again? You're not fans.) extend to him personally?

Petty.

I'm with you, hunter x az. It's absurd that you people are goofing on Howard Stern's big, fake, ultra-white teeth. Howard would never make fun of anyone's fake teeth.

Shame on you!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Late as always, but did anything else turn up with Benjy and that asexual singer chick? I heard her songs, it sounds like a setup. The first song was basically about Benjy and it was horrible. She is like a weak watered down Lady Gaga and she breaks her words up awkwardly while singing.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

sedative posted:

I'm with you, hunter x az. It's absurd that you people are goofing on Howard Stern's big, fake, ultra-white teeth. Howard would never make fun of anyone's fake teeth.

Shame on you!

I get it when there is something to make fun of.

Like, Bababooey's teeth and gums, licking his teeth, Sal's creepy rear end habits, being a perv and misogynist, Richard and his love of Halloween and his back-country childhood, but when you guys bag on Beth for being ugly (uh, what? Objectively speaking, she's pretty hot.) and Howard's teeth, which look way better than they did, etc. It's just weird... to poke fun at Howard for fixing his horrendous teeth, is just assholish to me. I dunno.

Yeah, his new teeth are loving ridiculous, man.

CapnPyro
Mar 18, 2003
I draw stuff.
Are those his teeth?! It looks like a dental plate or whatever, dentures. His gum recession is craaazy! Clearly he doesn't enjoy flossing/brushing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

CapnPyro posted:

Are those his teeth?! It looks like a dental plate or whatever, dentures. His gum recession is craaazy! Clearly he doesn't enjoy flossing/brushing.

Spends all his time wiping his rear end.