Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

bobkatt013 posted:

So he is trying to pull a Matt Hardy?

Pretty sure he's pulling an Extreme Power Combat Fighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzyBPZFA_Ro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Edwardian posted:

Morrison is straight-up trying to get fired.

Nah, I'm pretty sure he's gonna beat Ziggler and turn heel to feud with Ryder.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Morrison's "Deserve's got nothing to do with it" reminds me that I should watch Unforgiven again...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Perigryn posted:

Morrison's "Deserve's got nothing to do with it" reminds me that I should watch Unforgiven again...

Everybody in the world should do this, you've reminded me what I need to do!

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

bobkatt013 posted:

So he is trying to pull a Matt Hardy?
They'd need a hell of a big chain gang to overcome the inertia.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Semprini posted:

They'd need a hell of a big chain gang to overcome the inertia.
"I was a Fugitive From a Cenation Chain Gang". There's a joke there about Morrison disappearing into a dark alcove and proclaiming he stole someone's lunch but I can't seem to word it properly today.

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Nov 19, 2011

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Perigryn posted:

(eastwoodnodding.gif)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
To be fair Cena has an obnoxious amount of backstage power that he does nothing with. If he wanted Ryder to have the match he'd have the match.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
hey...let's not forget when we started going down the road of the #1 guy in the WWE using their clout to make backstage changes and the damage it did to all of wrestling....

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Yeah, to Cena's credit, he isn't abusing that amount of influence he has over Vince, although I'd say part of that is due to him being the ultimate company soldier -- he has his own opinions, and he'll do little stuff here and there, but his mindset seems to be, "If the boss says do it, then I do it."

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

drat you Cena always holding down the comedy wrestlers from the top spots

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'm gonna be honest and say if Ryder wins the US title anytime soon it will be an even bigger joke than it has ever been.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

RBX posted:

I'm gonna be honest and say if Ryder wins the US title anytime soon it will be an even bigger joke than it has ever been.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO"
He's a good wrestler, just as good as any of the guys on Superstars putting on those awesome un-seen matches. But the gimmick is what will get him over, but it's also what is holding him back. It was okay to me to see Santino has the IC champion, if just for the Honkey-Donk meter, but I don't know. Zack Ryder has the fans, but the gimmick can only take him so far?

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
I think the gimmick will get him into the title scene and he will be repackaged when merchandise sales dwindle.

Also I thought morrisons tweet was a reference to all that stupid texting nonsense with Nash.

Optimist with doubt fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Nov 20, 2011

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The gimmick is just a foot in the door. He could lose the kitschy part of it and maintain who he is, like Cena did.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

RBX posted:

"ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO"

I think he's honestly good enough in-ring for it not to be a joke.

As I've said before, I don't think Ryder will ever consistently be at the top or anything, but he has the presence to be a very solid midcard face, someone colorful and funny who has his fans who will buy his merch. While WWE's main problem may be making main eventers, they also need good colorful guys at different levels of the promotion. And, well, the US title is a midcard belt.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
You know what's sad? Brian Hebner has more twitter followers than former ROH champion Nigel McGuinness.

Give him a follow.

https://twitter.com/!/McGuinnessNigel

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Flameingblack posted:

He's going to watch a Young Bucks match and get really confused.

Shawn's met the Young Bucks. They were backstage at a WWE event and he sat with them at catering because Marty put them over to him beforehand.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Joey Styles posted:

Who swapped @MikeTheMiz's spray tan with orange spray paint? #AwesomeTrafficCone

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
fun night with Survivor Series...

edit - me picking the low hanging fruit of SS is apparently more appreciated in Twitter. My bad

Dead Snoopy fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Nov 21, 2011

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Wow, are you ever zany!

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Dead Snoopy posted:

Stick to Twitter.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Prison rape jokes, calling the Bellas whores, and the lowest hanging fruit you could pick? Hot drat you're just one big break away from replacing Cole!

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
sweet tweets bro

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Dead Snoopy posted:

Don't do this.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Dead Snoopy posted:

So your gimmick is that you're Cole, right?

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
"Les Bella Putas?" loving up one language while quite nearly destroying humor in another? I wish I had your capabilities.

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy
I realize a lot of people have been mocking you but seriously just edit that post so it never existed and the people who come here afterwards won't immediately think of this when they see you post.

I will, however

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Accountability! :aaa:

Charles Robinson posted:

Sorry...blew that call on Santino. Saw the replay and his shoulder was up. Gotta be more careful.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lil Naitch is the best ref.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Tim Donst posted:

Im thankful for @TheBatiri for staring in one of my fav movies Earnest Scared Stupid.

The Batiri posted:

Thankful that @tdonst fulfilled his dreams on getting that role as a fluffer on that adult film Charlie's Anus. We hear you were the best..

Tim Donst posted:

Im thankful that the @TheBatiri tweets arent family friendly and they talk during movies so there prob be fired soon

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

apsouthern posted:

The Batiri's Twitter is right up there with Tursas as my favorite wrestling "in-character" Twitter.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Ultimate Warrior posted:

Happy Thanksgiving! T-Day always reminds me of Survivor Series and smelling crumbled up chocolate chip cookies in my hands. UW's sugar fix.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I feel like a guy following Warrior around for a couple days with a camera would produce some very interesting moments.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I feel like a guy following Warrior around for a couple days with a camera would produce some very interesting moments.

If I wanted to see a sad old man mumble drunkenly to himself I'd hang out with some hobos.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Glitterbomber posted:

If I wanted to see a sad old man mumble lines from Atlas Shrugged, peppered liberally with homophobia and opinions that would make Glenn Beck say 'whoa, calm down dude' drunkenly to himself I'd hang out with Limbaugh.

FTFY

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Warrior is definitely an offensive conservative prick, but I feel like I bought into a smear campaign about him over the years. Watching his poo poo now, he really does have a pretty positive message underneath the awkward grandpa stuff.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

DannoMack posted:

Warrior is definitely an offensive conservative prick, but I feel like I bought into a smear campaign about him over the years. Watching his poo poo now, he really does have a pretty positive message underneath the awkward grandpa stuff.

He doesn't. The ultra-conservative poo poo is right from his mouth and from his keyboard. He has no positive message outside of "I am the best and no one but me realizes this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

flashy_mcflash posted:

He doesn't. The ultra-conservative poo poo is right from his mouth and from his keyboard. He has no positive message outside of "I am the best and no one but me realizes this"

also Queering doesn't make the world work