Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

dee eight posted:

a reminder to get your cattes into the show if you havent yet

I thought you said snow, oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQK3g8yPH0c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Atasi posted:

there ya go

when it's deeper go for over the railing

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Atasi posted:

thread delivers

throw cattes in snow erryday

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

needs a milkie

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

i'm guessing initials so yospos doesn't show up and steal the cat after looking them up

yeah but not cause of tinfoil paranoia just cause its easier to type :milkie:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
good loafing structure carmen but we need to work on curling those front paws under

overall loaf is a C-

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
Sam is a pro loafer when he's not runnin back and forth for no reason.

I'll do it tomorrow.
\

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
There's always a reason they're runnin back and forth, it's just that it's need to know information and you don't need to know.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

devmd01 posted:

There's always a reason they're runnin back and forth, it's just that it's need to know information and you don't need to know.

I KNEW it!

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

mod sassinator posted:

good loafing structure carmen but we need to work on curling those front paws under

overall loaf is a C-

So... So cute...

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Armadillos! posted:

So... So cute...

Holy gently caress that's awesome.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

:colbert:

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

Radio! posted:

:colbert:

:smuggo:

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

from pyf

and here's a kitten in a hamster ball

http://www.wimp.com/kittenhamster/

audio
Dec 8, 2010

scanning for shit posts

Armadillos! posted:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLcLH97eRw

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
cattes.gif

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
ralph and frank just had an epic round of "you can't have my mouse"/"i don't want your slobbery mouse but i am going to kick your rear end for growling at me"

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

woodch posted:

Sam is a pro loafer when he's not runnin back and forth for no reason.

I'll do it tomorrow.
\

pretty high end mic setup for raiding

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbpl_hXiw1o

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Current Catte Status: Loafin'

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
throw that cat into some snow

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

A Curvy Goonette posted:

throw that cat into some snow

well we got 3/4" here last year so keep those fingers crossed!!

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

send me your cat, i'll throw it into a snowbank bigger than a house.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

A Curvy Goonette posted:

send me your cat, i'll throw it into a snowbank bigger than a house.

ok. don't worry about returning him either

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

wraithgar posted:

can you post some higher resolution pics of Silver Trophy?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Trig Discipline posted:

ralph and frank just had an epic round of "you can't have my mouse"/"i don't want your slobbery mouse but i am going to kick your rear end for growling at me"

Greco-orange cat wrestling.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

literally cats. our youngest one just over a year old has done everything the kitten in that video did

e: except that when she first started playing in the litter box she'd kick the sand so hard that HER SHITS WOULD STICK TO THE GODDAMN WALL

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

coaxmetal posted:

can you post some higher resolution pics of Silver Trophy?

With very few exceptions these are all either 1600x1200 or 1200x1600. Just find one you want in a higher res and change the number after the s in the second to last / section of the url.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-00iMO1ZQk20/R2bPXX3AmgI/AAAAAAAABF8/WLAdPkPdyAQ/s400/DSCN6274.JPG <- 400px height image
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-00iMO1ZQk20/R2bPXX3AmgI/AAAAAAAABF8/WLAdPkPdyAQ/s1600/DSCN6274.JPG <--1600px height image

Google image hosting rules and it's the best $5/year I ever spent.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
HOLY poo poo LEAVES!?!?!? LET ME AT EM!!!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

While I was in the shower, Dexter knocked over a bottle of advil and the lid opened. He was wobbly and meowing weird, then I found the bottle and some licked/chewed on pills. He's at the vets now and I'm really loving worried. :ohdear:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

While I was in the shower, Dexter knocked over a bottle of advil and the lid opened. He was wobbly and meowing weird, then I found the bottle and some licked/chewed on pills. He's at the vets now and I'm really loving worried. :ohdear:

Oh poo poo dude. I have no idea how Advil affects cats but I hope Dexter is going to be okay. :(

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

its just ibuprofen

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

A Curvy Goonette posted:

its just ibuprofen

ibuprofen will straight up kill a cat though

dexter dont die

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Oh poo poo dude. I have no idea how Advil affects cats but I hope Dexter is going to be okay. :(

http://www.petplace.com/cats/ibuprofen-toxicity-in-cats/page1.aspx :ohdear:

dexter please be ok.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

:ohdear:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

nooooooooooooooo don't die you idiot catte

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

well they got him to vomit (which is really difficult to do with cats*) and there was lots of the brown advil coating in his vomit along with his food. His bloodwork checks out ok though, which is good, so they've fed him a bunch of activated charcoal to absorb anything and will be giving him medications to protect his GI tract since ibuprofen can destroy his kidneys and cause massive ulcers. He's also on an IV for fluids and is being observed.

I have to pick him up at 5:30 to take him to an emergency vet so they can look after him over night. They think that there is a chance that he might have eaten 2 or 3 pills. I found 6 tablets that had been licked/chewed.

Meanwhile I'm keeping my eyes on Lulu; she seemed completely normal, but now I have to watch for lack of appetite, vomiting, uncoordinated walking, and bloody stool. If any of those show up, off to the vet with her as well.

*they had him read some of my posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

e: they got him to vomit, he's full of charcoal, and they're keeping an eye on him. i'm assuming the best.